Ninja Gaiden II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
First images have been leaked.

Enjoy
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/686/686645.html

Blax_Hydralisk
Nice. And this comes out for the 360?

Superboy Prime
Yep.

But I I am 95% sure that Itagaki will be smart and will make it multiplatform via timed released exclusive or whatever.

WrathfulDwarf
This is going to be a major kick ass game.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is going to be a major kick ass game.

**** Yeah!

Blax_Hydralisk
And Sony looses another exclusive.. sad

Im psyched!

Superboy Prime
Well...although I feel sorry for Sony they never had Ninja Gaiden's exclusivity.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't feel sorry for Sony no expression

Violent2Dope
Sony used to be>XBOX, til PS3. I still don't have NG1 lol.

Superboy Prime
Shame on you!

After all Ninja Gaiden is the reason I bought a PS3 durfist

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa is a pussy ass b*tch nigga.smile

Blax_Hydralisk

Do you like being banned?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
First images have been leaked.

Enjoy
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/686/686645.html I KNEW they were going to add a military version of the bow...Strongbow sucks quite a lot of ass when it comes to longe-range shooting accuracy.

And f***, I HATE that f*cking black costume and rusty helmet. They better include an identical version of the DOA3 BOOSTER costume and make Hayabusa use the DDB and become the Devil Incarnate, looking like one of those powered-up Onimusha guys, or I'll nuke Team Ninja's HQ.

Look like Hayabusa's going to be Wolverine now...lol how I wish for C-Master to see this...laughing

Also enemies look awesome. Judging from those pics though this isn't going to look that much better than Ninja Gaiden Black, and definitely not as good as Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Hell, Hayabusa's straps were printed on his original black costume in-game in Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black. Team Ninja needs to stop slacking.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why you gotta hate the BLACK costume?

shin_gear
LOL...no...I don't hate it 'cuz it's black. The DOA3 Booster costume is black, just not ghey like the other one.

WrathfulDwarf
Regarding the exclusive issue....NG 2 will be published by Microsoft. So, IF there is PS3 port it might take...I dunno....3-4 years after it's release.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_gear
I KNEW they were going to add a military version of the bow...Strongbow sucks quite a lot of ass when it comes to longe-range shooting accuracy.

And f***, I HATE that f*cking black costume and rusty helmet. They better include an identical version of the DOA3 BOOSTER costume and make Hayabusa use the DDB and become the Devil Incarnate, looking like one of those powered-up Onimusha guys, or I'll nuke Team Ninja's HQ.

Look like Hayabusa's going to be Wolverine now...lol how I wish for C-Master to see this...laughing

Also enemies look awesome. Judging from those pics though this isn't going to look that much better than Ninja Gaiden Black, and definitely not as good as Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Hell, Hayabusa's straps were printed on his original black costume in-game in Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black. Team Ninja needs to stop slacking.

It is really stupid to judge the game's graphics by looking at the first pictures that come out for it.

shin_gear
You're right. I'm just saying those pics don't that good. Sure it will look better in the long run.

I hope it's at least this good:

http://www.pspsps.tv/ngs_c_07.jpg

Superboy Prime
It probably will.

shin_gear
Yeah.

DOA3 Booster costume Hayabusa is ub3r.

Smasandian
Ninja Gaiden was never an Playstation exclusive.

I dont know what people are talking about.

SaTsuJiN
isn't this the same as ninja gaiden sigma, but with nicer graphics?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Smasandian
Ninja Gaiden was never an Playstation exclusive.

I dont know what people are talking about.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma was and still is.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
isn't this the same as ninja gaiden sigma, but with nicer graphics?
No, it's an entirely different game with similar gameplay.

shin_gear
Enjoy peeps: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24818.html

Yet we have another feat for Ryu.

Massacring an entire army of soldiers with use of various weapons.

I'll take the honor of downloading the file and uploading it on youtube seeing as no one has done so.

shin_gear
Uploaded w00tfPrkmmtuGto

Smasandian
Ninja Gaiden Sigma was and still is.

No, it's an entirely different game with similar gameplay.

But Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the same game as Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black. It's just better graphics.

It's not an exclusive if the game has been out for years.

Sol Valentine
Hayabusa looks even badassier

shin_gear
But Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the same game as Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black. It's just better graphics.

