superskrull vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins this?

Rutog98
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins this?

Storm

carver9
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm

laughing

This is a non battle. Superskrull destroys her.

Rutog98
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

This is a non battle. Superskrull destroys her.

He has no defense against her. First off, her powers works through Sue's force-fields. Secondly, she can mask herself from his detection and assault him at her leisure.

Storm wins.

tjcoady
He has no defense against her. First off, her powers works through Sue's force-fields. Secondly, she can mask herself from his detection and assault him at her leisure.

Storm wins.

wait. I'm not disagreeing with you, I would just like to be pointed towards evidence that her powers work through Sue's fields. and I would also like to know how she can "mask herself from his detection"

lando005
Originally posted by tjcoady
wait. I'm not disagreeing with you, I would just like to be pointed towards evidence that her powers work through Sue's fields. and I would also like to know how she can "mask herself from his detection" yes i would also like to know this

quanchi112
Storm storm gets crushed.

literally. she has no chance. superskrull pawns her.

everyone knows this.

Milky Joe
Storm has no chance.

RUNMAN
yep. Super Skrull takes this bunny

llagrok
Skrull can take a lot of Storm's attacks. She can't take his.

Erik-Lensherr
Super Skrull relativly easily

BlueDMighty
SK's got the W the guy is a BEAST.

Not to mention that lately he seems to be gaining powers.

HandOfFate
To tell the truth, if he didn't have Sue powers I could see Storm winning.

SS wins 8/10

llagrok
Originally posted by HandOfFate

SS wins 8/10

How does she get 2 in?

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
How does she get 2 in?
the old chesnut of lighting to the brain frying crap?

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
the old chesnut of lighting to the brain frying crap?

Haven't seen her drop someone at SuperSkrull's level with that.

lordboo
Haven't seen her drop someone at SuperSkrull's level with that.
i dont think she could, but im not a storm fanboy

Sundipped
Super Skrull would completely waste Storm.

Tony Stark

SS wins 8/10

laughing

Someone must not like Storm very much to have created this match up.
Super Skrull kills Storm very fast in this one, there really isn't anything that Storm can do to SS that can really effect him. While she can't stop him from doing anything he wants to her. Storm couldn't beat 1 of the FF let alone someone with all of their powers. One back hand she's dead, one super nova she's dead, one bubble in or around her she's dead (pst... she can't penetrate Sue's Shields BTW) one giant meat tenderizing mallet of a hand she's dead.

So mostly she's dead.

Super Skrull for the WIN

wink

quanchi112

SS wins 8/10 please tell me this was the mother of all jokes.

please.

Rutog98
wait. I'm not disagreeing with you, I would just like to be pointed towards evidence that her powers work through Sue's fields. and I would also like to know how she can "mask herself from his detection"

There was an annual back in the 80's or so when Sue went to the X-Men for help to rescue her family from the Brotherhood Badoon. In this issue, Storm was able to control the weather through Sue's force-field.

As far as masking herself from detection, she can use blinding rain or fog or snow to do this. Sure Sue can render things invisible, but nature will continually generate these things in vast quantites at all times. In other words, SuperSkrull will never be able to render the precipation invisible to see Storm as nature will be always countering it.

SS has no way of countering Ororo if she goes for this tactic.

gogogadgetgo
the ss can take on the entire fantastic 4. a feat that i can never see storm doing.

storm loses all day every day and twice on sundays

Tony Stark
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
the ss can take on the entire fantastic 4. a feat that i can never see storm doing.

storm loses all day every day and twice on sundays

yes

tjcoady
There was an annual back in the 80's or so when Sue went to the X-Men for help to rescue her family from the Brotherhood Badoon. In this issue, Storm was able to control the weather through Sue's force-field.

As far as masking herself from detection, she can use blinding rain or fog or snow to do this. Sure Sue can render things invisible, but nature will continually generate these things in vast quantites at all times. In other words, SuperSkrull will never be able to render the precipation invisible to see Storm as nature will be always countering it.

SS has no way of countering Ororo if she goes for this tactic.

when she was manipulating the weather past Sue's forcefield, was it a forcefield wrapped around her? Or was it more like a wall, and Storm was changing the weather on the other side of it? I mean, did Sue have a protective bubble around her and Storm managed to hit her with lightening anyways?

boriquaking55
Kl'rt pwns this fight.

