Deathstroke, Batman, jason todd vs Wolverine, Captain America and Bucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins and why. No prep

Soljer
Do you make threads with Wolverine in them to TRY to get people to say he loses? Just so you can argue otherwise? erm.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Do you make threads with Wolverine in them to TRY to get people to say he loses? Just so you can argue otherwise? erm.

nope I just thought this was a pritty cool macth up.

since issue 16 of origins shows them all beign a team at one point I thought this would make a good thread.

we have deathstroke who a meta like wolverine

then we have batman who kinda like a DC capt in many ways

we have jason who pritty much DC bucky.

Thought this would make an interesting thread.

since each team has worked togather in the past.

Soljer
If Deathstroke gets his power staff, this is spite in his favor.

If he doesn't, this is spite against him.

erm.

Battlehammer
well he has his normal arsenal.......which does not include powerstaff at the moment if I recall correctly.

im not sure its a spite.

though if you really think so you can take wolverine and death stroke out of it.

so then it just capt and bucky vs batman and jason todd

Martian_mind
Well,now this is interesting.

As Soljer said,if DS has his powerstaff it's a guaranteed win for DC.

If not...Well,do they get standard equipment?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well,now this is interesting.

As Soljer said,if DS has his powerstaff it's a guaranteed win for DC.

If not...Well,do they get standard equipment?
ya, but DS standered equiptment is no longer his staff.

masterbruce
jason todd and bucky are nonfactors.

Batman and Deathstroke are way too competent to lose to Wolverine and Captain America, even though the marvel side is more powerful.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
jason todd and bucky are nonfactors.

Batman and Deathstroke are way too competent to lose to Wolverine and Captain America, even though the marvel side is more powerful.
see I really hate when peopel say crap like that.

it really quite dumb.

you might as well say well I like batman and DS better so they win.........

it pritty much a cop out

Battlehammer
as I stated before if it really is unfair.

DS and Wolverine can be taken out of this match up

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
see I really hate when peopel say crap like that.

it really quite dumb.

you might as well say well I like batman and DS better so they win.........

it pritty much a cop out

Batman is too friggin smart, put DS with him, and I really dont see Logan and Capt winning.

Martian_mind
ya, but DS standered equiptment is no longer his staff.

Are they bucky and Robin or Winter Solidier and Red Hood?

Either way the physical advantage goes to team 2 with team 1 having the gadgets and brains.

i'll give team 1 6/10 at best.

Battlehammer
Batman is too friggin smart, put DS with him, and I really dont see Logan and Capt winning.

again another cop out answer.

mightas well say im bias so that why i think that team wins.

Battlehammer
Are they bucky and Robin or Winter Solidier and Red Hood?

Either way the physical advantage goes to team 2 with team 1 having the gadgets and brains.

i'll give team 1 6/10 at best.
winter solider and red hood.

but why?

I wanna know why you think team one takes the edge and please give good valid reasons.

by the way I am nto saying your incorrect i jsut like to know why you think so.

masterbruce
again another cop out answer.

mightas well say im bias so that why i think that team wins.

hows that a copout?

i think team 2 is physically a bit stronger while team 1 is much smarter, and I think team 1 wins because of that and better teamwork

Battlehammer
hows that a copout?

i think team 2 is physically a bit stronger while team 1 is much smarter, and I think team 1 wins because of that and better teamwork

becuase there smarter they win?

yet both capt and wolverine and bucky for that matter combat wise are some of the greatest stratagiest in the world

Not to mention capt may be the greatest leader in both DC and marvel.

Better team work?

Capt and bucky have worked togather for years.

Logan has worked with both bucky and capt before and clearly more then deathstroke has worked with batman.

so again your really givng cop out answers.

I really like some good solid reason other then well umm there smarter.........and im a batman fan boy so team bats wins.......

that pritty much all im hearing from you.

I want a real solid debate here.

Martian_mind
winter solider and red hood.

but why?

I wanna know why you think team one takes the edge and please give good valid reasons.

Well,The thing is that if this was a pure MA fight,then Wolverine would best DS,Caps physical advantage would allow him to overcome Bats,and Jason and Bucky is a tossup.

BUT

You have 6 claws,a sheild,possibly 2 guns and a knife Vs Guns,swords,grenades,explosives and various other nasties,so that evens out the physical fight in my eyes.