It's not an exclusive if the game has been out for years.
No, it isn't. You would know how it's different if you owned the game.

And the point was that Sigma is a PS3 exclusive, which it is.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Hayabusa looks even badassier
He would've looked 100 times better in the Booster costume in DOA3.

Smasandian
Yeah it is.

Adding a new character, making minor changes to gameplay doesnt not consitute as a new game.

It's the same game as the XBOX version just with better graphics.

Saying that Sony lost the exclusive to Ninja Gaiden is completely wrong because it never was on the Sony console outside of Sigma which is the same game as Black and Ninja Gaiden.

Sol Valentine
No, it isn't. You would know how it's different if you owned the game.

And the point was that Sigma is a PS3 exclusive, which it is.

He would've looked 100 times better in the Booster costume in DOA3.

Can I see it?

Superboy Prime
Sadly you are very wrong, Gear.

Sigma is a remake of a remake. In no way does that make it an exclusive. Unless you want to call Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 an exclusive as well.

shin_gear
I'm just simply laughing at how this link owns the both of you: http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=115208

Yeah, PS3 exclusive whether or not it takes place in the same areas and has the exact story. It's not the same game if it has new content. That's like saying Pokemon Yellow is the same game as Pokemon Red, when you know, it's technically not.

And a game that has new characters, new weapons, modes, etc., does not make the game the same as Black. You might as well discount Ninja Gaiden DS as being a DS exclusive. Now if you mean by series, then yes you would be right. I however was talking about Sigma and only Sigma, which, as the link proves, is a PS3 exclusive. Thank you.

shin_gear
Listen, if you guys don't want to count Sigma as a PS3 exclusive, that's fine...I know for a fact that it is since it's not on any other console. It bears a different name and it's a different project by Team Ninja. I also find it hard to believe you two when just about everywhere I read it states Sigma is a PS3 exclusive.

Smasandian
Hahahahaha, funny, funny.

I didnt relize an remake of an remake and the exact game as Ninja Gaiden except for some tack on character and a few new weapons consitute as a new game.

It's the same story, same game and exact same thing and 1 journalist calling an exclusive doesnt mean shit.

It's the same game as Ninja Gaiden. That means its not an exclusive.

Would you call RE4 an exclusive to the PS2?

shin_gear
It's not one person saying it. It's just about everyone saying it. Team Ninja is saying it.

I really hope you're not calling that guy a journalist. That guy is the creator of the franchise, Itagaki. Go say to his face that Ninja Gaiden Sigma isn't a PS3 exclusive. laughing out loud

It bears a different name. It has much, much more content and is different than NG and Black in ways. The fact that it has the same story does not mean it's the same game. You're confusing a story with a game that is played. Would you call the Xbox Ninja Gaiden that same as the one for the NES if it had the same story? Saying so would be laughable. It would be no way the same as the other version except that it would share the same story. It's the same thing with Black and Sigma. They share the same story, but many things are different between the two versions. Once again, if you bothered to play the game to its fullest, you would know how it's not the same as Black. I'm not bothering to explain further how it's different than Black besides that it just has "better graphics". What I've said so far explains the difference...hence why they aren't the same though with different graphics. That statement is just ignorant to say the least.

And no, I don't call RE4 a PS2 exclusive because RE4 exists on another platform. Ninja Gaiden Sigma exists only on one. You can't say a game that belongs to a franchise isn't an exclusive for one platform since another game within that frachise exists on another. That's like saying Soul Blade isn't a Playstation exclusive because Soul Calibur, which is very similar to Soul Blade, exists on the Dreamcast.

Superboy Prime
Replace the word idiot with stubborn in the quote below my sig. Suits you well, Gear.

Nevermind idiot works even better.

shin_gear
A typical response I'd expect from you, SBP. You surely aren't going to try to defy Team Ninja's statements and instead will insult me as usual...just keep doing your thing.

Superboy Prime
A typical response I'd expect from you, SBP. You surely aren't going to try to defy Team Ninja's statements and instead will insult me as usual...just keep doing your thing.

Team Ninja is tripping on acid.

For all intents and purposes Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not exclusive. Plain and simple.

