Thanos vs Alan Scott and Kyle Rayner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
I think the team could take a solid majority big grin

Bouboumaster
I don't think so. Thanos win.

quanchi112
thanos wins. uhm he took the brunt of warrior madness thor with the power gem. and u think these two can beat him. not a chance.

thanos wins.

rico777
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins. uhm he took the brunt of warrior madness thor with the power gem. and u think these two can beat him. not a chance.

thanos wins.

Team wins here... Drax beat Thanos and drax didn't even have the power gem and these 2 combined are tougher than drax. keep up quanchi

Alan and Kyle win here.

TricksterPriest
If it's Sentinel and Ion before Kyle was turned into Kyleax, they have a shot.

Bouboumaster
Drax is a plot device. The GL aren t
And this is what Thanos do to someone with the endurance and the power of the Surfer. The GL are maybe individually on par with Surfer, but they certainly don t have his toughness.

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surf0na.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer11tn.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer34as.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer48sz.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Team wins here... Drax beat Thanos and drax didn't even have the power gem and these 2 combined are tougher than drax. keep up quanchi

Alan and Kyle win here. now u have other posters on ur case. boboumaster as well.

u know what happened. thanos wins here.

Priest
Thanos ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos ftw. thumb up

norrinradd43
This would be close I think, Alan Scott is pretty bad ass

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
This would be close I think, Alan Scott is pretty bad ass thanos is a bigger badass. he takes this all day.

llagrok
Alan Scott's awesomeness should overwhelm Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Alan Scott's awesomeness should overwhelm Thanos. nah.

thanos pwns him easily.

thanos wins here.

KMC_Drifter
Alan Scott>>>>>>>>>>NYPD>>>>>>Thanos

Team wins

Erik-Lensherr
Team

boriquaking55
Wait, shouldn't Sentinel by himself give Thanos problems?

I think Thanos could take two regular gl's, but these guys might give him problems.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Alan Scott>>>>>>>>>>NYPD>>>>>>Thanos

Team wins thanos beat the beyonder and thor with the power gem. sorry but thanos stomps these fools.

norrinradd43
thanos is a bigger badass. he takes this all day. Im normally one of the last people to question Thanos. However, Alan has some feats that make me think he could hang...not necessarily win but just able to hang for for a possable 1/5 win. Im not sure how much of a factor Kyle would be I think Thanos would take him out quick.

Galan007
Alan Scott's awesomeness should overwhelm Thanos. Pretty much.

batdude123
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Wait, shouldn't Sentinel by himself give Thanos problems?

Yes.

This wave of Thanos nut fondling is hilarious.

Lord Shaper
Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty much.

Agreed.

Now it wasn't specified in what form Alan and Kyle are. Kyle as Ion would destroy Thanos alone. Together they would triumph methinks.

llagrok
Green Lantern Kyle and Sentinel Alan.

TricksterPriest
Not sure. Could go either way. Ion and Sentinel could take Thanos for a majority IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not sure. Could go either way. Meh, if it were Sentinel alone, I'd agree with that statement...

But adding Kyle into the mix gives Team GL a decisive win, imo.

I think batdude said it best on the last page. sheppardanime29

rico777
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes.

This wave of Thanos nut fondling is hilarious.
I agree... quanchi has gone too far with the fondling.

Alan and Kyle destroy Thanos. I like your thinking KMC Drifter.

quanchi112
Yes.

This wave of Thanos nut fondling is hilarious. its just people on here want to discredit thanos every chance they get when has put down tougher beings than these two.

thanos wins as he would take one and then take the other. he could take everything that they threw at him and return it back and then some.

quanchi112
I agree... quanchi has gone too far with the fondling.

Alan and Kyle destroy Thanos. I like your thinking KMC Drifter. kmc drifter puts up silly greater thans. hes wrong and so are u.

thanos wins.

quanchi112
Meh, if it were Sentinel alone, I'd agree with that statement...

But adding Kyle into the mix gives Team GL a decisive win, imo.

