Darth Nihilus vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Just for you, V2D. smile

Who wins/

C. C. Cowgirl
Pyron! No need for even discussion stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Just for you, V2D. smile

Who wins/ no expression

Sol Valentine
Nikk's gone batshit crazy.

C. C. Cowgirl
The only SW character that would ever even stand the slightest chance would be NJO Luke Skywalker in my opinion shrug

Violent2Dope
NJO Luke wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Pyron. no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
I know, but he would last the longest stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
No, he will be one shotted just as fast as any of the others.

C. C. Cowgirl
My point is that he is the most powerful one! faint

Violent2Dope
I know.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

ThoraxeRMG
Nihilus.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Nihilus. No.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Nihilus.

Keep dreaming.. Gotta be a lovely dream you got there.. Wanna share it with us?

Sol Valentine
LOL

ESB -1138
Hyper Sonic FTW!

Violent2Dope
Nihilus watches as Hyper Sonic flys towards him, then breaks a skycraper across the top of his skull and has well-deserved sex with Visas.

ESB -1138
Hyper Sonic is INVINCIBLE! NO ONE CAN KILL HIM! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

shin_gear
Sonic is just hated on.

Violent2Dope
It was a joke, but Nihilus can one shot him dude, he has a move Hyper Sonic has no proven defense against.

shin_gear
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Hyper Sonic is INVINCIBLE!

Violent2Dope
No, he is invincible to all physical attacks. Nihilus with Force Kill would bypass that barrier by making a Force Bond with him, then violently severing it, which will also feed Nihilus.

shin_gear
Syphilis has nothing on Hyper Sonic.

Sol Valentine
Pyron does.

Arcade Fire
TAILS WUD PWN ALL OF THEM, HE DOESNT EVIN NEED HIS S00PER FORM!!!!111!!!!!11111111

Sol Valentine
fanboy.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It was a joke, but Nihilus can one shot him dude, he has a move Hyper Sonic has no proven defense against.

INVINCIBLE! HA! HYPER SONIC WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF PWNS ALL! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sol Valentine
LOL.

ESB -1138
No, he is invincible to all physical attacks. Nihilus with Force Kill would bypass that barrier by making a Force Bond with him, then violently severing it, which will also feed Nihilus.

Ha! The Force is basically energy which Hyper Sonic has an UNLIMITED SOURCE OF! MUHAHAHA! The Force doesn't exist in Sonic's universe too! HYPER SONIC WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF PWNS ALL!

Violent2Dope
Ha! The Force is basically energy which Hyper Sonic has an UNLIMITED SOURCE OF! MUHAHAHA! The Force doesn't exist in Sonic's universe too! HYPER SONIC WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF PWNS ALL! Really? So you have to weaken Nihilus just to grant Sonic a win? Wow, lame. The Force is the essence of all life dude, it's not just energy.

shin_gear
Donald Duck > THE FORCEover

Sol Valentine
LOL

Daffy Duck v.s. Donald Duck.

shin_gear
Actually that thread was made on another forum last year and due to all the KH hate present there at the time we actually had people saying Daffy would win despite the multiple number of ways Donald could own him. Seriously, a duck versus a skilled magician. Honestly who do you think would take that?

Anyway on-topic, Pyron wins because...he's Pyron.

Burning thought
Originally posted by shin_gear

Anyway on-topic, Pyron because...he's Pyron.

laughing pyron becuase hes pyron? wow thats the highest statement that anyone has said about him, prob as equel as Estacado

Sol Valentine
Actually that thread was made on another forum last year and due to all the KH hate present there at the time we actually had people saying Daffy would win despite the multiple number of ways Donald could own him. Seriously, a duck versus a skilled magician. Honestly who do you think would take that?

Anyway on-topic, Pyron wins because...he's Pyron.

Those guys are Daffy fanboys.
People wipe thier asses with them.

shin_gear
On a serious note, I do think Pyron could with a fair amount of ease defeat Kain in a fight, but not kill him if he's indeed unkillable.

