Exterminate the Brood infestation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
You are the leader of a planet with similar properties to Earth. Recently, a Brood invasion has overtaken your planet with over billions of them running around. You have been tasked with assembling a team from Marvel Earth to exterminate the Brood. With your budget limitations, you can only hire THREE people (one street level, one mid-tier level, and one herald level) from Marvel Earth, what 3 person team will you hire to save your planet from the Brood?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4987/38834-brood_400.jpg

rougeredmage
Warlock ( new mutants) deadpool and drax the destroyer with power gem

NiņoAraņa
Silver Surfer, Iron Man, and Deadpool ftw!

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
You are the leader of a planet with similar properties to Earth. Recently, a Brood invasion has overtaken your planet with over billions of them running around. You have been tasked with assembling a team from Marvel Earth to exterminate the Brood. With your budget limitations, you can only hire THREE people (one street level, one mid-tier level, and one herald level) from Marvel Earth, what 3 person team will you hire to save your planet from the Brood?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4987/38834-brood_400.jpg

WWH, Ghost Rider and Deadpool

Bouboumaster
WWH, Wolverine and the Punisher.

I think that Frank would be at his place there. It would be mortally efficient with is army experience.

I take Hulk over the surfer because Hulk have to main adventage over the Surfer. Surfer is faster, and can do zone damage, but Hulk is:
1- Stonger, and got the ability to become even more stonger;
2- More endurant, with the ability to heal himself, and rapidly.

Wolverine is in his place to. Healing factor and the clawz!

grey fox
Doctor Strange, Nitro and Aquarian

Endless Mike
Doctor Doom, Sentry, and Punisher

Takion
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
WWH, Wolverine and the Punisher.

I think that Frank would be at his place there. It would be mortally efficient with is army experience.

I take Hulk over the surfer because Hulk have to main adventage over the Surfer. Surfer is faster, and can do zone damage, but Hulk is:
1- Stonger, and got the ability to become even more stonger;
2- More endurant, with the ability to heal himself, and rapidly.

Wolverine is in his place to. Healing factor and the clawz!
Despite the fact Surfer himself could destroy all of them using the extent of his powers right?

Symmetric Chaos
Doom, Ironman, Wong

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doom, Ironman, Wong

who the hell is Wong? what's his powers?

Symmetric Chaos
who the hell is Wong? what's his powers?

Strange's manservant.

He's a competent fighter and once showed the ability to make sais out of energy. It's mentioned on ocassion that he has skill as a sorcerer but I've never really seen much in that department.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Strange's manservant.

He's a competent fighter and once showed the ability to make sais out of energy.

'manservant', that just sounds wrong

why would you choose him over someone like Wolverine?

Symmetric Chaos
'manservant', that just sounds wrong

why would you choose him over someone like Wolverine?

Because no number of streetlevel types would tip the odds here.

2damnloud
All I need is Storm.

Bouboumaster
Surfer could beat my three boys, but I think that Hulk would be more efficient against a legion of brood that the Surfer. Hulk can do smash better than Surfer. Anyway, the brood doesn't got the power of the Surfer.

Hulk would smash puny brood.

CaptainStoic
Well since the Brood are really scared of Wolverine guess who my team leader is. Hulk, in his current state will be the muscle/ brains, and since I'll need a resourceful guy with brains as well, I'd call in Forge.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Surfer could beat my three boys, but I think that Hulk would be more efficient against a legion of brood that the Surfer. Hulk can do smash better than Surfer. Anyway, the brood doesn't got the power of the Surfer.

Hulk would smash puny brood.

Hulk smashes one by one.

The surfer eradicates the race from space in an instant. no expression.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Soljer
Hulk smashes one by one.

The surfer eradicates the race from space in an instant. no expression.

Wouldn't that mean that he would kill the people as well?

darthgoober
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wouldn't that mean that he would kill the people as well?
Nah, he could use transmutation to remove the Brood from the possessed individuals.

lando005
strange or wanda doesn't matter either way they move their pinkies no more brood

Laminator_X
The Sentry, The Fixer, and Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.