Thing vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clobberin Time!
I know this was done but could not find it. Anyways this is current versions of both characters and they are fighting in the same environment as before when Thing beat him.

tkitna
Sasquatch should win everytime

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by tkitna
Sasquatch should win everytime Why? Have you seen his feats recently?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Why? Have you seen his feats recently?

Their simply just bad showings, every character goes through them, hell Hulk lost to a snake and got knocked out from an electric net. Even Thing has bad showings against people he shouldn't

Regardless Sasquatch other feats vastly surpass Thing in every way.

hulkcpbifiussjf
thing is one hell of a fighter but sasquatch is stronger so i'd give it to sasquatch 7/10 or 6/10

shksprtx
Sas had bad showings recently, but in his last outing or so with Thing, Thing admitted that he was outclassed...

Sas 8/10 at least...

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by shksprtx
Sas had bad showings recently, but in his last outing or so with Thing, Thing admitted that he was outclassed...

Sas 8/10 at least... That's not true. In their last meeting Walter stated he was nowhere near as strong as Ben Grimm. And I'll hold him on his word.

Didn't Sasquatch also recently almost get killed by a AK-47?

King_Mungi
That's not true. In their last meeting Walter stated he was nowhere near as strong as Ben Grimm. And I'll hold him on his word.

Didn't Sasquatch also recently almost get killed by a AK-47?

It happened way back in Infinity Crusade, which didn't have the best character portrayls anyways. Funny you take that as fact, but ignore the times other people said Sasquatch was stronger. Basically your picking and choosing what you want to hear. Also how can you be stronger then someone who has an unlimited strength thanks to Tanaraq? Or are you implying Thing > Tanaraq, as stated Sasquatch can become him via rage or pain

I don't recall that, but Sasquatch has shown to take armor pericing machine gun fire with no damage, 6 Deadpool grenades to the face with no damage, taken tank blasts to the body with no damage. Prior showings completly contradict Sas getting hurt by an AK47. Like I said your the master of picking and choosing, but I don't recall that ever happening anyways...so *shrugs*

Clobberin Time!
Picking and choosing? I'm sorry but Sasquatches recent showings show him with crappy durability. Getting sliced up by WC(Walter almost died), Sabretooh was able to cut him also as were wooden spikes. Then he was almost killed by the AK-47 assault rifle. Begging depowered Juggy to stop beating him and on and on.

King_Mungi
Picking and choosing? I'm sorry but Sasquatches recent showings show him with crappy durability. Getting sliced up by WC(Walter almost died), Sabretooh was able to cut him also as were wooden spikes. Then he was almost killed by the AK-47 assault rifle. Begging depowered Juggy to stop beating him and on and on.

Considering Loeb was making Sasquatch out to be a mutant before other writers from Omega Flight had to talk to him (Scott Kolins). So don't take it to serious at all. There was even a thread at newsarama how bad that was. Also no he didn't almost die, he has a friggin healing factor. Have you read the rules of the board? As shown Sasquatch has taken armor peircing machine gun fire that couldn't penetrate his skin yet wood would? Please read the rules. Sasquatch in Alpha Flight vol.3 literally punched a hole in reality destroying the Plodex trans-displacement trap and that's a recent showing

When was this AK47 event?

What? no he didn't, he landed the big blow on Juggernaut that rocked the grounds and said wait a sec and then Jugz hit him away when his guard was down. Then shortly after Sas came charging back pissed and they went shot for shot..and who looked far worse in the end? Jug. Like I said pick and choose what you want eh?

Sasquatch recent showing had him taking on all of Omega Flight and was winning. He also went toe to toe with BRB, even when BRB cheap shotted him until Guardian interupted the fight. He even took a blow that BRB commented that could destroy a planet.

King_Mungi
Hell a bloodlusted Vision was shocked at how fast Sasquatch's organs healed after he was destroying them. Litterally he was healing them in seconds, yet a few claw marks have Sas out for abit? As the rules of the board dictate those events are PIS, as he has shown to heal from far worse wounds in such a short period of time

llagrok
Sabretooth beat Sasquatch, that was a pretty low showing :/

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
Sabretooth beat Sasquatch, that was a pretty low showing :/

Yes, yes it was. As mentioned earlier though Sasquatch has taken armor peircing machine gun fire with no damage, 6 Deadpool grenades to the face with no damage, taken tank blasts to the body with no damage..yet wooden spikes penetrate him? Errrr?

That was the same comic that had Sabretooth kill Wendigo. Uh huh...the immortal Wendigo killed, and defeated all by Sabretooth himself. I hope people can see that comic was pretty badly written.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, yes it was. As mentioned earlier though Sasquatch has taken armor peircing machine gun fire with no damage, 6 Deadpool grenades to the face with no damage, taken tank blasts to the body with no damage..yet wooden spikes penetrate him? Errrr?

That was the same comic that had Sabretooth kill Wendigo. Uh huh...the immortal Wendigo killed, and defeated all by Sabretooth himself. I hope people can see that comic was pretty badly written.

And Sabretooth didn't just beat the Wendigo but skinned him in under 5 minutes. Sabretooth must've had jobber auar of the century

King_Mungi
And Sabretooth didn't just beat the Wendigo but skinned him in under 5 minutes. Sabretooth must've had jobber auar of the century

Yes, indeed. Even just recently Wolverine and She Hulk worked together to fight the Wendigo and performed the fast ball special which ripped a HUGE hole in Wendigo. It even even removed his heart and yet..he still survived. My money those wooden spikes were pure magic baby.

However, cool to see the bad guys win for once..but in a badly written story.

llagrok
Yes, indeed. Even just recently Wolverine and She Hulk worked together to fight the Wendigo and performed the fast ball special which ripped a HUGE hole in Wendigo. It even even removed his heart and yet..he still survived. My money those wooden spikes were pure magic baby.

However, cool to see the bad guys win for once..but in a badly written story.

Sasquatch would win this fight.

Clobberin Time!
Sasquatch would win this fight. No, he would not. Try reading some of his appearance from the last 5 years. The guy cannot even beat Wild Child and Sabretooh. Even when he was amped up BRB kicked his @ss!

Battlehammer
No, he would not. Try reading some of his appearance from the last 5 years. The guy cannot even beat Wild Child and Sabretooh. Even when he was amped up BRB kicked his @ss!
wild child........cheap shotted sas........thing would have died from such an attack

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wild child........cheap shotted sas........thing would have died from such an attack Thing would not have even noticed WC claws. Sasquatch has sh!tty durabiltiy.

My god all you have to do is look at his recent feats under different writers.

Then Mungi is gonna call that low showings. laughing

Battlehammer
Thing would not have even noticed WC claws. Sasquatch has sh!tty durabiltiy.

wild child has adamtium claws.........he would have cut and killed thing.

Clobberin Time!
WC does not have adamantium claws. Prove it if he does.

BTW Mungi put the WC/Sasquatch fight in his respect thread but then when I use it for a debate he says it's bs. That's funny.

Battlehammer
he got upgraded by weapon x..........

not that it would matter sabertooth ahs bone claws and he never failed to cut any one

Clobberin Time!
Sabretoothe sliced Walter up with regular claws and so did Wendigo.

Battlehammer
sabertooth also cut wendigo with bone claws as well as other heavy hitters with durability on the leves of thing.

so your point?

Clobberin Time!
So you agree with me Sabretooth cutting Walter is acceptable?

Battlehammer
I agree that sabertooth could easily cut the thing if thats what you mean

Clobberin Time!
Nice way to dodge the question.

King_Mungi
No, he would not. Try reading some of his appearance from the last 5 years. The guy cannot even beat Wild Child and Sabretooh. Even when he was amped up BRB kicked his @ss!

