Rune King Thor & DC Ares Vs Stayne & Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Who wins? Old gods Vs New Gods.

No God Wave.

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Who wins? Old gods Vs New Gods.

No God Wave.

Team One FTW

WhiteWitchKing
Where f#$@ are the new gods supporters? Something about them being multiversal/omniversal/abstract killers. What happened? Scared of a thunder god and a war god?

TricksterPriest
Yes, but Stayne and Takion aren't the top dogs. Highfather and Darkseid on the other hand, they could take this one.

rico777
RKT solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, but Stayne and Takion aren't the top dogs. Highfather and Darkseid on the other hand, they could take this one. rkt would annihilate darkseid and high father.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
rkt would annihilate darkseid and high father.

Dude. No he wouldn't. He's above Odin but not by that far.

quanchi112
Dude. No he wouldn't. He's above Odin but not by that far. yes he would. supes can defeat darkseid and so can odin, rkt is above supes by far and could never lose and is above odin. rkt wins this and easily.

WhiteWitchKing
yes he would. supes can defeat darkseid and so can odin, rkt is above supes by far and could never lose and is above odin. rkt wins this and easily.

But Supes would get annihilated against Highfather the way Odin did Surfer. Taking into account DS loses against Supes, it takes away from DS credits, not Highfather. But really, if DS didn't fight like an idiot and used versatility, Superman's got nothing. Supes is top tier level (Thor/GL/CM/BRB), not even approaching Mangog or Kurse or a hell lord much less head pantheon beings.

Whether Odin can beat Darkseid, I'd say yes. But against Highfather, it's tougher to call.

rico777
But Supes would get annihilated against Highfather the way Odin did Surfer. Taking into account DS loses against Supes, it takes away from DS credits, not Highfather. But really, if DS didn't fight like an idiot and used versatility, Superman's got nothing. Supes is top tier level (Thor/GL/CM/BRB), not even approaching Mangog or Kurse or a hell lord much less head pantheon beings.

Whether Odin can beat Darkseid, I'd say yes. But against Highfather, it's tougher to call.

Don't even try.. he's a biased marvelite. He'll keep going around in circles until he pisses you off with his stupid logic. Don't even waste 1 more minute with him

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rico777
Don't even try.. he's a biased marvelite. He'll keep going around in circles until he pisses you off with his stupid logic. Don't even waste 1 more minute with him

What's sad about this is I really think he's a DC supporter in disguise. With the amount of biasness, he's overrating Marvel and underrating DC to the point that people are hating Marvel characters.

quanchi112

Whether Odin can beat Darkseid, I'd say yes. But against Highfather, it's tougher to call. odin could and would defeat darkseid. darkseid has always been slightly more powerful imp than high father.

WhiteWitchKing
odin could and would defeat darkseid. darkseid has always been slightly more powerful imp than high father.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You based this on what? Examples of feats that back you up on this please.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) You based this on what? Examples of feats that back you up on this please. odins entire history. darkseid has been crushed by beings less than he. apokolips now,hunter and prey,raker,etc.

odin oneshots the surfer while ds taps out to him.

WhiteWitchKing
odins entire history. darkseid has been crushed by beings less than he. apokolips now,hunter and prey,raker,etc.

odin oneshots the surfer while ds taps out to him.

I mean Darkseid > then Highfather. Feats or anything that puts him above Highfather.

quanchi112
I mean Darkseid > then Highfather. Feats or anything that puts him above Highfather. darkseid has always been above him. wouldnt u say. ds is greater than high father one on one for the majority.

WhiteWitchKing
darkseid has always been above him. wouldnt u say. ds is greater than high father one on one for the majority.

No, I wouldn't say. That's why I'm asking you for evidence of this.

quanchi112
No, I wouldn't say. That's why I'm asking you for evidence of this. read the new gods and all their runs ds has a better track record against high father.

WhiteWitchKing
read the new gods and all their runs ds has a better track record against high father.

I don't wanna read all of it. This is a forum discussion, you wanna claim DS > Highfather, then back it up with scans and feats.

Do you think Superman can take down Orion easily? Or Thor, BRB, CM? The guy is around their level. Orion is to Highfather as Thor is to Odin. And the only reason DS gets his ass kicked is cause he physically fights being when he shouldn't.

quanchi112
I don't wanna read all of it. This is a forum discussion, you wanna claim DS > Highfather, then back it up with scans and feats.

Do you think Superman can take down Orion easily? Or Thor, BRB, CM? The guy is around their level. Orion is to Highfather as Thor is to Odin. And the only reason DS gets his ass kicked is cause he physically fights being when he shouldn't. im not searching for all these scans and going to dig it up. ds slightly>highfather.

superman>orion.

thor>orion
odin >>high father

WhiteWitchKing
im not searching for all these scans and going to dig it up. ds slightly>highfather.

Cause you don't have any. I've seen you post scans before, so don't bring up this bs about not going to dig up these scans. Two scan is enough. Can you even manage that?

laughing Riiight. They're roughly equal overall.

