The Three Prime Evil v.s. The Demon Hunter Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can the Demon Hunter Squad do it?

shin_gear
Of course, but with a lot of effort.

Burning thought
the brothers take em down with ease

C. C. Cowgirl
Who is a part of the Demon Hunter squad? smile

Sol Valentine
Alicia of Bullet Witch

Dante of Devil May Cry

Hayabusa of Ninja Gaiden.

C. C. Cowgirl
I would say the three primes yes

Sol Valentine
Do you even know what Alicia can do?

Burning thought
no..but who needs to...Diablos a big fat devil he pwnzor all...

everyone says kain loses before even knowing who he his so rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Sol Valentine
I been knew who kain is.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Do you even know what Alicia can do?

I know and she will fail stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
OK, this might be long, but I'll try to make it as short as possible on Alicia.

She has a Gunrod that can transform into a machinegun, cannon, shotgun, and gattling gun.
Her element shot couples with her different gun forms:
Machinegun=Fire: Can incinerate enemies in a couple of good shots.
Cannon=Light: Allows accurate sniping to be performed.
Shotgun:=Wind: Blasts a shockwave of wind with each shot.
Gattling Gun=Electricity: Hit an enemy woth repeated shots to shock all nearby enemies.

She also has the ability to use Witch Magic:
Ancient Wall: Creates a magical wall in front of Alicia and party. Useful for protection for powerful magic.
Rose Spear: Alicia throws rose pedals that make silver spikes erupt from the ground, useful for killing a pack of enemies that are close to where the rose pedals fall.
Willpower: Creates a shockwave that sends objects and debree flying at the enemy. Can be useful to throw things like gas trucks to cause an explosion on the enemy.
Sacrifice: Alicia uses some of her blood to heal injured friends,
Raven's Panic: Alicia summons a murder of Ravens and stes them upon thier foes. Useful for distracting and damaging enemies.

Alicia also knows more powerful, godly witch magic to kill more powerful enemies:

Lightning: Alicia summons bolts of almighty lightning that destroys enemies instantly.
Tornado: summons a giant tornado that everything into the sky. Able to sweep massive enemies away.
Meteor: Rains meteorites from the sky, turning an entire area into a sea of fire. The ultamite great magic, reducing everything to Ash

Burning thought
Diablo just roars at her and she dies of fright

Sol Valentine
Nah, she's dealt with stuff like that before.

And killed it.

You may not have a liking for Alicia, but she's just as good as a top tier character.

C. C. Cowgirl
What good does any of those do if one of the primes can turn you inside out in the matter of seconds? stick out tongue

shin_gear
Vigoor Emperor would pwn anyone in Warcraft.

jk

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What good does any of those do if one of the primes can turn you inside out in the matter of seconds? stick out tongue

Besides having an entity of darkness residing within you that revives you everytime you die?

Burning thought
lol gear thats random these are not Warcraft but ofc u know that dont u wink

and so what, the primes will throw her in hell, or baal will tangle her up in a sexual grasp of tentacles

C. C. Cowgirl
Besides having an entity of darkness residing within you that revives you everytime you die?

What the f**k?

You are talking about what, exactly? no expression

shin_gear
Lol I know. I'm just being random so ignore me.

Sol Valentine
What the f**k?

You are talking about what, exactly? no expression

Alicia.

C. C. Cowgirl
She does not have infinite lives ermm

shin_gear
Yes she does! mad

Sol Valentine
Kind of.

Burning thought
baal solos them all, he has infnite tentacles, he could grab them all in a sexual embrace, incapacitating them..primes win!!

C. C. Cowgirl
She does not ermm

shin_gear
Your mom solos the three primes.

C. C. Cowgirl
Nope shockno

Sol Valentine
No.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Burning thought
baal solos them all, he has infnite tentacles, he could grab them all in a sexual embrace, incapacitating them..primes win!!

Remember he can also suck their 'mana' out big grin

Which I know Alicia needs a lot of to make her meteors stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
She does, but she'll eventually get enough energy to do it.

Once that happenes, it might hurt them a bit.

C. C. Cowgirl
It will not happen stick out tongue

Step 1: She need to spend time in combat in order to use the ability!

Step 2: Baal has no mana and can use whichever ability whenever he likes, even duplicating himself and have two Baal's who both has effective spells!

Step 3: Two Baal's can spam the ability that burns her mana and if she tries running they simply teleport up next to her and does it again. They do not get tired, they regenerate health and they can do unlimited amount of spells smile

I like step-talk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
and thats just baal, Diablo can make bone prisons, shoot beams of dark energy that is classed as both physical AND pure magical damage...not to menstion his rings off hellfire, walls of fire..etc etc fire...ass of fire..farts of fire...masturba......ill leave it there

Sol Valentine
Masturbate to Alicia?

but Alicia goes out with Dante!

Burning thought
pfff not when shes feels the warm hands of diablo, hes a real demon!! plus he listens to women!!

Sol Valentine
Does Diablo have a human like form?

C. C. Cowgirl
Masturbate to Alicia?

but Alicia goes out with Dante!

Who told you this? I DID NOT DO IT! I SWEAR! THEY ARE LYING! shock

LIES! LIES LIES LIES! cry

Nope stick out tongue

Burning thought

not rly, i mean he posseses people and takes their form but he prefers to be a big red horny dude

Sol Valentine
Ah, so it's settled then, you're free

And then Alicia still has secks with Dante.

C. C. Cowgirl
Ah, so it's settled then, you're free

And then Alicia still has secks with Dante.

