thanos w/ig vs ninth age of dc magic(thanos in dov here)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos has to fight everyone the spectre fought in dov. can he pull this off?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos has to fight everyone the spectre fought in dov. can he pull this off?

Thanos never beat anyone Multiversal. Nabu>>>>multiversal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos never beat anyone Multiversal. Nabu>>>>multiversal. u think nabu who went down to the spectre like a bich could even phase thanos with the ig?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

what does nabu worry about mordru right?

thanos would shit on mordrus face.

quanchi112
thanos with the ig would rock all these dov'ers. the ninth age wasnt that impressive as a hostless idiotic spectre got the job done. look who thanos fought.

hell he was destroying planets while the spectre was getting shoved through buildings by cap marvel.

this is the same guy who crushed all magical beings and they knew he was coming.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos with the ig would rock all these dov'ers. the ninth age wasnt that impressive as a hostless idiotic spectre got the job done. look who thanos fought.

hell he was destroying planets while the spectre was getting shoved through buildings by cap marvel.

this is the same guy who crushed all magical beings and they knew he was coming.
You realize, that one magical being in marvel was able to stalemate the IG for a while. So what makes you think that many magical uber beings would be weak to the IG?

Erik-Lensherr
Thanos wouldn't pull it off

quanchi112
You realize, that one magical being in marvel was able to stalemate the IG for a while. So what makes you think that many magical uber beings would be weak to the IG? who was able to stalemate thanos with the ig?

what are u talking about?

u really dont know ur facts do u?

ps i know u didnt read the ig and with statements like these its plain to see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Thanos wouldn't pull it off yes he would and would have a much easier time than facing the abstracts in marvel.

i mean if the biggest challenge is an amped cap marvel thanos is curbstomping dc magic.

King Kandy
You realize, that one magical being in marvel was able to stalemate the IG for a while. So what makes you think that many magical uber beings would be weak to the IG?
Um no. He stalemated individual gems and was losing anyway.

vlaaad12345
who was able to stalemate thanos with the ig?

what are u talking about?

u really dont know ur facts do u?

ps i know u didnt read the ig and with statements like these its plain to see.
Strange stalemated warlock with the ig for a little while but lost when warlock unleashed the power gems infinite power.

rico777
poor quanchi.. he'll begin to cry once he sees his favorite character lose to everybody in DOV

its ok quan, they're just characters!

Air Legend
Originally posted by rico777
poor quanchi.. he'll begin to cry once he sees his favorite character lose to everybody in DOV

its ok quan, they're just characters!
Lose to everybody in DOV.
laughing
No doubt one of the dumbest statements of the day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
laughing
No doubt one of the dumbest statements of the day.

Not really. Everybody. Thanos would lose to nabu. So everyone else is an over kill.

rico777
Not really. Everybody. Thanos would lose to nabu. So everyone else is an over kill.

Exactly! try paying attention next time toaa/presence... ugh users these days who pretend to actually read comics sad sad

Erik-Lensherr

thumb up

Sundipped
Thanos clears the DOV gauntlet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sundipped
Thanos clears the DOV gauntlet.

LMAO.

Kismet=the MultiEternity

Thanos at best beat the Universal Aspect of Eternity.

Nabu>>>>>Kismet.

Nuff said.

Air Legend
So you want to take the thread topic literally? Ok with me.
Thanos wiped out half a universe with a snap of fingers. So half of the DOV universe would be wiped out and then Thanos might die (I'm not going to say who wins because I don't know all the characters). So my statement holds true still, rico made the dumbest statement of the day. big grin

Now if you want to go by how my statement should have been interpreted, Rico said Thanos would lose to everybody in DOV. He was clearly implying that Thanos would lose to all the characters and everybody knows that Thanos indeed wouldn't.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos didn't appear in DayOfVengance

Sundipped
LMAO.

Kismet=the MultiEternity

Nabu>>>>>Kismet.

Nuff said.

