Roxas Vs the Organization

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Okay, after Roxas Leaves the Organiation, they come after him one by one (the ones that died are magically alive again or w/e)

Battle One
Roxas vs Larxene (Uses Knives and Lightning attacks)

Battle Two
Roxas vs Marluxia (Has a huge scythe and razor sharp flower petals)

Battle Three
Roxas vs Luxord (Uses a huge deck of card to hide in and attack from, also dice)

Battle Four
Roxas vs Demyx (Water control and uses one big ass sitar)

Battle Five
Roxas vs Axel (Uses duel chakrams and controls the fire element)

Battle Six
Roxas vs Siax (Used one mother of an sowrd/axe style weapon, resembles a keyblade a bit, and has element of the moon)

Battle Seven
Roxas vs Zexion (Has the power of Illusion, but doesn't have a weapon)

Battle Eight
Roxas vs Lexeaus (Very big tomahawk and has powers of the Earth)

Battle Nine
Roxas vs Vexen (Controls Ice and has a spiked sheild)

Battle Ten
Roxas vs Xaldin (Uses 6 dragoons which he weild via his control of air)

Battle Eleven
Roxas vs Xigbar (Uses duel energy blasters and has the powers of Space e.i. teleport)

Battle Twelve
Roxas vs Xemnas (Used Areial Blades (looks like light sabres if you ask me...) and has the power of Nothingness)

Who takes Roxas out?

All battles take place in the world that never was, and Roxas is recovered after every fight.

ESB -1138
Xemnas was capable of taking on Riku and Sora at once. Heck if it wasn't for Riku, Sora would be dead. Even if Roxas makes it to Xemnas he loses there.

Remindme
Well i don't think he'll finish emphasis on "Who takes Roxas out?" Just wondering what your thoughts on it were

shin_gear
Putting Marluxia at #2 was a mistake. Roxas will be hard-pressed to overcome Marluxia. If he doesn't stop there he stops at 10 or 12.

Sol Valentine
he can't finish.

shin_gear
He can...but the probability is really low in my opinion. Probably 24%, but it's possible. Two Keyblades are probably stronger than any of the Organization XIII's weaponry since one can wrought chaos and ruin upon a world, but some of the other Organization members' stats such as their strength, speed, skill, experience and powers dwarfs Roxas's.

Sol Valentine
True, and against Xemnas, it's lowered.

shin_gear
Yeah Xemnas is....

*Remembers his quote from the second-to-last fight*

"Nothingness...is...eternal..."

Sol Valentine
Ah, badass.

Announcer guy from Tekken

'Welcome to the King:Of Iron Fist Tournament 5'

Remindme
Yeah Marl is the very early threat, but if you notice, it's a count down. Xenmas is number 1, Xigbar 2, Xalin 3 etc ;p

I'd pay to see the Roxas/Siax fight. Siax was a vicous boss, plus i love his weapon ^-^

The way i see it, either Marluxia, Siax or Xemnas are going to stop him.

I thought about doing it in an order of powers, but that would be mighty hard to call, so i put it in the number order

Sol Valentine
Saix was like a second Xemnas.

I wanna make a team up thread with Saix and Klarran.

Remindme
Nah, Siax is in the league below, but i'd put Siax ahead of Marluxia in power....actually.....that'd be another good one ^-^

Klarran? i'm ignorant, who's Klarran?

shin_gear
Are these in order of the members' numbers or in the order that you fight them in, because either way I think it's incorrect. 313

Sol Valentine
You're not ignorant, you just didn't know the game.

i'm gonna make a Klarrann, Tyurru, Inphyy, Aspharr, Myifee, and Dwingvatt respect threads tommorow so wait a little longer, K?

shin_gear
No.

Sol Valentine
I was talking to Remindme

shin_gear
Ok I will later.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
Are these in order of the members' numbers or in the order that you fight them in, because either way I think it's incorrect. 313

Nah it isn't, Members order:

I Xemnas
II Xigbar
III Xaldin
IV Vexen
V Lexaeus
VI Zexion
VII Siax
VIII Axel
IX Demyx
X Luxord
XI Marluxia
XII Larxene
XIII Roxas

Order they are defeated is :

1st Vexen
2nd Larxene
3rd Lexaeus
4th Zexion
5th Marluxia
6th Roxas
7th Demyx
8th Xaldin
9th Axel
10th Xigbar
11th Luxord
12th Siax
13th Xemnas

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
You're not ignorant, you just didn't know the game.

i'm gonna make a Klarrann, Tyurru, Inphyy, Aspharr, Myifee, and Dwingvatt respect threads tommorow so wait a little longer, K?

Okie dokie, i'll read but not post, they are all foreign to me

shin_gear
Coolz. happy

Although I think Axel's fought first in Chain of Memories, if you would count that.

Remindme
True, but thats the order there died stick out tongue hmmmm, maybe i should have used a spoiler tag......meh

shin_gear
I heard rumors that Axel may come back...but it's probably the human versions of the Nobodies that'll be back. Axel and Saix's human names are I think Ale and Isa, but none of this is confirmed.

Remindme
Yeah, most names of Org members are used with the same letters minus the x. Roxas is proof of that ;p

Xigbar = Bleig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Elen
Lexaeus = Aeleus
Zexion = Ienzo
Saix = Isa (rumored)
Axel = Ale (rumored)
Demyx = Dyme (rumored)

And thats all i know

shin_gear
Larxene is Arlene! dd

Remindme
So yeah, I'm gonna say

Marluxia vs Roxas - 6/10 in favour of Roxas

Saix vs Roxas - 50-50

Xemnas vs Roxas - 9/10 in favour of Xemnas

Sol Valentine
I wanna join Organization XIII so badly!

Nobody name: Xierachi Sardonyx.

Remindme
lol hmmm, i can't think of a name for me, oh well

I'd like to control gravity though ^^ yay stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
I would have Cosmic Manipulation to the smallest degree.

Remindme
Dang, thats way cooler than gravity....oh well

Sol Valentine
LOL

Remindme
Mind you, I could turn gravity to send Sora to the moon ;p (Then have him fight Saix there if he dare's survive)

Sol Valentine
Yes, but I can shoot the moon at my enemy.

Remindme
lol, i thought you said to a small degree? Moon moving seems pretty big ;p

Sol Valentine
A larger degree is moving the Sun, or changing the direction of a black hole.

Remindme
Still i think Xemnas would get mad at you for destroying a planet stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
why?

That's just more energy for him.

Remindme
Need the keyblade to release the hearts ;p so they add to kingdom hearts and then we can get hearts and feel rage + anger and get several times stronger (yay)

Sol Valentine
But then I won't feel................. Meloncholic.

Remindme
Heheh, you don't feel anything until you get a heart stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Don't the members of OXIII ever smile, or laugh?

Remindme
Yeah because they like to pretend they have hearts, Demyx also pretended he was afraid of Sora and the Underworld

Though, Axel claimed being around Roxas and Sora made him feel like he had a heart.

Sol Valentine
I know Axel and Demyx smilied a little bit, but the older members are scary.

I would never want to get on Xemnas' bad side.

Remindme
Yeah i know what you mean, Xigbar isn't too bad, he's quite funny in hollow bastian

But Xemnas, it's not wonder you only see Saix the stoic around him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.