I just can't see Caps team overcoming them when the other team are only a hairline weaker at physical combat and are acked by a much larger arsenal.

masterbruce
becuase there smarter they win?

yet both capt and wolverine and bucky for that matter combat wise are some of the greatest stratagiest in the world

Not to mention capt may be the greatest leader in both DC and marvel.

Better team work?

Capt and bucky have worked togather for years.

Logan has worked with both bucky and capt before and clearly more then deathstroke has worked with batman.

so again your really givng cop out answers.

I really like some good solid reason other then well umm there smarter.........and im a batman fan boy so team bats wins.......

that pritty much all im hearing from you.

I want a real solid debate here.

batman can beat captain america as batman is more skilled fighter (held his own against Karate kid) and is much smarter

DS holds off wolverine easily, and then Bats team up to take logan down

Battlehammer
Well,The thing is that if this was a pure MA fight,then Wolverine would best DS,Caps physical advantage would allow him to overcome Bats,and Jason and Bucky is a tossup.

BUT

You have 6 claws,a sheild,possibly 2 guns and a knife Vs Guns,swords,grenades,explosives and various other nasties,so that evens out the physical fight in my eyes.

I just can't see Caps team overcoming them when the other team are only a hairline weaker at physical combat and are acked by a much larger arsenal.
that was well and thought out

bucky has quite a big arsonal he ueses granades and explosives as well.

also Logan gunna be a ***** to take down with such things.

Capt will also be a ***** as well to take down due to his shield.

it could likly become a melee fight rather quickly.

not to mention with bucky throwing grandes and shooting up a storm team bats are gunna have a hard time really hitting there targets.

we also know capt dodges bullets like it his job and with that shield of his it almsot impossable to hit him.

jsut some food for thought.

Soljer
batman can beat captain america as batman is more skilled fighter (held his own against Karate kid) and is much smarter

Batman only held his own against Karate Kid because his name is 'Batman.'

Same reason that if Captain America was in DC, he would also hold his own against Val.

Battlehammer

batman is nto a more skileld fighter and your reasoning is flawed.

capt likly could have beaten that karate kid. You know there three of them right..........

smarter means nothing in combat.

batman is also physically not as good as capt.

also your going to assume batman can take out capt before logan takes out DS?

so let me get this straight batman beats capt ebcuase he smarter ( which means nothing in a fight) and becuase he more skilled ( which he is not an I love for you to attempt to prove this)

still all im hearing from you is im a batman fan boy...........over and over........hell you prove this by saying batman is superior to capt in skill.

masterbruce

Same reason that if Captain America was in DC, he would also hold his own against Val.

that's like saying batman is only the greatest because he's batman.

btw, cap ain't batman...DC would crumble if batman was killed.

Battlehammer

yup not to mention there are three karate kids and the one batman fought is not the one who could take superman level guys if im not mistaken.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jason Todd beats Bucky. But Wolverine and Captain America seem much more formidable with batman and deathstroke having no prep. I mean they are good on the Fly. But Captain could fight DS for a long time before Deathstroke Got a victory. Which isn't good for batman becuz batman is NOT beating wolverine without prep. After Jason Tood beats Bucky, he's going to be left to face a refreshed wolverine who doesn't get tired. While he will be. He goes down and then it's Captain and Wolverine on Death stroke. DS is good. But not that good.

Martian_mind
that was well and thought out

bucky has quite a big arsonal he ueses granades and explosives as well.

also Logan gunna be a ***** to take down with such things.

Capt will also be a ***** as well to take down due to his shield.

it could likly become a melee fight rather quickly.

not to mention with bucky throwing grandes and shooting up a storm team bats are gunna have a hard time really hitting there targets.

we also know capt dodges bullets like it his job and with that shield of his it almsot impossable to hit him.

jsut some food for thought.

Aye,thats true,but you have to admit everything said there goes both ways in this exchange.

Also,You have to remember,although Bucky and Cap we're a skilled team,the last time they fought in unison was over 40 years ago,Batman and Jason last fought side by side just a year ago,and in that time theydefeated an above peak human and a guy who's stalemated Black Adam..

Now,DS and RH have together a far larger arsenal of destructive weapons then Bucky,so team 2 will run out of ammo far quicker,which works against them,as Both RH and DS are crackshots,and it will be hard to dodge bullets,explosions and Batarangs all at once,let alone finding an offense.

