Samus Aran vs. Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Which one of these crap characters would beat the mess out of the other?

Sol Valentine
Samus Aran.

ESB -1138
Samus!!

shin_gear
Gouki wins via island-sinking attack. laughing

shin_gear
Shin Akuma wins.

Burning thought
pff shin akuma gets 1 shotted by Dobby the house elf

shin_gear
Sorry I just dislike both...but hey this could turn out to be a decent fight. I heard Gouki was a Darkstalker level character.

Burning thought
oh the type that gets pwned by kain..hmm

he definaltey loses then stick out tongue Happy Dance stick out tongue Happy Dance

OUCH!!! i hope i dont get verbally attacked for that

shin_gear
What a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic). Anyone who thinks a character from Nintendo, Namco, Tecmo, Sega, Sony, or Midway stands the slightest chance in hell against Gouki let alone Shin Gouki is a fanboy of the highest order, and that's an undeniable fact.

Sol Valentine
You're a digusting Kain lover!

he's nothing more than an illegitamite child or Freddy Kreuger and Michael Jackson!

HEEEEEHEEEE!

shin_gear
Why is Kain in this?

POST ON TOPIC YOU TWO OR I'LL GET THIS THREAD CLOSED!

Well not really.

Can someone explain why Samus wins though?

Burning thought
laughing i thought id get attacked for that, anyway Nintendo, Namco, Tecmo, Sega, Sony, or Midway are they surposed ot be aimed at me?

or were you just stating the fact..but no i dunno about samus winning really, shes a lady so i want her to win tho

Sol Valentine
I'm gonna look for some proof.

shin_gear
What company created Kain then? Any character from that company wouldn't stand the slightest chance in hell against SF2 Gouki, let alone Alpha Gouki and S. Gouki. The reason is they aren't look-alikes of DBZ characters and don't have any attacks involving chi, nor are they in flashy 2D sprite games. Oh you know it pal.

Sol Valentine
i looked that up last time

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
What a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic). Anyone who thinks a character from Nintendo, Namco, Tecmo, Sega, Sony, or Midway stands the slightest chance in hell against Gouki let alone Shin Gouki is a fanboy of the highest order, and that's an undeniable fact.

Hyper Sonic would WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF PWN Shin Gouki!

shin_gear
lol

Sad thing is most of the statements of some in particular closely mimic those ridiculous statements.

Sol Valentine
And then Sonic dies after running so much.

Burning thought
What company created Kain then? Any character from that company wouldn't stand the slightest chance in hell against SF2 Gouki, let alone Alpha Gouki and S. Gouki. The reason is they aren't look-alikes of DBZ characters and don't have any attacks involving chi, nor are they in flashy 2D sprite games. Oh you know it pal.

i think ill agree just for a laugh laughing laughing laughing

shin_gear
I'm profiling my own quote crylaugh God I crack myself up

Sol Valentine
LOL you're funny.

Blax_Hydralisk

Mario, Ganon, Link, and a lot of others would rip a new one in an Street Fighter character as well as 90% of the Tekken, DOA, and KOF characters. Fact.

Sol Valentine
amen.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mario, Ganon, Link, and a lot of others would rip a new one in an Street Fighter character as well as 90% of the Tekken, DOA, and KOF characters. Fact.
You're replying seriously to a joke?

Blax_Hydralisk
Just keepin' it real.. as V2D would undoubtedly say before he gets perma-banned.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
So is Gouki WTFpwning Superman.

Seriously though, good job in saying all of Street Fighter but only most of Tekken, DOA, and SF. Even still I disagree. Link would get ripped apart easily by Bryan Fury.

Blax_Hydralisk
I only said 90% because DOA has gods.

Link would tool Fury, though.

ESB -1138
Jigglypuff would pwn them

Sol Valentine
I.E. lullaby.

MadMel
then rest laughing out loud

Swe_Bum
Master Hand FTW big grin

shin_gear
Gouki let alone Shin Gouki would WTFpwn Link or anyone created by Nintendo.

Bloody Nintendo fanboys.

Insomnia1234
Akuma wins this without doubt.

The Scenario
I disagree, personally.

Cyner
Originally posted by The Scenario
I disagree, personally.

RE: Blaxican
I change my mind. I think Gouki would rip Link in half.

MooCowofJustice
Ice Beam.

That does seem to be Samus' weakness, nowadays.

The Scenario
Not since Metroid Fusion it hasn't.

Heh heh... Other M says otherwise. 313

Darkstorm Zero
I'm suprised anyone is still posting in this, considering it was a trolling flamebait thread by Wandering Flame...

Since when do people not pot in troll threads? Those are the best kind.

The Scenario
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Heh heh... Other M says otherwise. 313

And Fusion takes place after Other M chronologically. Samus gains immunity to cold in Fusion.

I knew you were gonna say that, you jackass.

Cyner
She had it before... Other M is just retarded. The Malkovich gun runs on PIS and thus can defeat any character

Ridley_Prime
Other M is awesome. That last statement is a no-limit fallacy though if I ever heard one. Doubt Adam's firearm could do much to Ridley, who survived Anthony's gun (during a younger phase of his life-cycle no less), or the Metroid Queen, who can only be completely destroyed from the inside seemingly, etc, etc.

linkownsyousobs
get em Ridley big grin

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Since when do people not pot in troll threads? Those are the best kind. You smoke pot in troll threads? stick out tongue

No End N Site
I smoke pot everywhere...

Tha C-Master
I never have.

ScreamPaste
Pot is an over-rated social identifier that costs too much money.

MooCowofJustice
As said by the alcoholic.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
As said by the alcoholic. haermm LOW BLOW, MAN! stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
link-rape

We still cool, G?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
link-rape

We still cool, G? Only if you never call me "G" again. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
I forgot, hipster speak is poisonous to Canadanadians.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Pot is an over-rated social identifier that costs too much money.
Cheaper than booze G stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
Cheaper than booze G stick out tongue And does a lot less for me. stick out tongue Also, what did we just say about that "G" thing? estahuh

linkownsyousobs
thats why I did it big grin

MooCowofJustice
Chill out, homes.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I never have.

Too busy makin' dat money!

I told the president of the USA, that he can shut his b!tch ass mouf cuz he aint got dat C Master money!

Tha C-Master
I learned from you. stick out tongue

Nothing to do now, we're caught in a big snowstorm, big by GA standards anyways.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I learned from you. stick out tongue

Nothing to do now, we're caught in a big snowstorm, big by GA standards anyways.

Lmao at GA's "snowstorms".

Tha C-Master
Exactly, they cancel the entire world over a little breeze. It is a fair amount this time though. Good news is everyone has off, but if you're like me (with a company) it can be a hassle. Ah well.

No End N Site
Yeah, I seen it. I won't laugh this time. While I still think it aint that much, it's still clearly more than what the southern states are used to. GA got it the worst, my brother down there tells me it's like one of the worst places to drive right now. Traffic is like, WTF?

Try bein' in New England right now. The say it's a damn snow hurricane up there.

Tha C-Master
Yea, most are stuck at home. I just went out though and got something to eat. I can be a homebody but I like to move. They also don't salt the roads down here because they aren't used to the ice being here so they are slow about it.

People are sliding all over the place though. Even if you slide you should know how to gain control. Some are just driving too fast.

No End N Site
Exactly what I was told. Motha phuckuz can't drive on icy roads, really cuz they aint use to havin'em. Hell, treat it like rain.

Tha C-Master
Except a little more careful. Some seem to think 4 wheel drive means 4 wheel stop and it doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.