Ultimate Hulk runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnazzySmurph
A'ight.

Battles take place in an abandoned, endless junkyard.

BFR is not allowed.

1. Luke Cage
2. Grace
3. Strong Guy
4. Thing
5. Colossus
6. Depowered Juggernaut
7. Colossus and Thing
8. Namor (Black Suit)
9. Abomination (Classic)
10. WWH

carver9
Well in a wizard magazine they did a interview (its the most recent wizard) and they said that ultimate hulk is the strongest and more ruthless hulk that ever came out. I dont agree with that but it was said.

SnazzySmurph
Strongest? no expression

Most ruthless? I wouldn't say so, against current Hulk.

My favourite, and most badass? Def-nit.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by carver9
Well in a wizard magazine they did a interview (its the most recent wizard) and they said that ultimate hulk is the strongest and more ruthless hulk that ever came out. I dont agree with that but it was said. Wizard = fail.

who's Grace? excluding her/him, i think he gets to 5/6.

SnazzySmurph

norrinradd43
colossus is above depowered juggernaut

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by norrinradd43
colossus is above depowered juggernaut Not the originally depowered one. Near the end of Jugg's line as a depowered character, he got more pathetic, so perhaps... I think he, Colossus and Thing are somewhat interchangeable, though I would give Colossus the edge over Ben.

But let's not get into that.

masterbruce
Ultimate hulk broke adamantium

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Most ruthless? I wouldn't say so, against current Hulk.

I don't think any incarnation of Hulk in 616 has ever eaten anybody ermmnone

6-7 range seems about where he'd stop

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think any incarnation of Hulk in 616 has ever eaten anybody ermmnone

6-7 range seems about where he'd stop

just because he eats someone doesn't mean he's ruthless though

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
just because he eats someone doesn't mean he's ruthless though

He . . . ATE PEOPLE . . .

How is that not ruthless? It crosses the line between just killing someone and desecrating their corpse afterward.

masterbruce

How is that not ruthless? It crosses the line between just killing someone and desecrating their corpse afterward.

ok, depends, did he eat them cuz he was hungry and just barbaric or did he eat them to humilate them (which WOULD make him ruthless)?

btw, can anyone post scans of him eating people, I would love to see it

SnazzySmurph

How is that not ruthless? It crosses the line between just killing someone and desecrating their corpse afterward. It's barbaric and awesome, but not "ruthless".

Now, current Hulk is beating everybody within an inch of their life without breaking a sweat in order to hunt down those who destroyed his life. He has no mercy, and he's undefeatable thus far (PIS excluded).

I'd say WWH is more ruthless.

Symmetric Chaos

masterbruce

Symmetric Chaos
dude, eating people doesn't make you ruthless...it makes you a cannibal and a nutjob, but not ruthless

It does make you merciless (unless everyone he ate was a suicidal masochist) though, which is part of being ruthless.

SnazzySmurph

norrinradd43
Ultimate hulk broke adamantium Ultimate Hulk broke Ultimate Adamantium...not quite the same

SnazzySmurph
dude, eating people doesn't make you ruthless...it makes you a cannibal and a nutjob, but not ruthless Not technically cannibalism, as he ate an alien that was only impersonating a human.

masterbruce
Not technically cannibalism, as he ate an alien that was only impersonating a human.

oh...did he know it was an alien?

SnazzySmurph
oh...did he know it was an alien? Possibly... U. Hulk's kind of loopy. But I think he knew. I'm fairly positive.

redhotrash
He knew it was an alien because it was commanding a fleet of spaceships, lol. Not to mention he was punching the things face off and it kept talking to him. No offense but if you arent familiar with Ultimate Hulk, why bother checking this post to begin with? These were like early showings. As for ruthless, well he basically pulled Abomination's body apart while it begged for its life. Fits my definition of the word.

Ptr_Grifin
Ultimate Hulk is definitely more ruthless the WWH. And he did eat many people when he broke out of his cell. There were like five doctors/scientist who where there when he broke out and he was hungry.

WWH shows mercy and doesn't randomly kill. Ult. Hulk will kill who ever is in his way, or eat them.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Ultimate Hulk is definitely more ruthless the WWH. And he did eat many people when he broke out of his cell. There were like five doctors/scientist who where there when he broke out and he was hungry.

WWH shows mercy and doesn't randomly kill. Ult. Hulk will kill who ever is in his way, or eat them. I'd debate this with you, but I'd rather get back to the actual topic. erm

janus77
damn, I wanna read more about this Ultimate Hulk. sounds like one frightening, insane, sadistic and vicious monster... sorta like Storm confused

Hannibal-Lector
It's barbaric and awesome, but not "ruthless".

Now, current Hulk is beating everybody within an inch of their life without breaking a sweat in order to hunt down those who destroyed his life. He has no mercy, and he's undefeatable thus far (PIS excluded).

I'd say WWH is more ruthless.

5-6 sounds about right, definity stops at 7. Id say WWH has a bit of mercy IE sparing Xavier. Wuts the PIS u speak of? only 1 i can think of is Hulk not being KO'd by bb's wisper...

redhotrash
Colossus and Dr. Strange being scared of him was a bit much for me.

Bouboumaster
stop at 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.