I think batdude said it best on the last page. sheppardanime29 nah thanos wins as he is just more than these two can handle.

batdude123
Doesn't quanchi understand by now that everyone has him on their ignore?

quanchi112
Doesn't quanchi understand by now that everyone has him on their ignore? look at my posts.

havent u figured out i could care less.

laughing

im doing just fine. if u dont want to retort that is fine by me but ill still pawn ur logic.

thanos wins.

Happy Dance

batdude123
LOL @ your "pseudo-logic" that you think owns everyone.

No quanchi, you're a f*ckin retard.

I'd bet anything that you don't even know who Sentinel is, or what he's capable of. All you do is see "Thanos" in the title, and immediately pick him with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

llagrok

I'd bet anything that you don't even know who Sentinel is, or what he's capable of. All you do is see "Thanos" in the title, and immediately pick him with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

He sees Thanos vs 2x Silver Surfer

quanchi112

I'd bet anything that you don't even know who Sentinel is, or what he's capable of. All you do is see "Thanos" in the title, and immediately pick him with absolutely no rhyme or reason. no that is incorrect. imo sentinel is being overrated in this one. thanos defeated the maker would could defeat the sentinel. thor with the power gem would stomp sentinel out of existence yet thanos hung with him and enjoyed the conflict and when he tired of it he ended it.

thanos for the win.

Estacado

thumb up

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up

GeneralBiceps is online.

Estacado
GeneralBiceps is online.
Was...online.
Playing Stranglehold......which he will trade back.....

quanchi112
thumb up read my above reasoning as to why thanos wins here.

llagrok
Was...online.
Playing Stranglehold......which he will trade back.....

You didn't pay for that did you? eek!

Estacado
You didn't pay for that did you? eek!
I did....ermm
Anyways I'm gonna get some achievments then trade it for something else.

llagrok
I did....ermm
Anyways I'm gonna get some achievments then trade it for something else.

What I plan on doing with Ninety Nine Nights. If only I had the energy to actually get any of the damn achievements. The game is so fu**ing boring!!

Kurash
i think the team beats him, alan scott just looks to cool to lose

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
i think the team beats him, alan scott just looks to cool to lose coolness hasnt won any fights. coolness is an opinion anyways and not a fact.

Kurash
coolness hasnt won any fights. coolness is an opinion anyways and not a fact.

face it quanchi, hes just to cool to be taken down, itd be like tryin to fight Fonzie . . . its just not gonna happen

quanchi112
face it quanchi, hes just to cool to be taken down, itd be like tryin to fight Fonzie . . . its just not gonna happen this is all ur opinion. someone might think the surfers to cool to lose. does this mean surfer cant lose becuz of someone's opinion.

anyways i always thought happy days sucked.

now coolness is jack tripper on three's company.

Kurash
this is all ur opinion. someone might think the surfers to cool to lose. does this mean surfer cant lose becuz of someone's opinion.

anyways i always thought happy days sucked.

now coolness is jack tripper on three's company.

jack tripper was a neat guy, but all kidding aside the GL's would take this for a solid majority

rico777
Alan and Kyle on the same team would be ownage. They beat Thanos for the majority.

quanchi112
jack tripper was a neat guy, but all kidding aside the GL's would take this for a solid majority well i see it differently. thanos has proven hes above them imo.

quanchi112
Alan and Kyle on the same team would be ownage. They beat Thanos for the majority. in ur opinion how many times do they beat thanos out of 10?

i still say thanos wins this all day by the way.

boriquaking55
Ion>Sentinel>Thanos>regular gl

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Ion>Sentinel>Thanos>regular gl thanos >sentinel

batdude123
no that is incorrect. imo sentinel is being overrated in this one. thanos defeated the maker would could defeat the sentinel. thor with the power gem would stomp sentinel out of existence yet thanos hung with him and enjoyed the conflict and when he tired of it he ended it.

thanos for the win.

