Sinestro versus Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight in space.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/11000/10448/123373-sinestro_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2502/147339-silver-surfer_400.jpg

Soljer
Interesting.

RUNMAN
You just gotta love the Sinestro hairstyle!

Gecko4lif
which surfer?

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
which surfer?

All characters are current unless otherwise specified.

Avlon
Tough choice there.

Gecko4lif
Sinestro wins if he foucuses all of his power on a pin point space on the surfer

Once his skin is peirced surfer is screwed

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sinestro wins if he foucuses all of his power on a pin point space on the surfer

Once his skin is peirced surfer is screwed

Wrong.

I'd give Surfer a strong majority here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
Wrong.

I'd give Surfer a strong majority here.

Nah this is a hard one to call. But I have to ask if Surfer has experience dealing with fear-based attacks. Because Sinestro could have a definite advantage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sinestro is the mightiest of the Sinestro Corps?

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah this is a hard one to call. But I have to ask if Surfer has experience dealing with fear-based attacks. Because Sinestro could have a definite advantage.
Well he was able to resist and drive off the Fear Eater...

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7929/marvelcomicspresents001yd3.jpg

I'm not saying that he could resist Sinestro to the same degree, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sinestro is the mightiest of the Sinestro Corps? Hell No. Minus Am theres Kyleax, Cyborg Supes with ten Sinestro Corp rings, and Superboy Prime

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting fight. I'd say Sinestro 8/10.

Bouboumaster
After seeing the scan, I give Silver Surfer 7/10

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Daredevil resist a Fear Eater too?

Sirius77
I'm not sure about this one...
Surfer has alot of powers. I
think he might win this one.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting fight. I'd say Sinestro 8/10.
8/10 doesn't really constitute interesting.

Priest
Surfer

Erik-Lensherr
Sinestro

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

My wrong comment aimed at the claim that the Surfer would've lost after his skin was pierced, but he is fully capable of going on after that. Sinestro's latest battle wasn't particularly impressive really, while he did in fact win the battle I still feel that he didn't display the ability to deal with the likes of Silver Surfer.

Surfer has recently undergone an upgrade and should be capable of taking the majority here.

Mindship
Unless Sinestro uses a Panther armlock, Surfer wins.

starlock
surfer for the win

TricksterPriest
Any majority here will be narrow and hard-fought. Barring the Qwardian ring's fear powers working well on Surfer, this is a tough fight for both of them. Sinestro used to be called the best in the GLC.

Smurph
bump

MrMind
Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.