Like the primes will allow that! raver

ESB -1138
I say the Demon Hunter Squad can do it.

Sol Valentine
Thank you.

at C.C.: Yes Alicia wil have secks with Dante! If they don't, the world will split apart!

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I say the Demon Hunter Squad can do it.

I say they can not smile

ESB -1138
And I say they can.

C. C. Cowgirl
And can you say why you believe this?

Remindme
I say the Prime Evils

Demon hunters vs THE lords of hell.....do i really have to explain?

ESB -1138
And Dante hasn't killed the lord of hell before? Heck Omega seems stronger than the three Prime Evil.

Burning thought
Diablo is a great deal more than just Mundus, Mundus is a noob

C. C. Cowgirl
And Dante hasn't killed the lord of hell before? Heck Omega seems stronger than the three Prime Evil.

These lords are different from the lord you have in mind, so you would have to explain why the hunter squad could take Diablo and his brothers down smile

ESB -1138
Have you ever seen Omega in action?

shin_gear
Yeah, Omega destroyed an entire village via a massive fireball that was pretty much unavoidable unless you knew how to jump a hundred feet in the air.

Seriously though, I don't know which Omega you're talking about.

ESB -1138
Bullet Witch Omega

C. C. Cowgirl
Have you ever seen Omega in action?

I completed the game roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alicia can not bring an end to the three primes stick out tongue

Burning thought
think about it, even if they actually allowed themselves to be pwned, on purpose..even if they attacked eachother for a laugh...their souls could possess these beings and they would still win

C. C. Cowgirl
Diablo would make Dante stuff the soulstone into his forehead raver

Burning thought
indeed, that would be rly cool, Dante+diablo would make a lot of power

lightness
alicia alone can kill them judging from the fact that she uses guns and her magic spells(not that i know much about bw). judging from how all of them died from the game

dante or hyabusa easily solos. they never possessed the d2 heroes and just died. dante's a devil so he's pretty much immune.

C. C. Cowgirl
To think how much power Warrior alone had when he was transforming stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by lightness
alicia alone can kill them judging from the fact that she uses guns and her magic spells(not that i know much about bw). judging from how all of them died from the game

dante or hyabusa easily solos. they never possessed the d2 heroes and just died. dante's a devil so he's pretty much immune.

You are funny hug

Burning thought

Happy Dance is it funny hour? Happy Dance

shin_gear
You are funny hug
What about me? weep

Burning thought
how do you embed a Youtube vid?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by shin_gear
What about me? weep

You have your moments flirt

hug

Sol Valentine
What about me?

shin_gear
You have your moments flirt

hug hug

What about me?

Sol Valentine
What about me?

ESB -1138
how do you embed a Youtube vid?

Well as you know all Youtube videos have a url. http://youtube.com/watch?v=BL1ZjoLGmlo

You take the code after the v= which for this case would be BL1ZjoLGmlo

Then you simply put youtube in and a / in front of the other one and put up the code in the middle of them. Just like you would if you wanted to bold something. Expect instead of a B you put youtube.

BL1ZjoLGmlo

Sol Valentine
Put up the what?

ESB -1138
I edited it

Sol Valentine
OK.

MadMel
the 3 primes win..
baal would just make them explode like he did to that man..
or he could shout in their face and make their heads explode from the sheer sound waves laughing out loud
diablo could use his famous red lightning thing to kill them
and mephisto would spam lightning bolt after ice bolt after blizzard etc at them

also, if the squad somehow killed them, they would just possess the bodies, so they would ultimately win

lastly, Tyreal could own the squad, and he got snapped by a weak baal

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by MadMel
the 3 primes win..
or he could shout in their face and make their heads explode from the sheer sound waves laughing out loud
and mephisto would spam lightning bolt after ice bolt after blizzard etc at them

also, if the squad somehow killed them, they would just possess the bodies, so they would ultimately win

By a weak Diablo flirt

Burning thought
By a weak Diablo flirt

infact both pwned him a little really

Burning thought
Well as you know all Youtube videos have a url. http://youtube.com/watch?v=BL1ZjoLGmlo

You take the code after the v= which for this case would be BL1ZjoLGmlo

Then you simply put youtube in and a / in front of the other one and put up the code in the middle of them. Just like you would if you wanted to bold something. Expect instead of a B you put youtube.

BL1ZjoLGmlo

ty vry much m8

C. C. Cowgirl
infact both pwned him a little really

haermm

Tyrael still rocks mhm

Burning thought
i do agree he does, hes one of my fave chars

C. C. Cowgirl
Cooler than most in_love

lightness
Originally posted by MadMel
the 3 primes win..

dante, busa's already beat ppl that can do more, and there attacks really have no effect on dante even in base form.

dante can just turn them into devil arms and probably throw them away and when he gets bored(or whatever happens to his previous devil arms inbetween games).

Sol Valentine
Don't forget Alicia's Meteor can level 4 football fields.

Darth Extecute
Don't forget Alicia's Meteor can level 4 football fields.

If you didn't pay attention to the actual game, Diablo can get like... 400 meteors in his head and still fight..

If you watch the movie that CC made, you'll see that she ran at least 1000 arrows into him without downing him..