Of course you'll never convince the x-fanboys, they have their heads too far up their asses to allow it.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Kl'rt pwns this fight.

Of course you'll never convince the x-fanboys, they have their heads too far up their asses to allow it.

Happy Dance

A truer statement has never been spoken upon these pages of posts called KMC.

wink

HandOfFate
How does she get 2 in?

IMHO, if she can strike him with real lightning before he puts a force field up, she should be able to get 2 wins out of 10.

You could also say, I' being generous here. wink

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Storm couldn't beat 1 of the FF let alone someone with all of their powers. One back hand she's dead, one super nova she's dead, one bubble in or around her she's dead (pst... she can't penetrate Sue's Shields BTW) one giant meat tenderizing mallet of a hand she's dead.

No disrespect but that a lot BS there. While I freely admit that Sue would defeat Storm in combat, the other members of the FF would have a hard time against her.

You might not like Storm but give credit, where credit is due. A real lightning bolt from the sky (not the bio-electric shock she projects from her hands) will mess up a lot of people.

Rutog98
when she was manipulating the weather past Sue's forcefield, was it a forcefield wrapped around her? Or was it more like a wall, and Storm was changing the weather on the other side of it? I mean, did Sue have a protective bubble around her and Storm managed to hit her with lightening anyways?

It was a bubble.

Storm can easily hurt Sue by exciting the electrons in the force-field to generate a lightning bolt in there (she has pulled lightning out of cloudless skies and out of the air around a person) or she can assault Sue directly like she did Stardust.

rotiart
SS could down Storm faster than storm could down SS

Lets say storm hits SS with a lightning bolt... SS has things durability... he might survive it

Lets say SS drop an air bubble in Storms chest... or brain... or sends a spike through her chest... fights over. period.

Soljer
Storm gets her shit stuffed. erm.

Soljer
bump

Hyperion 07
How much of what that annoying guy from all the topics says (the loud one) is true?

Soljer
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
How much of what that annoying guy from all the topics says (the loud one) is true?

If you attempt to wade through the bullshit...

I've calculated it to be somewhere between four and seven percent.

llagrok
Still Kl'rt

Even Xavin could take her 313

Kurash
things ive learned from this thread:
1) Things durability < Lightning bolt
2) Storms ability to mask herself from detection with fog > Super Skrulls invisibility
3) Storms mutant powers > Hyperspace that Sue pulls her power from

. . . OK

batdude123
Super Skrull.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
You kind of have to take everything back some notches. Like if he says Storm can dodge lightspeed projectiles, it's she can dodge the aim of a mind controlled Cyclops. Being able to see people's actions before they happen through her energy vision is really her seeing people's actions the moment they start, because she can see the activity in their muscles. Being able to attack with winds with more force than a class 100 brick is she once held up a section of an office or apartment building, which though might of weighed 100 tons, was the size of a section of a building. There's a reason why the first sailors put sails on their ship to harness the wind and not buckets.

Rutog98
Right on! Only thing is she supported the whole building's weight.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You kind of have to take everything back some notches. Like if he says Storm can dodge lightspeed projectiles, it's she can dodge the aim of a mind controlled Cyclops. Being able to see people's actions before they happen through her energy vision is really her seeing people's actions the moment they start, because she can see the activity in their muscles. Being able to attack with winds with more force than a class 100 brick is she once held up a section of an office or apartment building, which though might of weighed 100 tons, was the size of a section of a building. There's a reason why the first sailors put sails on their ship to harness the wind and not buckets.

Oh go somewhere.

You were given an opportunity to present your interpretation of Storm's powerset with a wealth of scans provided by me and you FLUBBED.............................MISERABLY.laughing out loud

Still holding on to a dream, I see.

Go back into retirement. smokin'

Badabing
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Oh go somewhere.

You were given an opportunity to present your interpretation of Storm's powerset with a wealth of scans provided by me and you FLUBBED.............................MISERABLY.laughing out loud

Go back into retirement. smokin' Hi 2damn. wave

Ouallada
You are all racists for saying that Storm loses. smokin'

Except for the x fanboys. They're just deluded.

Doctor-Alvis
Right on! Only thing is she supported the whole building's weight.
Are you sure you read my post right?

Oh go somewhere.

Go back into retirement. smokin'
There were set parameters to my offer in that situation and you failed to adhere to them. I honestly wondered if you even understood the offer when your answer to "descriptions of her powers" included a description-less scan of Storm surfing.

