Mr. Bennett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
"Enigmatic" might be the best -- and only -- single word that can describe Noah Bennett. During the first half of the first season, Bennett was assumed to be one of the villains of the series, an agent of a highly organized and effective covert operation designed to hunt down and capture "evolved humans". Since then, we have discovered that he has allegiances even stronger than his loyalty to the mysterious 'company', and that is to his family.

Bennett is my absolute favorite character on Heroes (bumping Captain Badass himself, Sylar, to second place wink). Why? Because he is an extremely unpredictable character, much like Sylar, and in stark contrast to the willfully naive and gullible Peter Petrelli. Bennett is also frightfully calculating and extaordinarily clever (another contrast to Peter). His battle of wills and his constant attempts to maintain the equilibrium between his love for his family and the demands of his employer make for great drama.

/endrant.

So, is Bennett not the shizzle?

Strangelove
I agree, Mr. Bennet is awesome

Entity
Oh I agree Bennett is awesome. "I'm comfortable with grey."
So yea I really think Noah is the shizznat and the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Still think Peter is better thou. stick out tongue

Gideon
Originally posted by Entity
Oh I agree Bennett is awesome. "I'm comfortable with grey."
So yea I really think Noah is the shizznat and the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Still think Peter is better thou. stick out tongue

Peter is very cool; it's nice to see a television show depict the "nice guy" as more than just a well-intending schmuck. He's potentially the most powerful of all the evolved humans. The only detraction is, as I said, he's not among the greatest thinkers or tactitions. Sylar and Bennett outclass him in the mental aspects, as does his (presumed) late brother.

Bespin Bart
Two lines that explain Mr. Bennet perfectly...

Matt: He's thinking in Japanese!
Ted: Why the hell are you thinking in Japanese?!

Captain REX
Mr. Bennett is truly awesome, especially because we all thought he was evil at first...

Strangelove
IMO, he the most human (no pun intended) character in the series. "Company Man" proves that.

Captain REX
You so intended that pun. oh

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
You so intended that pun. oh Na-huh ermm

Entity
Seems like Noah isn't exactly liking the mudane life he tries to push for Clarie so much either is he?
I was so just waiting for him to go off on that jerk manager. lol

Captain REX
So, who lawl'd when he flipped the manager without really moving?

stickman618
"the man with the horn-rimmed glasses" messed

Strangelove
I just realized this thread has no photo of our illustrious Mr. Bennet oh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/MrBennet.jpg

nmensfinest
Shocking.

endrict
The best damn character on the show.....and I almost had a freaking heart attack watching last weeks episode.

And Rex is right he has the best character development in the show because we all though he was a villain at first...but he's just a very clever and dangerous loving father.

endrict
Originally posted by Captain REX
So, who lawl'd when he flipped the manager without really moving?

I did.....cool

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6145/noahbennetisabadassbybuus9.jpg

chickenlover98
he's tight. sylar is more badass imo. their both up there. they have the best chars on his show. this seriously has become my fav show ever. i hope it lasts for AT LEAST 10 seasons.

stickman618
me too

but i don't want it to be dragged on

Captain REX
It was shocking when Mr. Bennett experienced a moment of being not alive.

Strangelove
T'was shocking, no doubt

Mairuzu
Can't get more badass then bennett

chickenlover98
i hate how people die and stay dead for awhile and never address what death was like. i rly wish theyd do that. jus once

ZWildstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.