Dimtri,Jedah VS Lord KAIN!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
the placing are endless white planes of gravel and sand

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/44000/43799/157171-demitri-maximoff_150.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/92/Jedah.jpg/180px-Jedah.jpg

VS

http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg

Darkstalkers my @ss...Kain may actually enjoy himself

shin_gear
LOL

1001 Capcom fanboys should be infesting this board any time soon...

...or really? 313

Burning thought
laughing yeh id like to see em all come...i mean come on, ive been lenient, ive given them a pole so they get to choose how their characters die!!

i mean surely there are actually no Jedah lovers...down with the freak thing!!

shin_gear
Nay. Jedah absorbs dimensions instantly. Meaning...he can instantly create and destroy dimensions and you see there are two dimension the demon world and the human world and the reality exists of these two dimensions and since Jedah can destroy dimensions instantly he can destroy everything instantly! EVERYTHING!!!1

Demetri is a X level Darkstalker so that is a feat and he beat Pyron who can swallow galaxies and shit them out of his ass instantly. so Demetri wins.

Burning thought
laughing now that sounds like a capcom fanboy..however none of them can instantly destroy dimensions, its never been proven, perhaps they can destroy dimensions but instantly, thats never been said from anyone other than a true fanboy...

although instantly...Kain can stop time..and then..well choose one of the four things!! woop Happy Dance

shin_gear
Yep, it was supposed to sound like one, and that was pretty much taken from one Capcom fanboy in particular.

Seeing as most of Jedah and Demetri's powers are speculatory bullshit, I'll say Kain stands a fair chance.

Burning thought
exactley, the thing is Kain CAN do these things and i can probably find vids if anyone really needs to see some of him doing such things, or the script writing of the game or a site displaying his powers

wheras all these Jedah feets are the sort of thing that comes out of the @ss of the fans, and then is believed

but now they can enjoy themselves and actually CHOOSE..CHOOSE the death of these monkey heads

who said those odd things?

Sandai Kitetsu
What spite, Kain wins.

Violent2Dope
Only Belial can instantly destroy a dimension, and he can do it with a specific attack at full power, and Demitri survived said attack at half power. This is getting stupid, Kain is not even at Transcendant level, Pyron is at least Skyfather. Jedah(or Demitri, whichever you prefer) eat his soul. With no soul, he dies.

shin_gear
But Kain can change into bats and even mist.

Demetri cannot do that.

Violent2Dope
Phail. Demitri does trun into bats.

shin_gear
Oh wait...you're right!

Anyway, he can't turn into mist nor can he...stop time.

Kain WTFpwns Demetri and it's not because I personally believe so but it sounds so right for some reason.

Violent2Dope
Demitri soul rapes Kain. Or Jedah, both can do it.

HonkyTonkMan
Capcom Fanboys eh, what are use, Kain bumboys?

Demetri and Jedah waste Kain.

http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/msf-perfect.gif

Burning thought
laughing Happy Dance it didnt take the fanboys long...

yeh try eating his soul while trapped in a time lock...the fools only fates are the 4 options ive given you, what else can they do, infact maybe i should limit kain to give them a chance

so what all this rubbish about surviving Dimension attacks, give me the sicentific explanation behind the power of a dimensional attack...also give me a reason why the hell this would make any diffrence? he still has a soul..and it will be gone!! Happy Dance

Kain turns them into cats with the power of the states emblem and keeps them as pets

Violent2Dope
Jedah's soul eating powers>>>>>>>>>Kain's, the fact that he was able to absorb all the souls in Makai in almost an instant proves that. I hate Jedah, but to think that Kain takes him makes you the stupid fanboy. Just so you know, no one here actually believes that Kain wins. Demitri was fast enough to keep up with Pyron in the OVA, who could travel around the world in seconds. Just shut the hell up.

Burning thought
confused no point in getting over tears about it m8, Time control>>>both of them and so what if he can take all the souls in Makai...not going to save his vulerable little soul

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain could blitz him before he even has a chance and besides the reaver sucks souls as well.

Violent2Dope
Just so you know, Jedah literally cannot die until his mission is complete. Kain won't be killing him anytime soon.

Lana
Please tone down the hostility to like...non-existent levels...

Violent2Dope
Only if BT tones the fanboyism down to minimal levels.

Burning thought
i dont understand it, ime trying to debate nicely and i feel Violent2dope is thinking ime hostile

also Violent just so you know thats a plotline, same as with Kain he cannot die unless his destiny as the Scion of balance is found he canont die from anything

they both get destroyed through soul death and Time stop

Violent2Dope
That's no plotline. Jedah was literally disintergrated after trying to absorb every soul in Makai(including Belials) only to be reborn. Now however, Jedah is powerful enough to absorb all souls in Makai.

Sandai Kitetsu
The reaver is capable of absorbing multiple sopuls if not all souls in the underworld. The blade feeds on life itself E.G. Blood and souls. It could accomplish the samething as jedah. But, unlike jedah, it's unlimited.

Violent2Dope
This is why I know it really is you Sandai. No one seriously could think that. Stop playing around.

Sandai Kitetsu
Play LOK, and you'll see my point. The blade has unlimited power (I'm not joking). Because when raziel was in the underworld, he was constantly absorbing souls. also, the more souls he drains, the stronger he becomes and the reaver becomes. Jedah won't get a chance to do anything, because kain could stop time and simply suck his soul dry.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Play LOK, and you'll see my point. The blade has unlimited power (I'm not joking). Because when raziel was in the underworld, he was constantly absorbing souls. also, the more souls he drains, the stronger he becomes and the reaver becomes. Jedah won't get a chance to do anything, because kain could stop time and simply suck his soul dry.

time+soul suck yes

but its not a soul suck, its a soul death big grin

Sandai Kitetsu
I forgot too mention that, the reaver absorbs souls. Then it burns them like fuel, so, it is soul death.

Burning thought
well yes the reaver eats the soul so its sort of like that, but i was refering to kains move he doesnt need to reaver for, Soul death that kills the soul of the target that he can see, his eyesight seems to be the only range for it

Sandai Kitetsu
Well, I'm not a big kain fa. He's cool, but I hate what he did to raziel. Which is why I like raziel better than kain.