You just proved you know absolutely nothing about Sentinel, barring the fact that his superhero name is "Sentinel."

quanchi112
You just proved you know absolutely nothing about Sentinel, barring the fact that his superhero name is "Sentinel." i just named characters that thanos defeated that could defeat sentinel.

wink

TricksterPriest
i just named characters that thanos defeated that could defeat sentinel.

wink

Maker? Probably not. Thor? No way. Sentinel was pretty powerful. The full power of the Starheart and a body made from it's green flames.

Kurash
i just named characters that thanos defeated that could defeat sentinel.

wink

but sentinel could defeat drax who defeated thanos, so the logic works two ways

batdude123
Superman has mauled characters that make Thanos look like a joke, but that doesn't mean he'd pull a majority over him.

Horrible way to look at fights.

You still have no clue who Sentinel is, therefore your opinion isn't valid on the subject, and it's EXTREMELY biased.

quanchi112
Superman has mauled characters that make Thanos look like a joke, but that doesn't mean he'd pull a majority over him.

Horrible way to look at fights.

You still have no clue who Sentinel is, therefore your opinion isn't valid on the subject, and it's EXTREMELY biased. thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. but ur wrong.

quanchi112
but sentinel could defeat drax who defeated thanos, so the logic works two ways drax was a plot device and he cheapshotted. see the diff.

Kurash
thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. but ur wrong.

what if we all said youre opinion is wrong

Kurash
drax was a plot device and he cheapshotted. see the diff.

the "cheapshot" is your opinion and i say youre wrong

batdude123
thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. but ur wrong.

What? That you're extraordinarily ignorant about the character Sentinel?

No, that isn't wrong.

quanchi112
the "cheapshot" is your opinion and i say youre wrong no thats a fact.

Kurash
no thats a fact.

i dont think it was a cheapshot, thanos would have died either way. Its like you shooting me in the back with a gun, killing me, and in my defense people say "oh it was just a cheapshot, had he been shot in the chest while he was paying attention he would've been fine"

so, youre wrong

quanchi112
What? That you're extraordinarily ignorant about the character Sentinel?

No, that isn't wrong. thanos hits him with a 2 by 4.

wood is his kryptonite.

wink stick out tongue

batdude123
thanos hits him with a 2 by 4.

wood is his kryptonite.

wink stick out tongue Not as Sentinel, sweet pea.

quanchi112
i dont think it was a cheapshot, thanos would have died either way. Its like you shooting me in the back with a gun, killing me, and in my defense people say "oh it was just a cheapshot, had he been shot in the chest while he was paying attention he would've been fine"

so, youre wrong if ur back is turned then its a cheapshot.

quanchi112
Not as Sentinel, sweet pea. since when?

batdude123
since when?

doh

Anyway, Sentinel and Kyle ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
since when?

If I had to guess . . . 10-20 years ago.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If I had to guess . . . 10-20 years ago. are u positive?

quanchi112
doh

Anyway, Sentinel and Kyle ftw. nah.

i was only kidding with the two by four thing. but seriously the starheart wouldnt be enough here. thanos wins.

BlackJackal
As far as my knowledge extends, he still has a vulnerability to wood and plant-based matter as Tigress wounded him with bolts made from the living wood of Blackbriar Thorn. In his official write-up is states that:

Scott uses his ring to fly, to walk through solid objects (by "moving through the fourth dimension"wink, to paralyze or blind people temporarily, to create rays of energy, to melt metal as with a blowtorch, and to cause dangerous objects to glow, among other things. Occasionally uses it to create solid objects and force fields in the manner usually associated with fellow Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and to read minds. His ring could protect him against any object made of metal, but would not protect him against any wood or plant based objects. This was said to be because the green flame was an incarnation of the strength of "green, growing things".