As i said i find this extremely close but lean top team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Aye,thats true,but you have to admit everything said there goes both ways in this exchange.

Also,You have to remember,although Bucky and Cap we're a skilled team,the last time they fought in unison was over 40 years ago,Batman and Jason last fought side by side just a year ago,and in that time theydefeated an above peak human and a guy who's stalemated Black Adam..

Now,DS and RH have together a far larger arsenal of destructive weapons then Bucky,so team 2 will run out of ammo far quicker,which works against them,as Both RH and DS are crackshots,and it will be hard to dodge bullets,explosions and Batarangs all at once,let alone finding an offense.

I must disagree. Cap is a match for DS for a good long time. And Wolverine is as Well. Without prep. team one is out gunned by Two Deathstroke lvl opponents.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I must disagree. Cap is a match for DS for a good long time. And Wolverine is as Well. Without prep. team one is out gunned by Two Deathstroke lvl opponents.

Personally i think that prep is over-rated,and that it's not wise to think that this will be a 1v1 sorta fight.

Teamwork will play apart,as well as gadgets,and frankly team 1 edges it out there.Who says Bats has to take Cap or Hood takes WS?If they fight in unison,constantly keeping team 2 on the move with grenades and explosives then eventually there will be openings.

As i have said,it is extremly close.

Battlehammer

very true.

though you must remeber DS has never really worked with batman at all and will lack a lot of teamwork. Logan on the other hand was on the new avengers with capt. so any advantage batman and jason todd have in team work will be counter by the fact deathstroke lacks working with batman. While team capt have all worked togather before and capt and wolverine have worked togather ratehr recently so in the end the team work factor is about equal with both in my opinion.

Though true. Bucky arsenal is not much smaller then either DS or Rh. He also carries a lot of bullets. I doubt the ammont of bullets will be a factor. The fight would becoem close quarter lone before some one ran out of bullets.

though good shots there still only firieng bullets which they can not make go any faster then any one else can. There no Bullseye. Capt and wolverine could dodge quite a bit.

then you have bucky shooting back at them which of course means team batman will have to firer and dodge.

Batman will also likly want to take it close up and will throw only a few bat toys notice it useless and attack h2h style.

wolverine charging at you and taking your best shots will be a pain and likly be your main target once you notice he shurgging off your best attacks leaveing capt with much less to dodge.

Im not saying this is correct Im saying this is jsut some ideas I have. If you dont agree with some of my poitns feel free to adress them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine One a good day can take a few punches from the hulk. No one on team two is dishing that kind of dmg out. And cap's shield can do better. When it comes down to it, team two has better dmg protection and higher dmg output in the form of Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
to tell you the truth one on one im pritty sure Logan would take DS down.

masterbruce
to tell you the truth one on one im pritty sure Logan would take DS down.

NO WAI?!

Capt, thinking Logan would win??? WOW!!

Martian_mind
very true.

though you must remeber DS has never really worked with batman at all and will lack a lot of teamwork. Logan on the other hand was on the new avengers with capt. so any advantage batman and jason todd have in team work will be counter by the fact deathstroke lacks working with batman. While team capt have all worked togather before and capt and wolverine have worked togather ratehr recently so in the end the team work factor is about equal with both in my opinion.

Then thats is a quite an underestimation of both Batman and Deathstroke,as DS was in the army,and has experience in this kind of matter,and as both Batman and Deathstroke are proffesionals in this matter and will work together perfectly.

You might say that about WS,but the fact is he was trained specificaly in a style Cap didn't want,so that would clash with his ability to formulate teamwork.

Though true. Bucky arsenal is not much smaller then either DS or Rh. He also carries a lot of bullets. I doubt the ammont of bullets will be a factor. The fight would becoem close quarter lone before some one ran out of bullets.

though good shots there still only firieng bullets which they can not make go any faster then any one else can. There no Bullseye. Capt and wolverine could dodge quite a bit.

then you have bucky shooting back at them which of course means team batman will have to firer and dodge.

Batman will also likly want to take it close up and will throw only a few bat toys ntoice it useless and attack h2h style.

wolverine charging at you and taking your best shots will be a pain and likly be your main target once you notice he shurgging off your best attacks leaveing capt with much less to dodge.

Im not saying this is correct Im saying this is jsut some ideas I have. If you dont agree with some of my poitns feel free to adress them.

