Insane Genis-Vell Vs. Solar, Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
So I was looking in the Solar respect thread and I was like "Good God, what kind of character could possibly match this guy?"

And the best thing I could come up with was Insane Genis-Vell... How does the fight go?

long pig
Insane Genis still gets removed from existance due to the fact Solar no longer wants him there.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by long pig
Insane Genis still gets removed from existance due to the fact Solar no longer wants him there.

Exactly, Solar was written the way Superman was 40 years ago, well maybe not, but Solar is very powerful, I think Genis would need the power of the Star Brand coupled with his own power just to keep up with Solar.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
So I was looking in the Solar respect thread and I was like "Good God, what kind of character could possibly match this guy?"

And the best thing I could come up with was Insane Genis-Vell... How does the fight go?

Insane Genis loses

Galan007
Originally posted by long pig
Insane Genis still gets removed from existance due to the fact Solar no longer wants him there. Pretty much.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty much.

Yeah, he only helped end the multiverse and all that.

Merlyn
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, he only helped end the multiverse and all that. laughing out loud

About as much as he "helped" recreate the multiverse, right?

rico777
Solar wins, but its hardly a cumberstomp. Genis will hold his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.