Yeah and in the last 5 years, Sasquatch has shown to take on Omega Flight himself, and rip a hole in a trans-displacement trap. Pick and choose eh?

Actually no he wasn't amped up, Tanaraq just made it seem like everyone was his enemy creating illusions making Talisman into a demon. Also no BRB did not kick his ass, you really didn't read the book did you?

I'm sorry what has thing done in the last 5 years that has been oh so impressive? What's his excuse, he's been in an on-going for years while Walter hasn't and he still has vastly overall better feats.

Thing would not have even noticed WC claws. Sasquatch has sh!tty durabiltiy.

*sigh* rules of the board state if Sasquatch has more showings at a level with high durability and a few low-showings against things he has shown to have no effect on him it's PIS/CIS. Please read the rules, and stop ignoring them now your backed into a corner

WC does not have adamantium claws. Prove it if he does.

BTW Mungi put the WC/Sasquatch fight in his respect thread but then when I use it for a debate he says it's bs. That's funny.

In the scene of him sneak attacking Sasquatch his claws are silver ie. metallic looking

Yeah even in the Wild Child respect thread and SAID it was PIS, I even think how WC defeated Wolverine was PIS as well. As WC never had it that easy. My pick and choosing words now too eh? marvelous debating. Pathetic.

Sabretoothe sliced Walter up with regular claws and so did Wendigo.

Sabretooth killed the immortal Wendigo, yet you consider that canon? roll eyes (sarcastic) I love how you simply pick and choose what suits you and ignore everything else

Nice way to dodge the question.

Well by your logic, Thing > Tanaraq *claps*

Clobberin Time!
I'm not picking and choosing. I'm going by his most recent feats and those are just plain crap.

King_Mungi
I'm not picking and choosing. I'm going by his most recent feats and those are just plain crap.

Actually you are, your over-exagerating things that never happened as in BRB kicking Sasquatch ass, and BRB even sneak attacked him when he was fighting the rest of Omega Flight.

Like I mentioned earlier, he basically punched a hole in reality breaking the trans-displacement trap and bringing all of Alpha Flight together when he got pissed.

You then bring up events which are clearly PIS/CIS, even stipulated by the rules of the board and you simply hold true to the bad showings and ignore Sasquatch years and years and years of incredibly high showings.

Even in Sasquatch/Thing last fight when Ben was wearing the exo-suit Reed gave him. Ben literally didn't even get a hit on Walter, and Headlok mentioned the angrier Sas got the stronger he got.

Clobberin Time!
You're telling me I'm picking and choosing? You're using Ben wearing a suit fighitng Sasquatch as being a fair comparison? That's some bullsh!t son.

Sasquatch was amped up from Tanaraq and still could not put down BRB. He could not even knock down a depowered Juggernaut for god sake. I'm using his recent feats, and those are just plain sh!tty.

King_Mungi
You're telling me I'm picking and choosing? You're using Ben wearing a suit fighitng Sasquatch as being a fair comparison? That's some bullsh!t son.

Sasquatch was amped up from Tanaraq and still could not put down BRB. He could not even knock down a depowered Juggernaut for god sake. I'm using his recent feats, and those are just plain sh!tty.

Oh my, so I can't pick and choose while you can? Bravo. Regardless I used it as a mention about Sasquatch strength growing with rage which was clearly stated and Thing didn't even land a hit.

No he wasn't, as I said earlier Tanaraq created an illusion for Walter to see, and we don't know if he got charged up. Also no one got put down as the fight got interupted and once again as you seem to be ignoring while Sas was fighting Omega Flight BRB sneak attacked him. Did you read the issue at all?

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaFlight_5_0011.jpg

Ummm..what? Did you read this issue as well? It was Sasquatch who delivered the blow on Juggernaut that caused the huge earthquake. Both were down, and Sasquatch says hold up a sec man and then Jugz sends him flying. Shortly afterwards a pissed of Walter returns and they go shot for shot till Sammy breaks them up. Who looked worse in the end? Jugz

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

Ric Flair
Thing wins imo.

Clobberin Time!
Oh my, so I can't pick and choose while you can? Bravo. Ok you can stop right there. YOU were the one who said I could not pick and choose first, that's your argument son. Don't get sh!t twisted.

Thing>Sasquatch. Sasquatch has arleady accepted this and so should you. wink

King_Mungi
Ok you can stop right there. YOU were the one who said I could not pick and choose first, that's your argument son. Don't get sh!t twisted.

Thing>Sasquatch. Sasquatch has arleady accepted this and so should you. wink

Right see what I did was actually use an argument that wasn't defined PIS/CIS by the board or did I simply ignore events leading to or after the event in question. You are still the master of simply looking at the bad showings, while ignoring all the high ones which are leaps and bounds above Thing

So I was right you think Thing > Tanaraq. Awesome, simply awesome. Apparently Thing is stronger then unlimited strength
==
ORLY? I will use your logic too, which is severing you oh so well thus far roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing: "Sheesh! Your bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played proball! There must be something I can beat you at!"

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg

Ranark: "You appear far stronger than the other oranged-skin one"

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg

Battlehammer
I was hoping clobber time would........go to the Thing vs Wolverine thred.

Clobberin Time!
Right see what I did was actually use an argument that wasn't defined PIS/CIS by the board or did I simply ignore events leading to or after the event in question. You are still the master of simply looking at the bad showings, while ignoring all the high ones which are leaps and bounds above Thing

So I was right you think Thing > Tanaraq. Awesome, simply awesome. Apparently Thing is stronger then unlimited strength
==
ORLY? I will use your logic too, which is severing you oh so well thus far roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing: "Sheesh! Your bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played proball! There must be something I can beat you at!"

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg That was long before Sasquatch realised after that fight that he was no match for Ben. Walter found out the hard way he's not on Ben's level.Originally posted by Battlehammer
I was hoping clobber time would........go to the Thing vs Wolverine thred. You're gonna have to try harder to lure me into a pointless debate.

BTW do you think Sabretooth can cut Walter?

Battlehammer
oh so you agree thing stands no chance?

sabertooth can cut thing if thats what you mean

Clobberin Time!

sabertooth can cut thing if thats what you mean You would be a good dodgeball player I'll give you that.

King_Mungi
That was long before Sasquatch realised after that fight that he was no match for Ben. Walter found out the hard way he's not on Ben's level. You're gonna have to try harder to lure me into a pointless debate.

haha no match? Also that was long before Walter even knew he had the connection to Tanaraq genius and yet Thing and Ranark still believed Walter was stronger. So if anything he has even gotten stronger since then. Oh wait I made another point, oh well ignore that as well. How oh how did Walter find out the hard way he's not on Ben's level as this is the last time they fought. Your right silly me.

---------------------------------------------
Battles
Alpha Flight #94 (Vol.1): Thing
After being controlled by Headlok, he makes Sasquatch slip into a blind furry attacking Ben, who at the time was wearing his exo-suit. Mr. Fantastic made to "restore most of the strength he used to possess". Sasquatch dominates him, even stopping Ben from even landing one hit. Headlok also mentions Sasquatch's power increase when he becomes angry "I feel Sasquatch's physical surge".

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-04.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-05.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-06.jpg
4. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-12.jpg
5. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-13.jpg

Oh yes, because your awesome evidence showing Thing is leaps and bounds over Sasqautch is really putting me in my place. Actually still waiting for that evidence

Soljer
Sasquatch rocks him.

Thing's lucky if he wins once.

King_Mungi
Yeah I don't believe Sasquatch wins 10/10 as there is always the unknown. However, he still clearly wins the majority.