Lana
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Only if BT tones the fanboyism down to minimal levels.

No, see, it doesn't work that way.

Namecalling and bashing is never acceptable. I don't care what your excuse is. It doesn't fly.

HonkyTonkMan
Kain can't freeze time for that long, if he was to try go toe for toe with either of the Dark Stalker fighters he's not gonna last a minute.
His only hope is to freeze time and try and stab them while they're unable to move.

Superboy Prime
I like Raziel more than Kain.

HonkyTonkMan
Taxes are better than Kain.

Burning thought
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Kain can't freeze time for that long, if he was to try go toe for toe with either of the Dark Stalker fighters he's not gonna last a minute.
His only hope is to freeze time and try and stab them while they're unable to move.

agreed, but the only limit to kains powers are shown in-game, which as usual in-game elements are not taken seriously, only cut-scenes for some reason, otherwise Pyron would have many limits since hes in a 2D fighting game.

but i agree, time powers, but he doesnt have to stab either of them, soul death is at anyone in sight, he may even be able to possess them..mmm excellent

also whats Taxes? is it a character?

Sandai Kitetsu
I disagree, the reaver has properties of the pillars and the pillars has complete dominion of the said properties. So, kain with the reaver should be able to control time completely.

C. C. Cowgirl
I disagree, the reaver has properties of the pillars and the pillars has complete dominion of the said properties. So, kain with the reaver should be able to control time completely.

What does it mean that he has properties of the pillars? ermm

Burning thought
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What does it mean that he has properties of the pillars? ermm

well the pillars control the world of the LOK universe, theres 9 for diffrent things and for each one theres a guardian. Each pillar has a Guardian, the first 9 who were vampires are unknown, but afterwards there are 9 human guardians who have great power over their pillars elements/thing...for example Dejoule the Energist was said to control Boundless energy. They each have an Emblem which can be incerted into the reaver it seems to give it the powers of the pillars.

Remindme
Well, I'm not a big kain fan. Ha- oh....you're serious?

Thats like saying I'm not a Organization XIII fan, you so obviously are.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Ha- oh....you're serious?

Thats like saying I'm not a Organization XIII fan, you so obviously are.

so you seem to have an infnite understanding off kain beyond him? i agree some things are a little exagerated he says but if you dont know about kain yourself dont denote him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remindme
Be careful of your words, almost sounds like provocation.

Meh, I know what he can do, and i know when the truth is being stretched.

Burning thought
if you can be provoked by that id be very surprised confused

you know what he can do?.... wink ofcourse you do then

Remindme
No, but I don't appreicate it and it's uncalled for

Burning thought
i simply said dont denote kain if you dont know him, and i was asking you not to critasize Sandai/his cousin about a character you have not debated about

you simply called him a fanboy randomly it seems without saying why which is the thing which is uncalled for

Remindme
No, i haven't debated because i do not know enough about Dimtri or Jedah.

Fan is not necessarily a fanboy. But saying he is not a fan is a blatant lie. That's all

Burning thought
fair nuf, just thught you were attacking him thats all, if you were just calling him a fan then hell, who isnt a fan on here..everyone is a fan of something

Remindme
Yep ^-^ We all got our favourites

No point in attacking people though, doesn't solve anything, hurt people feelings and it's only going to get you banned erm

Burning thought
yeh, its a shame people get hostile over a game vs forum

Burning thought
wow its quiet tonight

Violent2Dope
Hey, according to a friend on here Kain can't use his time powers without charging it, so have you been bullshitting me?

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh, its a shame people get hostile over a game vs forum

Yeah, after all, games are made for fun and enjoyment, shame to see them get turned into something ugly

Burning thought
Hey, according to a friend on here Kain can't use his time powers without charging it, so have you been bullshitting me?

that depends, his reaver powers the Time powers, in-game he has a limit yet he has shown none in canon reasons...but yes in-game the reaver needs soul energy/blood to activate time reaver...

this makes no diffrence though does it....characters start at their prime so kains not going to start off with his reaver powerless is he..also its debatable alone if Raziel does not power the reaver when he enters it or if the reaver does have limits at all and this is likely to be a gameplay element.

Violent2Dope
that depends, his reaver powers the Time powers, in-game he has a limit yet he has shown none in canon reasons...but yes in-game the reaver needs soul energy/blood to activate time reaver...

this makes no diffrence though does it....characters start at their prime so kains not going to start off with his reaver powerless is he..also its debatable alone if Raziel does not power the reaver when he enters it or if the reaver does have limits at all and this is likely to be a gameplay element. So you just assume it has no limit. Wow, isn't that wonderful.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
well its just as good as assuming it doesnt...in-game it eventually, after quite a while runs out but its simply the fact kain "can" control time rather than the duration

the reaver is powered by souls now its the soul reaver, souls are always around and excist and at the same time Raziels soul is constantly powering the blade so it could be logical that its infnite, or at least incredibly long since eventually Raziel will Starve...but i think in the game it took hundreds if not thousands of years for Raziel to starve

Violent2Dope
I'm confused now...what?

Burning thought
the LOK can be incredibly confusing, let the thread die, its no longer required

Lazy MFer
Jedah, WTF!

Jedah rips into his dimension, avoiding the time stop and absorbs the original dimension they were set to fight in with everyone still in it, from the Majigen. Even if Jedah lets him self fall into the time stop, Kain has no way of killing Jedah, he can't take Jedah's soul because Jedah is the Vampire Savior, which gives his soul immunity until his job is finished.

Demetri wont even be nesessary.

This is crazy, everyone can have their uber characters, but when it's Capcom's turn, people start hateing.

shin_gear
Welcome back Remulous. smile

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by shin_gear
Welcome back Remulous. smile What's up Sado smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Jedah, WTF!

Jedah rips into his dimension, avoiding the time stop and absorbs the original dimension they were set to fight in with everyone still in it, from the Majigen. Even if Jedah lets him self fall into the time stop, Kain has no way of killing Jedah, he can't take Jedah's soul because Jedah is the Vampire Savior, which gives his soul immunity until his job is finished.