Burning thought
this is laughable....the demon hunter squad take one look at diablo and go mentally insane..men in white coats take them away and put them in mental homes

i dont care how brave these guys are, theyve seen nothing like the lord of terror

Darth Extecute
And honestly.. What can Ryu do? He's supposed to charge forth, swinging his sword at Diablo? Diablo will grab him in the palm of his hand and twitch the poor thing in half..

lightness
this is laughable....the demon hunter squad take one look at diablo and go mentally insane..men in white coats take them away and put them in mental homes

i dont care how brave these guys are, theyve seen nothing like the lord of terror

haha, you just hate how ppl disagree with how you keep claiming kain could pwn everything in existance and survive planet busting.

Darth Extecute
haha, you just hate how ppl disagree with how you keep claiming kain could pwn everything in existance and survive planet busting.

Kain has nothing to do with this fight.. Burning Thought is right.. The Demon Hunter squad walks into a predestined death..

And if you didn't notice, he did give in in the Cenarious, Elune .Vs. Kain, Raziel .Vs. Blablablabla thread.. I'm sorry, that doesn't count? My bad..

Shame on you for making Kain invincible, Burning Thought!

lightness
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
And honestly.. What can Ryu do? He's supposed to charge forth, swinging his sword at Diablo? Diablo will grab him in the palm of his hand and twitch the poor thing in half..

haha, diablo's been beat with swords in d1 n d2. ryu just dashes behind diablo and chops him into pieces before he reacts, ninpo's his ass, or kicks him into the air and izuma drops him.

Darth Extecute
haha, diablo's been beat with swords in d1 n d2. ryu just dashes behind diablo and chops him into pieces before he reacts, ninpo's his ass, or kicks him into the air and izuma drops him.

I believe the diablo heroes are classified, at top level, to be beyond Ryu's level.. Their powers are a lot higher than you might think, and Diablo is a lot more powerful than you might think, as well.. There is more to him than just fire and a mean look..

Burning thought
laughing i didnt make him invincible the creators did, its not his fault or mine, its probably their fault however for it not being a very known about game

but now down to business with the prime evils canonwise, this gameplay rubbish your coming up with lightness is ridiculous

Inarius=world busting 1000 times over possibly effortlessly

Mephisto>>>Inarius

and usually Baal and Diablo>Mephisto

C. C. Cowgirl

How does the elemental resistance look at either one of the three Demon Hunters? smile

lightness
I believe the diablo heroes are classified, at top level, to be beyond Ryu's level.. Their powers are a lot higher than you might think, and Diablo is a lot more powerful than you might think, as well.. There is more to him than just fire and a mean look..

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24980.html

clearly shows you don't know what you are talking about. and that's ryu without his most powerful ninpo or the dragon sword

sorry d2 chars can't double jump, warp, do 100hit combos, etc. a socceress can teleport with a spell which takes time at best, and i guess you can say their spells are somewhat similar to ninpo

laughing i didnt make him invincible the creators did, its not his fault or mine, its probably their fault however for it not being a very known about game

but now down to business with the prime evils canonwise, this gameplay rubbish your coming up with lightness is ridiculous

Inarius=world busting 1000 times over possibly effortlessly

Mephisto>>>Inarius

and usually Baal and Diablo>Mephisto

say what you want. gameplay shows that he can be killed by regular swords nomatter how you put it. and he doesn't have any feats pointing he can keep up with ryu

Darth Extecute

clearly shows you don't know what you are talking about. and that's ryu without his most powerful ninpo or the dragon sword

I didn't say Ryu was weak, since that's what your implying I said..

I simply said that the heroes of Diablo would be classified as better..

Darth Extecute

sorry d2 chars can't double jump, warp, do 100hit combos, etc. a socceress can teleport with a spell which takes time at best, and i guess you can say their spells are somewhat similar to ninpo

say what you want. gameplay shows that he can be killed by regular swords nomatter how you put it. and he doesn't have any feats pointing he can keep up with ryu

Diablo isn't inflicted by pain.. Ryu could come make his 100 combo, and Diablo would grab him then.. He wouldn't even blink from all the stabs..

lightness
I didn't say Ryu was weak, since that's what your implying I said..

I simply said that the heroes of Diablo would be classified as better..

based on???

Sol Valentine
Diablo isn't inflicted by pain.. Ryu could come make his 100 combo, and Diablo would grab him then.. He wouldn't even blink from all the stabs..

He would blink if he got shot(Alicia&Dante), or stabbed(Dante&Hayabusa) in the eye.

lightness

he can still die which already happenned in the game by either physical means or elemental.

quit ignoring the fact that he's killable by swords. or elemental attacks

Darth Extecute
based on???

A lot of things.. The barbarian for example..

His health and skin could withstand hits that Ryu could only dream of..

The sorceress masters the elements, and her damage is HUGE.. Her firewall could reach around 20.000 damage per second.. Not even the barbarian with 75% fire resistance and all his health at his best can last many seconds in those flames..

The amazon can shoot maybe 10 arrows a second, all will hit, no matter if there is one or 10 foes near.. They also come in such a speed that they can penetrate even Diablo himself..

The Paladin can block 85% of all the attacks made at him, for a starter, and have 95% elemental resist at the same time..

The druid can summon vulcanos, meteors and hurricanse by barely lifting a finger, all at once.. He can absorb all elemental damage done to him..

The necromancer can raise armies.. He can make the attacker strike themselves with an 500% extra damage for each hit they make.. He can reduce their strength.. Damage.. Everything.. No ability is safe from him.. He can turn his foes blind.. He can poison them and have them die within 30 seconds..

And now I got lazy..

lightness
A lot of things.. The barbarian for example..

His health and skin could withstand hits that Ryu could only dream of..