Clobberin Time!
haha no match? Also that was long before Walter even knew he had the connection to Tanaraq genius and yet Thing and Ranark still believed Walter was stronger. So if anything he has even gotten stronger since then. Oh wait I made another point, oh well ignore that as well. How oh how did Walter find out the hard way he's not on Ben's level as this is the last time they fought. Your right silly me.

Battles
After being controlled by Headlok, he makes Sasquatch slip into a blind furry attacking Ben, who at the time was wearing his exo-suit. Mr. Fantastic made to "restore most of the strength he used to possess". Sasquatch dominates him, even stopping Ben from even landing one hit. Headlok also mentions Sasquatch's power increase when he becomes angry "I feel Sasquatch's physical surge".

Oh yes, because your awesome evidence showing Thing is leaps and bounds over Sasqautch is really putting me in my place. Actually still waiting for that evidence Nice job of showing Thing at around 50% fighting Sasquatch. That's got too many what-if's attatched.

Yea, after Ben and Walter fought Walter realized that Ben was the stronger. It's obvious.

Clobberin Time!

sabertooth can cut thing if thats what you mean Are you gonna answer my question? Can Creed cut Walter?

Battlehammer
yes and he can also cut thing so your point?

Clobberin Time!
yes and he can also cut thing so your point? My point is I used that at evidence but Mungi said it was PIS or some cop-out sh!t.

King_Mungi
Nice job of showing Thing at around 50% fighting Sasquatch. That's got too many what-if's attatched.

Yea, after Ben and Walter fought Walter realized that Ben was the stronger. It's obvious.

50% eh? I guess you choose to go against what Mr.Fantastic says eh?. Here once again you pick and choose what you want. You use the Sasquatch/Thing quote as law, while you ignore every other statement and on-panel evidence. Bravo

Oh yeah that makes sense, as Thing is stronger then unlimited strength? Bravo. Notice NO ONE is agreeing with you

My point is I used that at evidence but Mungi said it was PIS or some cop-out sh!t.

So basically your crying as it has even been called by PIS by other members? Even a whole other board thought it was dumb

Clobberin Time!
Like I said that fight had too may what-ifs and that is a fact. Most people would agree. What part of Sasquatch stating that Ben is stronger than him that you don't understand? This was after their intitial fight.

Your full of crap man. I never once said anything was PIS That's your argument when I use soemthing you don't like. Nice try son.

Creed can cut Sasquatch.

Battlehammer
mungi you do realize sabertotoh had adamtium when he did that right?

Clobberin Time!
mungi you do realize sabertotoh had adamtium when he did that right? No, he did not and neither did Wild Child.

King_Mungi
Like I said that fight had too may what-ifs and that is a fact. Most people would agree. What part of Sasquatch stating that Ben is stronger than him? This was after their intitial fight.

Your full of crap man. I never once said anything was PIS That's your argument when I use soemthing you don't like. Nice try son.

Creed can cut Sasquatch.

No it was canon, and no that is a fact. I even gave the issue number where it's from. So ignoring on-panel evidence again eh? Bravo. No, after their initial fight Ranark stated Sasqatch was stronger then Thing. Also during the initial fight Thing stated Walter was stronger and that was pre-Tanaraq knowledge. He HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH THANKS TO TANARAQ.

Read what I wrote genius, the Wild Child fight was PIS as even newsrama had a discussion about it.

Wow, I guess your word is law eh? Everyone seems to be argreeing with you *thumbs up*

Battlehammer
No, he did not and neither did Wild Child.
actaully sabertooth did have adamtium.

when he fought sas it was after he ahd been given back his adamtium skeleton by weapon x.........

but nice try

King_Mungi
mungi you do realize sabertotoh had adamtium when he did that right?

If he did, that's fine as adamintium DEFINETLY can cut Walter.

Clobberin Time!
actaully sabertooth did have adamtium.

when he fought sas it was after he ahd been given back his adamtium skeleton by weapon x.........

but nice try Read the comic slim, look at his claws. This could have been put into contiunity before or after that.Originally posted by King_Mungi
No it was canon, and no that is a fact. I even gave the issue number where it's from. So ignoring on-panel evidence again eh? Bravo. No, after their initial fight Ranark stated Sasqatch was stronger then Thing. Also during the initial fight Thing stated Walter was stronger and that was pre-Tanaraq knowledge. He HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH THANKS TO TANARAQ.

Read what I wrote genius, the Wild Child fight was PIS as even newsrama had a discussion about it.

Wow, I guess your word is law eh? Everyone seems to be argreeing with you *thumbs up* Sasquatch stated Thing was stronger. That's cannon as hell son.

Sasquatch almost died from Wild Childs attacks, that is cannon son.

Battlehammer
Read the comic slim, look at his claws. This could have been put into contiunity before or after that. Sasquatch stated Thing was stronger. That's cannon as hell son.

the way the claws look means crap. sabertooth was given adamtium prior to the fight. he ahd adamtium it is fact. There no argueing it.

Battlehammer
if thing got his throat slit he would not have almost died he would have died...........

King_Mungi
Read the comic slim, look at his claws. This could have been put into contiunity before or after that. Sasquatch stated Thing was stronger. That's cannon as hell son.

I did read the comic, and even during Weapon X in some issues Sabretooth claws were colored black. Does that mean he didn't have adaminitum? no. Uuuuh..Thing and Ranark has stated Sasquatch was stronger. So basically you have one quote against two and on-panel evidence showing Walter being stronger? and your actually still arguing for the one quote where there is evidence to the contrary

No he didn't, he has a healing factor. Thing got sliced up like nothing by Wolverine, that's cannon.

Clobberin Time!
the way the claws look means crap. sabertooth was given adamtium prior to the fight. he ahd adamtium it is fact. There no argueing it. Bullsh!t son. No adamantium here.

Clobberin Time!
I did read the comic, and even during Weapon X in some issues Sabretooth claws were colored black. Does that mean he didn't have adaminitum? no. Uuuuh..Thing and Ranark has stated Sasquatch was stronger. So basically you have one quote against two and on-panel evidence showing Walter being stronger? and your actually still arguing for the one quote where there is evidence to the contrary

No he didn't, he has a healing factor. Thing got sliced up like nothing by Wolverine, that's cannon. I think it's obvious his healing fact isn't worth a damm. I don't care what Ranarak and Thing said. Walter HIMSELF stated Ben was the stronger and by far. I mean sh!t look at how easily Jobbernaut was beating Walter. That was a beating son.

Battlehammer
Bullsh!t son. No adamantium here.
....what does that prove?

he had admatium. just because to artist draws it a certain way that does not take away from the fact sabertooth for a fact had adamtium.

funny how your argueing a known fact with me

Clobberin Time!
....what does that prove?

he had admatium. just because to artist draws it a certain way that does not take away from the fact sabertooth for a fact had adamtium.

funny how your argueing a known fact with me It's funny how you are not proving anything. Other than you're full of sh!t.

I show a scan from the exact comic Creed slices up Walter that clearly shows normal claws and you show nothing.

Battlehammer
your scann proved nothing. thats how his claws always look adamtium or not.........your argueing a fact. The fact is sabertooth had an adamtium skeleton during that fight.........which was given to him by weapon x.........

King_Mungi
I think it's obvious his healing fact isn't worth a damm. I don't care what Ranarak and Thing said. Walter HIMSELF stated Ben was the stronger and by far. I mean sh!t look at how easily Jobbernaut was beating Walter. That was a beating son.