Individually of course he has as much,but when DS and RH pool their ammo they have double his.

And as you have pointed out,team 2 will be dodging explosions left right and center,and in wolverines case getting up after being hit....i highly doubt that team 1 would openly try to engage them in H2H after seeing that,as they are smarter then that.

Also,Bucky will just make a target of himself if he starts shooting back,and as he lacks a shield or HF to protect himself he will die if DS and RH concentrate on him,as remember,It's hard tro dodge Bullets,grenades and Batarrangs all at once.

Battlehammer
NO WAI?!

Capt, thinking Logan would win??? WOW!!
at least I have enough sense not to think some one wins because umm......there "smarter"........which is simply code for im bias as hell.

masterbruce
at least I have enough sense not to think some one wins because umm......there "smarter"........which is simply code for im bias as hell.

yeah because intelligence doesn't mean anything in a fight

hence why Rhino's kicking Spiderman's butt all the time...oh wait, no he doesn't!

Battlehammer
Then thats is a quite an underestimation of both Batman and Deathstroke,as DS was in the army,and has experience in this kind of matter,and as both Batman and Deathstroke are proffesionals in this matter and will work together perfectly.
oh im not at all. Your forgetting that wolverine, capt and bucky were all trained soldier as well.

My point is that wolverine, capt and bucky have all had experience working with one another.

So any advantage abtman and jason may have they will lose with DS lack of experience working with each one.

So in the end teamwork is pritty much equal.

You might say that about WS,but the fact is he was trained specificaly in a style Cap didn't want,so that would clash with his ability to formulate teamwork.
actaully WS was trained by the same people as capt.

Capt has no problem with how bucky fights at all.

Bucky fought that way all through WW2 and capt never was had any trouble working with either winter soldier or wolverine

Individually of course he has as much,but when DS and RH pool their ammo they have double his..
which won't matter much because there not sharing ammo

And as you have pointed out,team 2 will be dodging explosions left right and center,and in wolverines case getting up after being hit....i highly doubt that team 1 would openly try to engage them in H2H after seeing that,as they are smarter then that...
batman not one to just sit back. And that all he be doing if they tried to play only range. Batman normally a mix of range and melee combat at once.

also Logan being hit down is very unlikly.
Also,Bucky will just make a target of himself if he starts shooting back,and as he lacks a shield or HF to protect himself he will die if DS and RH concentrate on him,as remember,It's hard tro dodge Bullets,grenades and Batarrangs all at once.
True though you must remebr there not really that far away from eachother and bucky would only need to dodge for a few seconds and bam capt and wolverine are on bats team.

Capt and wolverine are very very fast.

focusing on bucky could leave team batman open for attacks

again im not saying team two wins im just stating down somethings I was thinking

Battlehammer

hence why Rhino's kicking Spiderman's butt all the time...oh wait, no he doesn't!
thats becuase he jobbs.........and he is retarded.

intell means pritty much jack shit in a fight unless your retarded like rhino who actaully KO's them selfs.

also that more spidermans superior speed then any thing else

Symmetric Chaos

Because he uses environmental advantages he doesn't have on the forum.

Martian_mind
oh im not at all. Your forgetting that wolverine, capt and bucky were all trained soldier as well.

My point is that wolverine, capt and bucky have all ahd experience working with one another.
So any advantage abtman and jason may have they will lose with DS lack of experience working with each one.
So in the end teamwork is pritty much equal
actaully WS was trained by the same people as capt.
Capt has no problem with how bucky fights at all.
Bucky fought that way all through WW2 and capt never was had any trouble working with either winter soldier or wolverine
which won't matter much because there not sharing ammo
batman not one to just sit back. And that all he be doing if they tried to play only range. Batman normally a mix of range and melee combat at once.
also Logan being hit down is very unlikly.
True though you must remebr there not really that far away from eachother and bucky would only need to dodge for a few seconds and bam capt and wolverine are on bats team.
Capt and wolverine are very very fast.
focusing on bucky could leave team batman open for attacks

My point is Bucky now has a different style then when he was with Cap,that time with the russins changed him.

Not sharing ammo?dude,they both shoot at the same time,even if they don't share thats still twice as much as Bucky can shoot.

Batman strategises,if he sees that they are good enough to dodge bullets and explosives he will hang back,saying he'll run in is just plain wrong in this situation.

