Pyron vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

grey fox
Thanos

Pyron is mostly energy, guess what Thanos can do ?

That's right, DRAIN !

Pyron is reduced to nothingness and his immense power is used to fuel Thanos's next grand scheme for multiversal genocide.

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

thanos

Violent2Dope
How fast is Thanos? This is comic Pyron who is fast enough to leave the solar system in almost and instant, that's beyond lightspeed. Estacado has scans.

Estacado
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos

That's right, DRAIN !

Pyron is reduced to nothingness and his immense power is used to fuel Thanos's next grand scheme for multiversal genocide.
I doubt Thanos could drain Pyron.....he eats planets just like Galactus only he doesn't use tech.
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg [

grey fox
I doubt Thanos could drain Pyron.....he eats planets just like Galactus only he doesn't use tech.
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

.....whom got eaten by a Dracula rip-off.

Estacado
.....whom got eaten by a Dracula rip-off.
In the video game not in a comic......

Violent2Dope
That scan clearly shows well above class 100 strength, ability to change size, and his ability to absorb planets. Pyron can also move beyond lightspeed, create powerful Huitzil robots(heralds if you will) in the palm of his hand, and can do other stuff like make mini suns. Estacado can provide the scans. Also, can someone answer my previous question?

Violent2Dope
.....whom got eaten by a Dracula rip-off. Demitri Maximov also survived a half-powered attack that at full power would of completely shattered the dimension. Stop underrating him.

Estacado
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That scan clearly shows well above class 100 strength, ability to change size, and his ability to absorb planets. Pyron can also move beyond lightspeed, create powerful Huitzil robots(heralds if you will) in the palm of his hand, and can do other stuff like make mini suns. Estacado can provide the scans. Also, can someone answer my previous question?
The Hutzil won't do shit to Thanos also he can level down planets aswell he doesn't have superspeed but his reflexes allow him to counter attack at superspeed.
He can manipulate matter ,energy ,drain life force ,teleport and many more.

Violent2Dope
The Hutzil won't do shit to Thanos also he can level down planets aswell he doesn't have superspeed but his reflexes allow him to counter attack at superspeed.
He can manipulate matter ,energy ,drain life force ,teleport and many more. I never said the Huitzils would beat Thanos.no expression Pyron left the solar system in almost an instant, yet does not have superspeed? Lol.

Estacado
I never said the Huitzils would beat Thanos.no expression Pyron left the solar system in almost an instant, yet does not have superspeed? Lol.
Pyron has superspeed but Thanos has fought people like Silver Surfer who also has and he easily countered their attacks.

Violent2Dope
Pyron has superspeed but Thanos has fought people like Silver Surfer who also has and he easily countered their attacks. SS is very fast, but Pyron I believe is more powerful. What level would you consider Pyron? Transcendant, Herald, or Skyfather level?

Estacado
SS is very fast, but Pyron I believe is more powerful. What level would you consider Pyron? Transcendant, Herald, or Skyfather level?
Well since he eats planets in order to maintain his power/hunger I would say around skyfather.

Violent2Dope
Well since he eats planets in order to maintain his power/hunger I would say around skyfather. Yeah, he also has matter manipulation(Huitzil robots) and is able to create powerful heralds, can move thru space at vast speeds, is very strong, can create mini suns, and other stuffs. I agree he is Skyfather. Who do you think wins this fight? My knowledge on Thanos is lacking.

rougeredmage
welll in thanos's last solo series i seem to rmemeber him been able to survive a blast from galactus so i would pin my money on thanos any day of the weak even a sunday

Violent2Dope
Pyron is pretty much the Darkstalkers equivelant of Galactus(they are alike in so many ways I'm surprised Marvel has not sued). Pyron is still cooler tho.smokin'

Takion
Why does he look like a guy I saw in Shaman king?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Takion
Why does he look like a guy I saw in Shaman king? I know who you're talkin about. That's not Pyron. The only similarity they have is both are flame-like in nature.

Phenomenol
Thanos

That's right, DRAIN !

From all the Thanos comics that I have read, I never seen him drain anyone under his own power?

I don't know much about Pyron to comment on.

Takion
I know who you're talkin about. That's not Pyron. The only similarity they have is both are flame-like in nature.
Well I was really only thinking of the horns.

http://yoh11.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/spirit_of_fire.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.