Uh huh? you mean like when Vision was destroying his organs and they were healing back in seconds, causing Vision to be shocked he still was alive? Stop talking out of your ass. THING HIMSELF stated Sasquatch was stronger, a being that fought bother Walter and Sasquatch said Walter WAS stronger. Walter destroyed exo-suit thing, which was said to be almost exactally like classic Thing. Honestly this is a joke right? no one can be this dense

Uh huh...ignore what actually happened in the comic now are we. As we know that didn't happen at all

King_Mungi
Well add it to the list, here's two more scans that state Sasquatch > Thing
===
Super Skrull who has Thing amplified strength even says "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient".

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10d.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

"Second strongest legs on the face of the Earth"

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_30.jpg

King_Mungi
Well let's break it down, not even bothering with feats as Clobberin Time! has been ignoring for solely for just that one quote. So here are far more quotes compared to his one, plus shown earlier this is their last battle they had.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg

Narrator: "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient". Even in the scan below state Super Skrull is an augmented Thing in strength.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10d.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

Narrator: "Second strongest legs on the face of the Earth"

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_30.jpg

Battles

TricksterPriest
It's painfully obvious that 'The everloving blue-eyed Thing' is outmatched here. Sasquatch's recent showings hurt him, but with the Great Beasts making a comeback, I predict Walther will do well.

Sasquatch 7-8/10 minimum.

Clobbering: http://www.intternetti.net/~jiri/motivation/research.jpg

Soljer
Mungi, Capt.

Be the bigger men.

This guy's a fanboy and barely a step below troll. Hit the ignore button, or don't return to the thread, or only have this discussion with someone a bit more intelligent, or any/all of the above!

Easy as that.

King_Mungi
Yeah your properly right I proved my point, I really wasn't getting anywhere with him.

Poll results are..odd

Battlehammer
ya your right soljer

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Soljer
Mungi, Capt.

Be the bigger men.

This guy's a fanboy and barely a step below troll. Hit the ignore button, or don't return to the thread, or only have this discussion with someone a bit more intelligent, or any/all of the above!

Easy as that. That's not fair. I am bringing facts to this debate and am not calling anybody names. Those comments are uncalled for.

And to Mungi I know you're not gonna throw the towel in yet so lets do continue. You say Walter has "unlimited strength" correct? Then how come his feats don't back up that claim? If that were true he would overwhelm everybody he fights but...he does not. He needed help to hold up a collapsing building, struggles to lift a door one time etc. And it's a fact he was getting overpowered by Juggernaut when they fought. Juggy knocked him down atleat 3 times during that fight.Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah your properly right I proved my point, I really wasn't getting anywhere with him.

Poll results are..odd I just wish some of those voters would jump in.

King_Mungi
And to Mungi I know you're not gonna throw the towel in yet so lets do continue. You say Walter has "unlimited strength" correct? Then how come his feats don't back up that claim? If that were true he would overwhelm everybody he fights but...he does not. He needed help to hold up a collapsing building, struggles to lift a door one time etc. And it's a fact he was getting overpowered by Juggernaut when they fought. Juggy knocked him down atleat 3 times during that fight. I just wish some of those voters would jump in.

Short and sweet....he's like the Hulk. The more pain or rage he experiences Tanaraq takes over ie. becoming stronger. He does not have unlimited strength at base strength, just like Hulk.

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-17.jpg

Hulk is said to have unlimited strength, yet he has still got owned even by a snake and an electrical net and various other characters such as Abomination, etc. Every character has bad showings, even Thing. No where did I state Sas overwhelms everyone, nor am I giving Sasquatch a 10/10 victory here. I think your getting the wrong impression here.
===
Quotes:
These are pre-Tanaraq knowledge, ie. before his upgrade

Machine Man: "Sasquatch's sensational strength is almost beyond comprehension." Machine Man who prior to this issue fought the Hulk and defeated him says that about Sasquatch

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MM18-14.jpg

Department H: Sasquatch possesses "almost limitless strength"

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MM18-07.jpg

Feats:
Juggernaut definetly did not overpower Sasquatch and so what if he was knocked down? He got right back up and landed massive blows none the worse for wear, and the biggest blow of the fight was Sasquatch on Juggernaut. No one won that fight, but Jugz looked worse in the end. With the building collasping, notice Thing was struggling far more then Sasquatch was with his shaky voice. Sas even held it longer and caught it in mid-air from falling.

In the end is Sasquatch stronger then Thing? most definetly. Is Sasquatch unbeatable? Not in the least

mrbigguy
You guys that are using marvel two in one Thing is stupid, because that Thing is way waaaay weaker in that series, result of bad writing... for example in the Marvel two in one where he fights Wonder Man, the Thing could barely pick up Wondy's two ton dumbbell.. so if you think using anything that occured during that series as concrete proof you are being delusional.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by mrbigguy
You guys that are using marvel two in one Thing is stupid, because that Thing is way waaaay weaker in that series, result of bad writing... for example in the Marvel two in one where he fights Wonder Man, the Thing could barely pick up Wondy's two ton dumbbell.. so if you think using anything that occured during that series as concrete proof you are being delusional.

I used other examples other than that if you read what I wrote. Regardless even mentioned in the same issue, Sasquatch was weak due to the transformation and Thing still said it.

Sasquatch as noted has limitless strength stated on panel, so Thing being stronger then limitless strength? Errrr?. Check out the Sasquatch respect thread as he has done things that are far above Thing.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by mrbigguy
You guys that are using marvel two in one Thing is stupid, because that Thing is way waaaay weaker in that series, result of bad writing... for example in the Marvel two in one where he fights Wonder Man, the Thing could barely pick up Wondy's two ton dumbbell.. so if you think using anything that occured during that series as concrete proof you are being delusional. Exactly. Plus Sasquatch is not written like he was back in the 70's. The guy has not had a decent feat since the 1980's or so.

Clobberin Time!
I used other examples other than that if you read what I wrote. Regardless even mentioned in the same issue, Sasquatch was weak due to the transformation and Thing still said it.

Sasquatch as noted has limitless strength stated on panel, so Thing being stronger then limitless strength? Errrr?. Check out the Sasquatch respect thread as he has done things that are far above Thing. But Sasquatch has not shown limitless strength like the Hulk has. Not even close, look at their fight. Hulk overpowred him in the end. And actually Sasquatch noted Hulk was getting stronger but he said nothing about himself getting stronger.

King_Mungi
Exactly. Plus Sasquatch is not written like he was back in the 70's. The guy has not had a decent feat since the 1980's or so.

*sigh* So you will ignore Thing's low feats, but not Sasquatch? Actually he is written about the same, and most of his major feats are in the 1980-1990's. Please do some research as you clearly don't know what your talking about.

FYI, Sasquatch apperance was in Uncanny X-Men #120 (Apr 1979). Marvel two-in-one #83 (January 1982), Alpha Flight #1 vol.1 (August 1983), etc, etc.. At least get the dates right, as all of Sasquatch feats happen way after 1970's. Like I said earlier, research goes a long way

But Sasquatch has not shown limitless strength like the Hulk has. Not even close, look at their fight. Hulk overpowred him in the end. And actually Sasquatch noted Hulk was getting stronger but he said nothing about himself getting stronger.

Ummm..what? He punched a hole in reality not to long ago, tossed 250 tons 1000 feet with ease, dragged and lifted out a fully equipped destroyed and pushed it back out to see, halted a Boxer a feat the Collector thought to be impossible, etc, etc. Honestly what has Thing done to even come close to that? He is stated multiple times to have unlimited strength, but your simply choosing to ignore it? You do know Hulk has been ko'ed from one shot from the Wrecker, curb stomped by the U-Foes [2 pages and half the members did it..and with ease' and he has unlimited strength as well. I don't think your grasping it.

Did you ignore what I wrote? that was pre knowledge of Tanaraq. He didn't know he could increase his strength, and was upset and felt like HE was the monster and lost the drive to fight even stating it multiple times.