Focusing on WS will take but a second,if this is a neutral setting then it's in an arena,so all they have to do is get team twos backs to the wall,then they all throw a grenade,circling Bucky.then Boom.

Cap and Wolverine are both fast,but Batman has caught arrows from bows,DS has kept up with Flash and Jasons dodged bullets after they've left the gun,chances of a speedblitz are rather low mate.

So capt and Wolverine Vs the other three.This has several ways it can go.Jason and Bats double team Cap and put him down quickly whilst DS fends off Wolverine,OR They hold of Wolverine whilst DS takes down Cap.

masterbruce
batman has smoke pellets, explosive batarangs, flash pellets, acids, lasers, and a whole lot of other stuff

he and jason can def take down cap and bucky with that

then they help out DS and take down logan

Battlehammer
My point is Bucky now has a different style then when he was with Cap,that time with the russins changed him.
his style really has not change he still fights the same.

Not sharing ammo?dude,they both shoot at the same time,even if they don't share thats still twice as much as Bucky can shoot..
yes but there still going to be shooting it at the same time so they likly run out of ammo when bucky did which is unlikly to happen since the fight would be over by then lol.

Batman strategises,if he sees that they are good enough to dodge bullets and explosives he will hang back,saying he'll run in is just plain wrong in this situation...

batman not one to sit there and do nothing and he has attack people ocne he found out he was not hitting them with his projectiles,

Focusing on WS will take but a second,...
assuming they hit him which again eh could last more then a second dodgign bullets. also the teams arnt that far away from one another that would leave capt and wolverien ample time to make this close quarters.

if this is a neutral setting then it's in an arena,so all they have to do is get team twos backs to the wall,then they all throw a grenade,circling Bucky.then Boom.,...
which would neevr happen. Your talkign about wolevrien capt and bucky here. they woulf simplly charge them. They would not back up they want to go melee.

Cap and Wolverine are both fast,but Batman has caught arrows from bows,DS has kept up with Flash and Jasons dodged bullets after they've left the gun,chances of a speedblitz are rather low mate..,...
true but the thing is thats not what i mean. what i mean is the teams arnt far away from eachother it take but a second maybe two to close the cap. there only like 20 or 30 feet from eachother at best.

So capt and Wolverine Vs the other three.This has several ways it can go.Jason and Bats double team Cap and put him down quickly whilst DS fends off Wolverine,OR They hold of Wolverine whilst DS takes down Cap.
thats assumeing bucky was taken out.

just my thoughts on the matter.

Battlehammer
batman has smoke pellets, explosive batarangs, flash pellets, acids, lasers, and a whole lot of other stuff

he and jason can def take down cap and bucky with that

then they help out DS and take down logan
standred equiptment.

none of that really would take capt out or bucky for that matter.........also laser......come on man does that sound like standered equitpment to you...........when was the last time batman pulled out a laser gun lol

lol if the fight went the way your saying then DS would be taken out well before the fight between the others had ended.

masterbruce
no way logan takes out DS

hell DS has faced off against the entire Teen Titans, please don't tell me Logan is more powerful than the titans

batman throws the gas grenades, but since he will have a gas mask (standard) he can fight just fine while Cap will struggle to breathe and see

Martian_mind
his style really has not change he still fights the same.
yes but there still going to be shooting it at the same time so they likly run out of ammo when bucky did which is unlikly to happen since the fight would be over by then lol.
batman not one to sit there and do nothing and he has attack people ocne he found out he was not hitting them with his projectiles,
assuming they hit him which again eh could last more then a second dodgign bullets. also the teams arnt that far away from one another that would leave capt and wolverien ample time to make this close quarters.
which would neevr happen. Your talkign about wolevrien capt and bucky here. they woulf simplly charge them. They would not back up they want to go melee.
true but the thing is thats not what i mean. what i mean is the teams arnt far away from eachother it take but a second maybe two to close the cap. there only like 20 or 30 feet from eachother at best.
thats assumeing bucky was taken out.

30 feet is enough distance though,i mean it takes about a sec for Cap/Wolv to cover that,takes less then that for Team one to open fire.

also,Team 2 trying to take it mellee ends with them dead,rushing at guys with grenades+guns=dead Cap and Bucky.

If Batmans projectiles miss and he realises that he will fail in H2H then he won't charge in,he will make a plan.Now As The Explosions and gunfire will force team 2 back then my Bucky+grenade=boom equation works,which ends in the same way.So after that we have tasers and daggers as well,so even if team 2 make the distance to team 1 they still might get electrocuted/gutted/decapitated ect.