What do you mean by "retirement"? I've been here the whole time.

2damnloud

There were set parameters to my offer in that situation and you failed to adhere to them. I honestly wondered if you even understood the offer when your answer to "descriptions of her powers" included a description-less scan of Storm surfing.

What do you mean by "retirement"? I've been here the whole time.

bullshit copout.

It was your job utilize critical thinking skills to look at the scans of her using her powers and give an analysis on how they work.

It they actually had a dscription, then your part in the little "test" would be moot.erm

You attempted and failed. smile

Talking some shit about "clay."laughing out loud

I was waiting to test your interpretations one day since you state things like "she doesn't directly control xyz", "she doesn't have access to the full power of storm.....hydrogen bombs"so forth and so on/ All this despite canon and even actual Scientist who attempted to infer what she could be doing.

I wanted to see your interpretation.

You failed to give an accurate analysis. smile

This is an analysis:

And that's movie Storm doing something she can do in an instant in the books.

I wonder what their analysis would be for Comics Storm and say...... the Galactic Core or Housing eternity.smile

Another analysis:

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2006/storm.shtml

Symmetric Chaos
Because saying Storm can't control Hydrogen Bombs in nuts no expression

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because saying Storm can't control Hydrogen Bombs in nuts no expression

If you have no proof it is.smile

Silent Master
Just curious, who do you think is the weakest character that could beat Storm the majority of the time?

2damnloud
*Wonders how many gigawatts it takes to harness a Star*

You get into ridiculous numbers that you need scientific notation to expresslaughing out loud

2damnloud
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just curious, who do you think is the weakest character that could beat Storm the majority of the time?

Thor

If she holds back.........................A LOT.

Silent Master
So, Thanos?

batdude123
Thor

If she holds back.........................A LOT.

crylaugh

Harry Fingerman
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FantasticFourvsX-Men-2-03.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FantasticFourvsX-Men-2-04.jpg

2damnloud
What does that have to do with this: laughing out loud

The mutant named Storm is able to create a storm using just her mind, something completely impossible for your average person. Weather is affected by the sun, climate changes, and barometric pressure-- not one mutant, and in order to change those items, it would require energy on a very large scale. The feat would require Storm to create giga-watts of power, which is impossible for one person. Her body would have to act like a battery, recharging after each storm. In fact, even one thunderstorm requires massive amounts of energy-- approxomately the same amount needed to create several hydrogen bombs.

Symmetric Chaos
SS wins. And if you disagree it's because you have something against green people.

2damnloud
The race thing is not the only thing, but it definitely plays a part.smile

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FantasticFourvsX-Men-2-04.jpg
Ha HA... gross.

bullshit copout.

It was your job utilize critical thinking skills to look at the scans of her using her powers and give an analysis on how they work.

It they actually had a dscription, then your part in the little "test" would be moot.erm
I think you should of used your critical thinking skills to analyze my post and actually understood what the challenge was about before you got all excited over a type of response you thought you were going to get because you didn't read the thing in the first place.

You tout critical thinking a lot. Does that not entail comprehension? I don't mean that as an insult. Next time though, maybe measure twice, cut once, huh?
http://www.nndb.com/people/117/000026039/na.jpg

2damnloud
I guess you finally realized how dumb your analysis would look, so you just copped out.erm

Badabing
I guess you finally realized how dumb your analysis would look, so you just copped out.erm wave

Doctor-Alvis
I guess you finally realized how dumb your analysis would look, so you just copped out.erm
Prove I offered an analysis or kindly shut your fingers.

Man... I really don't remember if I did... But it doesn't sound like it's worth the effort so I probably didn't.

Okay, I did at least use the word analysis.

2damnloud
Prove I offered an analysis or kindly shut your fingers.

Man... I really don't remember if I did... But it doesn't sound like it's worth the effort so I probably didn't.

Okay, I did at least use the word analysis.

It's pretty bad. laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9552661&highlight=clay#post9552661

Badabing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9552661&highlight=clay#post9552661 Hello wave

Doctor-Alvis

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9552661&highlight=clay#post9552661

...No. Not proof that I replied to you. Prove I said I'd give an analysis on how her powers work.

Find my challenge to you and marvel in how it was specifically designed with you not understanding it in the first place in mind and how little work I would be required to do to complete it.

2damnloud
...No. Not proof that I replied to you. Prove I said I'd give an analysis on how her powers work.