Clobberin Time!
*sigh* So you will ignore Thing's low feats, but not Sasquatch? Actually he is written about the same, and most of his major feats are in the 1980-1990's. Please do some research as you clearly don't know what your talking about.

FYI, Sasquatch apperance was in Uncanny X-Men #120 (Apr 1979). Marvel two-in-one #83 (January 1982), Alpha Flight #1 vol.1 (August 1983), etc, etc.. At least get the dates right, as all of Sasquatch feats happen way after 1970's. Like I said earlier, research goes a long way This post was pointless. If you read my post I said Sasquatch didn't have a decent feat since the 1980's. All of the feats you quoted were from guess what? The 1980's!!!!! eek!

Ummm..what? He punched a hole in reality not to long ago, tossed 250 tons 1000 feet with ease, dragged and lifted out a fully equipped destroyed and pushed it back out to see, halted a Boxer a feat the Collector thought to be impossible, etc, etc. Honestly what has Thing done to even come close to that? He is stated multiple times to have unlimited strength, but your simply choosing to ignore it? You do know Hulk has been ko'ed from one shot from the Wrecker, curb stomped by the U-Foes Where was his "unlimited strength" when he was fighting Juggernaut? The Wrecking Crew? Sabretooh? Wendigo? Wild Child? That's right it does not exist. cool

Do you want to compare high showing versus low showings? Ben has never been put down by machine gun fire for starters, Sasquatch has. Ben has never been put down by wooden spikes, Sasquatch has.

King_Mungi
This post was pointless. If you read my post I said Sasquatch didn't have a decent feat since the 1980's. All of the feats you quoted were from guess what? The 1980's!!!!! eek!

You said "Plus Sasquatch is not written like he was back in the 70's" when he debuted in 1979 and joined an on-going in 1983. Also you missed my post once again, STOP IGNORING WHAT I WROTE. He has had major feats in the 1990's and just recently in 2000 he punched a hole in reality destroying the trans-displacement trap. Stop talking out of your ass, as you have been proven wrong so many times in this thread

Where was his "unlimited strength" when he was fighting Juggernaut? The Wrecking Crew? Sabretooh? Wendigo? Wild Child? That's right it does not exist. cool

Aaaaaannnd this is the last time I'm going to address you as your clearly a fool.

Against Juggernaut no one one, but Jugz looked worse. Against the Crew it was said Tanaraq was charging them in that fight by Marvel themselves. Against Sabretooth that has already been addressed and every member agrees it was PIS/CIS. Such as he killed the immortal Wendigo? ooooh. Considering Wendigo > Hulk, how is that bad? Against Wild Child sneak attack and PIS as noted even by newsarama

Hulk has unlimited strength and guess what? he loses too

Gamma Corps
1. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/WWH_GC_3_DCP_0033.jpg

Wrecker
1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_05.jpg

U-Foes
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire1p10.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire1p11.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire1p12.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire1p13.jpg

Hulk has also lost to a snake, knocked out from an electrical net, beaten by Wolverine, Abomination, etc. Honestly you have to be the most dense poster here, all this has been addressed and everyone else seems to grasp it except for you. You ignore everything, while holding onto things which have been proven false.

Do you want to compare high showing versus low showings? Ben has never been put down by machine gun fire for starters, Sasquatch has. Ben has never been put down by wooden spikes, Sasquatch has.

I asked when this feat happened, and you NEVER said when. Your an idiot read the rules, Sasquatch has taken ARMOR PEIRCING MACHINE GUN FIRE and it didn't put him down or even penetrate his skin, he has taken 6 greandes to the face with no damage, taken tank blasts with no damage. Are you really this slow? read the rules, we know Sasquatch can take wooden spikes, but in a story which was even already agreed here to be bad such as killing Wendigo had the wooden spikes. It's defined as PIS/CIS

Honestly, this is it. I should have listened, you really are a senseless fanboy.
====

Yes, yes he is.

Clobberin Time!
Hey, just because I don't agree with you don't call me a fool, senseless fanboy, slow, idiot and other things. Calling names is a sign you are loosing a debate. I am keeping my cool and I am using cannon evidence. Just because you don't like it keep the bashing to yourself.

So here we go. Now Juggernaut was beating Sasquatch in their fight. Walter was knocked down numerous times compared to Juggy. Plus Sasquatch even told Juggy to give him a minute to catch his breath.

And all of those durability feats I posted are all very recent and do not support this so called "unlimited strength" you keep talking about. Who in your opinion is actually stronger than Sasquatch?

If he actually had unlimited strength why the hell was he getting overpowered by the Wrecking Crew? Or why couldn't he put down Juggernaut? Or Thing? I remember Walter wailing on ol' Ben but he just couldn't keep him down. Ben actually almost broke Sasquatches Jaw! And yea that is cannon!

pr1983
Guys, can we tone it down a little please?

Battlehammer
this is like mungi beating a semi retarded baby...........

King_Mungi

Clobberin Time!

King_Mungi
*sigh* your a joke, everything has been countered multiple times and you have been proven wrong. You truely are a senseless fanboy or just an idiot

And put down by a AK-47 assault rifle.

Nice, how I asked multiple times when this happened you never provided proof.

Clobberin Time!
You didn't counter anything. I was the one doing the countering.

The Sabretooth mini, dude almost died from a AK-47.

Battlehammer
clobberin you really think you won the debate.............wow

You provided no evidence.

mungi provided tons of evidence proving your claims wrong.........

this is sad .

King_Mungi
You didn't counter anything. I was the one doing the countering.

The Sabretooth mini, dude almost died from a AK-47.

Oh yes, that's why everyone is agreeing with you? and why people are calling me a fanboy right? wait no, other way around

That already has been addressed, Sabretooth even killed the immortal Wendigo and wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch yeah no.

Do some research as you have been proven wrong by ACTUAL SCANS.

Battlehammer
by the way the pole says sas wins

Clobberin Time!
Oh yes, that's why everyone is agreeing with you? and why people are calling me a fanboy right? wait no, other way around

That already has been addressed, Sabretooth even killed the immortal Wendigo and wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch yeah no.

Do some research as you have been proven wrong by ACTUAL SCANS. How do you know Wendo was killed? The dude probably cannot swim. Creed just cut off his hide, we didn't see the body or what actually went down. Wendio didn't have any problems slicing and dicing Walter.

No matter what you say or cry about everyting I have stated was based on actual facts and comic appearances. Actually they are ALL recent feats of poor Walter. The guy has went downhill.Originally posted by Battlehammer
by the way the pole says sas wins That's convenient. Cheater.

King_Mungi
How do you know Wendo was killed? The dude probably cannot swim. Creed just cut off his hide, we didn't see the body or what actually went down. Wendio didn't have any problems slicing and dicing Walter.

Stated in the comic, handbook entries and marvel website. Actually yes he can, he nearly killed Hulk by drowning him when he was fighting Hulk and Captain Mar-Vel at the same time. Like I said research goes a long way

Considering Wendigo > Hulk? what's the problem?

Clobberin Time!
Stated in the comic, handbook enteries and marvel website. Actually yes he can, he nearly killed Hulk by drowning him when he was fighting Hulk and Captain Mar-Vel at the same time. Like I said research

Considering Wendigo > Hulk? what's the problem? Either way the fight happened off-panel and is cannon wether you like it or not. Now that I think about it Sasquatch even stated Hulk beat him easily I think. Then he stated Thing was way stronger than he is another time and this was after their fight. Just because I don't have scans don't mean squat. You know I'm telling the truth.

Thing>Sasquatch.

Clobberin Time!
Now that I think about it Logan put down Wendigo in Uncanny #140 or so. Even though it was temporary he still did it.

