Thanos vs Adam Warlock...with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Both combatants possess three inifinity gems each. The winner of the fight will complete the IG gauntlet by having all six gems.

who will win this fight....and take control of a full IG gauntlet?

Thanos has....Time, Space, and Mind gems

Warlock has...Soul, Power, and Reality gems.

Both men know how to access the power of each gem to its fullest extent.

Milky Joe
During the IG story wasn't it stated that the power gem was what allowed the other gems to grant godlike abilities? surely meshing that with the reality gem would be enough for the win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Milky Joe
During the IG story wasn't it stated that the power gem was what allowed the other gems to grant godlike abilities? surely meshing that with the reality gem would be enough for the win.
no

It was simply stated that is boost the power of the others

Warlock wins

with the soul gem he IS GOD!

vlaaad12345
Reality backed by power gem=win for warlock.

Kutulu
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Reality backed by power gem=win for warlock.

Except if time is frozen Thanos just simply walks up and snatches Warlock's gems. After all, Kurse was able to complete the gauntlet using only the time gem alone. With full knowledge of just that one gem, time would be instantly frozen - there would be no chance for Warlock to even think about beginning to use the other gems, as time would literally be stopped.

Thanos FTW.

boriquaking55
The way I see it, Thanos could only make use of the Time gem in this fight - whereas the Space & Mind gem would be of limited use in this battle.

On the other hand, Warlock has the Soul Gem (which he has years of experience using) and the two most powerful gems, the Reality & Power gems. All three of those are useful in this fight, and the Power gem only makes the Reality gem stronger. This gives Warlock clear majority here.

Estacado
I'm going with Warlock.

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The way I see it, Thanos could only make use of the Time gem in this fight - whereas the Space & Mind gem would be of limited use in this battle.

On the other hand, Warlock has the Soul Gem (which he has years of experience using) and the two most powerful gems, the Reality & Power gems. All three of those are useful in this fight, and the Power gem only makes the Reality gem stronger. This gives Warlock clear majority here.

Only if he gets to use them. How is he going to do that though, when time itself is frozen? If Warlock gets the chance to act, he would win without question, but he wouldn't get that chance.

OP stated "full use" of the gems. Therefore time is at a standstill from the get-go.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Kutulu
Only if he gets to use them. How is he going to do that though, when time itself is frozen? If Warlock gets the chance to act, he would win without question, but he wouldn't get that chance.

OP stated "full use" of the gems. Therefore time is at a standstill from the get-go.

of full use of gems could mean the reality gem would just erase Thanos' gems instantly.

I'm gonna have to stick with PG+RG superseding the TG.

Kutulu
of full use of gems could mean the reality gem would just erase Thanos' gems instantly.

When you have full control of the time gem, "instantly" is going to be more like forever.

Read the story behind Curse, how easily he snatched all of the other gems from using the time gem alone. When you have literally no time to act, then there is nothing that can be done. Warlock cannot step outside of time.

boriquaking55
When you have full control of the time gem, "instantly" is going to be more like forever.

Read the story behind Curse, how easily he snatched all of the other gems from using the time gem alone. When you have literally no time to act, then there is nothing that can be done. Warlock cannot step outside of time.

The Reality gem can do everything the Time gem can and more, much more. It's just harder to control. That Curse story was pretty bad too.

llagrok

Reed tried that, doesn't work.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by llagrok
Reed tried that, doesn't work.

Oh here we go bringing up Illuminati -one of the worst stories ever. But I guess that's besides the point, do you really think the Time gem is more powerful than the Reality & Power gems?

Wally West

Actually Warlock was the one member of the Infinity Watch who was unaffected by time being frozen, he put up a fight for his soul gem until it betrayed him.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Wally West
Actually Warlock was the one member of the Infinity Watch who was unaffected by time being frozen, he put up a fight for his soul gem until it betrayed him.

My bad, forgot about that. Warlock for the win then.

starlock
Am i crazy or was it Rune not Curse who had the gems, maybe i am smoking too much mary jane?

Warlock for the win

quanchi112
thanos with the time and space gem would be to much. it would be over to quickly. thanos for the win.

llagrok
Oh here we go bringing up Illuminati -one of the worst stories ever. But I guess that's besides the point, do you really think the Time gem is more powerful than the Reality & Power gems?

I simply stated that you can't use the reality gem to destroy any of the other gems.

Estacado
Thanos wins because he would be too much!!!!111111111111@

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos wins because he would be too much!!!!111111111111@ do u ever take this stuff seriously?

i dont think that u do. quit trying to make people laugh. u cant even see anyone laugh. leave the comedy at home and post ur opinion for once.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
do u ever take this stuff seriously?

i dont think that u do. quit trying to make people laugh. u cant even see anyone laugh. leave the comedy at home and post ur opinion for once.
I'm not trying to make people laugh they are already laughing at you.....ermm

quanchi112
I'm not trying to make people laugh they are already laughing at you.....ermm its like ur trying to be internet clown.

someone who tries to get laughs online as much as u do is quite sad.

post ur opinion here or dont post at all.

Estacado
its like ur trying to be internet clown.

someone who tries to get laughs online as much as u do is quite sad.

post ur opinion here or dont post at all.
I already posted it you ****************.
What's the problem with laughing....it's still better then trying to act like a smartass but you can only act like one you are not one.....

quanchi112
I already posted it you ****************.
What's the problem with laughing....it's still better then trying to act like a smartass but you can only act like one you are not one..... calm down buff vader.
laughing

again with the silly jokes. thats all u do to fit in.

it is really sad and u dont have to try to mock people to be liked on here.

ps popularity on this forum means nothing. i hope u know this.