This is crazy, everyone can have their uber characters, but when it's Capcom's turn, people start hateing. BT will not admit Kain loses. He think he one shots Pyron. no expression

lightness
demitri teleports infront of him, turns him into a weak female version of himself, and devours him/her

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by lightness
demitri teleports infront of him, turns him into a weak female version of himself, and devours him/her OH YEAH! MIDNIGHT BLISS! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT MOVE! All Demitri needs to do is pull off Midnight Bliss, which will turn Kain into a weak human female version of himself, and will allow him to easily one shot Kain.

Sol Valentine
What?

I didn't see that scene in the movie.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
What?

I didn't see that scene in the movie. It's not in the movie. It is in the game. Youtube Midnight Bliss.

Sol Valentine
That's why.

I saw it, that was hilarious.

shin_gear
What's up Sado smile
Well thanks for giving THAT one away. laughing out loud

And Sado isn't an expert in DOA or Ninja Gaiden. 313

Violent2Dope
Well thanks for giving THAT one away. laughing out loud

And Sado isn't an expert in DOA or Ninja Gaiden. 313 Gear, in all seriousness, who do you think wins this?

shin_gear
Demitri and Jedah, for reasons I feel not like discussing.

Violent2Dope
Demitri and Jedah, for reasons I feel not like discussing. YAY! Midnight Bliss ftw!

shin_gear
What if Midnight Bliss was performed on a female though?

And no way in hell would I want to see the female version of Kain. sick

Violent2Dope

And no way in hell would I want to see the female version of Kain. sick 1. It's been done, it all depends, if she's not human, she's made human.

2. Oh God, that would be so f*ckin sick. sick

shin_gear
Yeah you know you'd want Kainess to blow you.

Violent2Dope
Yeah you know you'd want Kainess to blow you. love

lightness

And no way in hell would I want to see the female version of Kain. sick

they turn into an alternate weaker version.

shin_gear
Ha.

Burning thought
Jedah, WTF!

This is crazy, everyone can have their uber characters, but when it's Capcom's turn, people start hateing.

avoid the timestop..gl to that one..also gl to his soul being immortal, it can stay immortal as its trapped inside the soul reaver blade all its wants..infnite soul reaver energy will do kain good

ThoraxeRMG
This thread is gay.

Lazy MFer
YAY! Midnight Bliss ftw! Jedah's Santuario (Sanctuary) super has to be one of the most bad ass supers of all DS.
Next to Pyron's. (when he turns into the pillar of energy with an evil laughing face in the middle)
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-haha.gif

Jedah summons a giant hand from hell, it grabs you, rubs you across the ground, then he summons a giant book and smashes your battered body against it so hard that your body evaporates and leaves a blood imprint of you body on the page. Then he opens his chest and takes your soul. Badass move!

If some one could find a video of it, I would be very pleased.

Burning thought
Jedah's Santuario (Sanctuary) super has to be one of the most bad ass supers of all DS.

Jedah summons a giant hand from hell, it grabs you, rubs you across the ground, then he summons a giant book and smashes your battered body against it so hard that your body evaporates and leaves a blood imprint of you body on the page. Then he opens his chest and takes your soul. Badass move!

sounds cool, i would also like to see it

C. C. Cowgirl
Jedah's Santuario (Sanctuary) super has to be one of the most bad ass supers of all DS.
Next to Pyron's. (when he turns into the pillar of energy with an evil laughing face in the middle)
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-haha.gif

He opens HIS chest to take THEIR soul? blink

Least sensible thing I have heard today big grin

Violent2Dope
avoid the timestop..gl to that one..also gl to his soul being immortal, it can stay immortal as its trapped inside the soul reaver blade all its wants..infnite soul reaver energy will do kain good As the Vampire Savior, Jedah is virtually invincible, tho I still say Midnight Bliss ftw.

Burning thought
As the Vampire Savior, Jedah is virtually invincible, tho I still say Midnight Bliss ftw.

Kain is the Vampire savior of the Nosgoth universe and under the same rules he is invincible as the scion of balance..since the same rules apply Kain cannot die until he has fulfilled his role.....

so its still a stalemat if what you say about Jedah is true..

Violent2Dope
Kain is the Vampire savior of the Nosgoth universe and under the same rules he is invincible as the scion of balance..since the same rules apply Kain cannot die until he has fulfilled his role.....

so its still a stalemat if what you say about Jedah is true.. Midnight Bliss is a way to get around Kain's inability to die.

Burning thought
Midnight Bliss is a way to get around Kain's inability to die.

so would changing Jedahs state then...hell hows Dimitris mind feets? ever shrugged off mind control?, midnight bliss on jedah would be fun wouldnt it since their both in this fight.

and as i said before..time reaver...nothing Dimitri can do in stasis..

Violent2Dope
so would changing Jedahs state then...hell hows Dimitris mind feets? ever shrugged off mind control?, midnight bliss on jedah would be fun wouldnt it since their both in this fight.

and as i said before..time reaver...nothing Dimitri can do in stasis.. Prove to me Kain does it by simply thinking it.

Burning thought
Jedah and Demitri get smashed through the roof, infact as the thread starter i change the rules into fights

fight 1 Young Kain vs Demitri, Jedah

kain has all Blood omen 1 and 2 powers, Demitri is in his weakened state just after being belial blasted, jedah can only use moves from the games actually gameplay move list

battle 2

battle of wits, wink full kain with fully emblemed reaver vs jedah,Demitri Pyron in that order in a game of chess then in a battle of fitness and skill, egg and spoon race across a slippery indestructable wet floor smothered in custard...they have to also keep a hoop spinning round them as they run the 100 miles to the finnish line, no teleporation.

fight 3

the original battle, fully kain, reavers fully loaded VS all 3 of them in an all out battle on an indestructable plane of excistence.

Your G.O.D
Dimetri and Jedah don't need to team up.

Either one'em will destroy Kain. And Jedah for sure.

Match 1. I MIGHT give that to Kain

Match 2. Dk

Match 3. Jedah or Demitri solo the guy

Btw, nice sig V2D

Burning thought
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Dimetri and Jedah don't need to team up.

Either one'em will destroy Kain. And Jedah for sure.

