i really need help please help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
my i-pod froze, and now it's overheating fast and evertime it move's or rotates it make a wierd humming sound like a fan or something would, please help, i'm freaking out

silver_tears
Hold down the menu and select keys together for 5 secs and it should restart tself.

Rogue Jedi
wrong forum.

InnerRise
Originally posted by silver_tears
Hold down the menu and select keys together for 5 secs and it should restart tself. Nah. You also must turn the Lock Button on and off at a specific time as well in combination with everything else.

Of course it may be different for different generations.

I have the "LATEST GENERATION."

leftright

Can always contact apple.........do trouble shooting on the website..

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

silver_tears
You actually don't have to do the lock thing I find.
And I have an iPod video that's less than a year old so shrug

InnerRise
Mine's less than a year old and the instructions includes using the Lock Button during the Reset.

.......................wait a minute..............................THIS MONTH WILL MARK MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH MY iPOD!!!..............or maybe that's next month.........................

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

kodak
The Big EH!

Tattoo
Originally posted by The big EH
my i-pod froze, and now it's overheating fast and evertime it move's or rotates it make a wierd humming sound like a fan or something would, please help, i'm freaking out

You didn't know how to trouble shoot the iPod when it freezes? That's one of the first things I learned how to do, just in case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.