Same thing. Roughly equal.

Thank you for yourself bs. This still doesn't prove DS>Highfather.

According to you: Odin>Thor>=Superman>Darkseid>Highfather. So Odin>>Highfather?

^%*@?!@

quanchi112
Cause you don't have any. I've seen you post scans before, so don't bring up this bs about not going to dig up these scans. Two scan is enough. Can you even manage that?

laughing Riiight. They're roughly equal overall.

Same thing. Roughly equal.

Thank you for yourself bs. This still doesn't prove DS>Highfather.

According to you: Odin>Thor>=Superman>Darkseid>Highfather. So Odin>>Highfather?

^%*@?!@ ill look at my stuff later ntonight concerning all my new gods stuff.

odin>darkseid>highfather>superman>thor>orion

there u go but superman is still capable of beating ds while orion fails miserably against him.

see the diff.

rico777
ill look at my stuff later ntonight concerning all my new gods stuff.

odin>darkseid>highfather>superman>thor>orion

there u go but superman is still capable of beating ds while orion fails miserably against him.

see the diff.

you own comics? crazy!!! rolling on floor laughing

RKT solos the team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know how powerful RUNE King Thor is. The most poweful I can gage Takion is that he took highfather's place. He was more powerful than the creator. As highfather said. BUT, Highfather said DS could destroy Takion. So that would mean DS>Takion>Higfather. According to Highfather's own statements about takion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know how powerful RUNE King Thor is. The most poweful I can gage Takion is that he took highfather's place. He was more powerful than the creator. As highfather said. BUT, Highfather said DS could destroy Takion. So that would mean DS>Takion>Higfather. According to Highfather's own statements about takion. rkt>>>>darkseid.

it owuld be curbstompage.

the Darkone
im not searching for all these scans and going to dig it up. ds slightly>highfather.

double What the f**k? superman>orion. Dude Orion owne Pc Superman like a pimp, Orion overall is too powerful for Superman.

What the f**k? thor>orion. Dude they are equals down to a T
odin >>high father. not by that much, but still greater.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
u changed my post. answer me this one. why hasnt orion been able to defeat darkseid but superman whips his ass and makes him give up.

WhiteWitchKing
u changed my post. answer me this one. why hasnt orion been able to defeat darkseid but superman whips his ass and makes him give up.

Because flagship characters and an icon like Superman is allowed to perform feats he shouldn't and beat people he has no business fighting...even against Kirby characters.

quanchi112
Because flagship characters and an icon like Superman is allowed to perform feats he shouldn't and beat people he has no business fighting...even against Kirby characters. oh so since kirby created him superman has no right defeating him?

why?

supes has fought more powerful beings and lived to tell about it. ds isnt that powerful anyways when it comes down to hand to hand combat. that is his weakness and supes beat his head in when it came down to that.

WhiteWitchKing
oh so since kirby created him superman has no right defeating him?

why?

No one said Supes didn't have any right. What I'm saying is even with the iconic label attached to Kirby's creation, you'd think DC writers would not dismiss his creation in order to boost Supes rep => by beating guys he weaker against. I don't have a problem with him beating on Orion and other Kirby creation in his league or below. But when he consistently beat Kirby creations he shouldn't; it just shows how badly DC is willing to kick around iconic creations of Kirby to boost their golden boy.

He beats up on DS, who according to you is greater than Highfather, but would have problems against Orion or Hal? Does that make sense to you? The guy has problems against top tiers but he's would beat down people above top tier?

Also most his fights against Darkseid were physical. A more well written DS that's more versatile in his power should mop him.

So has Thor, Surfer, Quasar, and other top tier heroes. They've all beaten beings greater than Odin on more than one occassion. But on average, they aren't even in Odin's league so let's not start. Strange has beaten people that far outclass Odin. But without prep and his role as a hero, he'd get murdered against Odin and most of his highend rogues.

quanchi112
No one said Supes didn't have any right. What I'm saying is even with the iconic label attached to Kirby's creation, you'd think DC writers would not dismiss his creation in order to boost Supes rep => by beating guys he weaker against. I don't have a problem with him beating on Orion and other Kirby creation in his league or below. But when he consistently beat Kirby creations he shouldn't; it just shows how badly DC is willing to kick around iconic creations of Kirby to boost their golden boy.

He beats up on DS, who according to you is greater than Highfather, but would have problems against Orion or Hal? Does that make sense to you? The guy has problems against top tiers but he's would beat down people above top tier?

Also most his fights against Darkseid were physical. A more well written DS that's more versatile in his power should mop him.