And screw KH haters. It's the very first type of people I had to put up with on a forum.

Sol Valentine
When you first joined KMC or another forum?

shin_gear
Another forum...I'LL TELL YOU VIA PM! mad

Arcade Fire
What is a "KH"?

shrug

shin_gear
Kingdom Hearts

Sol Valentine
LOL he dosen't know what KH is.

Burning thought
On a serious note, I do think Pyron could with a fair amount of ease defeat Kain in a fight, but not kill him if he's indeed unkillable.

And screw KH haters. It's the very first type of people I had to put up with on a forum.

aye so does Violent Dope and Estacado, yet they have yet to find any proof of feets they believe he is capable of, especially light speed...

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
It's alright. KH could've been an abbreviation for something else.

Sol Valentine
Like Kip Harrington?

ESB -1138
Really? So you have to weaken Nihilus just to grant Sonic a win? Wow, lame. The Force is the essence of all life dude, it's not just energy.

Nihilus can be as strong as you want. Fact is the Chaos Emeralds granted Sonic life when he was dead and now he has the Super Emeralds! HYPER SONIC IS INVINCIBLE!!!

Sol Valentine
No. Nihilus stomps him.

ESB -1138
In his dreams. No one can harm Hyper Sonic. Not even a god.

Arcade Fire
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

I assumed it meant Kingdom Hearts... I was just making sure. I never really cared for the game, anyway.

I'm not very big on video games, which really kind of defeats any purpose of me being here, but righto.

Not even Billy Joel?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
aye so does Violent Dope and Estacado, yet they have yet to find any proof of feets they believe he is capable of, especially light speed... No, you're just a raging fanboy who can't get Kain's rotten cum out of his eye long enough to look at proof that has been posted.

C. C. Cowgirl
In his dreams. No one can harm Hyper Sonic. Not even a god.

*Sonics burst into chaos*

*Archimonde lifts a finger*

*Sonics charges right at Archimonde*

*Archimonde turns Sonic inside out*

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Not even Billy Joel?

Music tames the beast. Ain't that right Billy?
Ujp7DMDFR2Y

Burning thought
No, you're just a raging fanboy who can't get Kain's rotten cum out of his eye long enough to look at proof that has been posted.

fail mr insecure....you have no proof posted, thats the problem, its you who are swallowing pyrons cosmic cum...overpowering every little thing you see.

you show me a picture of Pyron standing still.....but suddenly from you "zomg look hes going lightspeed"..."zomg look hes eating a planet"....

Arcade Fire
No, you're just a raging fanboy who can't get Kain's rotten cum out of his eye long enough to look at proof that has been posted.

ROFL LOL Z0MG HA!

pwn3d, h4x3d, rejected, and trashed.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
ROFL LOL Z0MG HA!

pwn3d, h4x3d, rejected, and trashed.

Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud ....ermm....no

Arcade Fire
Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud ....ermm....no

Fine, Mr. Cynical...

fail mr insecure....you have no proof posted, thats the problem, its you who are swallowing pyrons cosmic cum...overpowering every little thing you see.

you show me a picture of Pyron standing still.....but suddenly from you "zomg look hes going lightspeed"..."zomg look hes eating a planet"....

Repwn3d, reh4x3d, rerejected, and retrashed.

Happy?

Burning thought
no laughing its unncecsary but *shrug* whatever tickles your fancy

Violent2Dope

you show me a picture of Pyron standing still.....but suddenly from you "zomg look hes going lightspeed"..."zomg look hes eating a planet".... I posted a vid of Pyron beating the shit out of the other DSers at 20%, I posted some scans, Estacado posted some scans, name on piece of proof you posted? You can't, you have not posted shit. That pic was not of Pyron standing still you dumb prick, it clearly showed him going a distance that was at least out of the solar system in nearly an instant, that's lightspeed peckerhead. He has eated many planets, that's not even worth arguing with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.