The sorceress masters the elements, and her damage is HUGE.. Her firewall could reach around 20.000 damage per second.. Not even the barbarian with 75% fire resistance and all his health at his best can last many seconds in those flames..

The amazon can shoot maybe 10 arrows a second, all will hit, no matter if there is one or 10 foes near.. They also come in such a speed that they can penetrate even Diablo himself..

The Paladin can block 85% of all the attacks made at him, for a starter, and have 95% elemental resist at the same time..

The druid can summon vulcanos, meteors and hurricanse by barely lifting a finger, all at once.. He can absorb all elemental damage done to him..

The necromancer can raise armies.. He can make the attacker strike themselves with an 500% extra damage for each hit they make.. He can reduce their strength.. Damage.. Everything.. No ability is safe from him.. He can turn his foes blind.. He can poison them and have them die within 30 seconds..

And now I got lazy..

ryu is a master of elements or you forgot all his ninpo.

he might not be as resistant as a barbarian but he's skilled enough to avoid anything a barb can do, and he can do and dish out more punishment

paladins can't block machine guns, and amazons can't fire arrows as fast as machine guns. ryu took out legions of machine gun users, hinds, rocket launchers, etc.

ryu already took on an armies, as if a necro raising a bunch of weak legions which any regular class can take down countless easily can do much.

so to sum things up ryu's got the strength of everyone combined, with skills that none of them can possess, with hardly any of their weaknesses.

Sol Valentine
Alicia is also good with element control.

Remindme
amazons can't fire arrows as fast as machine guns.

It's funny you should say that, i have just watching C.C.Cowgirl's video fighting Diablo, and thats exactly how fast she was firing ^-^

lightness
Originally posted by Remindme
It's funny you should say that, i have just watching C.C.Cowgirl's video fighting Diablo, and thats exactly how fast she was firing ^-^

haha, she can fire 100 arrows/second now and can go over 900m/h. somehow i still here sounds for each arrow and can see them all.

oh yeah, unarmed ryu can blow up choppers with his barehands, and he's fought close to lava, fire, and in icecaves without being burned/frozen.

there goes the weak to elemental argument.

Sol Valentine
Alicia?

She needs her respect too.

lightness
i don't know much about bullet witch but alicia is probably underestimated
-she is quite agile
-she has some powerful guns
-her spells seem pretty powerful

diablo skin is not as tough as ppl claim(arrows can pierce it)

shin_gear
The Demon Hunter Squad.

Charlotte DeBel
Not to forget Dante's arsenal of elemental-related weaponry...when DTed he can just channel its power into himself, becoming the embodiment of particular element.
Demonic fire is nothing new to him, actually in his high demonic form he has 100% immunity to demonic magicl.
He withstood fire and cold of hell in his human form like it's nothing...

So what? Dante can do the same with Royalguard abilities.
In fact my favourite character in Diablo game was assasin, and she can't do anything Dante or even Ryu can't do better.

shin_gear
There were opponents capable of doing that to Ryu but failed miserably, and if Diablo is as evil as the Devil Incarnate, judging from what he looks like anyway, he would most likely get WTFpwned by the TDS, a weapon extremely effective against evil villains.

And honestly, from what I've read about Diablo on Wikipedia I doubt he's anywhere near as powerful as the Dark Dragon, who plagued even Gurdu the creator of all existence during the dawn of history...such power is inherited by anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade, which is part of Ryu's arsenal...

What's with you and Blizzard characters anyway? confused

Burning thought
rolling on floor laughing why are we listing gameplay feets? damned gameplay is exactley that, gameplay, its the story and canon thats important

and if anyone disagrees that Diablo culdnt solo this if hes more powerful than an Angel who can effortlessly destroy the world 1000 times over then the world is falling into ruin

shin_gear
The Dark Dragon is more powerful than the demon Vigoor who destroyed the world which the four deities (Gurdu after being split into 4 parts) had to restore shape to after the world's destruction, and none of that is hyperbole.

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381691&highlight=title%3A%28Dante+vs+Diablo%29

Also notice than in high demonic form Dante is 100% immune to dark magic=100% immunity to Diablo's spells. He actually become strongest demon in his univerce after PWNing Mundus (and proving that he's a Mundus superior). He can PWN Diablo more effectively than that Assasin lady (who has fine legs, by the way, and can be invited as the fourth one to the Demon Hunters Squad...though Alicia would be jealous)

Burning thought
just curious where does it say he is 100% immune to dark magic, also theres a line between magic, power, ability...magic is what you cast, wheras an innate ability is completly diffrent

Mundus is a Trees sapling Accorn compared to Diablo who would be the tree itself...and thats giving Mundus Credit, infact ime overhyping mundus here, dont call me a fanboy for it

Diablo solos the squad easily

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Not to forget Dante's arsenal of elemental-related weaponry...when DTed he can just channel its power into himself, becoming the embodiment of particular element.
Demonic fire is nothing new to him, actually in his high demonic form he has 100% immunity to demonic magicl.
He withstood fire and cold of hell in his human form like it's nothing...

So what? Dante can do the same with Royalguard abilities.
In fact my favourite character in Diablo game was assasin, and she can't do anything Dante or even Ryu can't do better.

The assassin is the weakest link in this kind of discussion.. Her strength is her speed and martial art, but she's one of the harder characters to play solo with..

Originally posted by shin_gear
There were opponents capable of doing that to Ryu but failed miserably, and if Diablo is as evil as the Devil Incarnate, judging from what he looks like anyway, he would most likely get WTFpwned by the TDS, a weapon extremely effective against evil villains.