Estacado
calm down buff vader.
laughing

again with the silly jokes. thats all u do to fit in.

it is really sad and u dont have to try to mock people to be liked on here.

ps popularity on this forum means nothing. i hope u know this.
I'm not mocking because I want to be popular.....I'm already well known here.Let me tell you something new even the mods think you are nutnut.......wink

quanchi112
I'm not mocking because I want to be popular.....I'm already well known here.Let me tell you something new even the mods think you are nutnut.......wink nothing phases me buddy.

again i feel bad becuz u brag about popularity on an online forum.

llagrok
He said he was well known, not popular.

How is that bragging?

Estacado
nothing phases me buddy.

again i feel bad becuz u brag about popularity on an online forum.
I don't brag about popularity......it's about "creating" connection with other people which can be also important in real life.....wink

quanchi112
I don't brag about popularity......it's about "creating" connection with other people which can be also important in real life.....wink i know this forum means a lot to u the popularity in it and all.

its ok. some people in this world need to accepted and will do whatever it takes to fit in.

ie being the internet clown and trying to make people laugh.

Estacado
i know this forum means a lot to u the popularity in it and all.

its ok. some people in this world need to accepted and will do whatever it takes to fit in.

ie being the internet clown and trying to make people laugh.
You don't even know what you are talking about.......

quanchi112
You don't even know what you are talking about....... u have defined ur role in here. u try to make people laugh and dont really care about posting ur opinion anymore.

u urself have become a character on here and just want to make people laugh.

Estacado
u have defined ur role in here. u try to make people laugh and dont really care about posting ur opinion anymore.

u urself have become a character on here and just want to make people laugh.
laughing laughing laughing
You are a true idiot.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing
You are a true idiot. u are a true clown.

buff vader. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Estacado
u are a true clown.

buff vader. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing
It's not about popularity it's about getting to know people and having fun.

quanchi112
It's not about popularity it's about getting to know people and having fun. thats fine if this is how u socialize.

to each their own.

just try posting ur opinion more. u dont always have to try to be funny.

just letting u know.

Estacado
thats fine if this is how u socialize.

to each their own.

just try posting ur opinion more. u dont always have to try to be funny.

just letting u know.
I already posted it on the previous page.
As for my post I wasn't trying to be funny it was rather "representing" how sensless can an opinion be like "Hulk wins because he has limitless strenght".

quanchi112
I already posted it on the previous page. so u were being serious.

i cant tell with u becuz u post sarcastic opinions all the time mocking certain posters.

that really isnt needed on this forum,k.

thanks

guy222
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Both combatants possess three inifinity gems each. The winner of the fight will complete the IG gauntlet by having all six gems.

who will win this fight....and take control of a full IG gauntlet?

Thanos has....Time, Space, and Mind gems

Warlock has...Soul, Power, and Reality gems.

Both men know how to access the power of each gem to its fullest extent.

Adam FTW

Estacado
so u were being serious.

i cant tell with u becuz u post sarcastic opinions all the time mocking certain posters.

that really isnt needed on this forum,k.

thanks
As for the buff vader stuff originally I made it for a partner finder site then I used it on msn then KMC.

quanchi112
As for the buff vader stuff originally I made it for a partner finder site then I used it on msn then KMC. ur just trying to be funny again.

i get it.

KMC_Drifter
ur just trying to be funny again.

i get it.

who the F@CK cares? You need to look at your own self...and try to quit bein' such a freakin' retard.

retard180

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
who the F@CK cares? You need to look at your own self...and try to quit bein' such a freakin' retard.

retard180 now now. calm down drifter.

no one phases me least of all you.

Endless Mike
Full power reality gem can do everything the complete IG can do

Estacado
ur just trying to be funny again.

i get it.
What the **** are you bubbling about?

quanchi112
What the **** are you bubbling about? listen funny man we both agree that thanos wins so there is nothing to argue about.

u agree wit me.

im not ruining this thread by responding to ur one liners that arent even close to being funny.

Estacado
listen funny man we both agree that thanos wins so there is nothing to argue about.

u agree wit me.

im not ruining this thread by responding to ur one liners that arent even close to being funny.
You are a moron I wasn't trying to be funny besides Warlock wins with the power and reality gem.

quanchi112
Thanos wins because he would be too much!!!!111111111111@ as always u lie. now u are saying warlock wins.

i knew u were trying to be funny. this wastes time and energy.

quit doing this.

kevdude
He said Warlock won on the first page. And I'd agree, Warlock the man that had to help the supreme all knowing Thanos out w/thotu. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
He said Warlock won on the first page. And I'd agree, Warlock the man that had to help the supreme all knowing Thanos out w/thotu. big grin thanos made the right decision. he has always been better than warlock. warlock didnt defeat thanos with the ig either. theres mutual respect there but thanos has always been better than warlock.

kevdude
Did you see what a dead Warlock did to Thanos?? turned him to ROCK. thats what happens when you mess with Adam stick out tongue

quanchi112
Did you see what a dead Warlock did to Thanos?? turned him to ROCK. thats what happens when you mess with Adam stick out tongue yeah who killed him.

gotha son.

im to intelligent for you.

ps he was killed then his ghost came back.

hahahahhaah.

shows how powerful he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
yeah who killed him.

gotha son.

im to intelligent for you.

ps he was killed then his ghost came back.

hahahahhaah.

shows how powerful he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah shows you he doesn't need to run to Death to try to stay alive.. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah shows you he doesn't need to run to Death to try to stay alive.. laughing out loud didnt they bring adam warlock back to combat thanos. how did he end up doing? was he responsible for thanos losing the ig?

nope didnt think so.

warlock has always needed thanos moreso than thanos needing warlock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.