Goal 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Discos
I loved the first movie and waited for ages for the second movie to be released on DVD (as the cinemas round here didn't take it in).

It was released when I was on holiday so I had to wait even longer.

meh - it was a fifty fifty for me, I didn't think it lived up to the first movies point of view of giving the little man a big break. This one saw Santiago being arrogant and thinking everything evolves around him now.

Seeing the Real Madrid players in the movie was a boost, great way to shoot a movie and Martin Tyler was excellent.

I am eagerly needing to see the third one - world cup! Was also wondering if the striker from the Arsenal team will have a big rolein the third one - the one who wound up Santiago and got his penalty saved from Cassilas in the final.

Discos - 7/10

Bicnarok
i agree the first one was much better, maybe because of the novel idea theres not been many football (soccer) movies made, especially ones with in game action like this.

I loved the ball camera effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.