And thanks. Feels good to know you have finally accepted your fate.

superdur!!!

Sol Valentine
Hayabusa slashes that smilie's head off.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa would get incinerated before he even thought about attacking the mighty dur

Sol Valentine
******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll kill it myself!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll kill it myself!

Sorry to bust your bubble...but jugdurnaut will prevail and make you his *****.

Sol Valentine
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

*Commits suicide*

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Team Ninja is tripping on acid.

For all intents and purposes Ninja Gaiden Sigma is not exclusive. Plain and simple.

And thanks. Feels good to know you have finally accepted your fate.

superdur!!!
Team Ninja doesn't know what they're talking about? That's news to me.

Sol Valentine
I'm back from Astral Earth!

Superboy Prime
Team Ninja doesn't know what they're talking about? That's news to me.

I know I am no authority in the gaming world. But I am entitled to my opinion, and I think they are tripping on acid. A remake of a remake from another console...being exclusive? Will that version of the game come out for another console? Probably not. Can we experience Ninja Gaiden in another console? Yes.

shin_gear
We can experience Ninja Gaiden on the NES. LOL.

WrathfulDwarf
Hoping the camera issue is finally resolved.

shin_gear
It was solved in the Hurricane packs and NG Black I believe.

shin_gear
pJOUyHM3gikshock

Long live the Hayabusa hate. 313

Scythe
Cut to the chase, any female, top heavy characters?

shin_gear
Rachel will be in it....................you can count on that. shock313

After all this is Team Ninja we're talking about. XD

Scythe
Well that's why, let's just say Rachel's...assets are slowly becoming yesterday's news...

shin_gear
Hopefully we'll also see Ayane in action this time.......313

Scythe
Meh, she dresses like a Grandma, no skin make Scythe sumthin', sumthin'...

shin_gear
Not in DOA Xtreme 2. no

Smasandian
Tried Ninja Gaiden on the XBOX.

The action was really good. I just cant take some things.

I dont mind difficulty at all but I hate games that are cheap. Ninja Gaiden would of been tens time better if they allowed you to save more often than what the game offered, and also before a big fight, let the game save up that point so when you die, you just do the small area before the fight instead of the save point.

I felt like 15 minutes of my life was just wasted because of this. Over and over. Couldnt take it.

Also, when you need health, have a button that gives you health and not have to hit start and then go through a couple of screens to get health. It's totally a gameplay flaw.

I dont know if any of it was fixed for the newer versions but that totally ruined the game for me.

Scythe
Tried Ninja Gaiden on the XBOX.

The action was really good. I just cant take some things.

I dont mind difficulty at all but I hate games that are cheap. Ninja Gaiden would of been tens time better if they allowed you to save more often than what the game offered, and also before a big fight, let the game save up that point so when you die, you just do the small area before the fight instead of the save point.

I felt like 15 minutes of my life was just wasted because of this. Over and over. Couldnt take it.

Also, when you need health, have a button that gives you health and not have to hit start and then go through a couple of screens to get health. It's totally a gameplay flaw.

I dont know if any of it was fixed for the newer versions but that totally ruined the game for me.

Yeah dude, Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3 fixced the health problem by adding it to your D-Pad. Also walking on water was easier, and a few boss fights became alot easier to do this time around. The save points however, still far from home.

shin_gear
In Ninja Gaiden 2 you can switch weapons while the game is in motion. 313

Darkhalen
I remember owning the Original Ninja Gaiden for the NES it was great

shin_gear
Art of the Inferno now goes three different ways. shock

Darkhalen
Does It.

shin_gear
Yeah...watch the video on the previous page to see!

Darkhalen
Oh so it does

shin_gear
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

But Hayabusa can't beat Gouki. 313

Darkhalen
Go NG

I miss the first 3 for the NES
1 was the best

shin_gear
Indeed it was!

As FF1 was the best Final Fantasy game, eva. 313weep

Darkhalen
That was one of my top 10 NES games
It was Hard as hell near the end

Smasandian
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah dude, Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3 fixced the health problem by adding it to your D-Pad. Also walking on water was easier, and a few boss fights became alot easier to do this time around. The save points however, still far from home.

Cool.

That was the only problem I had. I didnt mind the difficulty. I just minded walking all the way back to the point I died and facing off against the same people and doing the same things.

