Ryu Hayabusa & Dante vs Kratos & Nariko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Topic. team match A Collosium that is about the size of half a football feild. Obstacles in the way and pillars to bounce and climb up upon and to hide behind. Full use of weaponry and skills. Now Go

Sol Valentine
hayabusa and Dante.

Burning thought
i agree with Sol

Longinus
I believe Team Dante will take the vast majority in this battle. Not only are they faster, stronger, more intelligent but they weapons are more modern and have great range and they possess a larger amount of potent magic. Honestly Nariko is the weak link as she seems to lack the destructive ability and speed to compete, I think Samanosuke would have made a better combatant but thats an entirely different story.

Sol Valentine
Nariko is destructive, and she is also weel rounded with speed, strength, and range.

But Team Hayabusa wins anyway.

Csdabest
Thought it would be a closer match since i remember others saying Ryu and Dante would have their hands full with a Kratos. But i Do agree Team Sparabusa would win. But due to skill

Sol Valentine
Spardabusa.

Longinus
Nariko is no where near destructive as Kratos, Dante or Ryu. So she can kill thousands of enemies in one attack, that form or whatever you want to call it at the beginning of the game when she is invulnerable to attacks and has infinite super style is no different than Rage of the Gods or DT, and using that form is also dentrimental to her health. Regardless, Kratos lacks the speed, durability, strength and intelligence to fight and win against Dante/Ryu. Ryu can blitz Kratos and lop his head off or Dante could blitz, reflect his attacks, dopplegang him, stop time, teleport and kill him etc. The options are near limitless. ROTG won't save Team Hayabusa

Sol Valentine
don't underestimate her just because she dosen't have those powers like them.

Longinus
If she doesn't have powers like them then she is clearly not on their level, you just said it. I'm not underestimating her however but she can't compete with the other three. Nariko's journey was a cake walk to the enemies Kratos, Dante and Ryu face in their respective games and thats the truth.

ESB -1138
Dante (or Ryu) takes down Kratos and the two team up on Nariko.

shin_gear
Ryu Hayabusa & Dante.

Rascaduanok

Sol Valentine
Alicia and Dante go out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember it!

Rascaduanok
Pfft, have you SEEN Nariko? And her panties? Dante goes for it! :-D

Sol Valentine
Yeah, but Alicia is hotter.

And you can see her panties also.

Rascaduanok
Alicia + Nariko + Dante (Gunslinger mode) = THREESOME TIME!

Sol Valentine
Ah, Dante gets the best of both worlds.

But he'll always be loyal to Alicia.

Charlotte DeBel
Also a good girlfriend\girlbedfriend\ for him can be Assassin from Diablo2, she also has Doppelganger ability.
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Ah, Dante gets the best of both worlds.

But he'll always be loyal to Alicia.

Agree, Alicia is hot.

Back to topic, Ryu & Dante win.

shin_gear
Yes they do. ^^

And Hayabusa doesn't need Alicia. He has someone better, Rachel eek!

http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/1129/medium/102_12805.jpg

http://kasumi-pure.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1128584736.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Inferno.jpg

Now that's a fiery Inferno. shockyes

Rascaduanok

Sol Valentine
her breasts, they're fake!

Rascaduanok

Sol Valentine
So those are pecs, not breasts?!!!!!?!?????!?!?!?!?!

*Faints of shock*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.