Ganondorf vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Two of my favorite baddies, who can win. To be fair for ganon, I'll give him all his powers. I think kain, after a good fight would win. His simply demonstrated too much with the reaver.

Violent2Dope
Ganon is immortal in every possible way. Kain can't even hurt him.

ESB -1138
Is that why Ganon has been killed in Zelda NES? A Link to the Past? Twilight Princess? Is that why he was dead in the Adventure of Link? Oracles of Seasons/Ages?

Violent2Dope
Seasons and Ages have been confirmed to be non-canon, he didn't die in TP, Adventures of Link is directly after Zelda NES I think, and I can't remember much about LttP. In WW, the MS could not scratch him while weakened, Valoo breathing fire and collapsing his castle on top of him did not kill him, his castle collapsing in OoT did not kill him.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Is that why Ganon has been killed in Zelda NES? A Link to the Past? Twilight Princess? Is that why he was dead in the Adventure of Link? Oracles of Seasons/Ages?

haermm

Funny stick out tongue

You contradict yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Where?

Burning thought
*shrug* if its true that Ganon cannot be killed then why? is an interesting thing to ask...

another note is that he can probably be K'Oed...or submissioned

if the above are impossible or N/A then none of them can win

ESB -1138
Ganon can be killed. Go look at NES Zelda, a Link to the Past, or Twilight Princess. Three games in which Ganon was killed in.

C. C. Cowgirl
Where?

He can not be killed because of what you said stick out tongue

You counted more than one game where you beat him, which means he does not die roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
*shrug* if its true that Ganon cannot be killed then why? is an interesting thing to ask...

another note is that he can probably be K'Oed...or submissioned

if the above are impossible or N/A then none of them can win He can only be injured by the MS and Light Arrows.

Burning thought
hmm intrieging

well light kain may be able to use since Raziels absorbtion, not to menstion control over energy, is light a type of energy? i thought it was, i dunno..

if light is energy kain may be able to manifest it and harm ganon if light is what can damage him, however if thats not true, none of them die

it would be a battle of knockout

ESB -1138
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
He can not be killed because of what you said stick out tongue

You counted more than one game where you beat him, which means he does not die roll eyes (sarcastic)

...you confused me. Ganon was killed in NES Zelda, a Link to the Past, and Twilight Princess.

Remindme
Assuming they could kill/harm each other.

I would have to back Ganon here. But that's just me and my two cents

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He can only be injured by the MS and Light Arrows.

Then the reaver should be able to hurt him, since it can create light.

ESB -1138
And the Four Swords hurt Ganon

Violent2Dope
And the Four Swords hurt Ganon It's not canon. Too many plot holes and inconsistencies.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain can kill him because the reaver can kill immortals or undead.

ESB -1138
To bad the grand creator of Zelda, Miyamoto, was in charge of the game. Miyamoto > You

Violent2Dope

quanchi112
Is that why Ganon has been killed in Zelda NES? A Link to the Past? Twilight Princess? Is that why he was dead in the Adventure of Link? Oracles of Seasons/Ages? thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He can only be injured by the MS and Light Arrows. do u know that kain can only be killed by the soul reaver,right?

wielding the sould reaver kain cant die. kain hasnt died in any of his games and has even had his own heart torn out and survived. if u wanna go by plot devices kain can get his hands on silver arrows and what not for the kill but ganon aint getting his piggish hands on the soulreaver. sorry but to have these two fight we must have the plot devices taken out becuz really kain cannot lose either and hasnt lose yet in any of his games since becoming the vampire.

oh and by the way kain imo crushes him.

Creshosk
God, I'm so glad that I had misread the title of this thread, when I first saw it I thought it was Gandolf vs Kain...

Stalemate...

The Master sword has been stated to be the only weapon that can harm Ganon, just as the soul reaver's the only one that can hurt Kain.

Then there's the parellel of the Heart and the triforce of power.

If both have their plot devices neither can win. Kain has the only weapon that can hurt him and cannot weild the weapon that was designed to overcome the goddesses power.

Ganon was never really killed only sealed away by the only weapon that can harm Ganondorf.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Creshosk
God, I'm so glad that I had misread the title of this thread, when I first saw it I thought it was Gandolf vs Kain...

Stalemate...

The Master sword has been stated to be the only weapon that can harm Ganon, just as the soul reaver's the only one that can hurt Kain.

Then there's the parellel of the Heart and the triforce of power.

If both have their plot devices neither can win. Kain has the only weapon that can hurt him and cannot weild the weapon that was designed to overcome the goddesses power.

Ganon was never really killed only sealed away by the only weapon that can harm Ganondorf. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.