King_Mungi
Either way the fight happened off-panel and is cannon wether you like it or not. Now that I think about it Sasquatch even stated Hulk beat him easily I think. Then he stated Thing was way stronger than he is another time and this was after their fight. Just because I don't have scans don't mean squat. You know I'm telling the truth.

Thing>Sasquatch.

Did you read the rules of the board? clearly you didn't. *gasp* you mean how he easily beat a Sasquatch who gave up fighting half way through. You do know Sasquatch actually has a win over a Hulk when AF were jumping realities now don't you?. Research. haha all this has been covered earlier and Super Skurll who is stronger then Thing even said Sasquatch > SS in strength. While Thing, Ranark said Sasquatch w...you know what I'm done your clearly simply ignoring everything Sasquatch has done and looking at the things you want.

You fail once again.

King_Mungi
Now that I think about it Logan put down Wendigo in Uncanny #140 or so. Even though it was temporary he still did it.

Wolverine has put down Hulk and Thing before. Your point?

Clobberin Time!
Wolverine has put down Hulk and Thing before. Your point? My point is that if Logan can put down Wendigo I don't see why Creed cannot. Considering he even caught Wendigo off guard.Originally posted by King_Mungi
Did you read the rules of the board? clearly you didn't. *gasp* you mean how he easily beat a Sasquatch who gave up fighting half way through. You do know Sasquatch actually has a win over a Hulk when AF were jumping realities now don't you?. Research. haha all this has been covered earlier and Super Skurll who is stronger then Thing even said Sasquatch > SS in strength. While Thing, Ranark said Sasquatch w...you know what I'm done your clearly simply ignoring everything Sasquatch has done and looking at the things you want.

You fail once again. Since when do alternate realities count? Didn't Thing fight Sasquatch in Exiles? And Super-Skull didn't have Bens full strength at that time. Do some research.

King_Mungi
My point is that if Logan can put down Wendigo I don't see why Creed cannot.

Creed KILLED WENDIGO..NOT BEAT. Wolverine literally knocked Wendigo out for seconds as noted by the comic and then he came charging back completly healed and knocked Wolverine out. Sabretooth killed the immortal Wendigo....errr?

U = FAIL

Considering he even caught Wendigo off guard. Since when do alternate realities count? Didn't Thing fight Sasquatch in Exiles? And Super-Skull didn't have Bens full strength at that time. Do some research.

*Gasp* no one can be caught off guard? It was a reality created by Llan to be like the 616 reality. Do you know who Llan is? Yes, they did.

Actually your right, Super Skrull had MORE then Thing's strength, which was even stated it in the scans I already posted.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

haha you fail once again. I'm done you have been proven wrong once again. Anyone with a sense of mind clearly can see that Thing is outclassed, and those exact words were used by several members in this thread

Clobberin Time!
Creed KILLED WENDIGO..NOT BEAT. Wolverine literally knocked Wendigo out for seconds as noted by the comic and then he came charging back completly healed and knocked Wolverine. Sabretooth killed the immortal Wendigo.

U = FAIL

*Gasp* no one can be caught off guard? It was a reality created by Llan to be like the 616 reality. Do you know who Llan is? Yes, they did.

Actually your right, Super Skrull had MORE then Thing's strength, which was even stated it in the scans I already posted. haha you fail once again Where was it shown Creed killed Wendigo? I just saw his hide, no carcass. Logan actually had Wendigo down but quite his attack giving him a chance to gather himself. Creed kept pressing it seems.

Where was it said he had more than Bens power? Wasn't he sick during that fight? Besides the point you keep overlooking is that Walter himself stated Ben was stronger than he is.

King_Mungi
Where was it shown Creed killed Wendigo? I just saw his hide, no carcass. Logan actually had Wendigo down but quite his attack giving him a chance to gather himself. Creed kept pressing it seems.

Where was it said he had more than Bens power? Wasn't he sick during that fight? Besides the point you keep overlooking is that Walter himself stated Ben was stronger than he is.

I already told you, and Wolverine even said multiple times Wendigo is immortal and anything he did he would heal and come back

Already posted the scan.
----
100% done now

Soljer
Mungi, Capt.

Be the bigger men.

Easy as that.

Clobberin Time!
I already told you, and Wolverine even said multiple times Wendigo is immortal and anything he did he would heal and come back

Already posted the scan.
----
100% done now You can't be done. I never said Wendo can be killed, just stopped and that's what Creed did. Logan and Creed both put him down.

BTW where was it said Super-Skrull had more than Bens power and what happened when Ben fought Sasquatch in Exiles?

King_Mungi
Mungi, Capt.

Be the bigger men.

Easy as that.

I know..I know..stupid me. I'm listening now

Tony Stark
Creed KILLED WENDIGO..NOT BEAT. Wolverine literally knocked Wendigo out for seconds as noted by the comic and then he came charging back completly healed and knocked Wolverine out. Sabretooth killed the immortal Wendigo....errr?

U = FAIL

Actually your right, Super Skrull had MORE then Thing's strength, which was even stated it in the scans I already posted.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

haha you fail once again. I'm done you have been proven wrong once again. Anyone with a sense of mind clearly can see that Thing is outclassed, and those exact words were used by several members in this thread

stick out tongue

FTR Ben's exo-skeleton suit was only roughly rated at 50% of Ben's actual strength back in the day.

Although Super Skrull is a beast with all FF powers, his statement was purely hyperbole... Ben has overpowered him time after time, and not the other way.

I was unaware that the EXILES run was canon now.

But what I can show you a book that "IS" canon, and that is a much more recent tussle between Ben and Sassy then the ones in the 80's.

I hope you'll enjoy.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tony Stark
stick out tongue

FTR Ben's exo-skeleton suit was only roughly rated at 50% of Ben's actual strength back in the day.

Although Super Skrull is a beast with all FF powers, his statement was purely hyperbole... Ben has overpowered him time after time, and not the other way.

I was unaware that the EXILES run was canon now.

But what I can show you a book that "IS" canon, and that is a much more recent tussle between Ben and Sassy then the ones in the 80's.

I hope you'll enjoy.

No it wasn't, Reed states multiple times: "restore most of the strength he used to possess", "make you nearly as powerful as before". No where did it state 50%

Nor was I really using it a major focal point of my debate as I just posted the scans now.

Already been discussed and proven wrong.

Tony Stark
by the way the pole says sas wins

laughing

Now that makes it final. PERIOD.

Tony Stark
No it wasn't, Reed states multiple times: "restore most of the strength he used to possess", "restore most of the strength he "sed to possess" no where did it state 50% Reed: "make you nearly as powerful as before"

Nor was I really using it a major focal point of my debate as I just posted the scans now.

Already been discussed and proven wrong.

It's common knowledge from the 70's and 80's FF books that the exo-suit was roughly 50% of his power.

What was discussed and who proved what was wrong?

King_Mungi
It's common knowledge from the 70's and 80's FF books that the exo-suit was roughly 50% of his power.

What was discussed and who proved what was wrong?

I have every apperance of exo-suit Thing and no where was that even close to be shown or stated. So don't try that.

Trust me basically everything has been covered

EDIT:
FYI the Exo-Suit Thing vs. Sasquatch fight was in 1991

Clobberin Time!

What was discussed and who proved what was wrong? He thinks he proved that scan wrong, basically he's saying Walter has no idea what he's talking about.

BTW did Ben and Sasquatch fight in Exiles?

King_Mungi
He thinks he proved that scan wrong, basically he's saying Walter has no idea what he's talking about.

BTW did Ben and Sasquatch fight in Exiles?

