Walker/Sersi/Thanos vs. Firestorm/DarkSied(GDS)/Progenitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Holy Tp and Matter Manipulation Batman.

Which Side Takes this massive battle of power!!

Endless Mike
Info on Progenitor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Info on Progenitor?
http://www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteams/legion/legion2/whoswho1.html#elementlad

gives a nice summation of What Element Lad/Prod is and can do.

Endless Mike
Oh, that's future Element Lad?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, that's future Element Lad?

It's element lad gone insane and developing his powers after billions of years.

Endless Mike
He's vulnerable to telepathy

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's vulnerable to telepathy

If GDS allows It. Maybe.

Endless Mike
He'd be too busy with Walker

nvrbeenwthagirl
He'd be too busy with Walker

Prod is far more powerful than thanos. By Far. I'd say walker is the better match for him. Thanos would be turned into a christmas tree. Thanos would do better with GDS DS. Who was actually weaker than current. Thanos with his upgrades is easily a match for GDS DS. maybe not in feat output, but in battle yes. leaving Firestorm and sersi.

Endless Mike
Saturn Girl was weaker than him but she still beat him via telepathy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Saturn Girl was weaker than him but she still beat him via telepathy
That version of Saturn girl was the most powerful telepath from a planet of telepaths. She beat The composite man as well. Another Skyfather lvl being.

Endless Mike
But she still wasn't stronger than him directly

Merlyn
Good fight.

Walker is the only reason I think team 1 has a shot...

But I'm going with team 2 ftw. smile

quanchi112
team one takes this with ease. walker is to much for team two. team one in a stomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
team one takes this with ease. walker is to much for team two. team one in a stomp.
Walker is too much for whom? Just which of team two is walker too much for?

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Walker is too much for whom? Just which of team two is walker too much for? Walker was decent in the 2 issues we saw him in.... But his inability to defeat Thanos in their "confrontation" was, meh. ermm

Endless Mike
He could defeat Thanos, it took Thanos, Thor, and Genis to just send him away for a bit, but he wasn't even hurt.

quanchi112
Walker is too much for whom? Just which of team two is walker too much for? the other team, gds darkseid is nothing special.

Galan007
He could defeat Thanos, it took Thanos, Thor, and Genis to just send him away for a bit, but he wasn't even hurt. I understand that...

Just saying that Walker not being able to down Thanos is an incredibly low showing, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I understand that...

Just saying that Walker not being able to down Thanos is an incredibly low showing, imo. well he is thanos.

u know the guy who defeated the elders,took down the beyonder,figured out a way to put down thor with the power gem,became supreme how many times.

yeah a really low showing.

didnt mistress death kill him and not thanos anyways/

i mean if mistress death killing u is a low showing then wow.

Endless Mike
He was trying to find the info on Death's location from Thanos, not kill him

nvrbeenwthagirl
well he is thanos.

u know the guy who defeated the elders,took down the beyonder,figured out a way to put down thor with the power gem,became supreme how many times.

yeah a really low showing.

didnt mistress death kill him and not thanos anyways/

i mean if mistress death killing u is a low showing then wow.

Mistress death can kill anyone. No matter how powerful or low the being.

quanchi112
Mistress death can kill anyone. No matter how powerful or low the being. i was being sarcastic.

laughing

Endless Mike
Mistress death can kill anyone. No matter how powerful or low the being.

Not LT or TOAA

quanchi112
Not LT or TOAA she cant kill oblivion,eternity,infinity or thanos with the heart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not LT or TOAA

The LT is a punk. He got screwed over by Thanos while Death was sitting comfortable. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
The LT is a punk. He got screwed over by Thanos while Death was sitting comfortable. laughing laughing laughing lt>>>mikey or his bro lucy.

ps dc has no supreme being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lt>>>mikey or his bro lucy.

ps dc has no supreme being.

laughing laughing laughing eek!

I think you like the forum calling you names. You have to. You could't possibly believe the stuff you post. LMAO. You get off on being the forum joke.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing eek!

I think you like the forum calling you names. You have to. You could't possibly believe the stuff you post. LMAO. You get off on being the forum joke. all of what i sayy is true.

find me a scan of michael having gods power and not the power of creation.

find me that scan, k thanks.

that will be all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
all of what i sayy is true.

find me a scan of michael having gods power and not the power of creation.

find me that scan, k thanks.

that will be all.

you know what God is called? he's called the creator. nuff said.

quanchi112
you know what God is called? he's called the creator. nuff said. he said he had the power of creation. not the power of god. see the diff. of course u dont as u only want to see what u want to see.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he said he had the power of creation. not the power of god. see the diff. of course u dont as u only want to see what u want to see.

I think you misunderstand. as you ALWAYS do. Micheal doens't have God's power. he is god's power. Lucifer is Gods will. that is why they are called god's sons. OMG. you didn't know that? No wonder I been thinking you were stupid. I'm sorry> i thought you knew that and were just being dumb. forgive me.

quanchi112
I think you misunderstand. as you ALWAYS do. Micheal doens't have God's power. he is god's power. Lucifer is Gods will. that is why they are called god's sons. OMG. you didn't know that? No wonder I been thinking you were stupid. I'm sorry> i thought you knew that and were just being dumb. forgive me. he isnt all of gods power. when does it say that, he represents his power but cant wield it all like the not so supreme presence. sorry but michael is dead. someone else has the power of creation now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he isnt all of gods power. when does it say that, he represents his power but cant wield it all like the not so supreme presence. sorry but michael is dead. someone else has the power of creation now.

let's look at how dc's god works.

