Reawakened Thor vs Current Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Yea I know some of you are going to state that this has been done before but I don't think anyone has created a vs thread concerning the latest Thor and BRB but only their classic versions. The new Thor, well reawakened Thor no longer with holds his true abilities and seems to use more intelligent methods/powers when dispatching his foes as opposed to typically using brute strength. BRB, well we all know of his exploits in Stardust and with Omega Flight...so which of these powerhouses takes this battle...?

shksprtx
Ummmmm...current BRB got pwned by an amped Wrecker, so I'm gonna say Thor in this one...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by shksprtx
Ummmmm...current BRB got pwned by an amped Wrecker, so I'm gonna say Thor in this one...

No he didn't...he lost to An amped Wrecker whoi had a demonic army of thousands at his back..

A small difference i know but a difference nonetheless.

King_Mungi
Also Tanaraq > Thor, and that's where Wrecker got the boost so meh! Also even Wrecker in the old days gave Thor hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.