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
As far as my knowledge extends, he still has a vulnerability to wood and plant-based matter as Tigress wounded him with bolts made from the living wood of Blackbriar Thorn. In his official write-up is states that:

Scott uses his ring to fly, to walk through solid objects (by "moving through the fourth dimension"wink, to paralyze or blind people temporarily, to create rays of energy, to melt metal as with a blowtorch, and to cause dangerous objects to glow, among other things. Occasionally uses it to create solid objects and force fields in the manner usually associated with fellow Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and to read minds. His ring could protect him against any object made of metal, but would not protect him against any wood or plant based objects. This was said to be because the green flame was an incarnation of the strength of "green, growing things". sounds about right to me.

Ouallada

so, youre wrong

Actually it is more along the lines of Bruce Lee getting karate chopped from behind by a random Joe while he is not looking. Getting chopped from the front by the same Joe, however, is guaranteed to be a different story. Thanos has bitched Drax enough to prove that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Actually it is more along the lines of Bruce Lee getting karate chopped from behind by a random Joe while he is not looking. Getting chopped from the front by the same Joe, however, is guaranteed to be a different story. Thanos has bitched Drax enough to prove that. thanos was cheapshotted by a plot device. without these two factors thanos would be alive today.

llagrok
Actually it is more along the lines of Bruce Lee getting karate chopped from behind by a random Joe while he is not looking. Getting chopped from the front by the same Joe, however, is guaranteed to be a different story. Thanos has bitched Drax enough to prove that.

Thank god this is a different Drax then.

quanchi112
Thank god this is a different Drax then. i definitely think the new drax is much cooler than the old one.

Avlon
Team ftw.

One disables Thanos tech, and the other bfr's him into deep space where there's nothing to work with and Thanos drifts endlessly.

Or they could bfr him into a black hole with no tech. He won't get out on his own.

Kurash

no its not the same since drax didnt just chop him and knock him out, his hole arm went through thanos and since drax was thanos' silver bullet the outcome would have been the same regardless

Avlon
i definitely think the new drax Kratos is much cooler than the old one.

Corrected. smile

Air Legend
IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING THESE THREADS TO PROVOKE QUANCHI SO THAT HE WILL SCREW UP AND BE BANNED. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THE TEAM WOULD WIN. YOU GUYS THINK THAT YOU CAN COVER THIS UP WITH PRIVATE MESSAGES BUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS JUST thumb down.

Galan007
Team ftw. smile

Air Legend
Originally posted by Air Legend
IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING THESE THREADS TO PROVOKE QUANCHI SO THAT HE WILL SCREW UP AND BE BANNED. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THE TEAM WOULD WIN. YOU GUYS THINK THAT YOU CAN COVER THIS UP WITH PRIVATE MESSAGES BUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS JUST thumb down.

TricksterPriest

I'd put you into the same category as Quanchi, since you seem to support him when no one else will. wink

Soljer
Reported. This thread doesn't need your spam, air legend.

People are free to post their opinion however they wish. These are two of the greatest Green Lanterns to ever grace the pages of a comic book. They have a very good shot at taking Thanos.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Soljer
Reported. This thread doesn't need your spam, air legend.

People are free to post their opinion however they wish. These are two of the greatest Green Lanterns to ever grace the pages of a comic book. They have a very good shot at taking Thanos.

LOL. You guys laugh at him when he says Thanos can beat Darkseid and yet you say two Green lanterns can take on Thanos.

I saw Thanos take Silver Surfer out in four punches and Surfer is greater than either one of these green lanterns.

Kurash
LOL. You guys laugh at him when he says Thanos can beat Darkseid and yet you say two Green lanterns can take on Thanos.

I saw Thanos take Silver Surfer out in four punches and Surfer is greater than either one of these green lanterns.

the fact that he says thanos>DS has little to do with why we laugh and/or are annoyed by him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This fight just depends. The laterns have some feats that put them well on or above thanos' level. But they have some rediculously low ones as well. Thanos 7/10.

Air Legend
the fact that he says thanos>DS has little to do with why we laugh and/or are annoyed by him.
Ok then, why do you?