The Spectre is god's Wrath.
God also has a being called the voice.

Then there is one called the source
Michael is the power
Lucifer is the will.

None of these beings are some of god. they are parts of him. they literally are him manifest.

quanchi112
let's look at how dc's god works.

The Spectre is god's Wrath.
God also has a being called the voice.

Then there is one called the source
Michael is the power
Lucifer is the will.

None of these beings are some of god. they are parts of him. they literally are him manifest. so the wrath of god can be out to the limit by shazam and cannot destroy ps.

the wrath was also getting cursbtomped by an amped cap marvel and was also caged by some prankster joker with insane powers.

ps now it makes sense why the presence isnt supreme.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing Originally posted by quanchi112
so the wrath of god can be out to the limit by shazam and cannot destroy ps.

the wrath was also getting cursbtomped by an amped cap marvel and was also caged by some prankster joker with insane powers.

ps now it makes sense why the presence isnt supreme.

Surely Marvel's god isn't. Niether he, Nor The LT, nor thanos could fix the unversal flaw. laughing

quanchi112
laughing

Surely Marvel's god isn't. Niether he, Nor The LT, nor thanos could fix the unversal flaw. laughing uhm thanos fixed the universal flaw.

laughing laughing

shows how much u know.

wink

dont worry ill always be here to correct those misinformed posters.

ps dont hate debate.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
uhm thanos fixed the universal flaw.

laughing laughing

shows how much u know.

wink

dont worry ill always be here to correct those misinformed posters.

ps dont hate debate.

wink

you would be wrong. Thanos never fixed the flaw. an omnipotent being would have been able to fix the flaw. thanos couldn't fix it, so he had to destroy everything and restart it. Shows how much you know. you pwned yourself.

quanchi112
you would be wrong. Thanos never fixed the flaw. an omnipotent being would have been able to fix the flaw. thanos couldn't fix it, so he had to destroy everything and restart it. Shows how much you know. you pwned yourself. thats how he fixed it. life went on and so did thanos. nicely done thanos. he did what no one else in comics has done in one story.

he conquered marvel then restored it as no one could stop him. TOAA needed thanos. what an honor. thanos importance is great indeed to the marvel universe.

ps thanos fixed the flaw and everyone lived.

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats how he fixed it. life went on and so did thanos. nicely done thanos. he did what no one else in comics has done in one story.

he conquered marvel then restored it as no one could stop him. TOAA needed thanos. what an honor. thanos importance is great indeed to the marvel universe.

ps thanos fixed the flaw and everyone lived.

Happy Dance

everyone died. he restarted it all. And what did he do that hasn't already been done? read has pwned the Lt before. Reed has fixed the multiverse before. Big deal. laughing

quanchi112
everyone died. he restarted it all. And what did he do that hasn't already been done? read has pwned the Lt before. Reed has fixed the multiverse before. Big deal. laughing thanos saved all from the flaw. only thanos could fix it becuz of his uber will.

thanos saved all. no one else could save it in this story.

see the diff.

when has the almighty wanted reed to do something that he couldnt do himself.

see the diff.

ps i know u can.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos saved all from the flaw. only thanos could fix it becuz of his uber will.

thanos saved all. no one else could save it in this story.

see the diff.

when has the almighty wanted reed to do something that he couldnt do himself.

see the diff.

ps i know u can.

stick out tongue

Thanos has more will than the one above all apparantely. So the one above all isn't omnipotent, neither is the lt, and since thanos had the "power of the one above all" then thanos wasn' tomnipotent either. See the diff?

quanchi112
Thanos has more will than the one above all apparantely. So the one above all isn't omnipotent, neither is the lt, and since thanos had the "power of the one above all" then thanos wasn' tomnipotent either. See the diff? he was omnipotent as it stated in the comic and so was the previous almighty. he was supreme while the preence was shaped by external forces and cannot defeat another being out there in the geb.

ps see the diff.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
he was omnipotent as it stated in the comic and so was the previous almighty. he was supreme while the preence was shaped by external forces and cannot defeat another being out there in the geb.

ps see the diff.

wink

the one above all was omnipotent? yet he nor his servant the lT could fix the universal flaw. LMAO. and then thanos couldn't fix it either. He had to kill everything and start over. An omnipotent being can do anything. including fixing the flaw without destroying everything. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
the one above all was omnipotent? yet he nor his servant the lT could fix the universal flaw. LMAO. and then thanos couldn't fix it either. He had to kill everything and start over. An omnipotent being can do anything. including fixing the flaw without destroying everything. laughing laughing laughing he is omnipotent. ever hear the argument if god wanted to create a rock so heavy even he couldnt lift it. in comics this is true.

ps the presence isnt even supreme and supremacy is a far cry for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.