And honestly, from what I've read about Diablo on Wikipedia I doubt he's anywhere near as powerful as the Dark Dragon, who plagued even Gurdu the creator of all existence during the dawn of history...such power is inherited by anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade, which is part of Ryu's arsenal...

What's with you and Blizzard characters anyway? confused

The blizzard characters are under-rated.. And especially the three Prime evil, when you bring all three of them into the same battle..

i don't know much about bullet witch but alicia is probably underestimated
-she is quite agile
-she has some powerful guns
-her spells seem pretty powerful

diablo skin is not as tough as ppl claim(arrows can pierce it)

Exactly.. It's pierced by an arrow.. From the Diablo Amazon.. The skin of diablo is horrid thick, as you dont see one drip of blood, or him even reaction to hundreds of strikes and spells.. Can you then imagine what kind of strength that arrow would have to have in order to penetrate his skin, and morelike his body?

Darth Extecute
Diablo carries a lot of powers, and he can also summon meteors to strike upon his foes.. Now you bring Mephisto and Baal into the battle, which will toughen this up massivly for the demon hunters..

Think like this.. All three primes can use unlimited amounts of spells.. Baal can prevent anyone from ever coming into close combat with him.. Mephisto can poison anyone near, and Diablo doesn't blink from a hundred stabs with sword..

Ryu Hayabusa cant ever get close.. I dont care whichever blade he uses, he's out of his league.. Or, if we think differently, he's the only one that has a chance..

Diablo can use unlimited amount of spells, which means he can cage Dante, Ryu and Alicia over and over again.. Since Ryu is the only one able to teleport, he's the one that can make opposition..

While Diablo keep Alicia and Dante caged, Baal simply has to wave his finger and turn the two inside out, since they wont be able to evade it, and as they are just more or less humans.. Sure, demonform and meteors and blabla..

Resistance to demon magic? Alright..

That leaves him to fight the three primes.. Ryu and Alicia ((Especially Alicia)) wont stand a chance.. I'm honestly not impressed by Ryu being the devil incarnate, as he's actually fighting the devil himself.. Diablo is resistant to all abilites, all from melee and ranged physical touches, to elements and dark/light magic..

Look at videos, or fight Diablo, Mephisto or Baal.. They totaly spam abilities.. They NEVER get tired, and they can keep going forever.. The demonhunter squad would never get any rest.. If nothing else, they will wear the three hunters out.. Baal can teleport and duplicate, along with push anyone away whenever they are too close..

shin_gear
stick out tongue

Burning thought
judging by the way the debate is going were discussing weakest form of the brothers in gameplay VS the strongest forms of the 3 hunters

if they actually do damage the 3, then they are going to get possesed, Dante, Alicia..Ryu..under the brothers power.

shin_gear
Alright, so this is one-sided then. I guess I then should tell the maker to request closure. ^^

Burning thought
yeh its way too unfair, poor monkey bunnies will get whooped stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
It's actually not known if anyone but Diablo can manipulate trough energy, having them stuff the stone in their forhead.. However, can you imagine Diablo with Dante's body? wink

Burning thought
yeh would be awsome, Diablo with guns ftw

Darth Extecute
He doesn't need guns.. But after all the good talk about Dante I've heard, I'm sure he'll be a happy demon when he claims his body..

Burning thought
nah, not that happy, hell prob just reform it again as he always does and try and climb back to power

Darth Extecute
Your right.. I wouldn't be happy about loosing my body, and having to adapt into a new one..

Charlotte DeBel
Diablo carries a lot of powers, and he can also summon meteors to strike upon his foes.. Now you bring Mephisto and Baal into the battle, which will toughen this up massivly for the demon hunters..

Think like this.. All three primes can use unlimited amounts of spells.. Baal can prevent anyone from ever coming into close combat with him.. Mephisto can poison anyone near, and Diablo doesn't blink from a hundred stabs with sword..

Ryu Hayabusa cant ever get close.. I dont care whichever blade he uses, he's out of his league.. Or, if we think differently, he's the only one that has a chance..

Diablo can use unlimited amount of spells, which means he can cage Dante, Ryu and Alicia over and over again.. Since Ryu is the only one able to teleport, he's the one that can make opposition..

While Diablo keep Alicia and Dante caged, Baal simply has to wave his finger and turn the two inside out, since they wont be able to evade it, and as they are just more or less humans.. Sure, demonform and meteors and blabla..

Resistance to demon magic? Alright..

That leaves him to fight the three primes.. Ryu and Alicia ((Especially Alicia)) wont stand a chance.. I'm honestly not impressed by Ryu being the devil incarnate, as he's actually fighting the devil himself.. Diablo is resistant to all abilites, all from melee and ranged physical touches, to elements and dark/light magic..

Look at videos, or fight Diablo, Mephisto or Baal.. They totaly spam abilities.. They NEVER get tired, and they can keep going forever.. The demonhunter squad would never get any rest.. If nothing else, they will wear the three hunters out.. Baal can teleport and duplicate, along with push anyone away whenever they are too close..

Since when Ryu is the only one able to teleport? Dante posesses combat teleportation (Air Trick move of his Trickster Style).
As for immunity to demonic magic ... watch stuff with Super Sparda form or the cutscene before first fight with Mundus (when he deflects Mundus' spell with mere eyes). By now storylinewise Dante is the strongest demon in his universe (better than Mundus and even surpassing his legendary father).

