Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Solid Snake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/Infestedkerrigan3.jpg
Sarah Kerrigan!

Vs.

http://images.quizilla.com/C/ChubbyFrigginCheekies/1103602992_olid_Snake.jpg
Solid Snake!

Setting: A large abandoned space station! raver

Burning thought
not sure, i think kerrigan will take it, ime not 100% up to date with Solid but i know kerrigan can survive more shots than him since hes only human isnt he? and she can use lighting powers, read thoughts..not sure

C. C. Cowgirl
From what I got, Snake has beaten superhuman beings before yes

Since Sarah Kerrigan is one of the cooler superhuman beings, I decided to start a fight between the two raver

Sol Valentine
What can Sarah do?

C. C. Cowgirl
Telepathical, Mindreading and Telekenetical powers, along with the power to control lighting and thunder out of nowhere. She can also ensnare her foes. She is highly physicaly endurant and strong. Her intelligence is supreme most mortals big grin

Sol Valentine
Sarah kills Snake.

C. C. Cowgirl
She however will not be able to make the storm of lighting, as they are indoors, I think hmm

Burning thought
her lighting is from her mind, not the skies

Sol Valentine
i still say Sarah wins.

Darth Extecute
I believe this is a Sarah victory..

C. C. Cowgirl
So she can make thunder inside? Neat big grin

Burning thought
indeed big grin its a psionic storm, very powerful

Blax_Hydralisk
Quite frankly, the MGS-verse is nothing compared to things the Starcratt universe can do.

shin_gear
Sarah Kerrigan should fight Nicchae. haermm

Superboy Prime
Respect Solid Snake

Blax_Hydralisk
That's a nice thread. But Kerrigan still wins. Protoss can use there Psionic abilities to make people explode from the inside, can mind control an entire Capital-Ship's worth of personell, bringing the entire ship under there control etc.

Snake is an awesome character, but he can't hold a candle to Starcraft's heroes.

Terryc250
Sarah is also a leader, shes has a supreme mind and excellent tactician

Blax_Hydralisk
She can regenerate damage, she can take multiple hits from a tank, her claws can cut through steel tank armor, she can turn invisable, can cast psionic storms of lighting at people.

Kerrigans like the best hero in Starcraft, next to Zeratul. He does 100 damage.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
That's a nice thread. But Kerrigan still wins. Protoss can use there Psionic abilities to make people explode from the inside, can mind control an entire Capital-Ship's worth of personell, bringing the entire ship under there control etc.

Snake is an awesome character, but he can't hold a candle to Starcraft's heroes.

Didn't post it to change opinions. Saw someone didn't know much about Snake so I decided to let him know about Snake's respect thread. superdur

Blax_Hydralisk
Ah. Thannk god for the respect forum. makes things easier to reference.

judgement hand
this is the most one sided fight i've seen since mario, link, and samus

versus cloud, vincent, and sephiroth

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by judgement hand

I had good intentions sad

shin_gear
Originally posted by judgement hand

Chaos or Sephiroth would one-shot their asses. :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.