I guess Thing and others have no idea what their talking about as they said Sas > Thing

Yes, at normal levels they fought VERY breifly until it was halted by Invisible Woman. I think maybe 3 punches were thrown and neither were phased. Thing said he can't lose to a girl, and the female Sasquatch laughed at him and that's basically how it ended. It was very short.

Clobberin Time!
Let's see scans of the full battle please.

King_Mungi
Let's see scans of the full battle please.

Sure, I will see if I can scan them tonight. If not tonight remind me tommorow please or I will forget.

I just remembered there was also a battle against a 15-20 foot spiky thing that stormed through the Exiles w/ Sasquatch

Clobberin Time!
Sure, I will see if I can scan them tonight. If not tonight remind me tommorow please or I will forget.

I just remembered there was also a battle against a 15-20 foot spiky thing that stormed through the Exiles w/ Sasquatch What issue what is? I heard Ben laid the smack down on Sasquatch.

Soljer
I know..I know..stupid me. I'm listening now

Hmm...are you?

King_Mungi
What issue what is? I heard Ben laid the smack down on Sasquatch.

Exiles #35-They brefily fight , Sasquatch goes behind him trys to tell him to calm down and then Thing tosses her away. That's all they did, but Thing then went on to defeat the Exiles and Fantastic Four working together.

Exiles #36-This is when they fight. Thing is destroying Brooklyn Bridge and the Exiles charge in. From the air Mimic drops Sasquatch on top of Thing knocking him down.He quickly recovers and grabs her foot tossing her onto a truck quite a distance away. She was fine, but when she was getting up Thing tackled her off the bridge and into the water. So the two sink to the bottom and Sas is passing out from no air, while Thing doesn't breath. Mimic comes from behind and very breifly knocks out Thing and takes Sas to the surface. That's it sadly, really no fist fight. However, this thing was DEFINETLY stronger then base Sasquach here or that's how I feel. In the end, giant spiky thing is reverted to normal looking Thing and that's how it ends.

I'm not sure what issue the Thing/Sas I first mentioned, still trying to remember what issue it was. I'll find it though

King_Mungi
Hmm...are you?

Yeah I am, this is for shits and giggles just telling me some issue #.

Don't worry I'm not going to repeat myself over stuff I already covered

Soljer
Yeah I am, this is for shits and giggles just telling me some issue #.

Don't worry I'm not going to repeat myself over stuff I already covered

Okie doke.

Not that I care what you do on the forums or anything. It's just beyond pointless to try to argue with a fanboy.

This Thing-o-phile can be as bad as some of the Storm-tards at times.

Clobberin Time!
Okie doke.

Not that I care what you do on the forums or anything. It's just beyond pointless to try to argue with a fanboy.

This Thing-o-phile can be as bad as some of the Storm-tards at times. Don't try and be a hero son.

King_Mungi
Exiles #47
Well I found it, and I was wrong the fight was shorten then 3 punches. Anyways here Sasquatch breifly takes on 616 Thing and 616 Namor at the same time. I thought it was longer.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_18.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_20.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_21.jpg
4. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_22.jpg

EDIT: There HAS to be another fight, as I remember something else. I'll keep looking

Soljer
Don't try and be a hero son.

And exactly what is that even supposed to mean?

Symmetric Chaos
Okie doke.

Thing-o-phile

eek!

Ahem, growing up now embarrasment

King_Mungi
Exiles #48
I knew there was another brief fight, so here is the rematch between 616 Thing and Exiles Sasquatch. Interesting to note when they were in the hand lock with each other Sasquatch actually started to crack Thing's hide till he kicked her. That's basically all we see, as Invisible Woman stops it.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_02_03.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_06.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_07.jpg
4. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_08.jpg

Tony Stark
Exiles #48
I knew there was another brief fight, so here is the rematch between 616 Thing and Exiles Sasquatch. Interesting to note when they were in the hand lock with each other Sasquatch actually started to crack Thing's hide till he kicked her. That's basically all we see, as Invisible Woman stops it.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_02_03.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_06.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_07.jpg
4. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exiles48_08.jpg

He is made up of organic rock... Sassy>rocks

But thanks for the scans... I've tried to find that run and have been unable to do so.

King_Mungi
He is made up of organic rock... Sassy>rocks

But thanks for the scans... I've tried to find that run and have been unable to do so.

Still quite suprizing as not many can do that

No worries, remind me tommorow and I will scan the giant spiky thing vs. Exiles w/ Fantastic Four. I have to do some typing for work now, so no more scans tonight.

Clobberin Time!
I just read Exiles #36. Thing did indeed overpower Sasquatch and almost killed Sassy had Mimic not interfered.

King_Mungi
I just read Exiles #36. Thing did indeed overpower Sasquatch and almost killed Sassy had Mimic not interfered.

Yep, and sadly not one puch was thrown and Thing won by basically drowning Sas while Thing didn't breath. I wish they did more, as it would have been cool. I liked the giant spiky Thing I thought he looked pretty cool.

Clobberin Time!
How can Sasquatch be winning the poll?

King_Mungi

Because he is stronger and better

Clobberin Time!
Because he is stronger and better Unlikely.

Sasquatch already said who was stronger. And we already know Ben is Class 100 to Sasquatches Class 75. Ben has way better skills and durabilty also.

How does Sasquatch win agin?

That's right, He doesn't!!!

King_Mungi
Unlikely.

Sasquatch already said who was stronger. And we already know Ben is Class 100 to Sasquatches Class 75. Ben has way better skills and durabilty also.

How does Sasquatch win agin?

That's right, He doesn't!!!

Thing has said Sasquatch was stronger, Ranark said Sasquatch was stronger then Thing, Super Skrull who is stronger then Thing said Sasquatch was stronger. Your one quote is trumped by the majority of other quotes.

So where's your proof then? Or are you going to be a troll again like people warned me about pages earlier? erm

Tony Stark

Too many DAMN Canadians and fans of The Six Million Dollar Man series on KMC...!!!

stick out tongue

Just kidding Mungi.

I like The Six Million Dollar Man series too.

Clobberin Time!
Thing has said Sasquatch was stronger, Ranark said Sasquatch was stronger then Thing, Super Skrull who is stronger then Thing said Sasquatch was stronger. Your one quote is trumped by the majority of other quotes.

So where's your proof then? Or are you going to be a troll again like people warned me about pages earlier? erm My one quote comes from the source itself. Can't argue that, even though you will.

Sasquatch hasn't had a good feat since the early 80's man. You should learn to accept that. Ben on the other hand has been kicking tail since the 60's.

King_Mungi
My one quote comes from the source itself. Can't argue that, even though you will.

Sasquatch hasn't had a good feat since the early 80's man. You should learn to accept that. Ben on the other hand has been kicking tail since the 60's.

So basically we will ignore every other event and feat that says otherwise? Shall we also ignore the fact Sasquatch has unlimited strength? So once again you think Thing > Tanaraq? I also love the fact you cling onto Infinity Crusade quote were the writer even admiited he didn't know much about Sas and just wanted to use him as a joke character. From a naked Hulk falling on him from space, and Black Knight using his sword and shaving his back when he was knocked out erm.

Wrong, please stop as you clearly have no idea what your talking about

Clobberin Time!
Ben took countless Blows from a enraged Sasquatch who was trying to put him down but to no avail Ben did not fall. I recall Sasquatch had a broken jaw after Ben got pissed off.

Thing wins.

Tony Stark
So basically we will ignore every other event and feat that says otherwise? Shall we also ignore the fact Sasquatch has unlimited strength? So once again you think Thing > Tanaraq? I also love the fact you cling onto Infinity Crusade quote were the writer even admiited he didn't know much about Sas and just wanted to use him as a joke character. From a naked Hulk falling on him from space, and Black Knight using his sword and shaving his back when he was knocked out erm.

