Kain & Raziel runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
0. Vergil & Dante w/ Infinite devil trigger
1 Genra/Omega & Alpha-152
2. Hayabusa w/ TDS & Fiend Murai w/ DDB
3. Super Sonic & Super Shadow
4.Kos-Mos
5.Xenmas & Sephiroth

They get no rest, can they clear it?

Sol Valentine
No.

shin_gear
Well I'm going to go with Burning Thought and say yes they can. I really don't care. Kain and Raziel are just about invincible and can just suck their souls. I'm not even kidding.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, this is a spite thread. . . kain winz 10/10

shin_gear
Well then...

REPORTED dancebunny

Sandai Kitetsu
Not my fault that kain can't be stopped.

shin_gear
Mansex and Sephiroth waste the fools, soul reaver or not.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
3. Super Sonic & Super Shadow

They fail horribly here. Super Sonic and Super Shadow are invincible with control of time and space and unlimited energy and the Chaos Emeralds give live as it granted Sonic life when he was killed.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain can control Time and space wit the reaver as well. Also, his invincible, he can use mind control to make sonic and shadow fight each other or just BFR them with a dimensional dump. It's that easy, and blitz them with a Dimensional attack which is instantanous or faster than light.

ESB -1138
Kain can control Time and space wit the reaver as well. Also, his invincible, he can use mind control to make sonic and shadow fight each other or just BFR them with a dimensional dump. It's that easy, and blitz them with a Dimensional attack which is instantanous or faster than light.

Shadow is immune to mind control. Black Doom tried to control Shadow's mind but failed. Sonic and Shadow can just go back in time and kill Kain when he was born.

shin_gear
noyourewrong

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain would be right there waiting for them if they went back in time. Also, Kain could absorb there souls or use TK to make them fight each other like puppets as he laughs. Either way he wins, The Reaver is just too powerful and raziel is there with the spectral reaver. That's two reavers and raziel can possess people since he's a wraith. Also, he cannot die, when you destroy his body he returns to the spirit world and can come back by getting a new body. Kain can become intangiblle with mist, which would allow him to go through all of Sonics attacks.

shin_gear
Yeah, just check the LOK respect thread to know why.

Violent2Dope
Oh my f*cking God, and I thot BT was bad. For one thing, no way in hell do they beat KOSMOS, who stomps them.

shin_gear
We are kidding.

And I didn't even know KOS-MOS was in this until now.

Violent2Dope
That is not Sandai just so you know Gear. That person is his bro or some shit, but he is using Sandai's account now.

shin_gear
LOL, you honestly fell for that?

No, it's Sandai. His fake way of overrating characters because one or more people do so makes it obvious that it's him.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh my f*cking God, and I thot BT was bad. For one thing, no way in hell do they beat KOSMOS, who stomps them.

Kos-Mos wouldn't beat them, They lose in the previous fight, then Kos-Mos goes home having not killed anyone sad can't help but feel sorry for the guy

shin_gear
KOS-MOS is my baby boo sad

Violent2Dope
So it really is Sandai?

ESB -1138
Kain would be right there waiting for them if they went back in time. Also, Kain could absorb there souls or use TK to make them fight each other like puppets as he laughs. Either way he wins, The Reaver is just too powerful and raziel is there with the spectral reaver. That's two reavers and raziel can possess people since he's a wraith. Also, he cannot die, when you destroy his body he returns to the spirit world and can come back by getting a new body. Kain can become intangiblle with mist, which would allow him to go through all of Sonics attacks.

Shadow is immune to mind control as proven when Black Doom tried to use his TK to control Shadow. Also Super Sonic and Super Shadow are INVINCIBLE! Nothing can destroy them, not even a god that controls all of time and space.

MadMel
kain and raz cant die, especailly, kain, since he is the scion of balance (basically means he cant die until he saves the world)
thats a stalemate

HonkyTonkMan
Dante and Vergil with unlimited devil mode blast them to hell, soul stealing demons are probably nothing uncommon to them.

C. C. Cowgirl
Not my fault that kain can't be stopped.

Great! Another blind fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
kain and raz cant die, especailly, kain, since he is the scion of balance (basically means he cant die until he saves the world)
thats a stalemate

So it is. Super Sonic and Super Shadow cannot be defeated.

