Crossovers ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
What do you think could passably slot into the Heroes-verse the easiest ?

IMO it has to be (suprisingly enough) the M. Night Shamalyian film 'Unbreakable'. (Warning kinda spoilery for the film below)

In a similar (if more dramatic and 'comic booky') set of circumstances to the Heroes cast , supposed Averge joe David Dunn discovers his 'mysterious abilities'.

He survives a killer train crash.
For a man in his late thirties, early forties he can (with some difficulty)lift 500lbs
He can 'sense' peoples wrong-doings and mis-deeds

And (Ironically enough) within the film canon he was considering 'moving to New York'.

Any other characters, shows ect that could slot into Heroe with little difficulty ?

Captain REX
Heh! Interesting idea.

I'm going to be cheap and say that some of the X-Men could make the possible transition.

grey fox
Originally posted by Captain REX
Heh! Interesting idea.

I'm going to be cheap and say that some of the X-Men could make the possible transition.

Cheap , but effective.

Ordained
Maybe its a long-shot, but I was thinking X-Files because they deal with the paranormal and supernatural.

chickenlover98
i would like to see i unno, magic. actual magic. thatd b a cool power to fight IMO

celestialdemon
Pushing Daisies could.

Mairuzu
Like mike... HAHAH lame..

Journey man, and that new movie "Jumper" Coming out

InnerRise
"Back to The Future"

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
Hiro has his own back to the future 4 going on (Thank you Entertainment weekly for noticing that)

superkronick92
I'd like to see a Smallville crossover. Even though I know it will never happen, I just wanna see how Sylar reacts when he tries to take someone clearly superior to him

Mairuzu
HAha, peter will get supermans powers!

InnerRise
Next thing you know......Kryptonite will start showing up everywhere.

The end of Sylar and Peter.

superkronick92
C'mon, you know you want to see Smallville's Justice League vs Heroes cool

The Pict
Originally posted by grey fox
What do you think could passably slot into the Heroes-verse the easiest ?

IMO it has to be (suprisingly enough) the M. Night Shamalyian film 'Unbreakable'. (Warning kinda spoilery for the film below)

In a similar (if more dramatic and 'comic booky') set of circumstances to the Heroes cast , supposed Averge joe David Dunn discovers his 'mysterious abilities'.

He survives a killer train crash.
For a man in his late thirties, early forties he can (with some difficulty)lift 500lbs
He can 'sense' peoples wrong-doings and mis-deeds

And (Ironically enough) within the film canon he was considering 'moving to New York'.

Any other characters, shows ect that could slot into Heroe with little difficulty ?

Quite a good idea. David Dunn would fit in pretty well with the Heroes.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAha, peter will get supermans powers!

nope

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAha, peter will get supermans powers! Superman is not an evolved human, he's an alien. I don't think they mesh.

InnerRise
Peter already has the power of flight from his brother.

He can get Super Strength from Nikki.

He has invulnerability/Regenerative Powers from Claire.

Now he needs to find someone with Laser Eyes and Super Breath.

He'll be Superman.....without the Kryptonite weakness.

superkronick92
Regeneration doesn't equal invulnerability

InnerRise
Didn't say it did.

Thus the /=or.

Just working with what I got.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

superkronick92
Then yes, he'd be an extremly toned down Clark

Magee
With no super speed, heat vision or freeze / super breathe. Nikki's super strength is quite poor any way its what maybe 1-2 tons max. Smallville justice league would be great but if they actualy had a fight flash and Clark could most likely take down the entire heroes cast.

superkronick92
It'd just be cool seeing how the characters would interact with eachother. Green Arrow vs Nikki/Jessica could be good

nmensfinest
Originally posted by Magee
With no super speed, heat vision or freeze / super breathe. Nikki's super strength is quite poor any way its what maybe 1-2 tons max. Smallville justice league would be great but if they actualy had a fight flash and Clark could most likely take down the entire heroes cast.

Possibly, but I'd give it to the Heroes more often than not. You've got: Hiro who's space and time manipulation powers would be a royal ****ery to contend against (Peter would have those as well if you count his alternate incarnation, and Hiro's future incarnation has developed these powers at a pretty extreme rate), Illusions from Candice (and Sylar of you count his alternate incarnation), Maury's Psionic abilities, Nathan who can fly and who's exceptionally fast in his own right anyways (Sylar can do the same if you count his alternate incarnation), Eden's powers of persuasion, the Hatian's large scale memory effect powers (he was able to wipe the minds of his entire village at once, pretty large scale) as well as Ted's (+ Peter and Sylar's) radiation ability, which can be pretty large scale; would be good plan B attack.

Plus, given that these Heroes abilities are "alien" to the Smallville Universe, Clarky would be vulnerable.

grey fox
Originally posted by nmensfinest
You've got: Hiro who's space and time manipulation powers would be a royal ****ery to contend against (Peter would have those as well if you count his alternate incarnation, and Hiro's future incarnation has developed these powers at a pretty extreme rate)

Nope , normal Peter has Hiro's T&S manip , he used it on the Tazers Haitian and Bennet shot at him in Ep 16.

nmensfinest
Yet, the only incarnation of Peter that has been shown to bend the time-space continuum at will is the Dark Future Peter. Whether his current incarnation was able to so in an uncontrolled way or not is absolutely useless in this scenario. An uncontrolled or instinctive usage of an ability in no way guarantees a replication of such an usage in a completely unrelated scenario. In respect to the scenario and circumstances at hand, the only Peter that would be able to properly utilise the mentioned powers is his future incarnation.

grey fox
Originally posted by nmensfinest
Yet, the only incarnation of Peter that has been shown to bend the time-space continuum at will is the Dark Future Peter. Whether his current incarnation was able to so in an uncontrolled way or not is absolutely useless in this scenario. An uncontrolled or instinctive usage of an ability in no way guarantees a replication of such an usage in a completely unrelated scenario. In respect to the scenario and circumstances at hand, the only Peter that would be able to properly utilise the mentioned powers is his future incarnation.

Well it IS a difficult power to utilise, Hiro looks as if he's going to burst a blood-vessel every time he uses it.

Masonicon
I know this is necromancy

how about Heroes Crossover with Crysis game series(where Emile Danko uses Nanosuit Technology to levels Playing fields between ordinary humans and evolved humans, and forget about Nanosuit being symbiote thing)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.