Darkhalen
that is true

ragesRemorse
i cant wait till they make this game. I miss smashing my controller into the wall out of aggrivation.

Darkhalen
Haha

I know how you feel

shin_gear
3-way Art of the Inferno ftw...

Scythe
Love the look of the scythe weapon, this shit better be on PS3...

Darkhalen
Doubt it will be an PS3 exclusive but was the first on just for Xbox
so the second one will be to

shin_gear
Originally posted by Scythe
Love the look of the scythe weapon, this shit better be on PS3... Yup, Scythe is awesome, and they'll probably release it on the PS3.

Darkhalen
Maybe

shin_gear
Especially if they believe PS3 fans didn't get enough out of NG Sigma. 313

Sol Valentine
I wanna see Izuna Drop Art of the Inferno 3-Way combo.

shin_gear
What the f**k?

Darkhalen
???

WrathfulDwarf
Brief Game footage.

HnKfdBvYFAc&feature=related

Neo Darkhalen
Nothing like the original?

It's become more Tenchu.

Estacado
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Nothing like the original?

It's become more Tenchu.
What the f**k?

Classic NES
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/17633

Thank me later.

0°Mandalore°0
When's this game gonna come out?

Classic NES
June 3rd I believe.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Estacado
What the f**k?

Have you ever played the original NES Ninja Gaiden games?

Classic NES
It's like Shinobi, not Tenchu. But, I believe Shinobi was way better at the time.

Estacado
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Have you ever played the original NES Ninja Gaiden games?
Oh I thought you were talking about the NG for the Xbox also Imo it's different from Tenchu...

I heard the release date is May 20 on gametrailers at least.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh I thought you were talking about the NG for the Xbox also Imo it's different from Tenchu...

I heard the release date is May 20 on gametrailers at least.

Well IMO the new Ninja gaiden game is alot like Tenchu, then again it's just my opinion.

Estacado
313wank
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/853/853792p1.html

Estacado
Something exclusive is going to be released today.......jugg666happy

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/n/ninjagaiden2/

Darth Vicious
Well i got this yesterday. I was expecting more. Its a pretty good game but it doesnt feel any diffrent than the first. I think its easier than the first. I used to get stuck so many times on the first one and with this one I just keep cruising through stages.

ESB -1138
I like Ninja Gaiden II; very good game. Great game in fact; but they could have worked out some of the problems found in the first one like the camera and sometimes the level/bosses just pass by any difficultly setting and crosses the line into cheap. But overall I'm am pleased with the additions to the game such as the ultimate killing finishing moves attacks...whatever they called it; I never grow tired of watching someone get their head's cut off in so many different ways.

Again camera; biggest problem of the game. If they fixed the camera the game would have been a lot better.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Again camera; biggest problem of the game. If they fixed the camera the game would have been a lot better.

Oh yeah, the damn camera tend to be very frustrating at times.

Smasandian
Yeah, rented it today.

I agree with ESB, the boss I faced in the Village was ****ing brutal. I'm not very good but I did okay through the stages, without dying once and that guy just ****ed me up royally.

I finally beat him.

I wish they learned about difficulty curves. Please.

Darth Vicious
The first guy I beat was kinda easy. The village guy kicked my ass a couple of times. The third boss ran me over like a train, lol ( no pun intended).

ragesRemorse
I hate to beat a dead horse, but yeah, i can't play this game because the camera is so erratic and frustrating. I usually hate games like Ninja Gaiden to begin with. The game starts out murder hard and only gets more difficult. I hate games where after playing them i have to go do something to relieve stress, but the original Ninja Gaiden was just a lot fun and the moves that you were able to do were rewarding enough to keep you playing. From what i played of Ninja Gaiden 2, it seemed fun enough. I liked some of the new move's and the blood felt like a good friend that was missing the first time around. But, when something as simple as the camera is broken, the game becomes something else. When i would start to do well, the camera would go nutty causing me to get raped. It is so annoying that developers still can't design a good camera system for these type of games. Personally, i would think that would be your first priority.
It seemed like a fun game. It did what the first did and seemed like it was going to do more of it. I dont think any Gaiden fan will be disappointed, but i just dont have the time or patience to fuk around with these games anymore.

