Eh-Hem: Lobo vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
No Prep. No BFR. Who wins?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
No Prep. Who wins?

I'm not familiar with the "Eh-Hem" version of Lobo.

Unless he can teleport though, Thanos wins via BFR.

Gecko4lif
Thanos rips lobo's head off
Hundreds of lobo's spawn

Let the rape begin......

quanchi112
thanos crushes lobo.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
No Prep. No BFR. Who wins?

thanos

Caps Conscience
I think the Main Man has shot.

Space M ummy
With no prep and no BFR, We're probably looking at a Thanos Win.

Their strength is on par (assuming Thanos can't amp himself past Lobo's power levels) but thanos has some pretty heavy energy projection and matter manipulation skills that Lobo doesn't really have a good way to counter.

Thanos also has force fields that can take hits from a power gem wielding champion of the universe- Lobo is DEFINITELY not that strong.

True, drops of blood will make more lobos, but it's certainly possible for thanos to immobilize or vaporize Lobo so the blood thing isn't an issue.
(ex: lobo finds himself surrounded by a mile thick sphere of adamantium, or just repeatedly burned to a crisp- game over)

id369
Are we going to assume that Lobo also sports his tech?

Oh and my vote goes for Lobo.
Even if Thanos figures out a way to keep Lobo from making more clones.
A few would be made, and that is a vary distinctive advantage.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Unless he can teleport though, Thanos wins via BFR.

was that a joke?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Unless he can teleport though, Thanos wins via BFR. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by id369
Are we going to assume that Lobo also sports his tech?

Oh and my vote goes for Lobo.
Even if Thanos figures out a way to keep Lobo from making more clones.
A few would be made, and that is a vary distinctive advantage. come on now lobo hurt his freaking hand on darkseids face. lobo stands no chance here.

id369
Originally posted by quanchi112
come on now lobo hurt his freaking hand on darkseids face. lobo stands no chance here.

Lobo is one of those characters that are written up and down depending on the writher.
You even have a certain writer admitting (openly) how much he detest Lobo.

Which is why he is often used as a plot device or comic relief.

In his vary high highs. You finding him killing, in a kill free safe zone, and brutally taking down Cosmic entities and pantheon gods. I am still looking for the scan or at least an issue name and number, but Lobo has one of the biggest strength feat claims, ware he casually throws some D Cube (lobo experts please correct me), that held the entire weight of the universe.

I mean you have him match another toon force like character - The Mask.

And I would doubt Lobo under normal power levels, he would be effected by a broken hand um to much. (his healing abilities rival Deadpools, Spawn or even Hulks good showings, and he has high pain farily well).

I believe this Is Lobo in his high showings disregarding his low showings. If true you have, DC awnser to toon force character.

quanchi112
Lobo is one of those characters that are written up and down depending on the writher.
You even have a certain writer admitting (openly) how much he detest Lobo.

Which is why he is often used as a plot device or comic relief.

In his vary high highs. You finding him killing, in a kill free safe zone, and brutally taking down Cosmic entities and pantheon gods. I am still looking for the scan or at least an issue name and number, but Lobo has one of the biggest strength feat claims, ware he casually throws some D Cube (lobo experts please correct me), that held the entire weight of the universe.

I mean you have him match another toon force like character - The Mask.

And I would doubt Lobo under normal power levels, would be effected by a broken hand (his healing abilities rival Deadpools, Spawn or even Hulks good showings).

I believe this Is Lobo in his high showings disregarding his low showings. If true you have, DC awnser to toon force character. thanos is in another league. this is a no brainer.

lobo dies.

id369

quanchi112

id369
Originally posted by quanchi112
lobo is immortal. whatever he loses the battle. he is imprisoned.

game over for lobo.

Imprisoned how?

quanchi112
Imprisoned how? same way he imprisoned thor with the power gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.