Classic GL corps & Darkstar's Vs Annihalation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Since the current corps could not do it, lets see how the classic one fare's with help.

quanchi112
annihilation wave all the way.

Sandai Kitetsu
Against classic corps, I doubt it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Against classic corps, I doubt it. to many forces. they simply overwhelm them.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by quanchi112
to many forces.

Most of which are canon fodder. erm

Good luck doing that against beings that can do virtually anything.

quanchi112
Most of which are canon fodder. erm

Good luck doing that against beings that can do virtually anything. annihilus and his seekers wouldnt be holding back and tryuing to capture them. the would die. i mean come on here doomsday killed like 1000 of them and quit overrating this cannon fodder.

Sandai Kitetsu
They were jobbing to doomsday.

TricksterPriest
No, they weren't. Doomsday is a beast, and he could solo the wave if he wasn't vulnerable to BFR.

GL corp win this on their own. Darkstars got punked by Grayven. shifty

Sandai Kitetsu
Yes, they were jobbed. Lanterns are possible the strongest in DC.

quanchi112
Yes, they were jobbed. Lanterns are possible the strongest in DC. sbp crushed thirtysome like nothing. they are cannonfodder and its been prove time and time again.

they fail here.

Sandai Kitetsu
That wasn't classic, quan chi.

quanchi112
That wasn't classic, quan chi. i dont care. so they seemed more powerful back then, it doesnt matter. the awave almost took over the entire marvel universe. they are to massive and to powerful to lose to 7200 members.

Sandai Kitetsu
They are more powerful back then, and if you don't care about facts relevant to this debate. Why debate, just blot your opinion and move on. erm

quanchi112
They are more powerful back then, and if you don't care about facts relevant to this debate. Why debate, just blot your opinion and move on. erm they are still vastly overnumbered. like 500-1 or so. annihikus has his own group of badasses as well. he has ravenous to and the seekers. its overkill. if u count thanos. well its just plain unfair for these 7200 and spite.

do u also count tenebrous and aegis?

Sandai Kitetsu
The corps aren't by themselves, the Darkstars are there. And, even if they were one green lantern could take out hundreds of Annihilation wave canon fodder. They are just too versatile, and powerful in their classic incarnations.

quanchi112
The corps aren't by themselves, the Darkstars are there. And, even if they were one green lantern could take out hundreds of Annihilation wave canon fodder. They are just too versatile, and powerful in their classic incarnations. u still avoided my question.

who do u allow and count as the annihilation wave?

be specific.

Sandai Kitetsu
The whole wave and it's affiliates minue Thanos.

quanchi112
The whole wave and it's affiliates minue Thanos. so u count aegis and tenebrous.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, and I'm adding Classic Ion as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, and I'm adding Classic Ion as well.

Wasn't ClassicIon operating on a universal level without any help?

Seems like ridiculous overkill.

TricksterPriest
Technically Quan, T&A aren't part of the A Wave. They're just allies of it. They gave Annihilus a hand because Annihilus would keep Galactus out of comission and for their own vengeance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Technically Quan, T&A aren't part of the A Wave. They're just allies of it. They gave Annihilus a hand because Annihilus would keep Galactus out of comission and for their own vengeance. im asking the threadmaker and not u. i know they arent from the negative zone. but the threadmaker makes the call and not u.

wink

WhiteWitchKing
im asking the threadmaker and not u. i know they arent from the negative zone. but the threadmaker makes the call and not u.

wink

Everybody knows the answer to this. With T & A, Annihilation Wave wins.

Without T&A, Annihilation Wave loses. They'll put up a great fight but Corps would beat them down. 5 heralds held off portions of the Wave, the corps outnumber that group in the thousands.

There, problem solved. Two answers to two possible scenarios. It's not that hard quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Everybody knows the answer to this. With T & A, Annihilation Wave wins.

Without T&A, Annihilation Wave loses. They'll put up a great fight but Corps would beat them down. 5 heralds held off portions of the Wave, the corps outnumber that group in the thousands.

There, problem solved. Two answers to two possible scenarios. It's not that hard quan. the reason the heralds were kicking ass is this. they were trying to capture them. when ur trying to capture someone instead of kill them its much more difficult.

its not that hard witchy man.

awave wins here.

no matter how u slice it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the reason the heralds were kicking ass is this. they were trying to capture them. when ur trying to capture someone instead of kill them its much more difficult.

awave wins here.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing laughing laughing how is this funny. it makes perfect sense. care to retort.

WhiteWitchKing
the reason the heralds were kicking ass is this. they were trying to capture them. when ur trying to capture someone instead of kill them its much more difficult.

awave wins here.

The hell are you talking about? The heralds were pounding the segments of the wave easily and this is after Annihilus had captured Galactus and was draining him already. Later in that same sector of space, Ravenous turned the Galactus canon on the planet and nuked it...and two heralds. They weren't trying to capture herald at that point - why bother?

And it does matter since I told you pie and instead you sliced a cake...then lied about it.

quanchi112
The hell are you talking about? The heralds were pounding the segments of the wave easily and this is after Annihilus had captured Galactus and was draining him already. Later in that same sector of space, Ravenous turned the Galactus canon on the planet and nuked it...and two heralds. They weren't trying to capture herald at that point - why bother?

And it does matter since I told you pie and instead you sliced a cake...then lied about it. the only reason the annihilation wave lost is becuz galactus crushed three star systems of them with a blast. gl'c cannot do this. there was still a huge force of the awave left.

awave along with annihilus,ravenous his team and aegis and tenebrous stomp a mudhole in the gl corps.

WhiteWitchKing
the only reason the annihilation wave lost is becuz galactus crushed three star systems of them with a blast. gl'c cannot do this. there was still a huge force of the awave left.

LOL. Firelord, Stardust, and Red Shift held back a fleet of the wave, toying with them. Quasar and Nova ran through an entire fleet as well.

When do you think GL's and their constructs are going to do?

laughing I told you, if T & A are in this fight than the corps loose. If not, the Wave puts up a fight but looses, geez.

quanchi112
LOL. Firelord, Stardust, and Red Shift held back a fleet of the wave, toying with them. Quasar and Nova ran through an entire fleet as well.

When do you think GL's and their constructs are going to do?

laughing I told you, if T & A are in this fight than the corps loose. If not, the Wave puts up a fight but looses, geez. ok ill argue without tenebrous and aegis. quasar and nova didnt have to face the ravenous or his crew with him.

annihilus himself would pwn green lanterns left and right. with all the sheer numbers it would be simply to much. but u also have annihilus who is to much for any single lantern and ravenous who is pretty bad ass as well. plus all those negative zone super beings.

awave wins with authority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.