The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
two beings who could only be beaten by BFR in the comics face off.

Who would win when unleashed against Each other and would the cosmos survive!!

Galan007
I've got to go with the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
I've got to go with the ALE, as it is the end of all.

I was thinking the same. Since the Ultimator is actually ALL. But this bakes my noodle, if the ultimator dies, then so does Everything. Would this include the ALE Entity?

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was thinking the same. Since the Ultimator is actually ALL. But this bakes my noodle, if the ultimator dies, then so does Everything. Would this include the ALE Entity? No.

The ALE is death.... The death of everything that exists.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No.

The ALE is death.... The death of everything that exists.

Is the ALE beyond even Death?

guy222

ALE Entity FTW

Gecko4lif
Can i see a picture of both?

Galan007
Is the ALE beyond even Death? I'd think so.

This scan sums it up nicely..

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ALE.jpg

Astner

Funny, I was just about to make this wink
Can't really chose, but I lean towards the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd think so.

This scan sums it up nicely..

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ALE1.jpg

MMK. So the ALE is a bad mofo. I have to redo my DC heiarchy thought process. But Who is this universe that The ALE is talking to? And I have another question, since we know mxy can destroy everthing, including himself, would that have destroyed the Ultimator? It seemed that the Ultimator itself was part of everything and yet everything. And it couldn't be destroyed, even by the all consuming power of the imps. You really gotta help me do a DC hiearchy thread. you got the scans and stuff. And i can make pointers. :P

Gecko4lif
Now i need a pic of the 8th dimensional imp (or was it 10th)

quanchi112
MMK. So the ALE is a bad mofo. I have to redo my DC heiarchy thought process. But Who is this universe that The ALE is talking to? And I have another question, since we know mxy can destroy everthing, including himself, would that have destroyed the Ultimator? It seemed that the Ultimator itself was part of everything and yet everything. And it couldn't be destroyed, even by the all consuming power of the imps. You really gotta help me do a DC hiearchy thread. you got the scans and stuff. And i can make pointers. :P so basically hell make a cosmic heirarchy thread for you and youlll make pointers huh.

dont be a robot and figure one out for urself. dont have someone else make one out for u.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Now i need a pic of the 8th dimensional imp (or was it 10th)
I think it's actually not an imp. But the entire 10th. And then everything else too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
so basically hell make a cosmic heirarchy thread for you and youlll make pointers huh.

dont be a robot and figure one out for urself. dont have someone else make one out for u.
It was a joke kid. I'll come up with stuff i know, and he'll come up with stuff. I'll learn from him, and he can learn from me. It's how true debators learn. with class and style, By listening to each other.

Astner
Nevermind

quanchi112
It was a joke kid. I'll come up with stuff i know, and he'll come up with stuff. I'll learn from him, and he can learn from me. It's how true debators learn. with class and style, By listening to each other. no ull learn from him and hell correct u. he knows a lot more than u. its funny how u ask for him to explain things for u.

shows how little u know.

ps how u think really bakes my noodle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no ull learn from him and hell correct u. he knows a lot more than u. its funny how u ask for him to explain things for u.

shows how little u know.

ps how u think really bakes my noodle.

Actually, he's learned a few things from me. By me bringing attention to stuff. but it matters not. becuz you learn from no one. And aren't worthy of my effort in this thread any more. You haven't posted a single contributory thing to this thread. now have you? Debate. We are here to talk about comics. isn't that one of your favorite lines? Hippocrit. Another thing you like to throw around like air in a submarine.

quanchi112
ale wins.

this doesnt bake my noodle at all.

ale takes this.

KMC_Drifter
ale wins.

this doesnt bake my noodle at all.

ale takes this.

I doubt you even know anything about these guys

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I doubt you even know anything about these guys

laughing laughing laughing i doubt u even read comics. i think wikipedia is ur friend who tells u all u know.

KMC_Drifter
i doubt u even read comics. i think wikipedia is ur friend who tells u all u know.

I know it tells you all you need to know.....******.

KMC_Drifter
damn...don't wanna be edited.....so, just so ya know....I called you a ........********

KMC_Drifter
[email protected] that'll work

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
[email protected] that'll work its funny u call me that.

u send me all these weirdo private messages and call me the queer one. again contribute to the topic or get lost.

laughing now enough of the flaming.

k thanks.

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Now i need a pic of the 8th dimensional imp (or was it 10th) Ultimator was the embodiment of the 10th Dimension.... The ultimate dimension of all:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9196/mxypage04nf0.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5341/mxypage05zm8.th.jpg http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7759/mxypage06tt1.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.