Luke Cage vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Who wins?

don't shiv
Blade has a hipper Hairdo and an extensive kill record to Go with his vampire abilities
Cage's MA skills and strength would sweat Spidey and Slam Cap IMO.

Battlehammer
............what...............are............you............talking about

cmack
i dont understand, you must elaborate my friend

JasonK4
Originally posted by don't shiv
Blade has a hipper Hairdo and an extensive kill record to Go with his vampire abilities
Strength : Maybe

Skills : Nope !

smile

Tron
Blade may have Cage in the skill and speed department, but there isn't really a whole lot he could do to harm him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Blade may have Cage in the skill and speed department, but there isn't really a whole lot he could do to harm him.

You're back?! oh

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tron
Blade may have Cage in the skill and speed department, but there isn't really a whole lot he could do to harm him. Blade is ptretty accurate at tossing his spikes and sh!t. He could go for the eyes but that would be his only shot.

snoopdogg
Actually iirc Blade and Cage had a little verbal exchange in a BlackPanther issue I think. Blade wasn't gonna back down I think or some sh!t.

don't shiv
Originally posted by don't shiv

Blade wins with Hypnosis smile

Battlehammer
...........not at all .

Muck101
Luke Cage in a curbstomp

Kurash
gonna go with luke cage

SevenShackles
luke cage beats him ugly.

yugotank
Hero for hire wins.

King Castle
doesnt blade own an adamantium sword?pr1983

Cage

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
Cage via thunderclap?afro

Originally posted by King Castle
via thunderclap?afro Yes.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King Castle
doesnt blade own an adamantium sword?pr1983 Don't matter.

SamZED
CIS on Cage as Blde wont kill him (I guess) while Cage will have no problem beating him.

CIS off Blade gutts him with his sword.

Trackz
I mean Blade doesn't have a problem killing or seriously injuring heroes if they come at him. He has a history of attacking teammates and heroes.

King Castle
Blade stabs Cage ftw right in the gut or lung to claim his win.

KingD19
If Blade goes for a deep stab, Luke could take the win or end it in a stalemate. Pull that 300 and push up on the blade until he's close enough to pop him. One good hit from Cage will either seriously injure or outright kill Blade.

That's a very low possibility though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.