It's hard to judge it in terms of RPG stats, but in only Dante's RPG appearance up to date (SMT: Nocturne, which being canon is doubtful but where we see the same version of Dante as the one from DMC2 which is confirmed by Atlus designers since they took DMC2 Dante in their game) he's profilled as immune to dark\demonic magic and resistance to other kinds of magic.
http://www.twilightvisions.com/images/background/games/nocturnestats.jpg

Null means completely immune.

Charlotte DeBel
Though Dante against Mephisto, Baal and Diablo at once won't probably be good to him since he isn't use to fight such high-level demonic beings in a bunch. One-to-one he'll probably take any of them.

Burning thought
sure at their weakest forms and whats that RPG thing, it doesnt look canon anyway, but w/e, dark magic is dependable, which means none of Diablos powers are dark magic really, apart from the Red lightning hoze, but other than that his powers are elemental and so are the other brothers except maybe baals being burst

Darth Extecute
Though Dante against Mephisto, Baal and Diablo at once won't probably be good to him since he isn't use to fight such high-level demonic beings in a bunch. One-to-one he'll probably take any of them.

Which is a little what I think, too.. I'm sure that both Ryu and Dante are highly effective demon hunters.. And I do consider Dante the greatest threat to the three Primes, but fighting all three at once isn't a good thing.. Especially since Diablo can cage him wherever he is.. He doens't even have to see his foe.. Just sense him.. The cage never misses, and since he can use it unlimited, he can do it over and over again.. Since he also never get tired, he can keep it going..

They are the rulers of hell for a reason.. Heaven had to send one of their best Angels to guard the prison of Baal.. Even though he was in a weak state, they needed an active arch angel, together with magical runes, the dark magic of the soulstone and an isolated magical place to keep him at place, while he is constantly being tortured by the runes.. Then Diablo, in his human and weakest form simply walked in and fought the angel heads up..

Diablo could parry the angelic blade with his plain arms without getting any wound, and that was in his human form..

I do believe that Dante could probably take one of the three down if it was a 1vs1 battle.. But together, they'd be too strong.. Especially since Baal can summon demons at will and without effort..

Even if Dante, Ryu and Alicia would match the demons in powers when it comes individually.. Facing the three would be too much to handle.. They wouldn't be able to keep track of everything that happens..

All three can flood with spells over and over again, for as long as it takes.. Baal can duplicate himself and both him and his copy can flood with spells.. Along with all the demons he summoned, that also can cast spells and fight..

The term "Hell has broken loose" would be very suitable to anyone facing these three..

Charlotte DeBel
Dante is titled "high demonic lord" and nowadays he's actually considered the strongest one in his universe (after putting down Mundus and Despair Embodied he has surpassed his legendary father).
Cage won't work probably because of Dante's ability of combat teleportation. He would last the longest against those three...but that's three high demonic lords versus one high demonic lord. Three vs one, that's just unfair (may be a little fairier if we count Dante's ability to summon totally invulnerable shadow copy of himself (that's what Assassin's Shadow Master should have been), but 2 vs three and a legion of demons is still bad thing.

Darth Extecute
Yeah.. As I said, I'm sure he can take one of them down if it was a battle between the two, but fighting all three would be too much..

As for Alicia and Ryu.. Not a factor in this fight..

Charlotte DeBel
So, shall we consider that a spite? Especially bad because it's anti-whitehaired spite, since poor Dante won't get any real help from Ryu and Alicia, as I can see. Except for beating summoned minions (though nobody of those lesser demons can harm Dante in his high demonic form, he'd be simply immune to their attacks), they can't do anything major there.

Charlotte DeBel
The only thing that would be in Dante's favour there seems his time manipulation powers, I don't recall any of brothers being capable on that. That makes things just a little easier...

Darth Extecute
So, shall we consider that a spite? Especially bad because it's anti-whitehaired spite, since poor Dante won't get any real help from Ryu and Alicia, as I can see. Except for beating summoned minions (though nobody of those lesser demons can harm Dante in his high demonic form, he'd be simply immune to their attacks), they can't do anything major there.

Yeah.. Lets do that.. This battle isn't fair at all..

Darth Extecute
The only thing that would be in Dante's favour there seems his time manipulation powers, I don't recall any of brothers being capable on that. That makes things just a little easier...

No, none of them can master time.. I haven't heard of Dante doing it either, though.. His time powers cant be to a large extent, if any..

Charlotte DeBel
He can slow down or totally stop time (Quicksilver style in DMC3, though in gameplay it only slows down time (enemies and other stuff move on 1/10 of its speed) and true timestop is shown to us only in cutscene; also that's possible with Chronoheart amulet from DMC2). Since his high demonic form (the red aura you can see when Dante awakens his high demonic nature before first fight with Mundus is the same that gameplaywise goes with unlockable costumes allowing unlimited DT) allows him to stay in DT for unlimited period of time, it has no time limits powersetwise, but has limited range- he can create that anomaly only in limited radius around him (something like 200 metres), but it moves together with him.

Creshosk
Meh, I beat Diablo 1 and 2 with ease... with each of the characters... if a guy can go up to diablo and beat him with just a sword and armor then these guys.. especially dante should have no problem either.

Hell, I started beating diablo for people just so they'd get the mark back in diablo one. And when I say with ease I mean I walked right up to him smacked him a few times and he went down...

