DOS Doomsday versus WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/93922-doomsday_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2267/189455-hulk_400.jpg

lando005
soo hulk vs his clone... original ftw

Rorschach
Hulk.

DOS Doomsday wasn't that powerful compared to his other incarnations.

Originally posted by lando005
soo hulk vs his clone... original ftw

I wouldn't call Doomsday a Hulk clone.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Rorschach
Hulk.

well, DD's other incarnations would murder the Hulk

also, DD was pretty powerful...he took out the justice league (admittedly not the strongest version) and killed a enraged Superman

Kento
Hulk because he's able to think and if Doomsday gave him a run in the strength department he'd just BFR him to get the fight over with.

lando005
Originally posted by Rorschach
Hulk.

I wouldn't call Doomsday a Hulk clone. well he kinda is in a way his design is very much like him

Estacado
Originally posted by Kento
Hulk because he's able to think and if Doomsday gave him a run in the strength department he'd just BFR him to get the fight over with.
DD is not a retard when it comes to fighting also he has the speed advantage so BFR won't be easy for Hulk.

lando005
Originally posted by Estacado
DD is not a retard when it comes to fighting also he has the speed advantage so BFR won't be easy for Hulk. DOS DD was just a savage beast no brains at all

Estacado
Originally posted by lando005
DOS DD was just a savage beast no brains at all
Not really.ermm
He often used his speed to dodge attacks....

lando005
Originally posted by Estacado
Not really.ermm
He often used his speed to dodge attacks.... doesn't mean he's really thinking he's just reacting

Magee
Thats why he is so dangerous, he doesn't think he just kills and destroys and relies on instinct. Unlike Hulk who apparently doesn't even kill people haha, he is all talk.

llagrok
This is a better matchup than most people think :/

vlaaad12345
Dos doomsday wasnt that strong,he would give hulk a bit of a fight but fall in the end imo,now if this was hunter/prey doomsday....hulk would get man handled.

Wally West
It remains to be seen how much it takes to put WWHulk down, but I think Doomsday still has the advantage with his speed and ability to adapt. It'd be a long fight but Doomsday would probably take it.

starlock
My only concern is superman stating that doomsday is as fast as the flash

i see an insane battle

Tuff fight to call

rico777
poor poor WWH... sad

Grinning Goku
DOS Doomsday owns because of his speed. Hulk might be able to get a win or two, but I can't see him winning the majority.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins this all day.

guy222
WWH FTW

jks
Originally posted by rico777
poor poor WWH... sad Seriously. Poor hulk is going to get bored with all the time on his hands after beating his plot device dc imitation.

guy222
WWH

iceman24567
Doomsday wins.

occultdestroyer
Doomsday

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Magee
Thats why he is so dangerous, he doesn't think he just kills and destroys and relies on instinct. Unlike Hulk who apparently doesn't even kill people haha, he is all talk.

... so by that logic Batman is a freaking chump to... sad

anyway, WWH

Endrict Nuul
Not really sure right now...

vansonbee
WWH all day till sunday

quanchi112
WW Hulk dominates.

Enyalus
WWH, fairly easily.

occultdestroyer
Who's to say DoS DD won't use speedblitz?

iceman24567
Doomsday blitzed the team that fought him he wins this easily.

ultimatethor
WWH all day.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday blitzed the team that fought him he wins this easily.

Doesn't matter about his "blitzing" capabilities. WWH is hundreds, if not thousands of times stronger than this incarnation of him. The shots Sentry were taking would have torn DOS DD's head clean off.

quanchi112
Doomsday blitzed the team that fought him he wins this easily. He died when fighting a much weaker Superman. WW Hulk could beat both dos Doomsday and dos Superman at the same time.

kgkg
Originally posted by quanchi112
He died when fighting a much weaker Superman. WW Hulk could beat both dos Doomsday and dos Superman at the same time. Any evidence that DOS Superman was much weaker than now?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doesn't matter about his "blitzing" capabilities. WWH is hundreds, if not thousands of times stronger than this incarnation of him. The shots Sentry were taking would have torn DOS DD's head clean off. Yes it does matter he beat on the Justice League so fast they didn't even see it. He took on a team like Hulk did but he was unfazed by their attacks and he was too fast to be countered. Doomsday casually beat on Booster Gold before he could even get his shields up no way Hulk is countered FLash like speed. Doomsday wins easily.

The Pict
Originally posted by Magee

Exactly. This won't be like the WWH/Sentry fight where Bob chats casually throughout, DD willbe trying to kill him without pause.

However DOS Doomsday wasn't too impressive, I say WWH 8/10. DD can pick up some wins due to his speed but he is a lot weaker than the other versions.

Originally posted by starlock
My only concern is superman stating that doomsday is as fast as the flash

i see an insane battle

Tuff fight to call

I forgot that he was supposedly as fast as the Flash. Tougher fight than I first thought hmm

fangirl101
WWH.

Enyalus
Yes it does matter he beat on the Justice League so fast they didn't even see it. He took on a team like Hulk did but he was unfazed by their attacks and he was too fast to be countered. Doomsday casually beat on Booster Gold before he could even get his shields up no way Hulk is countered FLash like speed. Doomsday wins easily.

Superman could barely lift an airplane. DD was about the same strength. A weaker Hulk was shifting tectonic plates FFS. Wolverine's adamantium claws weren't even scratching him until he went for the eyes. DD would be lucky if Hulk even felt his punches. He's likely to flex his pecs and send Doomsday flying off of him. (Hulk vs. Hercules.)

batdude123
World War Hulk.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman could barely lift an airplane. DD was about the same strength. A weaker Hulk was shifting tectonic plates FFS. Wolverine's adamantium claws weren't even scratching him until he went for the eyes. DD would be lucky if Hulk even felt his punches. He's likely to flex his pecs and send Doomsday flying off of him. (Hulk vs. Hercules.)
No. Supeman could still lift small moons and mountains. But he was noticeably weaker than he is now.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. Supeman could still lift small moons and mountains. But he was noticeably weaker than he is now.

Aye, aye. I defer to your wisdom there.

stick out tongue

guy222
WWH

Jynocidus
WWH

iceman24567
Doomsday wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.