So has Thor, Surfer, Quasar, and other top tier heroes. They've all beaten beings greater than Odin on more than one occassion. But on average, they aren't even in Odin's league so let's not start. Strange has beaten people that far outclass Odin. But without prep and his role as a hero, he'd get murdered against Odin and most of his highend rogues. superman wouldnt just stomp orion or hal but would soundly defeat them both for a sold majority. ds's stock has fallen in the past ten years. kirby wrote him as being more powerful but dc owns him and can do what they want to him. superman doesnt beat ds every time but has kicked his ass on more than one occasion. just accept it.

ds isnt that imprressive when the fight boils down to hand to hand combat.

usually when thor,quasar,and the surfer had beaten more powerful villains or what not there have been plot devices in place to show how and why that can happen.

see the diff.

ps there was no plot device when superman beat darkseids ass in apokolips now. it was one on one and darkseid looked bad.

WhiteWitchKing
superman wouldnt just stomp orion or hal but would soundly defeat them both for a sold majority.

So wait. He'd have a solid majority? Against these guys? LOL. What about Bill, Quasar, and Thor? He would stomp them but would soundly defeat them as well, right?

And any one of these guys against the surperiors like Ganthet or Highfather would be a stomping. You think Hal would even come pull a few wins against Ganthet if they fought? Or Orion against Highfather?

So would you conclude the same if Superman fought Highfather?

Er...if you agree that he isn't impressive at hand to hand, then a more competantly written DS should mop the floor with Supes. But he's not written that way against Superman now is he?

Then how do you explain Thor knocking down a Celestial when three skyfathers couldn't even dent one? How about explaining Thor escaping Demogorge when half a dozen hell lords couldn't? Rookie Quasar beat down a Watcher, care to explain that one?

Except he used mostly hand to hand against Supes. You really think Supes would beat Highfather?

quanchi112
So wait. He'd have a solid majority? Against these guys? LOL. What about Bill, Quasar, and Thor? He would stomp them but would soundly defeat them as well, right?

And any one of these guys against the surperiors like Ganthet or Highfather would be a stomping. You think Hal would even come pull a few wins against Ganthet if they fought? Or Orion against Highfather?

So would you conclude the same if Superman fought Highfather?

Er...if you agree that he isn't impressive at hand to hand, then a more competantly written DS should mop the floor with Supes. But he's not written that way against Superman now is he?

Then how do you explain Thor knocking down a Celestial when three skyfathers couldn't even dent one? How about explaining Thor escaping Demogorge when half a dozen hell lords couldn't? Rookie Quasar beat down a Watcher, care to explain that one?

Except he used mostly hand to hand against Supes. You really think Supes would beat Highfather? a lot of the examples u have given are flukes while supes has beaten darkseids head in more than once. see the diff.

yes i think superman could take highfather if he could defeat darkseid.

WhiteWitchKing
a lot of the examples u have given are flukes while supes has beaten darkseids head in more than once. see the diff.

So you call these flukes?

Godblast Majestix Zeliah
Knocking down a Celestial
Escaping from Demogorge's being

What about Strange? Is it all flukes?

Right. I'm still looking for those scans of feats that put Darkseid above Highfather?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you call these flukes?

Godblast Majestix Zeliah
Knocking down a Celestial
Escaping from Demogorge's being

What about Strange? Is it all flukes?

Right. I'm still looking for those scans of feats that put Darkseid above Highfather?

DS has beaten highfather and scared Highfather. Highfather has also said the Takion was more powerful than he, but DS would destroy Takion if he found him. But in all seriousness, Highfather would wave his staff and turn superman into a kryptonite statue. Same as DS could if not for idiot writers in two stories. doesn't matter much. DS is far more powerful than Superman. And he isn't going around fighting people hand to hand any more. He just waves his hand and pwns people.

WhiteWitchKing
DS has beaten highfather and scared Highfather. Highfather has also said the Takion was more powerful than he, but DS would destroy Takion if he found him. But in all seriousness, Highfather would wave his staff and turn superman into a kryptonite statue. Same as DS could if not for idiot writers in two stories. doesn't matter much. DS is far more powerful than Superman. And he isn't going around fighting people hand to hand any more. He just waves his hand and pwns people.

Can I have scans of that fight. They've struggled with no winners. But if you have some that proves others, by all means show it. More reading for me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can I have scans of that fight. They've struggled with no winners. But if you have some that proves others, by all means show it. More reading for me.

which fight are you refering. i can point you in the right direction.

Gecko4lif
rkt>>>>darkseid.

it owuld be curbstompage.

RKT> Darkseid
True Darksied>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT
True Darksied>>>>>EGT

WhiteWitchKing
which fight are you refering. i can point you in the right direction.

Beaten and scared Highfather.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
RKT> Darkseid
True Darksied>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT
True Darksied>>>>>EGT where is this true darkseid?

how do u know which one is the true darkseid?

what has he done that puts him above rune king thor?

vlaaad12345
Dude. No he wouldn't. He's above Odin but not by that far.
Endgame thor(or rkt whichever you prefer)is thors own power+all of odins+full rune knowledge he is much above odin who would destroy darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Endgame thor(or rkt whichever you prefer)is thors own power+all of odins+full rune knowledge he is much above odin who would destroy darkseid. thumb up

darkseid wouldnt have a chance against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.