ESB -1138
Yeah, rented it today.

I agree with ESB, the boss I faced in the Village was ****ing brutal. I'm not very good but I did okay through the stages, without dying once and that guy just ****ed me up royally.

I finally beat him.

I wish they learned about difficulty curves. Please.

I just fought a troll like boss with no eyes; the very moment the battle begun it did some wind attack thing that took 3/4 of my health away; very moment it begun to the point where you have no time to respond because that attack was fast.

Darth Vicious
I just fought a troll like boss with no eyes; the very moment the battle begun it did some wind attack thing that took 3/4 of my health away; very moment it begun to the point where you have no time to respond because that attack was fast.

Shit, the Archangel guy would grab me as soon as I start. The Lunar staff is the shit! Thats the one I use the most. Did anybody else found the Xbox sign that replenish ur life?

Smasandian
Shit.

I'm so screwed. It doesnt help that the levels are not brutal. (its hard, but its a very good balance in my opinion).

But the bosses, really annoying. Luckily, they learned about having a checkpoint right before the boss so if you die, you just replay the same thing. The original XBOX version was not like that, you had to go through the rest of enemies before getting to the boss. Annoying.

ESB -1138
The game is not beyond difficult as far as I see it but the camera doesn't help make the game any easier.

ESB -1138
Alright I'm going to tell everyone how to kill a certain boss that really, really pissed me off so spoiler alter!

It's a giant turtle that breathes fire that you fight in Chapter 7. Attack the head with melee attacks because those will stun it for a bit. Once you kill it the fiend will explode killing you unless you are blocking so block. The moment that thing is dead block or you'll have to start over. Thank me later

Smasandian
The game is not beyond difficult as far as I see it but the camera doesn't help make the game any easier.

The actual levels are a perfect challenge. There fun and if your not careful, you can die, but there not overtly difficult.

Superboy Prime
Loving the game.

I've got a question: what's the difference between the Acolyte and Warrior paths? I chose warrior because I thought it was just the difficulty level, but now I am not sure.

Smasandian
Its difficulty level.

Thanks for letting me know about the armadillo. I totally forgot about the blocking, but as soon as it died and there wasnt a cutscene, I was like, "**** block"

Anyways, that was pretty annoying having two boss fights right afterwords so I wasted all my health, talisman and two full moon thingys.

I only have 3 left. Annoying.

ESB -1138
Scythe is your best friend at the end of chapter 9 hint, hint.

Just trying to help make a difficult game a tad bit easier. But seriously did no one in Team Ninja say, "let's fix the camera"

Bardock42

Just trying to help make a difficult game a tad bit easier. But seriously did no one in Team Ninja say, "let's fix the camera"

What exactly is the problem with the camera? Only played 1.5 Chapters. But so far I haven't had a problem.

Darth Vicious

Yeeeeeah, I just got it. Cant wait to upgrade the hell out of it. Again, the f*ing camera sucks ass!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Bardock42
What exactly is the problem with the camera? Only played 1.5 Chapters. But so far I haven't had a problem.

Well if you're playing on 16:9 it's a little bit but not much. To begin with the camera makes it impossible to see an enemy half of the time. You'll think you're battling one or two only to get ambushed by one that was just off camera. It's twitchy and when you adjust it the camera just flips back behind Ryu.

And when you're in tight hallways with a lot of corners it is impossible to see what is behind it. I turn the corner to get hit by 20+ rockets and it's not like Halo or Gears where they shoot 1 or 2 and have to reload; no it's fire one after another and there is no chance for you to get a hit in because you can't see where they are.

And it's worse on some bosses. One ninja boss guy (I forget his name) was off camera 85% of the battle because of the camera and I was just blindly jumping and swinging in every direction and couldn't see what he was about to do. You'll understand later on.

BAD NEWS! It seems this may be the last Ninja Gaiden game because Itagaki is leaving Tecmo!!!!

Smasandian
Nah, they'll still make them. Itagaki is gone, but Tecmo still has the rights and you really they wont whore out the franchise.

Hopefully, they make it more accessible.

I was at Chapter 8, and I just gave up. Those ****ers with multi rocket guns are too cheap.