Match 1. I MIGHT give that to Kain

Match 2. Dk

Match 3. Jedah or Demitri solo the guy

Btw, nice sig V2D

yes its easy for anyone to just post a "mr A wins" but why?

Your G.O.D
yes its easy for anyone to just post a "mr A wins" but why? We went through this already.

Burning thought
We went through this already.

yes we have, did you not learn that you cannot simply post mr A wins?.....you have to state reasons why a character wins or not, if you do not state it, then your point is invalid

Your G.O.D
yes we have, did you not learn that you cannot simply post mr A wins?.....you have to state reasons why a character wins or not, if you do not state it, then your point is invalid I honestly don't feel like going over this again, if you wanna know why I say Jedah or Demetri...look in the kosmos, that other dude and Demitri VS Kain, Jedah and Pyron thread.

Btw, Makai is a dimension, Makai is also called the Devil Dimension

Burning thought
I honestly don't feel like going over this again, if you wanna know why I say Jedah or Demetri...look in the kosmos, that other dude and Demitri VS Kain, Jedah and Pyron thread.

Btw, Makai is a dimension, Makai is also called the Devil Dimension

Makai consists of one planet....so regardless what it is, if its a dimension, its a dimension that consists of a single planet...doesnt really matter

Your G.O.D

Makai consists of one planet....so regardless what it is, if its a dimension, its a dimension that consists of a single planet...doesnt really matter Don't really know that, what's beyond the Makai "living space" is shrouded in mystery.

Fire Ninja

Makai consists of one planet....so regardless what it is, if its a dimension, its a dimension that consists of a single planet...doesnt really matter

And, an ocean that stretches to an unknown length. smile

Don't really know that, what's beyond the Makai "living space" is shrouded in mystery.

Exactly, same with how our universe has an unkown length and is mostly made up of Dark Matter.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
And, an ocean that stretches to an unknown length. smile

Exactly, same with how our universe has an unkown length and is mostly made up of Dark Matter.

yes an ocean that stretches to an unkown length, such an important statement......

not quite the same, since our universe consists of millions of galaxies consisting of millions of planets, makai is one planet wink

Fire Ninja
yes an ocean that stretches to an unkown length, such an important statement......

Just like our uiniverse

not quite the same, since our universe consists of millions of galaxies consisting of millions of planets, makai is one planet wink

Which make up less than 5% of everything. Furthermore, Makai is made up of pocket dimensions like Inkai. It's a completely different world.

Burning thought
Just like our uiniverse

Which make up less than 5% of everything. Furthermore, Makai is made up of pocket dimensions like Inkai. It's a completely different world.

our universe has a ocean that stretches to an unkown length?......

what are you talking about, make up less than 5% of everything, every what?, whats pocket dimensions got to do with anything....

Makai is still a planet

Fire Ninja
our universe has a ocean that stretches to an unkown length?......

Both our universe and Makai stretch for unknown length.

what are you talking about, make up less than 5% of everything, every what?,

Everything like our universe, Slick.

whats pocket dimensions got to do with anything....

Makai is still a planet

Pocket dimensions are another part of Makai, and Makai has been stated to be a dimensions.

Burning thought
Both our universe and Makai stretch for unknown length.

Everything like our universe, Slick.

Pocket dimensions are another part of Makai, and Makai has been stated to be a dimensions.

yes but we know that our universe is at least millions of galaxies, we know that Makai is at least, one planet....

yes Makai is one dimension, we know this from the portal that connects to Makai and Earth....

Fire Ninja
yes but we know that our universe is at least millions of galaxies, we know that Makai is at least, one planet....

yes Makai is one dimension, we know this from the portal that connects to Makai and Earth....

Makai is a total of several dimensions, The main land is Matairiku, and then there is Inkai. The actually dimension is of an unknown size, and there are no stars in Makai or planets.

Burning thought
Makai is two Dimensions planes, The main land, and Inkai. The actually dimension is of an unknown size, and there are no stars in Makai.

there would be no reason to think theres a star on the planet laughing out loud you mean in the Dimension Makai is in ofcourse

Fire Ninja
there would be no reason to think theres a star on the planet laughing out loud you mean in the Dimension Makai is in ofcourse Makai is a dimension as I proved. You must be talking about Matairiku or maybe Inkai. Because Makai is the sum of them all, and there are no Planets (At least the way we know them) or Stars in Makai.

Burning thought
Makai is a dimension as I proved. You must be talking about Matairiku or maybe Inkai. Because Makai is the sum of them all, and there are no Planets (At least the way we know them) or Stars in Makai.

Makai has ground and earth as weve discussed, its the planet, what states that Makai is the whole thing?

A human would not even last
a day in the harsh world of Makai.

the place is a world m8, what states that Makai is the dimension itself

Fire Ninja
Makai has ground and earth as weve discussed, its the planet, what states that Makai is the whole thing?

The fact that the land your refering too is not called Makai. Or the fact that all the places like: Matairiku, Inkai, Daimakai, and The Gate are places within Makai. Where was Makai ever stated to be a land mass, please show me?

Fire Ninja

the place is a world m8, what states that Makai is the dimension itself

I posted it before, BTW.

Burning thought
The fact that the land your refering too is not called Makai. Or the fact that all the places like: Matairiku, Inkai, Daimakai, and The Gate are places within Makai. Where was Makai ever stated to be a land mass, please show me?

when its stated to be a world as i posted so if this document contradicts itself its not my fault.

those places are simply called the mainland within Makai, this means their part of the land that is the whole of Makai

Dictionary
Mainland is usually the continental part of a region, as opposed to the islands nearby. Sometimes the residents are called "the Mainlanders". ...

that means Makais main landmass is most of the entire place, that means all thats left is possibly tiny islands or "pocket dimensions"

Fire Ninja
when its stated to be a world as i posted so if this document contradicts itself its not my fault.

World is not only a planet. no expression

those places are simply called the mainland within Makai, this means their part of the land that is the whole of Makai

And, the see that lies beyond it, which stretches to an unknown length.

Fire Ninja

that means Makais main landmass is most of the entire place

False, it's just the place that is occupied.

Burning thought
False, it's just the place that is occupied.

fasle? thats the definition, thats the main landmass of Makai, most of the landmass, all thats left is possibly islands and pocket dimensions, but this is most of it, prove otherwise?