Anyways, Thanos defeats these two with hand gestures.

llagrok

From a fellow Thor fan sad

The fact that Surfer chooses to job when he fights Thanos, has nothing to do with this. On KMC I'm sure Norrin would do a lot better than he normally does against Thanos, even though he might still lose.

Alan Scott has some insane feats, as does Kyle Rayner.

Air Legend
From a fellow Thor fan sad

The fact that Surfer chooses to job when he fights Thanos, has nothing to do with this. On KMC I'm sure Norrin would do a lot better than he normally does against Thanos, even though he might still lose.

Alan Scott has some insane feats, as does Kyle Rayner.

You know honeslty from what the Silver has done and is capable of doing it seems as if he should easily beat Thanos. But since the ****ing writer drew Thanos knocking him out in 4 punches it leaves me with no choice but to say Thanos would easily beat these two since neither of them are above or equal to the Silver Surfer.

TricksterPriest
You know honeslty from what the Silver has done and is capable of doing it seems as if he should easily beat Thanos. But since the ****ing writer drew Thanos knocking him out in 4 punches it leaves me with no choice but to say Thanos would easily beat these two since neither of them are above or equal to the Silver Surfer.

Bullshit. Sentinel would take Surfer for a majority handily. Kyle is regular, right? He could at least go even with Surfer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok

I call bullshit on that.

Alan Scott would definitely take 5/10 against Surfer if not more, as would Kyle.

moonknight11
Thanos 7/10 at least.

quanchi112
the fact that he says thanos>DS has little to do with why we laugh and/or are annoyed by him. this has gotten old and drop ur personal feelings about me. it isnt wanted on these boards.

quanchi112
Ok then, why do you?

Anyways, Thanos defeats these two with hand gestures. thanos is clearly above these two and would beat them down.

quanchi112
I call bullshit on that.

Alan Scott would definitely take 5/10 against Surfer if not more, as would Kyle. surfer takes majority over sentinel.

Soljer
I call bullshit on that.

Alan Scott would definitely take 5/10 against Surfer if not more, as would Kyle.

I disagree. I see the Surfer getting a slight majority on pretty much any lantern.

Doesn't change the fact that these two lanterns can get a few wins off of Thanos.

quanchi112
I disagree. I see the Surfer getting a slight majority on pretty much any lantern.

Doesn't change the fact that these two lanterns can get a few wins off of Thanos. surfer is greater than any lantern. i agree. but this team isnt touching thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Doesn't change the fact that these two lanterns can get a few wins off of Thanos.

You are the weakest link. LMAO. How the hell can surfer get the majority on someone who can literally make hundreds of surfers if they so choose? Change thier genetic make up, Or his for that matter, and literally do anything they can think of. Surfer gets stopped in time and reversed back into a human being.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are the weakest link. LMAO. How the hell can surfer get the majority on someone who can literally make hundreds of surfers if they so choose? Change thier genetic make up, Or his for that matter, and literally do anything they can think of. Surfer gets stopped in time and reversed back into a human being.

The Surfer's made clones of himself, and has manipulated time as well.

Get over yourself.

TricksterPriest

You're overrating the Surfer. He would not take a majority from Sentinel, or Ion, if that's the version of Kyle. Hell, Hal Jordan vs. Surfer is hard to call. I'd give him a majority over normal Kyle. Kilowog would take Surfer.

quanchi112
You're overrating the Surfer. He would not take a majority from Sentinel, or Ion, if that's the version of Kyle. Hell, Hal Jordan vs. Surfer is hard to call. I'd give him a majority over normal Kyle. Kilowog would take Surfer. no he isnt overrating the surfer. surfer takes a solid majority from all these green lanterns. surfers power cosmic is to much for these lanterns. they put up a fight but go down for the solid majority.

quanchi112
You are the weakest link. LMAO. How the hell can surfer get the majority on someone who can literally make hundreds of surfers if they so choose? Change thier genetic make up, Or his for that matter, and literally do anything they can think of. Surfer gets stopped in time and reversed back into a human being. these green lanterns arent as powwerful as u say. why didnt they stop sbp in time? answer isbecuz they arent this powerful and are being greatly exaggerated. they dont stop time when a buig threat comes into town and have done this once or twice in a story. they dont do this often and its out of character. surfer is to much and stands out while most the lanterns vary just by a hair or two.

wink

Soljer
You're overrating the Surfer. He would not take a majority from Sentinel, or Ion, if that's the version of Kyle. Hell, Hal Jordan vs. Surfer is hard to call. I'd give him a majority over normal Kyle. Kilowog would take Surfer.