Burning thought
i know they cannot beat KOS-MOS no matter how high their overrated...shes tough that thing...

otherwise its a stalemate, none of them can kill the pair, and actually most of Sandai's arguements are almost correct. Since dimensional attacks are "zomg!!" maybe kain can damage KOS-MOS with enough time and think anyone who is not blind knows he has enough time

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Burning thought
i know they cannot beat KOS-MOS no matter how high their overrated...shes tough that thing...

otherwise its a stalemate, none of them can kill the pair, and actually most of Sandai's arguements are almost correct. Since dimensional attacks are "zomg!!" maybe kain can damage KOS-MOS with enough time and think anyone who is not blind knows he has enough time

He will get hypnotised by her looks droolio

Burning thought
indeed, no female love for thousands of years is going to work against him when he sees KOS-MOS

C. C. Cowgirl
Settled, the fight stops at KOS-MOS with a little intimate contact roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
aye Kos-Mos should be last, shes going to be the hardest one on there, Sephiroth cannot match Kos-mos, especially against Kain

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain & Raziel wins, what can Kos-Mos do to them?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Shadow is immune to mind control as proven when Black Doom tried to use his TK to control Shadow. Also Super Sonic and Super Shadow are INVINCIBLE! Nothing can destroy them, not even a god that controls all of time and space.

Then Kain can drop them into dimensions to BFR them or Raziel will possess one of them and make them fight the other. Either way, they lose.

C. C. Cowgirl
Kain & Raziel wins, what can Kos-Mos do to them?

Seduce them! They turn to nothing but puppets in her grasp raver

Burning thought
its more, what can Raziel and kain do to her?....she can survive all sorts, doesnt seem to have a soul..even if kain went into time power i doubt he could break her, although i dont know her durability it must be high considering she can survive high powered blasts

C. C. Cowgirl
You should experience her stamina flirt

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain could open up dimensions and banish her or use TK to make her shoot herself.

Violent2Dope
Sandai, it's not funny, stop playing around.

Burning thought
Kain could open up dimensions and banish her or use TK to make her shoot herself.

i dont think he can activate their weapons and he can only travel dimensions, wether his dimension blade attack can damage i dont know but i dont think he can put her in a dimension

C. C. Cowgirl
Hilarious! laughing out loud

Not ermm

Remindme
Yeeaaahhhhh suuuuuure Kain and Raziel kill Kos-Mos.....Then Kain and Raziel proceed to wipe out the infinites and kill Pyron...... no expression

Burning thought
Kains already killed pyron, Kos-MOs on the otherhand is a bit more than he is

Violent2Dope
BT, if you haven't realized this yet, this is a joke thread. Sandai doesn't really think Kain can win this.

Burning thought
ofc...i know

kos-mos has no soul

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
BT, if you haven't realized this yet, this is a joke thread. Sandai doesn't really think Kain can win this.

Sadly, I think he do think that no expression

Burning thought
laughing surely not, Sandai i dont believe it

Violent2Dope
Kains already killed pyron, Kos-MOs on the otherhand is a bit more than he is No, he hasn't. You ever think there may be a reason why only you thot Kain would win?

Sandai Kitetsu
i dont think he can activate their weapons and he can only travel dimensions, wether his dimension blade attack can damage i dont know but i dont think he can put her in a dimension

Think about it, when Kain uses the Dimension properties of the reaver. He's essentially going through dimensions and which is why he can dissappear. So, he should be able to traverse or expel people into other realms using the reaver. Plus raziel is there and he can never die since he's a ghost. How can Kos-Mos or whatever beat a ghost or escape a dimension dump?

C. C. Cowgirl
Think about it, when Kain uses the Dimension properties of the reaver. He's essentially going through dimensions and which is why he can dissappear. So, he should be able to traverse or expel people into other realms using the reaver. Plus raziel is there and he can never die since he's a ghost. How can Kos-Mos or whatever beat a ghost or escape a dimension dump? Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Sadly, I think he do think that no expression Originally posted by Violent2Dope
BT, if you haven't realized this yet, this is a joke thread. Sandai doesn't really think Kain can win this. Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Sadly, I think he do think that no expression

Violent2Dope
No, Sandai is not serious, trust me.

Sandai Kitetsu
laughing surely not, Sandai i dont believe it

Like I said before, I'm not the original user of this account. My cuz gave me this account, because he doesn't use it anymore, except in Pm's or whatever. we sure the same comp and he told me that I can't make another account since it would get banned. So, he gave me his to use, since he doesn't post here.

Darth Extecute
Hogger appears out of nowhere, smites Kain and Raziel before they reach their first foe and walks unharmed away..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Hogger appears out of nowhere, smites Kain and Raziel before they reach their first foe and walks unharmed away..

laughing

Darth Extecute
It's plain fact.. Hogger can move from one dimension to another.. He'll appear in the fight and slay them raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.