Fire Ninja
fasle? thats the definition, thats the main landmass of Makai, most of the landmass, all thats left is possibly islands and pocket dimensions, but this is most of it, prove otherwise?

Nowhere does it say that most of Makai is landmass, your making things up to feed your Ego now. The land mass is where most of the population is, that's all. No one know's how big Makai is because of the thick atmosphere that extends beyond the sea. Makai's total size is unknown like our universe.

Burning thought
Nowhere does it say that most of Makai is landmass, your making things up to feed your Ego now. The land mass is where most of the population is, that's all. No one know's how big Makai is because of the thick atmosphere that extends beyond the sea. Makai's total size is unknown like our universe.

yes it does, it says it quite clearly

Game Faq
The main land within Makai is called "Matairiku/The demon land".

Game Faq

Including the sea which surrounds the land, it is impossible to determine the
exact size of Makai.

the sea surrounding the main land is as it says unkown, but it doesnt say anywhere so far that Makai is the dimension itself, thats the planet its still talking about, and ofcourse...its called Makai.

Fire Ninja
yes it does, it says it quite clearly

You should to calm down and read what you quote. erm

Matairiku is within Makai, it is not Makai it's self just a part of it. Thanks for proving me right, BT.
smile

I just quoted where it was called a dimension, how could you forget so quickly? Nowhere is Makai called a planet, if it is then quote and be done with this.

Burning thought
You should to calm down and read what you quote. erm

Matairiku is within Makai, it is not Makai it's self just a part of it. Thanks for proving me right, BT.
smile

I just quoted where it was called a dimension, how could you forget so quickly? Nowhere is Makai called a planet, if it is then quote i and be done with this.

laughing out loud people always say that, calm down, is it a poor debating tactic that is suppsoed to make it sound like the opponent is desperate rolling on floor laughing

not really, its part of it, dur, its the main land, the biggest part of makai thanks for proving myself right wink the planet is Makai and the main land as it says quite clearly is Matairiku just like our planet is Earth and some of the mainland is united states and Eurasia

yes it was called a dimension, its a dimension consisting of one planet....

Fire Ninja

not really, its part of it, dur, the biggest part of makai thanks for proving myself right wink

Where does it state it's the biggest?

its the main land,

Because that's where most of the population is situated.

the planet is Makai and the main land as it says quite clearly is Matairiku

yes it was called a dimension, its a dimension consisting of one planet....

Except that it's not a planet, since planets are spherical bodies that rotate and orbits Stars.

Fire Ninja
Official Definition of a planet:

"A planet is a celestial body that (a) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibrium (nearly round) shape, and (b) is in orbit around a star, and is neither a star nor a satellite of a planet.

http://www.iau.org/iau0601.424.0.html

Burning thought
Where does it state it's the biggest?

Because that's where most of the population is situated.

Except that it's not a planet, since planets are spherical bodies that rotate and orbits Stars.

the main land part states that, its the main continent as i said in the deifntion (you prob dont read it but meh there ya go) and its the main land with ocean all around it, Main land+ocean=Makai....

except that its not a planet, okie lets call it a lump of land with ocean around it "shrug"

Fire Ninja
the main land part states that, its the main continent as i said in the deifntion (you prob dont read it but meh there ya go) and its the main land with ocean all around it, Main land+ocean=Makai....

except that its not a planet, okie lets call it a lump of land with ocean around it "shrug"

It's called the mainland because that's where the majority of the population is situated. I've said that three times already, man.

Burning thought
It's called the mainland because that's where the majority of the population is situated. I've said that three times already, man.

prove it, since when can you rule the definition? if all there is, is the mainland anyway, and an ocean surrounding it...what have you got left to say.

as ive said Makai=Land and the Ocean, which has limits and a impassable atmopsheric barrier, what proof is there that theres any more than that consisting Makai?

reading further on another piece of rubbish youve been feeding me

world called "Inkai". This
Inkai lied even further below the world of Makai.

you said this place was part of Makai, this says otherwise, its below the world of Makai....if its below it, its not part of it....fail..

Fire Ninja

as ive said Makai=Land and the Ocean, which has limits and a impassable atmopsheric barrier, what proof is there that theres any more than that consisting Makai?

prove it, since when can you rule the definition? if all there is, is the mainland anyway, and an ocean surrounding it...what have you got left to say.

Excuse me you want me to prove that most Makai live on the Matairiku? Where else do they live, inside these seas:

What could possibly live in a sea of fire and Ice?

Fire Ninja

you said this place was part of Makai, this says otherwise, its below the world of Makai....if its below it, its not part of it....fail..

Okay, I made a mistake, and? You claimed Makai was a planet and you were wrong as well. . .that would mean you failed as well? Furthermore, I'm not even wrong, Inkai just exsist beneath makai, that's all. There are pocket dimensions beneath the earth as well in DarkStalkers.

Burning thought
Okay, I made a mistake, and? You claimed Makai was a planet and you were wrong as well. . .that would mean you failed as well? Furthermore, I'm not even wrong, Inkai just exsist beneath makai, that's all. There are pocket dimensions beneath the earth as well in DarkStalkers.

basically put, its not makai

Makai seems to just be land, and an ocean surrounding it, you seem to think its something more yet proof does not show it....also where did this argument come from

Jedah destroys dimensions wasnt it, so as we see here, if he really does destroy makai (even though all we see is a few buildings blown up, so its nothing much) then all hes destroying is a landmass in the middle of ocean.....not much of a feet at all....and yes i know, its a 100 times bigger than earths conitnents together, that doesnt mean much since he doesnt actually blow it up, all weve seen him do is destroy the buildings in the image

Fire Ninja
basically put, its not makai

That's debatable.

Makai seems to just be land, and an ocean surrounding it, you seem to think its something more yet proof does not show it....also where did this argument come from
The proof has been posted already, we don't know how Big Makai is. Any arguments of about it's size is simply conjecture.