Sentinel and Ion are not lanterns in the common sense.

quanchi112
Sentinel and Ion are not lanterns in the common sense. true that.

TricksterPriest
Sentinel and Ion are not lanterns in the common sense.

A technicality. Sentinel might not be, but Ion is the torchbearer.

And you didn't address the others I mentioned.

Soljer
A technicality. Sentinel might not be, but Ion is the torchbearer.

And you didn't address the others I mentioned.

Fine, I'll address them.

The best Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, John, or Guy could really hope for against the Surfer (barrring Ion/Parallax mess) is 5/10. And, for the most part, the 'edge' goes to the Surfer.

There ya go.

quanchi112
Fine, I'll address them.

The best Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, John, or Guy could really hope for against the Surfer (barrring Ion/Parallax mess) is 5/10. And, for the most part, the 'edge' goes to the Surfer.

There ya go. surfer wins 6 or 7 out of ten there. surfer is above most of the cannon fodder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fine, I'll address them.

There ya go.

What gives him the edge? power? Nope. Versatility? Certainly not. Feats? Nope hal and Kyle has him beat in those areas as well.

quanchi112
What gives him the edge? power? Nope. Versatility? Certainly not. Feats? Nope hal and Kyle has him beat in those areas as well. surfer has them beat in both these categories.

Soljer
surfer wins 6 or 7 out of ten there. surfer is above most of the cannon fodder.

I dunno about six or seven.

I put the Surfer vs. Kyle and the Surfer vs. Hal at about 5/10 to each, really.

I just give the Surfer the (ever so slight) edge because he starts at a higher level, as far as speed, strength, and durability goes. It's like a daxamite green lantern having an edge over another green lantern, because he starts faster, stronger, and more durable.

quanchi112
I dunno about six or seven.

I put the Surfer vs. Kyle and the Surfer vs. Hal at about 5/10 to each, really.

I just give the Surfer the (ever so slight) edge because he starts at a higher level, as far as speed, strength, and durability goes. It's like a daxamite green lantern having an edge over another green lantern, because he starts faster, stronger, and more durable. surfers power is sick when he doesnt hold back and lets it all out. surfer is just more than these green lanterns. most of them are just nobodies with rings.

UniOmni
But Alan Scott is merely a top tier, whom Thanos beats around.

Don't get much more powerful than surfer, and he killed him with multiple blows.

The senior citizen gets whallopped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
But Alan Scott is merely a top tier, whom Thanos beats around.

Don't get much more powerful than surfer, and he killed him with multiple blows.

The senior citizen gets whallopped. thumb up

llagrok
In case everyone forgot

This is Sentinel and GL Kyle against Thanos.

quanchi112
In case everyone forgot

This is Sentinel and GL Kyle against Thanos. thanos takes down the beyonder/maker. although its quite the show thanos inevitably defeats these two.

hes to much to lose here at all. thanos for the win.

llagrok
Beyonder/Maker had been reduced to nothing and Thanos still got his ass kicked in their first encounter. The only way he could win was through telepathy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-17.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-18.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-22.jpg

Oracle from the imperial guardians could mind control her, and the Stepford Cuckoos formed a stronger telepath than Oracle. 'nuff said.