Find my challenge to you and marvel in how it was specifically designed with you not understanding it in the first place in mind and how little work I would be required to do to complete it.

Still toddling around dodging and copping out. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Doctor-Alvis
Speaking of dodging and copping out:
Prove I said I'd give an analysis on how her powers work.

Prove there was something to dodge and cop out in the first place.

2damnloud
Speaking of dodging and copping out:

Prove there was something to dodge and cop out in the first place.

From your own keystrokes

You admit that there was a request on my part and that I somehow ''failed" to adhere to the stipulations yada yada yada; all apart of the dodge tactics because your interpretation could not stand up to my critique.wink

Even with all that crap, you attempted to analyze(probably because you didn't want to look like a total ass), and you still failed. laughing out loud

2damnloud
Point being, I don't want to see anymore of this crap from you....

Until you offer a wothwhile analysis.

Kinna like this:

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piisXETV50Q

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piisXETV50Q
Haha, comic cartoons are hilarious in their ridiculousness.

From your own keystrokes
Nope. Find my offer/challenge. It's one sentence long and has nothing to do with what you apparently expected. You'll find that you're thoroughly wrong.

Point being, I don't want to see anymore of this crap from you.
I'll stop saying things like that the minute it stops being true. You can keep stomping your self-righteous feet all you want until then.

2damnloud

Nope. Find my offer/challenge. It's one sentence long and has nothing to do with what you apparently expected. You'll find that you're thoroughly wrong.

http://www.uth.tmc.edu/sic/StudentPulse_Oct06/PIctures/11d.%20Dodgeball.jpg

I'll stop saying things like that the minute it stops being true. You can keep stomping your self-righteous feet all you want until then.

When was it ever "true" is the question, and the original reason why I proposed you give your analysis of scans provided.

You're still failing.

Me finding the exact quote to the original challenge is not the problem, it's the fact that you can't admit that you can't come up with plausible explanantion/interpretation with regard to my challenge.

You state things like that with no proof sceintific or canonical.

laughing out loud @ "I can't give an explanation because there's no description in the scans"

DUH! That's your job-- to analyze

dodge dodge dodge. laughing out loud

Then there was the "agree that you'll read it or I won't attempt to analyze"

dodge dodge dodge.

Now it's "find the direct quote...."

more dodging because you can't come up with anything plausible to support your assesment.

You attempted and still failed to support yourself.

Give a plausible explaination as why you feel that way.

2damnloud
Note, that was my second challenge to you.

Let's go boy.cool

Trolt
all this potential power that storm could muster doenst' mean she could win a fight. Thats something that 2damnloud is always going to hide behind and try to avoid addressing. Thats like saying a nuke can help you in a boxing match.

Superskrull will get to her and crush her.

Doctor-Alvis
When was it ever "true" is the question, and the original reason why I proposed you give your analysis of scans provided.
Uhh... you didn't propose crap. I'm looking at the post where you link me the scans. It's a quote of my claim, a list of scans, and you telling me to back up my claim. No proposal, challenge, or worksheet at all from your end.

You may of inferred or expected more from my claim but I am pretty literal to my word regarding those kinds of things.

Me finding the exact quote to the original challenge is not the problem, it's the fact that you can't admit that you can't come up with plausible explanantion/interpretation with regard to my challenge.
You finding the exact quote to is the entire problem because you have some wild notion that I agreed to put effort into you.

Here is what I said: "Give me a scan of her describing her powers and I'll describe how it backs me up."

That is it in its entirety and that was the mission. You gave me two useable scans and I gave you a two scan answer. End of story. Whatever else you expected out of that sentence is nonsense.

And don't give me any "suppose to's" because I don't remember you spouting off any of this self-righteous homework bullcrap you keep saying you posted. Quite frankly, I think it's ridiculous you'd think I'd agree to such a thing considering how long we've known each other.

I repeatedly asked you if you'd read it in its entirety because you have a history of over skipping dozens of valid points to reply to one unrelated sentence with "nuh-uh" or something to that effect. It was and still is a completely valid concern but in that case it didn't matter.

No, it wasn't. If you want one, you can simply ask. If you're trying to goad me into doing it, it might be more effective if you went about it like "What's wrong, McFly? Chicken!?"

2damnloud
I want you to analyze it.

Better??roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
I want you to analyze it.

