Gods vs. Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so this isnt' exactly the best of the best. These are just some of my favorite heroes doing battle

The Gods lead by Black Adam

Thor
Insane Lightray
Wonder Woman (standard with sword)
Orion ( MB/AF)
3rd age spawn
Sersi
Classic Juggernaut

vs.

The Cosmics Lead by Silver Surfer

Hal Jordan
Morg
Superman
Doomsday (DDwars)
Fire Lord
Majestic
Jenny Sparks

Takion
Nice match up. I'd have to say the cosmics.

lando005
i dont think juggs counts as a god same goes for superman and dd as cosmics

Bouboumaster
Sups is the wild card there.

Because team one can shoot at him magic, and team 2 can up im with solar energy.

I have to go with the gods. Change Sups and put Gladiator, and the Cosmics would win.

quanchi112
cosmics for the win.

DigiMark007
The cosmics seem to have consistency in their power levels...except for Jenny. Thor would absorb her easily. Speed also seems to be an issue for the Gods. Thor might be the single most powerful/versatile in the fight, but his team's in trouble.

quanchi112
i feel bad for ww here. shes the first to go on the gods team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
i feel bad for ww here. shes the first to go on the gods team.

She's fast enough to Tie up a few of the cosmics and kill them with her sword before she dies. big grin laughing big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She's fast enough to Tie up a few of the cosmics and kill them with her sword before she dies. big grin laughing big grin doomsday kills her immediately. she doesnt last five seconds.

next.

nvrbeenwthagirl
doomsday kills her immediately. she doesnt last five seconds.

next.

Too bad Doomsday will be handling Spawn Or Thor. Or she crosses her bracelets and waits till the field clears a lil. Bet you didn't know that no one can get thru her force shield did you?

quanchi112
Too bad Doomsday will be handling Spawn Or Thor. Or she crosses her bracelets and waits till the field clears a lil. Bet you didn't know that no one can get thru her force shield did you? soon as she enters the fray she dies.

its of little to no consequence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
soon as she enters the fray she dies.

its of little to no consequence.

Sure she does. LMAO. Becuz you know, she's only the 2nd strongest human being on DC earth. And like the best super powered fighter in comics. yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if everyone on the battle field will just all turn attention to her and her teamates will just be standing there watching her die so they can have one less member to work with while trying to win this fight. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Sure she does. LMAO. Becuz you know, she's only the 2nd strongest human being on DC earth. And like the best super powered fighter in comics. yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if everyone on the battle field will just all turn attention to her and her teamates will just be standing there watching her die so they can have one less member to work with while trying to win this fight. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing theres a handful of cosmics that would just crush the bich.

nvrbeenwthagirl
theres a handful of cosmics that would just crush the bich.
Suuuuuuuuuuure they would.

quanchi112
Ok so this isnt' exactly the best of the best. These are just some of my favorite heroes doing battle

The Gods lead by Black Adam

Thor
Insane Lightray
Wonder Woman (standard with sword)
Orion ( MB/AF)
3rd age spawn
Sersi
Classic Juggernaut

vs.

The Cosmics Lead by Silver Surfer

Hal Jordan
Morg
Superman
Doomsday (DDwars)
Fire Lord
Majestic
Jenny Sparks lets see characters on here that would crush ww for sure.

silver surfer,hal jordan,superman,doomsday and fireolord for sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lets see characters on here that would crush ww for sure.

silver surfer,hal jordan,superman,doomsday and fireolord for sure.
firelord. No. Hal Jordan yes. Surfer yes. Superman. No. Surfer and hal are far too versatile AND skilled in thier versatility. And poweful on top of all that skill and versatility. Firelord is not and niether is superman.

quanchi112
firelord. No. Hal Jordan yes. Surfer yes. Superman. No. Surfer and hal are far too versatile AND skilled in thier versatility. And poweful on top of all that skill and versatility. Firelord is not and niether is superman. superman pissed would own her in two seconds flat. hes superman and dont forget it. firelird has beaten thor before and he is above ww.

all of them smoke her.

MightyEInherjar
Wait...isn't 3rd Age Spawn the crazy "God-Spawn?"

Anyhow, I say Cosmics take it. Seems too versatile with SS and Hal on there with muscle like Supes and Doomsday behind it.

I wonder, could Doomsday "evolve" through Juggernauts shield?

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman pissed would own her in two seconds flat. hes superman and dont forget it. firelird has beaten thor before and he is above ww.

all of them smoke her.