Jedah destroys dimensions wasnt it, so as we see here, if he really does destroy makai (even though all we see is a few buildings blown up, so its nothing much)

He destroys the entire dimension, based on what he said the image is irrelevant. We know he succeeded because he was able to proceed with his plan.

then all hes destroying is a landmass in the middle of ocean.....not much of a feet at all....and yes i know, its a 100 times bigger than earths conitnents together, that doesnt mean much since he doesnt actually blow it up, all weve seen him do is destroy the buildings in the image

Except that the Landmass is Matairiku, a part of Makai. Jedah states that he destroys a world, not a land mass.

Burning thought
That's debatable.

The proof has been posted already, we don't know how Big Makai is. Any arguments of about it's size is simply conjecture.

He destroys the entire dimension, based on what he said the image is irrelevant. We know he succeeded because he was able to proceed with his plan.

Except that the Landmass is Matairiku, a part of Makai. Jedah states that he destroys a world, not a land mass.

we dont know how big the whole thing is, we know how big the landmass is, the water is irrelevent.

He apparently destroys the entire dimension, which consists of a the single body of land and water....thats not but of a feat, nor is destroying this "dimension" as you like to call it.

also quote where it states he actually destroyed the entire dimension, not just the landmass and ocean...also were going by word of mouth here..destroyed can also mean what we see in the images, blow up buildings, where does it say he completly destroys everything

Fire Ninja
we dont know how big the whole thing is, we know how big the landmass is, the water is irrelevent.

There is no water, it's an sea of Fire & Ice. . . pay attention. How can the sea be irrelevant to determining the size of a Dimension? Wasn't that the whole point of this debate?

He apparently destroys the entire dimension, which consists of a the single body of land and water....thats not but of a feat, nor is destroying this "dimension" as you like to call it.

There is no water, man.

Once again, we do not know what the total size of the Dimension is. We simply can assume that the population may not spread out more than the land mass and/or sea's.

The population size and the size of the dimension are two mutually exclusive topics. Your making an "Association Fallacy" if you are trying to link the two.

also quote where it states he actually destroyed the entire dimension, not just the landmass and ocean...

also were going by word of mouth here..destroyed can also mean what we see in the images, blow up buildings, where does it say he completly destroys everything

Why don't you just read the ending instead of asking me to quote everything?

Second time I posted the ending:

Gu2bSSouLcc

"I'll have to destroy the other world. . ."

Common sense would tell you that if he's proceeding to destroy the Human world, then something must have happened to the world he wished to original "Recreate" .

It couldn't be more obvious, man. What does he destroy at begining, I'll give you a hint: Jedah mentions the story of it's creation.

Burning thought
There is no water, it's an sea of Fire & Ice. . . pay attention. How can the sea be irrelevant to determining the size of a Dimension? Wasn't that the whole point of this debate?

There is no water, man.

Once again, we do not know what the total size of the Dimension is. We simply can assume that the population may not spread out more than the land mass and/or sea's.

The population size and the size of the dimension are two mutually exclusive topics. Your making an "Association Fallacy" if you are trying to link the two.

Why don't you just read the ending instead of asking me to quote everything?

Second time I posted the ending:

Gu2bSSouLcc

"I'll have to destroy the other world. . ."

Common sense would tell you that if he's proceeding to destroy the Human world, then something must have happened to the world he wishes to "Recreate" .

no because you cannot determine the size of the dimension...the sea has not got a size slapped on it, so theres no way we can know, it could be small, large whatever.

i cant watch the ending, my connecton speed has been cut atm so i cant even download that little vid. And your automatically assuming hes going to destroy Earth just because he says he needs to....at the same time your assuming Destroy means absolutley eliminate everything including the dimension....when the only image we have is of the buildings being destroyed, the image+the fact he doesnt even say hes completly wiped it clean shows that you have no right to assume he has wiped the whole dimension, destroy could also mean he blew up everyone on the landmass or destroyed the lives of them all....

Fire Ninja
More proof from Jedah, before the destruction starts he says.:

". . .It is said, that all life began with one life form. To correct the errors of this world I shall go back. . ."

What world could he possibly be talking about, and if he proceeds what does that mean? It's obviously Makai, and it obviously means he destroyed the world. Matairiku is not a world, just a part of the world known as Makai.

Fire Ninja
no because you cannot determine the size of the dimension...the sea has not got a size slapped on it, so theres no way we can know, it could be small, large whatever.

Exactly, it could be any size. . .because the size of Makai is unknown.

i cant watch the ending, my connecton speed has been cut atm so i cant even download that little vid.

Okay, My bad.

And your automatically assuming hes going to destroy Earth just because he says he needs to....at the same time your assuming Destroy means absolutley eliminate everything including the dimension....when the only image we have is of the buildings being destroyed, the image+the fact he doesnt even say hes completly wiped it clean shows that you have no right to assume he has wiped the whole dimension,

Because he referred to the entire world. He did not say building or Land mass or anything other than building. The pictures are irrelevant to this point.

destroy could also mean he blew up everyone on the landmass or destroyed the lives of them all....

Except that he specified world.

Burning thought

Because he referred to the entire world. He did not say building or Land mass or anything other than building. The pictures are irrelevant to this point.

Except that he specified world.

no he didnt say it yet thats what the picture shows, and the pictures are irrelevent now? but when you want them to be their relevent? the pictures are relevent as much as the text.....and we see buildings being burt up

world and destroy can still mean many diffrent things which you seem to not grasp, world even thought the definatio is not such can be refered to just his planet, the mainland he could be easily referring to since destroying the sea is irrelevent anyway, if we can clearly see in the pictures buildings being burnt up, then obviously he isnt destroying the dimension fully, just the landmass, moaning at things about your own evidence just because you dont like it is not going to help you. Destroy as i said before can mean many things as well, your simply grabbing at the extremes to try and overrate Jedah even though your assuming

Fire Ninja
no he didnt say it yet thats what the picture shows,

I thought you could not watch the videos and he mentions worlds at the beginning and at the end.

and the pictures are irrelevent now? but when you want them to be their relevent? the pictures are relevent as much as the text.....and we see buildings being burt up

I said they are irrelevant to what's being said. The words says he wants to destroy the world, we see something being destroyed. After that he says he's moving on to destroy another world.

world and destroy can still mean many diffrent things which you seem to not grasp,

Enlighten me, what can they mean?

world even thought the definatio is not such can be refered to just his planet,

Post the definitions, burden of proof is on you.

the mainland he could be easily referring to since destroying the sea is irrelevent

Even though he specifically said world, aren't sea's part of worlds as well?

anyway, if we can clearly see in the pictures buildings being burnt up, then obviously he isnt destroying the dimension fully, just the landmass,

That's your conjecture versus what is stated. He said world, I see no reason why to not take his word versus yours. Landmass=/=World.

moaning at things about your own evidence just because you dont like it is not going to help you.

