batman vs mastermind excello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
thoughts

RUNMAN
Isn't mastermind excello, Everett and Cho?

lando005
i'm using cho for this match everett was the original mastermind

RUNMAN
Amadeus though being the 7th most intelligent person in Marvel Earth, will be beaten by Bat-Man...

lando005
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Amadeus though being the 7th most intelligent person in Marvel Earth, will be beaten by Bat-Man... i dunno i think even bats will be caught off guard by this kid

RUNMAN
Not outside the realm of possibilities but I still have to see Cho in some great action...

lando005
Not outside the realm of possibilities but I still have to see Cho in some great action... thing is we're never gonna see that his great action is his A.M.P. factor then he just puts his opponents down with one well placed pebble

RUNMAN
I have to read more of his stuff...

lando005
I have to read more of his stuff... pick up any hulk issue that has something to do with wwh you should see him

he took out an attack chopper with a side view mirror for starters and i believe he took out a shield transport with a walkman

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.