Battlehammer
no way logan takes out DS

hell DS has faced off against the entire Teen Titans, please don't tell me Logan is more powerful than the titans
with prep.........one on ones DS ahs trouble with batman, night wing and so forth. logan would clearly take DS the majority.

batman throws the gas grenades, but since he will have a gas mask (standard) he can fight just fine while Cap will struggle to breathe and see
capt could withstand sow thing like that a good long time actually.

and could damage batmans mask making batman be KO.

Though like I had said on a pm to martian_manhunter I think due to that it would be a 5/10 split

masterbruce

capt could withstand sow thing like that a good long time actually.

based on what do you say that?

Battlehammer
30 feet is enough distance though,i mean it takes about a sec for Cap/Wolv to cover that,takes less then that for Team one to open fire.
which would be dodged, blocked, or shrugged off.

also,Team 2 trying to take it mellee ends with them dead,rushing at guys with grenades+guns=dead Cap and Bucky.

If Batmans projectiles miss and he realises that he will fail in H2H then he won't charge in,he will make a plan.Now As The Explosions and gunfire will force team 2 back then my Bucky+grenade=boom equation works,which ends in the same way.So after that we have tasers and daggers as well,so even if team 2 make the distance to team 1 they still might get electrocuted/gutted/decapitated ect.
your talking about guys who use to attack armies.

dodgeing missles and explossions are nothing new to them. They did it day in and out. They could deffiently clear the cap before being taken out by such methods.

Hell in a recent wolverine comic capt and wolverine did this while tanks were firing at them.

This is what these guys lived to do for around 15 years.

You could not pick better guys to put in such a sistuation.

but like I said in pm the gas makes this 5/10 split.

Battlehammer
based on what do you say that?
based on training........

base dont the fact his peak-human abilties give him greater resistence to such attacks.

based on the fact he did it before.

masterbruce
based on training........

base dont the fact his peak-human abilties give him greater resistence to such attacks.

based on the fact he did it before.

training won't help much

and when did Cap withstand gas attack before?

Battlehammer
training won't help much

and when did Cap withstand gas attack before?
I wish i had the issue. I try and find it in the respect thread.

training actaully does help quite a bit with such things.

not mention the abiltiy to hold your breath many times longer then any normal human

masterbruce
I wish i had the issue. I try and find it in the respect thread.

training actaully does help quite a bit with such things.

not mention the abiltiy to hold your breath many times longer then any normal human

the gas will knock an ordinary human unconscious

now, assuming Cap has enhanced resistance and training, he might not get knocked out

BUT he will be severely weakened and struggle to keep up, during which Batman will go on the offensive and take advantage of Cap's weakened state

masterbruce

unless he can hold his breath for over 30 min WHILE fighting, he loses anyways

Bouboumaster
I give it to team Marvel.

What we have there is two of the most dangerous fighter of all the Marvel Universe (both class 7), and in these two, one of them can hang some times with the Hulk, who could PWN team one. Cap and Wolverine can easily go tango with Spider-Man too (Wolverine have a best record aginst Spidey that Spidey of Wolverine). If they can touch Spider-Man, I'm pretty sure that Batman, even if he's a bad mofo, would be pwn easely. In fact, Batman, in my eyes, is the weak link of team one.

Why? A bullet from Red Hood can kill Cap. Batman have nothing like that. Is only option is go against WS. Whatever the match up, I don't see team two loosing, Wolverine is a top fighter. I don't know if you realise what it means to have him in team two.

I personnaly think that the match up would be more fair like this:

DS
Batman
Red Hood

vs

Cap
Punisher
Winter Soldier

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1 . A Batman and Deathstroke team-up is a beast .

lifeisaglich
I concur Team one

batman and deathstroke are going to make a better team than Captain America and Wolverine. In the sense that Wolverine would be incline to do his own thing. Fight his own way. Where as deathstroke would see the bigger picture and would be more willing to work with batman.

Jason todd should be able to take bucky 6/10

Deathstroke and wolverine would be going at it for quite a while if they pair up.

then this match would be decided between batman and Captain America. Who ever wins this match wins the battle. And I am leaning towards batman winning because he has more arsenal. And he knows how to use it. Not to say that win is going to be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.