Yeah the same Kismet who hid from Dominus who Supes beat 1 on 1. stick out tongue
Nabu died in DOV how can u rank him so high? I don't see Thanos with the IG going out the same way he did.

rico777
So you want to take the thread topic literally? Ok with me.
Thanos wiped out half a universe with a snap of fingers. So half of the DOV universe would be wiped out and then Thanos might die (I'm not going to say who wins because I don't know all the characters). So my statement holds true still, rico made the dumbest statement of the day. big grin

Now if you want to go by how my statement should have been interpreted, Rico said Thanos would lose to everybody in DOV. He was clearly implying that Thanos would lose to all the characters and everybody knows that Thanos indeed wouldn't.

So you know all of the characters that THanos would have to fight in DOV?

IMO Kismet, Nabu and PS would utterly destroy him. The others are there for moral support and to get in a few cheaps shots laughing

and if we add Spectre into this, even more overkill... Thanos has worse fanboys than the Hulk =/

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Strange stalemated warlock with the ig for a little while but lost when warlock unleashed the power gems infinite power. look warlock could have killed him if he wanted it so. theres a million ways to do it. he could change the very essence of dr strange. be serious now please.

quanchi112
LMAO.

Kismet=the MultiEternity

Nabu>>>>>Kismet.

Nuff said. nabu got raosted in no time. while shazam and an amped cap marvel fared much better. marvel would have won to if enchantress hadnt gone nuts.

there is no multieternity. please quit with this nonsense.

thanos could corrupt these sorceres or kill them with a flick of his hands.

they all die. thanos could stop them in time. possibilities are endless.

quanchi112

its ok quan, they're just characters! dov shows how the spectre can be duped like a tard and want to kill himself and how he got an asswhooping and escaped by luck.

it also showed that dc magic isnt that hard to stop.

a hostless weak spectre did it.

quanchi112
Thanos clears the DOV gauntlet. thumb up thanos wouldnt even be challeneged.

quanchi112
laughing
No doubt one of the dumbest statements of the day. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thanos didn't appear in DayOfVengance respond seriously.

i have given up on u. u dont even respond seriously at all anymore and just joke.

such a waste of a post.

quanchi112
Yeah the same Kismet who hid from Dominus who Supes beat 1 on 1. stick out tongue
Nabu died in DOV how can u rank him so high? I don't see Thanos with the IG going out the same way he did. nabu went out like a nothing. i mean there was no fight. sahzam is a multiversal threat then to by nvers logic.

quanchi112
So you know all of the characters that THanos would have to fight in DOV?

IMO Kismet, Nabu and PS would utterly destroy him. The others are there for moral support and to get in a few cheaps shots laughing

and if we add Spectre into this, even more overkill... Thanos has worse fanboys than the Hulk =/ thanos with the ig was far more powerful than all those involved in dov at once. he killed all the marvel heroes and abstrascts not just some dc magicians and sorcerers. this would be childs play to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nabu died in DOV how can u rank him so high? I don't see Thanos with the IG going out the same way he did.

Um, Nabu was killed by the Spectre. Spectre>>>>> Everybody.

And Dominus was a multiversal being who came from kismet's past. He obviously had something to kill her. Duh. Superman beating him was one of the lowest moments of his career. Sadly to say. he did it with reality manipulations tho. So your point is out of the window.

rico777

And Dominus was a multiversal being who came from kismet's past. He obviously had something to kill her. Duh. Superman beating him was one of the lowest moments of his career. Sadly to say. he did it with reality manipulations tho. So your point is out of the window.

haven't you heard? there's a contract for every comic book character, and it basically says that they have to lose at least once to Superman stick out tongue

quanchi112

And Dominus was a multiversal being who came from kismet's past. He obviously had something to kill her. Duh. Superman beating him was one of the lowest moments of his career. Sadly to say. he did it with reality manipulations tho. So your point is out of the window. nabu was wasted like nothing. shazam at least hurt the spectre while nabu went out like a bich.

laughing

thanosw/ig>amped cap marvel>spectre>all magical beings in dc.

quanchi112
thanos was fighting celestials and abstracts at once while spectre didnt fight ps or nabu at the same time at all. he had it easy compared to bigger threats that thanos faced at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.