Thor has beaten Surfer before. And surfer is more powerful than firelord. So there goes your silly lil abc theory. WW pissed is also a major threat. or didnt' you notice that batman was concerned about who's side she was on? No you didn't. You didn't buy the comics. now it's bed time. Get your milk and cookies. Nitey nite.

quanchi112
Thor has beaten Surfer before. And surfer is more powerful than firelord. So there goes your silly lil abc theory. WW pissed is also a major threat. or didnt' you notice that batman was concerned about who's side she was on? No you didn't. You didn't buy the comics. now it's bed time. Get your milk and cookies. Nitey nite. ww pissed and superman pissed are two totally different things. superman would rape her. firelord would own her. face it ww cant compete with these guys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ww pissed and superman pissed are two totally different things. superman would rape her. firelord would own her. face it ww cant compete with these guys.

Wonder Woman>>>> Spiderman>>>FireLord. eek!

quanchi112
Wonder Woman>>>> Spiderman>>>FireLord. eek!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/016-SupermanBatman015Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

the mighty ww.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/016-SupermanBatman015Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

the mighty ww.

That isn't even her costume. oh yeah right. that is wonder woman from an alternate time line, not even fighting back. Trying to calm her freind down. LMAO. such a pathetic attempt. Poor kid. You need some warm milk? wink

quanchi112
That isn't even her costume. oh yeah right. that is wonder woman from an alternate time line, not even fighting back. Trying to calm her freind down. LMAO. such a pathetic attempt. Poor kid. You need some warm milk? wink like id want u comforting me if i was a kid let alone a boy.

ewwwwwwwwwwww.

sicko.

look at ww. poor chick got worked. supes beat that ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
like id want u comforting me if i was a kid let alone a boy.

ewwwwwwwwwwww.

sicko.

look at ww. poor chick got worked. supes beat that ass.

I definitely dont' want to comfort you. I'd rather it be a glass of warm batterly fluid. laughing laughing laughing

Your attempts at trying to start a fight or derail wonder woman have failed. you constant attempts at trying to demean DC characters haven't worked at all. haven't you noticed. no one cares abour your points of view. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing As if.

kevdude
Your a girl quanchi?? huh

quanchi112
I definitely dont' want to comfort you. I'd rather it be a glass of warm batterly fluid. laughing laughing laughing

Your attempts at trying to start a fight or derail wonder woman have failed. you constant attempts at trying to demean DC characters haven't worked at all. haven't you noticed. no one cares abour your points of view. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing As if. i like dc a lot. im not biased either like u.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Your a girl quanchi?? huh no i just dont want nver to offer me warm milk anymore.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i like dc a lot. im not biased either like u.
confused laughing laughing

That is why the forum thinks you are the most biased poster here since Xmeat and Devil Hulk left?

quanchi112
confused laughing laughing

That is why the forum thinks you are the most biased poster here since Xmeat and Devil Hulk left? im not though.

quit being a lemming for once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im not though.

quit being a lemming for once. eek! eek! eek! laughing

quanchi112
eek! eek! eek! laughing this is how u get in a battle of wits with me

ur responses consist of smileys and nothing more.

Takion
If you put on major bloodlust I think Gods can win. I don't think 3rd age is a God. More of a cosmic.

spawnwest
With or without BFR???

I'm going with team 1 on this one. The number of victories I'd give team 1 would depend on what state Spawn is in, if anything 6/10.

Even though Spawn is weak here, couldn't he still mind rape/control half of team 2 or give them all visions of what hell is like?

WW, Spawn, Thor, and Orion all on the same team....wow

TricksterPriest
Spawn isn't the biggest problem. Nvr, why the hell did you give team 2 Doomsday? And Doomsday with Brainiac's mind, no less? srsly

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spawn isn't the biggest problem. Nvr, why the hell did you give team 2 Doomsday? And Doomsday with Brainiac's mind, no less? srsly team 2 wins for sure.

norrinradd43
Gods win, third age spawn is too much

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Gods win, third age spawn is too much no way. doomsday is a beast.

Kurash
im gonna have to go with the cosmics on this one

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
im gonna have to go with the cosmics on this one it seems that u finally agree with me on a thread.

Terryc250
since when was classic juggs considered a god?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
since when was classic juggs considered a god? nver must have made the thread without consulting with galan first.

laughing

Kurash
it seems that u finally agree with me on a thread.

i dont purposely disagree with you, but yes you are correct, this is the first thread i can recall agreeing with you about the outcome

Kurash
since when was classic juggs considered a god?

power from a god i would assume

quanchi112
i dont purposely disagree with you, but yes you are correct, this is the first thread i can recall agreeing with you about the outcome i never said that u purposely disagreed with me.

Terryc250
power from a god i would assume
He doesnt have every power cytorrak had, only some of it.

quanchi112
He doesnt have every power cytorrak had, only some of it. we cant argue with why nver put him on the team but must only decide who wins with the teams he has given us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.