And don't forget that that is the storyline of the games that the prime evils are beaten by the characters you choose to play in the game.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Creshosk
Meh, I beat Diablo 1 and 2 with ease... with each of the characters... if a guy can go up to diablo and beat him with just a sword and armor then these guys.. especially dante should have no problem either.

Hell, I started beating diablo for people just so they'd get the mark back in diablo one. And when I say with ease I mean I walked right up to him smacked him a few times and he went down...

And don't forget that that is the storyline of the games that the prime evils are beaten by the characters you choose to play in the game.

Diablo isn't a tough game.. If it wasn't plot based, Baal would have splatted you the moment you put your foot into his chamber..

And if you can defeat Diablo with such a horrible ease, I want to see a recording of you killing Pandemonium Diablo.. Not kill with ease.. I just want to see you kill him.. A simple recording is all I ask for.. Your character.. Killing Pandemonium Diablo..

Creshosk
Diablo isn't a tough game.. If it wasn't plot based, Baal would have splatted you the moment you put your foot into his chamber.. So.. plot wise he doesn't splatter you.. and game mechanics he doesn't splatter you... Therefore either way you look at it he doesn't splatter you.

And if you can defeat Diablo with such a horrible ease, I want to see a recording of you killing Pandemonium Diablo.. Not kill with ease.. I just want to see you kill him.. A simple recording is all I ask for.. Your character.. Killing Pandemonium Diablo.. What... you've never done it?

No wonder you're so dazzled by him.. you suck at the game.

Burning thought
ive only heard of hammerdins soloing pandemonium diablo, also why are we using Diablos lame in-game weak form, why cant we have his spiteful true form at the height of his power evil face

Remindme
What... you've never done it?

Ugh no, it's because we've done it we know he's not easy, especially not on hell difficulty.

Darth Extecute
So.. plot wise he doesn't splatter you.. and game mechanics he doesn't splatter you... Therefore either way you look at it he doesn't splatter you.

What... you've never done it?

Did I say I haven't done it? I'm not dazzled.. In fact, I'm very open-minded.. However, this is a loosing battle.. Just because he's not in your opinion considered good, doesn't mean he isn't..

If anyone is dazzled, it's you.. Your the one saying your having such an easy time with him.. Easy time with Pandemonium Diablo, my ass.. However, if you do have an easy time, its you that's dazzled by your good character.. He is powerful, like it or not..

And if you didn't pay attention, I kindly explained earlier that I consider the heroes of Diablo more powerful than, for example; Hayabusa..

He's not easy, it's the heroes that are good..

as for the splattering, he doesn't do it because it would mess the game up and you wouldn't be able to win.. But the KMC people here doesn't go by only in-game.. They go by things seen in movies, and sequences..

Darth Extecute
ive only heard of hammerdins soloing pandemonium diablo, also why are we using Diablos lame in-game weak form, why cant we have his spiteful true form at the height of his power evil face

I've seen a smiter do it.. But in other words, I've only seen paladins do it..

Creshosk
Did I say I haven't done it? I'm not dazzled.. In fact, I'm very open-minded.. However, this is a loosing battle.. Just because he's not in your opinion considered good, doesn't mean he isn't.. Right, him not being "all that" is what makes him not "all that." Our opinions have no influence on him being weak.

If anyone is dazzled, it's you.. You're the one who thinks he's so bad ass, and I'M the one who's dazzled?

That's called reaching right there. You're desperatly grasping at straws to keep from sinking. I'm not impressed by him and you obviously are:

Your the one saying your having such an easy time with him.. Easy time with Pandemonium Diablo, my ass.. However, if you do have an easy time, its you that's dazzled by your good character.. He is powerful, like it or not..Meh, Just a regular human, nothing really special. No supernatural abilities really.

So no, I'm not dazzled by either my character or Diablo.

And if you didn't pay attention, I kindly explained earlier that I consider the heroes of Diablo more powerful than, for example; Hayabusa.. See? You're the one who's dazzled.

He's not easy, it's the heroes that are good.. So totally dazzled...

as for the splattering, he doesn't do it because it would mess the game up and you wouldn't be able to win.. Still reaching... He doesn't do it story/plot wise. He didn't do it in the story.

Therefore its not an instant splatter... You're still dazzled.

But the KMC people here doesn't go by only in-game.. They go by things seen in movies, and sequences.. Yeah... Him not splattering you... You're totally dazzled by him...

Who knows maybe its from my time playing as a shifter in another game that I see how weak these "demon lords" truly are. Yeah, you think they're powerful cause you're human, with human experiences and nothing more.

So bottom line you're totally dazzled by the characters, me? I'm not impressed.

Charlotte DeBel
He can slow down or totally stop time (Quicksilver style in DMC3, though in gameplay it only slows down time (enemies and other stuff move on 1/10 of its speed) and true timestop is shown to us only in cutscene; also that's possible with Chronoheart amulet from DMC2). Since his high demonic form (the red aura you can see when Dante awakens his high demonic nature before first fight with Mundus is the same that gameplaywise goes with unlockable costumes allowing unlimited DT) allows him to stay in DT for unlimited period of time, it has no time limits powersetwise, but has limited range- he can create that anomaly only in limited radius around him (something like 200 metres), but it moves together with him.

Also the wonderful thing about it is that it's requires no spellcasting time, being activated with a speed of thought... it's natural ability gained by absorbing certain demonic souls, not a spell in its true sence.

Burning thought
will please someone confirm the diablo in this battle for me? is this the real one or the game-play one or is it diablo at his full power?

