The Spectre and Michael vs. Mxy and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This one Bakes My noodle.

Who wins?

Power16
I wouldn't mind knowing that myself. I don't know much about DC but i will throw my opinion out there from what i have heard and seen.

Spectre>Mxy
Lucifer>Michael
Lucifer > Spectre
Lucifer winning it for his team

BobbyD
Does Spectre have "an order"?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BobbyD
Does Spectre have "an order"?

To Beat Michael and Mxy.

SpearofDestiny
Lucifer's team. Lucifer does not need Mxy.

Lucifer can outsmart and beat Micheal like he did before, and he can most certainly out do the Spectre.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This one Bakes My noodle.

Who wins?

Is this Spectre backed by the Presence

kevdude
Well its already been shown that Michael won the war in Heaven and he could have killed everyone with a wave of his hand if he wanted too.

And right after Lucifer destroyed the tower where The Voice stayed Michael warned him "Speak quickly Lucifer Morningstar OR you will never be able to speak again!" They are twins and LM is smarter but if Michael puts his mind to something its shown he can do it. Team Michael big grin

quanchi112
spectre and michael win this one.

Galan007
Lucifer ftw.

quanchi112
with michaels power he can defeat lucifer like when he threw him out of heavem.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
with michaels power he can defeat lucifer like when he threw him out of heavem. confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
confused can lucifer resist and defeat all the power michael has?

why did he get thrown out of heaven, hmmmmmm?

michael has more power than lucy so he wins.

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer = Michael . This could go either way really , there's no definite winner but if I have to go with one I'd probably say Lucifer due to the fact that he is smarter .

I see Spectre beating Mxy and then helping Michael beat Lucifer although this wouldn't really be easy .

I wonder if Michael and the Spectre would be able to fuse . That'd be cool .

Galan007
can lucifer resist and defeat all the power michael has?

why did he get thrown out of heaven, hmmmmmm?
This is where reading significant comics before you debate them, comes into play... erm

Because I can assure you Michael had nothing to do with Lucifer's expulsion from Heaven. smile

quanchi112
This is where reading significant comics before you debate them, comes into play... erm

Because I can assure you Michael had nothing to do with Lucifer's expulsion from Heaven. smile well let me ask u this. i thought michael had all the power while lucy had all the free will. if michae; has the power then he is more powerful than lucy.

its easy becuz most people on here were always saying that when u combine the two the become deadly becuz mikey had the power while lucy had the will.

michael wins galan.

Galan007
well let me ask u this. i thought michael had all the power while lucy had all the free will. if michae; has the power then he is more powerful than lucy.So Lucifer has no power, because Michael "has it all?" lol

michael wins galan. Based on what?

Your opinion on things having never read significant issues? confused

Air Legend
So Lucifer has no power, because Michael "has it all?" lol

Based on what?

Your opinion on things having never read significant issues? confused
Michael wins because Lucifer is ugly, hence why you should change your picture stick out tongue

You haven't been posting much on this vs forum lately, have you? Why?

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
You haven't been posting much on this vs forum lately, have you? Why? Work... It's a b*tch. lol

quanchi112
So Lucifer has no power, because Michael "has it all?" lol

Based on what?

Your opinion on things having never read significant issues? confused ok ill make it simpler for u as u seem to be overworked here.

is michael at his most powerful more powerful than lucifer?

answer the question please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.