Even though I'm posting proof and your not?

Destroy as i said before can mean many things as well, your simply grabbing at the extremes to try and overrate Jedah even though your assuming

Enlighten me, what other definitions does destroy have?

Fire Ninja
de·stroy /dɪˈstrɔɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1. to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal; demolish; ruin; annihilate.
2. to put an end to; extinguish.
3. to kill; slay.
4. to render ineffective or useless; nullify; neutralize; invalidate.
5. to defeat completely.
–verb (used without object)
6. to engage in destruction.

Burning thought
de·stroy /dɪˈstrɔɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1. to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal; demolish; ruin; annihilate.
2. to put an end to; extinguish.
3. to kill; slay.
4. to render ineffective or useless; nullify; neutralize; invalidate.
5. to defeat completely.
–verb (used without object)
6. to engage in destruction.

exactley, fragments, burning we can see, so thats proven, he burned those buildings and destroyed them

Fire Ninja
exactley, fragments, burning we can see, so thats proven, he burned those buildings and destroyed them

That was an example used in a sentence, not the definition laughing

Burning thought
That was an example used in a sentence, not the definition laughing

the definition was reduce an object or burning or dissolving ,we can actually see burning

heres more defintions

do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house"
destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
demolish: defeat soundly; "The home team demolished the visitors"
put to death; "The customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"

the first one works very well with Jedah

Fire Ninja
the definition was reduce an object or burning or dissolving ,we can actually see burning

heres more defintions

do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house"
destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
demolish: defeat soundly; "The home team demolished the visitors"
put to death; "The customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"

the first one works very well with Jedah Yes, if you ignore all the others.

Burning thought
Yes, if you ignore all the others.

ah well thats the thing, now its you whos "choosing" is it? what one, this is just as ambiguoius as how big Makai actually is, same as how he actualyl destroyed it, most of the definations are to do with what we can actualyl see in the video, what Jedah says is no consequence because first we lack hearing his voice, how credible he is as well, and also we dont actually see anything to explain him destroying on the level your bringing up the Makais dimension, all we see is buildings blowing up. So his own definition could easily be any of those, yet more ambiguious stuff to bring up for proof for jedahs so called feats...all prove wrong

all weve come to after this debate is that you prefer not to call Makai a planet, just because its never said to be such or to be spheratrical...

Classic NES
ah well thats the thing, now its you whos "choosing" is it? what one, this is just as ambiguoius as how big Makai actually is,

Strawman

I did not choose anything, I'm just pointing out that you are choosing.

same as how he actualyl destroyed it, most of the definations are to do with what we can actualyl see in the video,

Ignoring of course the time frame which said destruction happened. Was burning buildings the end result of the destruction or was it did simply correlate with the destruction? Only Bt magically knows.

what Jedah says is no consequence because first we lack hearing his voice,

Worst thing ever stated, especially considering that you claimed you did not see the video.

how credible he is as well, and also we dont actually see anything to explain him destroying on the level your bringing up the Makais dimension, all we see is buildings blowing up. So his own definition could easily be any of those, yet more ambiguious stuff to bring up for proof for jedahs so called feats...all prove wrong

Because your cherry picking one point , while ignoring the dialouge from a video you allegedly cannot watch. Simply on the notion that Jedahs does not have any audio based dialouge.

all weve come to after this debate is that you prefer not to call Makai a planet, just because its never said to be such or to be spheratrical...

Or has any stars or is stated to be a planet, et cetera.

I've come to the conclusion that your lying. How could you explain the details of a video you cannot watch, Bt?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Classic NES
Strawman

I did not choose anything, I'm just pointing out that you are choosing.

Ignoring of course the time frame which said destruction happened. Was burning buildings the end result of the destruction or was it did simply correlate with the destruction? Only Bt magically knows.

Worst thing ever stated, especially considering that you claimed you did not see the video.

Because your cherry picking one point , while ignoring the dialouge from a video you allegedly cannot watch. Simply on the notion that Jadahs does not have any audio based dialouge.

Or has any stars or is stated to be a planet, et cetera.

I've come to the conclusion that your lying. How could you explain the details of a video you cannot watch, Bt?

ime sorry if i made you think ive never seen the video, ive seen the video several times before and just this morning ,but ime not sure if this ever happens to anyone esle but my provider cuts my connecton speed if i download too many things and slows down the bandwith.

now onto your points

1. i wasnt Strawmanning anything, i was also pointing out that neither of us may "choose" and i doubt we could decide and agree on what he means so its pointless to argue that

2. well no nobody knows the time fram or how long it took, what we do know is that we see burning buildings "fact", thats the only fact of the actualy destruction, the rest is his words, since this is a fact, we can only see his burning buildings, what we know as a fact is that his power of planatery destruction does not equel Pyrons, Pyrons world destruction>jedahs V2D would like that statement and it seems true from what weve discussing.

3. ive seen the video, i just cant watch it now, and no its not a bad statement, the way a being speaks is important in how we interpret what they say, if he was extremely arrogent and excited at the time, then he could easily be overrating what hes doing or exaggerating

4. ime not ignoring the dialogue, ime picking on the dialogue because you cannot just take definitions of words as you like them, as weve shown theres many definitions of destroy, that fact plus the fact all we actually see is buildings burning, we cannot assume he annihilated everything.

Classic NES
i

1. i wasnt Strawmanning anything, i was also pointing out that neither of us may "choose" and i doubt we could decide and agree on what he means so its pointless to argue that

If thats the case, why did you even choose in first place? If your gonna scold me for picking a definition, why would you choose one yourself?

the first one works very well with Jedah

That doesn't make any sense at all and which definition did I choose?