Better??roll eyes (sarcastic)
Is that a request or an order?

Soljer
Is that a request or an order?

If we go by the way it was stated, it was neither.

A request would be "Could you analyze this?"

An order would be "Analyze it."

2damn merely stated what (s)he wants.

I want a dodge viper venom.

Doesn't mean that my buick's gonna be getting replaced any time soon.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Soljer
If we go by the way it was stated, it was neither.

A request would be "Could you analyze this?"

An order would be "Analyze it."

2damn merely stated what (s)he wants.

I want a dodge viper venom.

Doesn't mean that my buick's gonna be getting replaced any time soon.
True. I imagined it coming from Picard though so it came out all ordery. Plus, orders and requests can go unheeded as well, but I catch ya.

Update: Was that a request, order, or want?

2damnloud
A requestlaughing out loud

Knock yourself out.smile

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acantistorm11mj2.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandcomputerenergy1id.jpg
http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm121pg145yd.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trion4lv9.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trion5xx6.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackp3mz2.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emdownpf3.jpg
http://img471.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquakesj9.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=possibilites0dv.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airandwatervs1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm99pg105cc.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energyworld42xc.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energyworld24lq.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oceancurrent21af.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oceancurrent34zk.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfing6xw.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9015/elementalcosmicturbulence35qd.jpg
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p3mj1.jpg
http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm185pg12mo8.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm185pg13dm3.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feelinglightningdy3.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feelinglightningdy3.jpg
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brood3su6.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=readingenergyav6.png

2damnloud
Add this to that:

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=joviankz2.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jovian2gm0.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jovian3qf8.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jovian4eg7.jpg

2damnloud
And I also expect a little more than stating the ****ing obviousroll eyes (sarcastic) as if anyone can look at that and give some thought.

Say somethng thought out and thought- provoking, please.

Use some science some canon.

Doctor-Alvis
A requestlaughing out loud

Alright.

Hellllll no. Hey, McFly, I thought we just went over little effort I am willing to put into invest in my replies to you?

There's a short list of people I feel I'd ever need to prove myself to in my life and "2damnloud" from the KMC Comic Book 'Versus' Forum is no where on that list. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

2damnloud
laughing out loud

Sounds like someone's scared.

I knew you wouldn't, why do you think I was so adamant about challenging you??

You prove my point that you have absolutely NOTHING to back up your interpretations.

Either that, or you're incapable of forming an analysis, period.

In any event, you fail.doped

Furthermore, I have more to go on in my interpretation than you do.

That goes for everyone on the board.cool

Doctor-Alvis
Sounds like someone's scared.
I would of totally fallen for that if you flapped your elbows up and down and went "Bock bock bock!" You're pretty pressed to present something worth breaking away my current affairs.

Uhh... because I told you repeatedly that I wouldn't do it and people want what they can't have?

More to go on? You mean wikipedia!? All you have is your own word, which doesn't go as far as I could throw it. Which isn't very far because words are intangible.

2damnloud
In the end you just showed you have absolutely nothing to go on.

That's all I needed.

bubyesmile

Doctor-Alvis
I called it.

you have a history of over skipping dozens of valid points to reply to one unrelated sentence with "nuh-uh" or something to that effect.

batdude123
I called it.

The sign of a fantastic debater.

Badabing
In the end you just showed you have absolutely nothing to go on.

That's all I needed.

bubyesmile Bye wave

2damnloud
I called it.

Called what??

You had no point that was cogent to what I asked you to do.

That's all I really cared about. smile

The more you reply without meeting the terms of my request, the more it seems that I am correct in my estimation that you can't back up your claims/interpretations with evidence.

The red herring won't save you. smile

You will find that this is a recurring themse with Storm detractors-- They can't support their claims.

Doctor-Alvis
Called what??

You had no point that was cogent to what I asked you to do.
It was mostly the part of me pointing out the how weak your opinion on this is then you reply... by telling me how weak my opinion is on this.

Can you give me a valid reason to do you a favor? Better yet, use critical thinking. Analyze the situation. How many valid pros and cons can you come up with for me doing this? If you won't, I will.

What red herring?

I mostly find it with you. I'm not saying other people don't have errors in their methods, I just don't read them.

2damnloud
blah

You copped out when you realized you couldn't do it. Rather than admit that, you go on and on about pros and cons and whole bunch of other irrelevant bullshit rather than do what is asked of you.