Wrong, please stop as you clearly have no idea what your talking about

Do you have a scan of this:

Infinity Crusade quote were the writer even admiited he didn't know much about Sas and just wanted to use him as a joke character.

Because he must have wanted to make a joke out of Gamora too.

King_Mungi
Ben took countless Blows from a enraged Sasquatch who was trying to put him down but to no avail Ben did not fall. I recall Sasquatch had a broken jaw after Ben got pissed off.

Thing wins.

Enraged? Hardly, an enraged Sasquatch made Super Skrull shit his pants. Also the fact it was stated before hand Walter was not at full power either and you remembered wrong as basically the entire fight Sasquatch was toying with him and trying to talk him down. Also no he didn't have a broken jaw.

An enraged Sasquatch destroyed exo-suit Thing

Infinity Crusade quote were the writer even admiited he didn't know much about Sas and just wanted to use him as a joke character.

Because he must have wanted to make a joke out of Gamora too.

No scan, said it in a interview on newsarama. I will see if I can find it in the archives

Clobberin Time!
Enraged? Hardly, an enraged Sasquatch made Super Skrull shit his pants. Also the fact it was stated before hand Walter was not at full power either and you remembered wrong as basically the entire fight Sasquatch was toying with him and trying to talk him down. Also no he didn't have a broken jaw.

No scan, said it in a interview on newsarama. I will see if I can find it in the archives The fact it Sasquatch was trying to put Ben down but failed miserably. That is not Class 100 power as that's what it takes to put Ben down and then some. Ben was tired also as he states before the fight. Actually he said he could barely stand anymore but had enough juice to slug it out with Sasquatch. That's not a good showing for Sasquatch.

Thing>>Exo suit. And please don't bring that up again cause it's laughable you're using that as a accurate portrayal.

Clobberin Time!

Because he must have wanted to make a joke out of Gamora too. He must have wanted to use She-Hulk as a joke character also. I think Sasquatch beat her up but still realised Thing was too strong fo him.

King_Mungi
The fact it Sasquatch was trying to put Ben down but failed miserably. That is not Class 100 power as that's what it takes to put Ben down and then some. Ben was tired also as he states before the fight. Actually he said he could barely stand anymore but had enough juice to slug it out with Sasquatch. That's not a good showing for Sasquatch.

Thing>>Exo suit. And please don't bring that up again cause it's laughable you're using that as a accurate portrayal.

Haha You mean when he hit basically him with just 2-3 punches when he got serious..oh yeah he really tired roll eyes (sarcastic) Has Hulk finished Thing that quick nuh uh. We already have on-panel evidence saying Sasquatch is class 100. Box III which is listed as class 85 said he isn't half the strength of Sasquatch. How so? basically he only gave 2 serious punches while before he was toying with Ben and not taking it serious.

Direct quotes say Exo-Suit thing was almost equal to regular thing. You seem to cling to Sasquatch badshowings, but dismiss any for Thing? Your trolling again

He must have wanted to use She-Hulk as a joke character also. I think Sasquatch beat her up but still realised Thing was too strong fo him.

Ummm..you really are not familar with what else Sasquatch has done in his carrer? Also they didn't show Sasquatch beat She Hulk in Crusade only in a tie-in from a different writer showed it was Walter who took her down. Nice try though

Tony Stark

No scan, said it in a interview on newsarama. I will see if I can find it in the archives

Cool... If that's true I think writers that don't do some prep and homework on said characters should be shot.

They shouldn't be writing about something or someone that they know nothing about.

King_Mungi
Cool... If that's true I think writers that don't do some prep and homework on said characters should be shot.

They shouldn't be writing about something or someone that they know nothing about.

Sadly you can still see writers doing that even today sad

Tony Stark
Sadly you can still see writers doing that even today sad

Tru Dat Brother

sad

Clobberin Time!
Haha You mean when he hit basically him with just 2-3 punches when he got serious..oh yeah he really tired roll eyes (sarcastic) Has Hulk finished Thing that quick nuh uh. We already have on-panel evidence saying Sasquatch is class 100. Box III which is listed as class 85 said he isn't half the strength of Sasquatch. How so? basically he only gave 2 serious punches while before he was toying with Ben and not taking it serious.

Direct quotes say Exo-Suit thing was almost equal to regular thing. You seem to cling to Sasquatch badshowings, but dismiss any for Thing? Your trolling againHulk has kayoed Thing. Been took his best blows and still go up. Then knocked Sasquatch back and hurting his jaw at the same time. Sasquatch when he was at his best still could not put down Thing. That's valid.

Ummm..you really are not familar with what else Sasquatch has done in his carrer? Also they didn't show Sasquatch beat She Hulk in Crusade only in a tie-in from a different writer showed it was Walter who took her down. Nice try though Was that the same issue Spiderman overpowered Sasquatch? laughing

King_Mungi
Hulk has kayoed Thing. Been took his best blows and still go up. Then knocked Sasquatch back and hurting his jaw at the same time. Sasquatch when he was at his best still could not put down Thing. That's valid.

From 3 punches? sans WWH? naaaa. Best blows? Errr..it was even said at the start of the fight Sasquatch was weakened, and his best punches have destroyed a trans-displacement trap. It's laughable if you think that's his best, when it was said it wasn't.

Was that the same issue Spiderman overpowered Sasquatch? laughing

That was a Spider-Man tie in, but in THAT issue Spider-Man defeated Thor, Quicksilver, Invisable Woman, Archangel, Scarlet Witch, Multiple Man a few others at the SAME time....and no I'm not kidding, he actually did that.

Clobberin Time!
From 3 punches? sans WWH? naaaa. Best blows? Errr..it was even said at the start of the fight Sasquatch was weakened, and his best punches have destroyed a trans-displacement trap. It's laughable if you think that's his best, when it was said it wasn't.

Sasquatch stated he was a "little" tired. Thing stated he was about to drop in his tracks before the start of the fight. Sounds to me Ben was alot more exhausted than Sasauatch was.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch stated he was a "little" tired. Thing stated he was about to drop in his tracks before the start of the fight. Sounds to me Ben was alot more exhausted than Sasauatch was.

Said a little weak, but at this time Walter couldn't transform at will and put his body through a lot of stress. During AF said he doesn't reach his peak for awhile after he says his mantra to transform. So no Sasqautch was not fighting at his best, and no he wasn't even close as like the Hulk he can increase his strength via pain or rage.

Ben's was more emotional exhaustion then physical as his jet he was flying in did most of the work

snoopdogg
Good fight. Could go either way.

Peek
No.

Sasquatch wins.

Hes like a lesser Hulk.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Peek
No.

Sasquatch wins.

Hes like a lesser Hulk. Thing has given Hulk a good fight. How good of a fight do you think he'll give a "lesser" Hulk?

Like I said. Good fight, could go either way.

Peek
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing has given Hulk a good fight. How good of a fight do you think he'll give a "lesser" Hulk?

He will do no better. He will get his ass kicked.

Prof Hulk has shown Thing who's boss before. A regular Hulk should stomp him.

No way can it go either way. Anyone who thinks that needs to read more about Sasquatch.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Peek
He will do no better. He will get his ass kicked.

Prof Hulk has shown Thing who's boss before. A regular Hulk should stomp him.

No way can it go either way. Anyone who thinks that needs to read more about Sasquatch. Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing has given Hulk a good fight. How good of a fight do you think he'll give a "lesser" Hulk?

Peek
The go either way thing is wrong. Thing has always had PIS fights with Hulk, hell thing has admitted hes not on his level to a lower Hulk. Sasquatch isn't much different than Hulk with strength and any feat Thing has Sasquatch beats.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>