2. well no nobody knows the time fram or how long it took, what we do know is that we see burning buildings "fact", thats the only fact of the actualy destruction, the rest is his words, since this is a fact, we can only see his burning buildings, what we know as a fact is that his power of planatery destruction does not equel Pyrons, Pyrons world destruction>jedahs V2D would like that statement and it seems true from what weve discussing.

Words are facts to though, aren't we using words when we quote the FAQ?

3. ive seen the video, i just cant watch it now, and no its not a bad statement, the way a being speaks is important in how we interpret what they say, if he was extremely arrogent and excited at the time, then he could easily be overrating what hes doing or exaggerating

It makes no sense, how can the lack of sound invalidate a statement? Are books invalidated because they have no sound, that's some crazy logic.

I'm sure that he's excited, but that does not mean he's lying. That's a logic fallacy, his character does invalidate his argument. . . Not everyone who is excited is a liar or exaggerating.

4. ime not ignoring the dialogue, ime picking on the dialogue because you cannot just take definitions of words as you like them, as weve shown theres many definitions of destroy, that fact plus the fact all we actually see is buildings burning, we cannot assume he annihilated everything.

You are ignoring it, though. First you claim the lack of sound is a detractor then you claim Jedah's exaggerating? But, ignore the fact that the image could be the initial destruction and not the sum of a small piece. That's logic fallacy, his character does invalidate his argument.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Classic NES
If thats the case, why did you even choose in first place? If your gonna scold me for picking a definition, why would you choose one yourself?

That doesn't make any sense at all and which definition did I choose?

Words are facts to though, aren't we using words when we quote the FAQ?

It makes no sense, how can the lack of sound invalidate a statement? Are books invalidated because they have no sound, that's some crazy logic.

I'm sure that he's excited, but that does not mean he's lying. That's false dichotomy's right there. Not everyone who is excited is a liar or exaggerating.

You are ignoring it, though. First you claim the lack of sound is a detractor then you claim Jedah's exaggerating? But, ignore the fact that the image could be the initial destruction and not the sum of a small piece. That's logic fallacy, his character does invalidate his argument.

1. i was making a point that i could choose one favourable for my position and you could choose one for yours, you seem to be choosing the annilhation definition, either could be true but i was making the point that we cannot tell so its a pointless thing to debate

2. words "can" be facts, but when a character who we dont know the tone of, and who as you agree is certainly excited can exagerrate wheras the words in a document according to you are from the japanese guide itself made my developers who are the writers, regardless, the FAQ shows storyline elements, not what a character says.

3. its not crazy logic, sound is important, books describe sounds, and books (a good one) usually describes most aspects of a character, the way they move, the mood of the character, if Jedah through the text was identified as not being able to exagerrate or anything else of that kind then it may be more valid but not against the picture.

no not everyone is...so....its more probability that someone who is excited is going to exagerrate, like the famous "i am the king of world" statement, usually said when someone is excited or extremely pleased but it does not mean they have become the king of the world.

4. all these things you mentioned are unkowns, things people can only assume at...thats not how you can debate characters, you have to show the facts, the facts i will give you is whats in the storyline and thats buildings being destroyed in the image and him feeding the baby with souls.

Classic NES
1. i was making a point that i could choose one favourable for my position and you could choose one for yours, you seem to be choosing the annilhation definition, either could be true but i was making the point that we cannot tell so its a pointless thing to debate

There is no other definition though, since: Destruction, Destroy, Annihilate, and so on are all synonyms.

2. words "can" be facts, but when a character who we dont know the tone of, and who as you agree is certainly excited can exagerrate wheras the words in a document according to you are from the japanese guide itself made my developers who are the writers, regardless, the FAQ shows storyline elements, not what a character says.

Since when was character dialouge not considered a story element, man? Do characters writer their own scripts or do the writers create it for them, just like the general plot? Once again, just because he is excited does not mean he is exaggerating. Never mind, that his mood is conjecture with very little to no evidence.

3. its not crazy logic, sound is important, books describe sounds,

But, lack of sounds does not invalidate a point like you've been harping about.

and books (a good one) usually describes most aspects of a character, the way they move, the mood of the character, if Jedah through the text was identified as not being able to exagerrate or anything else of that kind then it may be more valid but not against the picture.

This isn't a book though, and since we do not know the mood of Jedah we cannot say for certain.

no not everyone is...so....its more probability that someone who is excited is going to exagerrate, like the famous "i am the king of world" statement, usually said when someone is excited or extremely pleased but it does not mean they have become the king of the world.

This is contradictory, if we cannot hear his tone. How can we tell he's excited? We have no evidence that he's excited at all.

4. all these things you mentioned are unkowns, things people can only assume at...thats not how you can debate characters, you have to show the facts, the facts i will give you is whats in the storyline and thats buildings being destroyed in the image and him feeding the baby with souls.

Except that it's not unknown, only the specifics and since they are not detractors to the argument I see no point in bringing them up.

rolling on floor laughing

Burning thought
lol who voted for them to teleport for the hills

anyway nn Classic ill answer those points in the morning its extremely late where i am now, have a nice sleep unless ofc your in a diffrent time zone

Classic NES
Alright, G'night.

Your G.O.D
Makai IS NOT a planet.

Classic NES
Makai IS NOT a planet.

Keep reading more those post.

rolling on floor laughing

Your G.O.D
How can you attempt to refute something that is fact.

It is clearly stated several times that Makai is a dimension.

And the whole thing wit Jedah's dialogue not being valid cuz you cant hear it really tickled me.

Violent2Dope
BT, you should get punched in the stomach for necroing this stupid ass thread. Fvck Jedah, Pyron speedblitzes him at FTL speeds and crushes him.

Diamond Kisses
You guys seriously need to stop bringing in character that do not go in the thread. It is Dimitri, Jedah and Kain. No Pyron ermm

If he want to bring the discussion back up, what is the problem with that? Let him. Maybe he was curious, or just had the lust to bring it up at a debate because he disliked or disapproveed with the outcome that had been shrug

Violent2Dope
Read back, he clearly added Pyron into the debate.

Diamond Kisses
Cool. Cut my first line of my previous post.

Violent2Dope
Thing is...Pyron, Jedah, or Demitri would beat "lord" Kain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>