If you had the powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Pretty simple, if you had all of Superman's powers but none of the weaknesses and perfect control of them, what would you do?

Sorry if this has been done.

Endless Mike
Take over the world

And wear a Pope Hat

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/5.html

superkronick92
Oh, forgot to add, your powers defy real world logic so x-ray vision, wont give anyone cancer.

Endless Mike
Crap, I wanted to give people cancer mad

pr1983
Originally posted by superkronick92
Pretty simple, if you had all of Superman's powers but none of the weaknesses and perfect control of them, what would you do?

I'd probably go insane and take over the world... then once i'd realised i was doing the wrong thing, i'd start trying to put it right...

but i'd make sure i was rich either way...

chickenlover98
id take over the world and kill you for insulting dbz so many times. oh but b 4 that id laugh my ass off that i got the powers and you didnt kronick

superkronick92
Well, the fact that you love DBZ so much to bring it in to a completely unrelated topic really shows how much you are IN love with DBZ. But back on topic, I would keep it a secret until my cover gets blown, then take over the world, in a good way, not Big Brother style, I'd probably try to end war and stop world hunger, anyone who brakes the law(serious, one-sided offense) gets flicked on the forehead.

Magee
I would fly in to space, heat vision the U.S, the middle east and probably north korea. Then I would go on a search for life on other planets.

Violent2Dope
I would go on a mad power hungry quest to rule all and know all. I would conquer whole planets, and if a planet dared to resist me I'd put it's ass in the sun.

WrathfulDwarf
Take over the female population...I'm the man. cool

SnazzySmurph
Gather every KMC Comics poster in one huge room and gloat/show off, then watch their reactions. ermmha

pr1983
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Gather every KMC Comics poster in one huge room and gloat/show off, then watch their reactions. ermmha

laughing out loud

appleptree
I think just do as the superman did .

Mindship
I'd fly around in a Spider-Man costume and confuse the hell out of everyone.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Mindship
I'd fly around in a Spider-Man costume and confuse the hell out of everyone. LMFAO!

Originally posted by appleptree
I think just do as the superman did . Same here. I'd help everybody out, and try to keep a secret identity for the fun of it.

Kelly_Bean

Fly to every destination.......birds and planes.

gogogadgetgo
help everyone? bah!!!!

rule the world i say! plus make every hot chick my slave!!!

mwahahahaha!!!

first, id wipe out china coz i feel like it. then i'd destroy india coz they aint got indoor plumbing. then i'd trash the entire middle east coz its hot there. then i'd ***** slap every world ruler to the sun.

then after i get tired i'd throw the earth to the sun and go into outerspace in search of new conquests.

Kal of Krypton
You would throw earth into the sun THAN go search for another planet that has life? That would be quite funny. It'd be hysterical if you did that and flew around space for awhile before realizing your lost, and that even Superman needs to breath, and the chances of you finding life on another planet are slim to none.

Violent2Dope
I still say rule the universe ftw. F*ck wit me, your planet goes in the sun. Tell you this shit right now, I will wear an actual COOL looking outfit, my undergarments are on the inside.

shortstickman
i'd probably end like superman except i wouldnt be such a dick about "abusing my powers" i'd save the world and all that crap but i'd be super rich (via work not thievery(sp?))

pr1983
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
You would throw earth into the sun THAN go search for another planet that has life? That would be quite funny. It'd be hysterical if you did that and flew around space for awhile before realizing your lost, and that even Superman needs to breath, and the chances of you finding life on another planet are slim to none.

not with a yellow sun... stick out tongue

shortstickman
even though there is a yellow sun that doesnt mean he doesnt need to breathe

Pete Beast
Definately fly to other planets, galaxies, worlds and see wdf is out there.

pr1983
Originally posted by shortstickman

he hasnt needed any equipment to breathe in space in years...

Soljer
Originally posted by shortstickman

Mongul.

SuppMan
I'd become the Ultimate Fighting Champion..and Pride fighting champion, and every other mma fighting league.. I'd knock out Kimbo Slice to.. hahaha.

ragesRemorse

id be superman

Or just do a whole LOT of drugs.

Sirius77
Same as superman.

Violent2Dope
Fvck Superman's powers, Superman Prime is where its at! I could beat Mxy! big grin

Minge
Originally posted by SaintSmurph

Make you suck me off. what do you mean I don't need superpowers for him to do that?

llagrok
Originally posted by Magee
I would fly in to space, heat vision the U.S, the middle east and probably north korea. Then I would go on a search for life on other planets.

I'd let Guy and Bada live, and maybe Smurph.

apoc001
I'd do the same as Superman, only instead of dressing in bright-colored tights, I would dress in, I dunno, a trenchcoat, and wear a ski mask or something. I would also limit my heroic activity and refuse to give out a nickname, so that I never became anything more than an urban legend. That way, there wouldn't be any villains out there whose sole purpose is my demise.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd let Guy and Bada live, and maybe Smurph. Bada over me!?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Bada over me!? You know that's how you like it. droolio

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You know that's how you like it. droolio Actually, I get the most praise when I'm above. haermm

Sarutobi700
i would punch thru a dimensional barrier to test my strenght against Sentry and Goku. I would probably end up losing and i would do it infront of all the Supes fanboyz

Endless Mike
Obviously You would lose. That doesn't say anything about whether Superman would or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.