You have a certain stance, prove it.

If you can't, you just can't. There are not "buts" about it.

It was a stright-up request.

You attempted the first time and failed, and now you're saving face in lieu of the second challenge.

You were correct on one thing, I did expect more because you make these claims and I thought SURE you had a WEALTH of information to back you up.

You apparently don't.

Doctor-Alvis
blah

You copped out when you realized you couldn't do it. Rather than admit that, you go on and on about pros and cons and whole bunch of other irrelevant bullshit rather than do what is asked of you.

You have a certain stance, prove it.
It is completely relevant. Who am I proving this to? You? Laughable. Whether or not you agree or disagree with my stance doesn't matter and your credibility is irreparably damaged anyway. Whether or not you agree with that doesn't matter because it doesn't change what you are in my eyes.

So I beseech thee, why should I even bother? Why should I take the time to do this when leading you around like a lost puppy on this is far more fun than debate and unnecessary legwork?

I did what I said I would. Nothing more, nothing less. You can't hand in manure and expect diamonds in return. I'm truly that lazy.

2damnloud
No, you're truly that INCAPABLE.laughing out loud

Run along.

Doctor-Alvis
you have a history of over skipping dozens of valid points to reply to one unrelated sentence with "nuh-uh" or something to that effect.

Creshosk
No, you're truly that INCAPABLE.laughing out loud

Run along. wave Hello pot.

2damnloud

Until you do what I asked you to do, you will always look like a copping out, dodging, incapable debater. yes

The only thing I want to see is analysis.

Doctor-Alvis
Until you do what I asked you to do, you will always look like a copping out, dodging, incapable debater. yes
To a single poster with no cred on a comic book subforum? I'm not seeing a downside to being lazy on this.

It's like Noah Wyle giving a doctor medical advice here.

And I'd like to show you one. Wait, no, I wouldn't. If it was a bunch of people and I respected them some, maybe I would.

2damnloud
What I said standsyes

You just pwned yourself.

Doctor-Alvis
What is "pwned"?

Kurash
What I said standsyes

You just pwned yourself.

dur

WhiteWitchKing
SS chokes her to death. SS 10/10.

2damnloud
What is "pwned"?

What you just did to yourself by not responding with an analysis yet AGAIN and trying to save face by being condescending and basically saying "You're beneath me that's why I'm not doing it."

You still lost.yes

Kurash
What you just did to yourself by not responding with an analysis yet AGAIN and trying to save face by being condescending and basically saying "You're beneath me that's why I'm not doing it."

You still lost.yes

dur

Doctor-Alvis
Ohhhh... I see. I don't keep up with the kids and their mtv lingo and their make out parties.

Me getting "pwned" would only work if your words had some kind of weight to them, not if they're just hot air.

2damnloud
And yet AGAIN no analysis!?!?!?!

by Swanky_Tuna.smile

Jyppe
Super Skrull >>>>> Fake copy of Thor >>>>>>>> Storm = Blob/Rhino

lordboo
why is this bebate going on?
storm gets skrullfu**ed

Doctor-Alvis
The bebate was completely sidetracked by hijinx.

That's basically how I feel about everyone. No offense, to everyone.

It's not that I think I'm a better person than everyone, I'm just picky about what I want to waste my time on and a lot of people on here are dumb. Statistically, not everyone, but a lot.

But basically, I see your views as whimsical and lacking any structure and you're completely intolerant of anyone else's views. You act as if the 99% of the populous that disagrees has to prove their case to YOU in some kind of incredibly crappy messiah complex and you constantly miss the point of anything I've ever tried to get through to you. So I ask you, why bother? You're one person and nobody takes you seriously judging by all the one toothed smilies.

I could gather my thoughts and burn up the evening trying to precisely word what I would have to say but why? Why should I? I have nothing to gain by doing it and nothing to lose by not doing it.

So if I'm getting nothing either way, I'd rather not have to do anything for it. This is in all seriousness. Go ahead, reply with your figurative "bock bock bock" post, but this isn't even fun anymore so any subsequent replies won't be as flashy.

NUH-UH, YOU DID!

2damnloud
You could, but you haven't cuz you can't.

Bubye.smile

You don't have to save face anymore.

Badabing

Bubye.smile

You don't have to save face anymore. Bye wave

Kurash

Bubye.smile

dur

Doctor-Alvis

Bubye.smile

That's what she said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.