Samus Aran runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/samus_1.jpg
Samus starts out with her standard blaster (and moprh ball) but no charge beam or missiles. As she progresses during the battles she'll gain a new item. Each battle will have a different setting that is based on the opponent's games. She'll have to face a bunch of them.

Round 1: Master Chief (Halo 2)
Setting: Zanzibar (Multiplayer map on Halo 2)

Master Chief starts out with his standard weapons but weapons lay arounf Zanzibar for him to use (and only him) including assault rifles, sniper rifles, rocket launches, and some ghosts. Master Chief starts within the base and Samus starts on the beach.

If Samus wins she gains Missiles.

Round 2: Barret (Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children)
Setting: Forgotten Capital

Barret has his gun from Advent Children and can use his limit breaks from FF7 expect his Level Limit 4. Barret has no materia at all.

If Samus wins she gains Plasma Beam (From Metroid Prime 3)

Round 3: Delta Squad (Fenix, Dom, Cole, and Baird) (Gears of War)
Setting: Jacinto Plateau

Delta Squad starts out in different parts of the city. Samus is in the middle while the other four are stationed at locations pretty far from one another. They are have standard weaponry.

If Samus wins she gains Ice Missiles

Round 4: Big Daddy (BioShock)
Setting: Rapture

Both are able to roam about freely throughout Rapture each starting at a different side.

If Samus wins she gains Hypermode and everything that goes with it including Hyper Beam, Hyper Missiles, Hyper Ball, and Hyper Grapple.

Final Round: Dante (Devil May Cry)
Setting: Graveyard

Dante has no Devil Trigger or Quicksilver. He has everything else.

So where does Samus fall?

Sol Valentine
Big Daddy or Dante stomps her.

C. C. Cowgirl
Master Chief will stop the onrushing Aran raver

Violent2Dope
She may stop at Barret, and no way in hell is she getting past Dante.

ThoraxeRMG
At Dante.

shin_gear
She's not getting past Dante. She'd be lucky if she defeated the opponents before him.

Sol Valentine
She'll be heavenly wounded by MC, which will hurt her chances at winning.

Darth Extecute
She goes down at Master Chief.. You guys, open your eyes.. I dont know much about Samus, but I do know she's good.. Just not good enough..

She'll be fighting the greatest spartan of all time, while he got full weaponry and she barely anything.. He's playing in the defense none-the-less, and he has a sniper-rifle.. We're talking about the guy who can @ Zanzibar run, jump 2 meters or more into the air, and while mid-air, turn and shoot a straight shot with any weapon.. Including the sniper..

He has a rockerlauncher.. That he can withstand a close-shot at the foe with.. His plasma shield is partialy protecting him.. We're talking about the geneticly enhanced supersoldier that can run forever, carry a 1 ton armor like nothing, that can flip tanks and has top accuracy with any weapon.. On the defense.. Against a soldier with few weapons..

Violent2Dope
Samus>MC. That's pretty much a law around here. Her firepower greatly outshines MC's.

Sol Valentine
Well she won't be getting past Dante that's for sure.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
She'll be heavenly wounded by MC, which will hurt her chances at winning.

She is fully recovered during her flight to the new setting

Arcade Fire
For Delta Squad, does standard weapon by any chance include... the hammer of dawn? laughing out loud

If they even have the torque bow, she'd go down. MC Hammer would wound her at the very least, but I don't play Final Fantasy, so I don't know if Barret can do anything.

Sol Valentine
Well, fully recovered or not, she's gonna die at Dante.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Well, fully recovered or not, she's gonna die at Dante.
Yeah, Quicksilver owns if you haven't anything that can null it.

Of course that's not the only reason Dante kills Samus.

Sol Valentine
what other reasons?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Yeah, Quicksilver owns if you haven't anything that can null it.

Of course that's not the only reason Dante kills Samus.

Dante has no Devil Trigger or Quicksilver. He has everything else. Read the first post.

shin_gear
My mistake.

MadMel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Samus>MC. That's pretty much a law around here. Her firepower greatly outshines MC's.
yep
no matter how close MC is to being god in the eyes of his fans, samus has way too much firepower..
samus will lose to dante, but to noone else..

ESB -1138
Samus has a good shot with Dante because of her hypermode.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
She goes down at Master Chief.. You guys, open your eyes.. I dont know much about Samus, but I do know she's good.. Just not good enough..

She'll be fighting the greatest spartan of all time, while he got full weaponry and she barely anything.. He's playing in the defense none-the-less, and he has a sniper-rifle.. We're talking about the guy who can @ Zanzibar run, jump 2 meters or more into the air, and while mid-air, turn and shoot a straight shot with any weapon.. Including the sniper..

He has a rockerlauncher.. That he can withstand a close-shot at the foe with.. His plasma shield is partialy protecting him.. We're talking about the geneticly enhanced supersoldier that can run forever, carry a 1 ton armor like nothing, that can flip tanks and has top accuracy with any weapon.. On the defense.. Against a soldier with few weapons..

Samus > MC by a whole lot.

ESB -1138
Samus > MC is a known fact. I put that in there just to give Samus a warm up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
For Delta Squad, does standard weapon by any chance include... the hammer of dawn? laughing out loud

If they even have the torque bow, she'd go down. MC Hammer would wound her at the very least, but I don't play Final Fantasy, so I don't know if Barret can do anything.

Also Samsu has taken much more abuse the nthe torque bow. She efofrtlessly slaughters tjem all.

Violent2Dope
MC is not even the best Spartan, he is only an average one, but is very lucky(this is one reason why the books suck).

StyleTime
I agree that Samus is better than Master Chief, the problem is that she is horrendously underequipped in that fight. He has the firepower and homefield advantages. She can make it past him, but without all her stuff he also has a shot at taking her out.

As for Dante, he doesn't have Quicksilver OR Devil Trigger guys. It would be a good fight actually.

Violent2Dope
Dante is so much faster than Samus it will last like 10 seconds at best.no expression

StyleTime
I'm not really up for debating the point right now, but Samus has dealt with superspeed as well as having her own speed upgrade.

I'm not claiming she'll beat Dante. I'm just saying.

lightness
samus cant do much to hurt dante. dante pretty much kills everything effortlessly, except mundus and his brother. even sparda's apprentices and some demon who gained a demon god's power in the anime were really nothing compared to dante in the anime.

he can just teleport in front of her and dodge anything she shoot at close range. or use his telekinetic powers which he used to deflect mundus's blast.

his resistance to injury and healing is just incredible. he can pretty much walk on lava and get stabbed threw the heart with minimum damage.

but he'd probably just cut off her armor and let her go seeing how dante treats humans

ESB -1138
The anime isn't canon

Sol Valentine
He's still pointing something out.

ESB -1138
And Space Pirates never tried to cut her with anything before? And still his healing abilities didn't help him against Vergil.

C. C. Cowgirl
But she has barely any gear against a full-equiped MC blink

ESB -1138
All she need is her standard blaster to take down MC.

shin_gear
All MC needs is his P3n0r to f*** Samus. yes

ESB -1138
Please, Samus would bend MC over and say who's your daddy now?

shin_gear
You should've included Gouki in the list. Then Samus would DEFINITELY get schooled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.