KArate kid vs 10,000 Karnacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
I figure this makes it sorta evem

This is pc KK and whatever version o kn is strongest

llagrok
Karnak?

Karate Kid would win, he's a beast.

Gecko4lif
Karnak

i spelled it wrong lol

Parallex
Val
10/10

Citizen V
Karate Kid goes down.

Sure Val's very skilled, but Karnak's not a slouch either, 10,000 Karnak's is just over-kill.

grey fox
10k Karnaks overwhelm poor Val...

masterbruce
anyone who says KK wins has NO CLUE how large a number 10,000 is

Blair Wind
KK once beat an entire prison full of superpowered criminals. Just saying erm

Also, KK can fly. Karnak cannot

cmack
10,000 karnaks, way too much kk goes down

darthgoober
Originally posted by Blair Wind
KK once beat an entire prison full of superpowered criminals. Just saying erm

Also, KK can fly. Karnak cannot
KK flying just means that he gets 10,000 bricks/rocks thrown at him. Karnak could take a few Karnak's, but 10,000 is WAY overkill.

Gecko4lif
How about we give Val the power gem

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by masterbruce
anyone who says KK wins has NO CLUE how large a number 10,000 is
Only about 4 of them can attack at once due to crowding,and power gem is overkill.

Gecko4lif
5 if you count aerial assults

CaptainStoic
I know that Karate Kid is a pretty good fighter, and all of that, I am also aware that his power is spiritual as well as mental, but if he's off his A game he would have a fight on his hands with just one Karnak. The problem here at KMC is that people tend to over glorify some characters to the point of omnipotence... on any given day someone like Karate Kid may be punched out by a normal civilian, what would people say then?

All of those Karnaks will destroy him.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I know that Karate Kid is a pretty good fighter, and all of that, I am also aware that his power is spiritual as well as mental, but if he's off his A game he would have a fight on his hands with just one Karnak. The problem here at KMC is that people tend to over glorify some characters to the point of omnipotence... on any given day someone like Karate Kid may be punched out by a normal civilian, what would people say then?

All of those Karnaks will destroy him.
Except he doesnt get punched out by civilians,he fights pre crisis superboy,kk rapes this even without power gem with it the ownage cannot be described in words.

darthgoober
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except he doesnt get punched out by civilians,he fights pre crisis superboy,kk rapes this even without power gem with it the ownage cannot be described in words.
And LOSES to Pre Crisis Superboy too, don't forget that part. As bad as wielders of the S shield are, damn near everyone they've ever encountered have gotten in a few good shots on them.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by darthgoober
And LOSES to Pre Crisis Superboy too, don't forget that part. As bad as wielders of the S shield are, damn near everyone they've ever encountered have gotten in a few good shots on them.
He still was fast enough to fight him and actually moved him those are feats,karnak isnt anything special,kk rapes him.

Symmetric Chaos

With the PG he would win since he'd be invulnerable. Without it nothing prevents him from going down in one shot. With 10,000 Karnak's one of them is going to get the needed hit.

darthgoober
He still was fast enough to fight him and actually moved him those are feats,karnak isnt anything special,kk rapes him.
I don't remember Superboy going anywhere NEAR lightspeed, and as I just pointed out damn near EVERYONE has gotten in a few good shots on the majority of the Supes family.

vlaaad12345
I don't remember Superboy going anywhere NEAR lightspeed, and as I just pointed out damn near EVERYONE has gotten in a few good shots on the majority of the Supes family.
I wasnt aware I said he went lightspeed,he hit pre crisis superboy in motion no matter how many people have hit him it doesnt change the fact that kk did it,nor does it change the fact that kk could actually move superboy and punch him without breaking his hands.

darthgoober
I wasnt aware I said he went lightspeed,he hit pre crisis superboy in motion no matter how many people have hit him it doesnt change the fact that kk did it,nor does it change the fact that kk could actually move superboy and punch him without breaking his hands.
I know it doesn't change the fact that KK did it(I'm not trying to say that he didn't do it), but it DOES change the impressiveness of the feat itself. That fight was no different than a fight between Superman and Toyman if you think about it. Supes get's knocked around for a bit but then as soon as Supes gets serious the fight's over...

vlaaad12345
I know it doesn't change the fact that KK did it(I'm not trying to say that he didn't do it), but it DOES change the impressiveness of the feat itself. That fight was no different than a fight between Superman and Toyman if you think about it. Supes get's knocked around for a bit but then as soon as Supes gets serious the fight's over...
So supes commenting on kk speed and strength means nothing?

darthgoober
So supes commenting on kk speed and strength means nothing?
I didn't say it meant nothing, but it's just not enough to warrant his being able to take out 10,000 Karnaks(but I will admit that he could do it with the Power Gem).

You have to remember, Karnak also has also hit a highspeed Surfer in mid flight and ko'd him with a single shot(PIS, but no more of a stretch than KK and PC Superboy). He's nearly as big of a plot device as KK when Marvel goes all out with him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.