So I replayed the game first couple of chapters.

ESB -1138
I'm on chapter 10 right now. 9 wasn't that bad. I find the Dragon Sword the best weapon to use (that or anything else that can use the Flying Swallow)

Darth Vicious
Dammit, Im in the damn turtle right now. I used all my items on the previous boss!

ESB -1138
Melee attack the head! It'll stun it.

CaptainStoic
I love this game.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm on chapter 10 right now. 9 wasn't that bad. I find the Dragon Sword the best weapon to use (that or anything else that can use the Flying Swallow) QFT!!!!

ESB -1138
QFT???

ESB -1138
Whoo! Just beaten Ninja Gaiden 2!!

Bardock42
QFT???

He's agreeing with you. QFT stands for "Quoted for Truth" as in "Everything I quoted there is correct".

Darth Vicious
Im in the underground passageways(green caves). Ill probably finish it tomorrow.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im in the underground passageways(green caves). Ill probably finish it tomorrow.

No...you won't. You still have a good ways to go with some very annoying bosses fights ahead of you.

Darth Vicious
F***********************K!!! I just got to the castle were u have to fight thousands of ninjas and the 360 power supply(square thing) got hot(damn 90 degree heat) and it f*ing shut off! I was kicking ass too but dammit the thing slow down quiet a bit, too much action on the screen I guess.

How many levels btw?

ESB -1138
I just got to the castle were u have to fight thousands of ninjas and the 360 power supply(square thing) got hot(damn 90 degree heat) and it f*ing shut off! I was kicking ass too but dammit the thing slow down quiet a bit, too much action on the screen I guess.

That was one of the coolest scenes ever! That and at Coliseum fight.

Darth Vicious
No...you won't. You still have a good ways to go with some very annoying bosses fights ahead of you.

Damn, u wasnt kidding. These last levels are crazy long. Just made it to 14. They making Sonia too sexy, lol.

CaptainStoic
I know everyone is really deep into this game from what I've read. Can anyone help me beat the silver gold fish at the end of chapter 3? He/It keeps mowing me down. How do you beat this thing?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I know everyone is really deep into this game from what I've read. Can anyone help me beat the silver gold fish at the end of chapter 3? He/It keeps mowing me down. How do you beat this thing?

I beat him usin the charge arrows from afar and using the staff up close. Having some ninpos might help too. If that ones hard for you, wait until u get to the other ones.

CaptainStoic
I beat him usin the charge arrows from afar and using the staff up close. Having some ninpos might help too. If that ones hard for you, wait until u get to the other ones.

Lol thanks, and I just whooped his big butt... he was pretty tough.

Smasandian
Nothing beats Genshin.

All of the bosses were tough but I beat them after a few tries and I usually only used health items and nothing big.

But Genshin ****ed me up all the time.

Darth Vicious
Nothing beats Genshin.

All of the bosses were tough but I beat them after a few tries and I usually only used health items and nothing big.

But Genshin ****ed me up all the time.

The first one got me a couple of times but the second time around he didnt killed me once. Taken, I had more life, ninpo, level 3 weapons and full items inventory.

I was surprised they showed Elizebeth(sp?) somewhat naked.

Smasandian
I think its elizabet.

Really, the second time I did defeat about the 2nd time, but it was really ****ing annoying, and then that ****ing armadillo got me.

Darth Vicious
Im guessing u havent fought the 2 armadillos at once. Have fun, lol.

ESB -1138
I was surprised they showed Elizebeth(sp?) somewhat naked.

That kind of threw me off too...why was she naked in a pool of blood?

But Genshin was pretty much off camera every time I fought him so I was just blindly attacking...and when you fight him that second time and you're getting blasted at by rockets; yeah that was fun. But that entire worm boss had more glitches then Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64 combined.

But this game has the coolest enemies ever; dogs wielding swords!

Darth Vicious
That kind of threw me off too...why was she naked in a pool of blood?

But Genshin was pretty much off camera every time I fought him so I was just blindly attacking...and when you fight him that second time and you're getting blasted at by rockets; yeah that was fun. But that entire worm boss had more glitches then Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64 combined.

But this game has the coolest enemies ever; dogs wielding swords!