Creshosk
will please someone confirm the diablo in this battle for me? is this the real one or the game-play one or is it diablo at his full power? In order to have him stand the slightest chance it'd have to be full power.. Cause he was a wuss in game play.

Burning thought
laughing nah that would be unfair, at full power he could take all three with one arm, and then continue to destroy all 3 of them over and over again in hell just for giggles..

Darth Extecute
Right, him not being "all that" is what makes him not "all that." Our opinions have no influence on him being weak.

You're the one who thinks he's so bad ass, and I'M the one who's dazzled?

That's called reaching right there. You're desperatly grasping at straws to keep from sinking. I'm not impressed by him and you obviously are:

Meh, Just a regular human, nothing really special. No supernatural abilities really.

So no, I'm not dazzled by either my character or Diablo.

See? You're the one who's dazzled.

So totally dazzled...

Still reaching... He doesn't do it story/plot wise. He didn't do it in the story.

Therefore its not an instant splatter... You're still dazzled.

Yeah... Him not splattering you... You're totally dazzled by him...

Who knows maybe its from my time playing as a shifter in another game that I see how weak these "demon lords" truly are. Yeah, you think they're powerful cause you're human, with human experiences and nothing more.

So bottom line you're totally dazzled by the characters, me? I'm not impressed.

Baal did splatter a person inside out, with only a wave of his finger.. It was seen, as he charged the mountain.. You should know this, as you need to be in Act 5 in order to fight Pandemonium Diablo..

Diablo is powerful..

The heroes are supernatural..

My opinions are not biased.. You clearly need to play some morer diablo and keep a more open mind.. Then think of the act that put Mephisto, Diablo and Baal in the same battle, against three more or less humans.. And since no one gave any limits, I'm guessing the primes are Pandemonium/Canon level.. Seriously, they'll crush their foes in the matter of minutes.. Especially since Baal can heal..

Burning thought
if there wasnt a limit then this could be pre-banishment diablo....wooop woop the 3 are solod by mephisto...or Diablo if he wants to cause the terror he wants

lightness
d2 heroes weren't supernatural beings, they just possess power thru training. dante is more supernatural than anything since he's the son of the strongest devil ever in dmc.

dante and ryu's fought demons way bigger than diablo and killed them easily(diablo's only so big in the pic and around 4-5X human size in game). dante's killed monsters made of lightning and lava, as well as the more powerful than anything in diablo lord of hell.

dante can just stop time and chop them all up while they are frozen.

and dante has shwon to fight in outerspace against mundus. as well as possess a 1 hit seal in hell for a couple thousand years gun shot.

dante has no problem with the three evils.

Creshosk

Baal did splatter a person inside out, with only a wave of his finger.. It was seen, as he charged the mountain.. You should know this, as you need to be in Act 5 in order to fight Pandemonium Diablo..

Diablo is powerful..

The heroes are supernatural..

My opinions are not biased.. You clearly need to play some morer diablo and keep a more open mind.. Then think of the act that put Mephisto, Diablo and Baal in the same battle, against three more or less humans.. And since no one gave any limits, I'm guessing the primes are Pandemonium/Canon level.. Seriously, they'll crush their foes in the matter of minutes.. Especially since Baal can heal.. Yeah, you're totally dazzled by it. Unbiased you say? The awe is blinding you.

Play more Diablo? Yeah, I'm the one who can walk over him easily, you're the one who's dazzled by Diablo.. and I'm the one who hasn't played it enough...

I'm sure that the three on the demon hunters team are just weak ass little pissants with no knowledge or experience against demons... oh wait...

Keep reaching buddy, you may eventually grab that straw that will keep you from drownding...

Burning thought
dante and ryu's fought demons way bigger than diablo and killed them easily(diablo's only so big in the pic and around 4-5X human size in game). dante's killed monsters made of lightning and lava, as well as the more powerful than anything in diablo lord of hell.

dante can just stop time and chop them all up while they are frozen.

and dante has shwon to fight in outerspace against mundus. as well as possess a 1 hit seal in hell for a couple thousand years gun shot.

dante has no problem with the three evils.

no offence but why do you poste here? its an insult what your saying to those who actually know what their debating, learn what the character is before you judge it...pre-banishment diablo would rape all 3 with ease

lightness
no offence but why do you poste here? its an insult what your saying to those who actually know what their debating, learn what the character is before you judge it...pre-banishment diablo would rape all 3 with ease

i already know what diablo is

cuz i don't agree with you or you keep making facts with no prof?

it's even stated that diablo's stronger now because of the soul stone somewhere

Creshosk
i already know what diablo is

cuz i don't agree with you or you keep making facts with no prof?

it's even stated that diablo's stronger now because of the soul stone somewhere Yeah, lets all forget that the banishment was a clever ruse on Diablo's part to gain more power... No no, he didn't intend to be banished and he lost power... And they say I didn't pay attention to the cinematics or storyline. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sol Valentine
How did this thread get over 140 replies?

And Alicia isn't the weakest link. You underestimate her like she's some 2year old with a B.B gun. Read the respect thread and look:

G6zRLP9zksU]G6zRLP9zksU

BelAFHMdh3Y]BelAFHMdh3Y

lrgNU_d_mdY]lrgNU_d_mdY

XGmWHAytN2A]XGmWHAytN2A

She's not as weak as you claim her to be.

Burning thought
the sin war page 232 is my proof of diablos power...maybe ill scan it if your incapable of reading it yourself or dont have the books

the true powers of diablo are beyond measurable comparison to these 3

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>