Master Chief vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simonrob123
if you dont belive that the Master Chief is in a comic then go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Uprising

now lets see the chief has a energy sword and pistol and spider man has his normal web power and other crap

Gecko4lif
Master cheif by way of badassesness

but serously prolly spiderman

norrinradd43
MC for the win

grey fox
Are the books canon ?

braz
How quick is MC's reaction time in the books compared to Spiderman?

Violent2Dope
MC is class 60 and can overturn tanks, he's able to run a kilometer in like a few seconds(not sure on the actual time, ask someone like Superboy Prime who knows more about it than me), has superior durability to Spiderman(not even counting shields and suit), his reflexes are explained in the books to be as quick as a cobra, and he has weapons in this fight. MC ftw.

C. C. Cowgirl
Master Chief happy

guy222
Originally posted by simonrob123
if you dont belive that the Master Chief is in a comic then go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Uprising

now lets see the chief has a energy sword and pistol and spider man has his normal web power and other crap

MChief ftw

Takion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
MC is class 60 and can overturn tanks, he's able to run a kilometer in like a few seconds(not sure on the actual time, ask someone like Superboy Prime who knows more about it than me), has superior durability to Spiderman(not even counting shields and suit), his reflexes are explained in the books to be as quick as a cobra, and he has weapons in this fight. MC ftw.
Before I read this I thought he was just a guy with a gun.

lando005
Originally posted by simonrob123

now lets see the chief has a energy sword and pistol and spider man has his normal web power and other crap webs and other crap huh...

spidy is gonna have a tough time here i can more or less see pete leaving to come up with a way to take him down.

battle field location would be nice but as is MC wins

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Takion
Before I read this I thought he was just a guy with a gun. Lol no. MC is a part of the Navy's Spartan Project in the Halo game series. He is much more than human.

Takion
Lol no. MC is a part of the Navy's Spartan Project in the Halo game series. He is much more than human.
Whatever the hell that means all I know is people in my school cry for that game.

C. C. Cowgirl
Whatever the hell that means all I know is people in my school cry for that game.

Master Chief is a geneticly manipulated supersoldier. He mainly fight in outer space against highly developed aliens, called 'The Covenant'. He can use any weapon and drive any veichle. He is trained in all fields of combat. His armor alone can withstand bullets from a rifle even if the gun was pushed in his chest. That is, if the bullet succeed to penetrate the plasma shield that covers his entire body.

Also, his armor weight about a ton. His strength is enormous and he got a highly advanced A.I in his head, which means that he is also a strategical mastermind and an expert at analyzing and calculating weaknesses stick out tongue

Takion
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Master Chief is a geneticly manipulated supersoldier. He mainly fight in outer space against highly developed aliens, called 'The Covenant'. He can use any weapon and drive any veichle. He is trained in all fields of combat. His armor alone can withstand bullets from a rifle even if the gun was pushed in his chest. That is, if the bullet succeed to penetrate the plasma shield that covers his entire body.

Also, his armor weight about a ton. His strength is enormous and he got a highly advanced A.I in his head, which means that he is also a strategical mastermind and an expert at analyzing and calculating weaknesses stick out tongue
So, how does he look without the mask?

Violent2Dope
So, how does he look without the mask? No one knows, tho one of the books gave a description. He's very pale, and has short hair, that's all I remember.

Takion
No one knows, tho one of the books gave a description. He's very pale, and has short hair, that's all I remember.
So a white guy? Can't say I'm surprised.

Violent2Dope
So a white guy? Can't say I'm surprised. He spends alot of time in that armor.

Takion
He spends alot of time in that armor.
Kinda makes me wonder if hes still a virgin.

Violent2Dope
Kinda makes me wonder if hes still a virgin. Since he has a genetically reduced sex drive, probably.

Symmetric Chaos

Probably married to his job.

Takion
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Probably married to his job.
laughing
Since he has a genetically reduced sex drive, probably.
Think about going to a Halo convention and finding a girl their.

Violent2Dope
Well, anyway, I think it's pretty much a given who wins here now.

lando005
Well, anyway, I think it's pretty much a given who wins here now. MC may win the battle but spider-man's going home to the hot supermodel.... so really he wins at the end of the day

Takion
Well, anyway, I think it's pretty much a given who wins here now.
Obviously, Spider-Man FTW!

C. C. Cowgirl

All the later Spartan projects are big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by lando005
MC may win the battle but spider-man's going home to the hot supermodel.... so really he wins at the end of the day

You do not think MC cybers with Cortana when no one is watching? flirt

boriquaking55
Comic MC is essentially a weaker Iron-Man. He still takes Spidey though

lando005
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
You do not think MC cybers with Cortana when no one is watching? flirt that would explain so much

lando005
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Comic MC is essentially a weaker Iron-Man. He still takes Spidey though max webbing > max uni beam shifty

braz
Yeah, Id say Chief wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.