Not that im complaining but Sonias boobs are freaking huge. Is she in the Dead or Alive series?

As for the 2nd Genshin, I was swinging blindly too. The damn worm killed me a couple of time but then I started using the chain weapon, charging it and releasing it when he was close. He was history after that.

ESB -1138
Not that im complaining but Sonias boobs are freaking huge. Is she in the Dead or Alive series?

No but the same team that does DoA does Ninja Gaiden so...

Any who; Ninja Gaiden has became one of my favorite series with Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS), and now Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox 360)...but me and my friend always debate over which one is the better game series this or God of War.

Darth Vicious
Ninja Gaiden goes way back for me since the original NES games(I beat all 3). I even had the original on my cell phone.

ESB -1138
The NES Ninja Gaiden games were some of the best on 8-bit games ever made.

Dark-Jaxx
No but the same team that does DoA does Ninja Gaiden so...

Any who; Ninja Gaiden has became one of my favorite series with Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS), and now Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox 360)...but me and my friend always debate over which one is the better game series this or God of War. God of War.

Superboy Prime
I played them all.

I love this franchise.

Which was your favorite boss, fellas?

ESB -1138
For this game or overall? For this one I would say Volf in the Colosseum. That was the perfect place for a boss fight. Overall...I'd have to think about it because Ninja Gaiden has a lot of fun bosses.

NaurzfDgpoc

Darth Vicious
Oh man back then there was a scnene(I think Ninja Gaiden 1, NES) in which Ryu is standing in a cliff looking at a castle and it starts moving ina 3d manner, I thought that was the coolest shit in the world. Now days, it takes a lot to impress me.

As for the bosses, I thought the wolf was very cool looking and fighting the thousands(seemed like it) on the castle stairs was cool as as hell. I got tired of beating Genshin's ass every other level.

Superboy Prime
For the sake of making it easier I mean this game.

I agree about Volf. I also loved fighting Genshin...his design was badass and he was (IMO) a worthy challenge for Ryu.

Darth Vicious
I honestly thought that Genshin was gonna be the last boss. His costume is awesome. The sword is pretty cool. Simply put, the anti Ryu but was disappointed by beating him too many times.

Is/did anybody played the game on hard mode?

ESB -1138
Me. And that last boss was a b!tch

Darth Vicious
Cool, looking forward to it. Im in level 14 but I probably wont play until tomorrow.

ESB -1138
Dang, the second play through is soooo much easier and shorter. I'm on chapter 10 now and I have yet to die.

Darth Vicious
Well I finally had a chance to play today and dammit, I got my ass kicked so many times by the last boss/es is ridiculous. Just when I thought I beat him, here comes another one and with no items no less.

ESB -1138
I had no items too and here's how I did.

Bust out the True Dragon Sword and Archfiend combo. When it's hanging on the ledge get in that Fers face! Jump up and do standard (not critical) attacks. This way you can avoid his sweeping and grabbing attacks and all you have to watch out for is his energy beam which is easily avoided by shielding and dodging. Once it starts walking on the ground do not let up. Critical attacks like there is no tomorrow!

The True Dragon Sword/Archfiend combo deals a LOT of damage here so use it. After 20+ tries on getting pwned because I listened to some guy's advice on GameFAQS I decided to F it and if I'm going to die I'm going to get in that Fers face and never let up...and then I won.

Darth Vicious
I had no items too and here's how I did.

Bust out the True Dragon Sword and Archfiend combo. When it's hanging on the ledge get in that Fers face! Jump up and do standard (not critical) attacks. This way you can avoid his sweeping and grabbing attacks and all you have to watch out for is his energy beam which is easily avoided by shielding and dodging. Once it starts walking on the ground do not let up. Critical attacks like there is no tomorrow!

The True Dragon Sword/Archfiend combo deals a LOT of damage here so use it. After 20+ tries on getting pwned because I listened to some guy's advice on GameFAQS I decided to F it and if I'm going to die I'm going to get in that Fers face and never let up...and then I won.

LOL, I went to Gamefaqs after getting my ass kicked around 20 times. Ill probably give it another try today. Im gonna try and not use my items until I get to the dragon.

Darth Vicious
Finally beat it! It helped that this time my health inventory was full. The second time around does seem much, much easier.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>