Thanos mentions how she has been depowered:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thanos10-019.jpg

And finally, why killing the Beyonder is a bad idea:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thanos10-022.jpg

rico777
if this is with Sentinel, he takes Thanos down himself. Kyle is just there for moral support.

quanchi112
Beyonder/Maker had been reduced to nothing and Thanos still got his ass kicked in their first encounter. The only way he could win was through telepathy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-17.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-18.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/t-09-22.jpg

Oracle from the imperial guardians could mind control her, and the Stepford Cuckoos formed a stronger telepath than Oracle. 'nuff said.

Thanos mentions how she has been depowered:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thanos10-019.jpg

And finally, why killing the Beyonder is a bad idea:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thanos10-022.jpg thanos won. bottom line he defeated a very powerful being. these guys would have nothing on the maker. thanos beats the two of them down.

quanchi112
if this is with Sentinel, he takes Thanos down himself. Kyle is just there for moral support. thanos>>sentinel.

Soljer
Darkseid stomps Thanos with ea...

See how repeating something REALLY doesn't get your point across?
Thanos is superior to the Sentinel? Prove it.

He isn't.

llagrok
Quanchi, you don't have any feats to back that up with. Do you know how weak Oracle is? Yet the Maker was subdued by her. The Maker/mortal Beyonder hardly has ANY feats at all. All we have is her beating Thanos and being mind-raped.

You can't claim that it's a very powerful being, because you do not know that smile

quanchi112
Quanchi, you don't have any feats to back that up with. Do you know how weak Oracle is? Yet the Maker was subdued by her. The Maker/mortal Beyonder hardly has ANY feats at all. All we have is her beating Thanos and being mind-raped.

You can't claim that it's a very powerful being, because you do not know that smile still a powerful being indeed. just becuz a being has no feats doesnt mean that being wasnt powerful. maker took over the prison did she not. she was very powerful indeed but was unstable. thanos defeated her and thus it was a great feat to defeat a being that powerful with his own powers.

stick out tongue

Galan007
LOL. You guys laugh at him when he says Thanos can beat Darkseid and yet you say two Green lanterns can take on Thanos. Kyle alone has contained a big bang on panel.

So Kyle holding Thanos, while Alan pummels him offensively, wouldn't be too much of a stretch imo.

. smile

quanchi112
Kyle alone has contained a big bang on panel.

So Kyle holding Thanos, while Alan pummels him offensively, wouldn't be too much of a stretch imo.

. smile wouldnt happen.

llagrok
Once again Quanchi, you fail to surprise us all, the 3 remaining members who doesn't have you on ignore that is. You do not supply any form of scans of evidence to back up your ludicrous speculations and statements, you simply go on without ever providing a reason or scan in the world.

The only beings worth mentioning that was under The Maker's "regime" was The Fallen one and he left to pursue Galactus. Why didn't Gladiator attack her? Because he knew that he could only kill her body, which would release the beyonder's true essence.

Like we saw in Illuminati #3, Thanos didn't do anything at all.

Soljer
Well, Galan, looks like he covered all the angles. His case looks air tight....

I dunno what you argument you could POSSIBLY imagine to match the creativity and imagination that that one took.

Except, maybe, for "Yeah huh!"

quanchi112
Once again Quanchi, you fail to surprise us all, the 3 remaining members who doesn't have you on ignore that is. You do not supply any form of scans of evidence to back up your ludicrous speculations and statements, you simply go on without ever providing a reason or scan in the world.

The only beings worth mentioning that was under The Maker's "regime" was The Fallen one and he left to pursue Galactus. Why didn't Gladiator attack her? Because he knew that he could only kill her body, which would release the beyonder's true essence.

Like we saw in Illuminati #3, Thanos didn't do anything at all. u know of the maker feat. why put up a scan. no one is denying it.

quanchi112

I dunno what you argument you could POSSIBLY imagine to match the creativity and imagination that that one took.

Except, maybe, for "Yeah huh!" containment block for the win. thanos defeats them like he did thor. or bfr immediatley. take ur pick.

llagrok
In case you'd go "liek, u not provez anything"
Also, read your own post before making another one. "Maker feat" Meaning singular, meaning that the Maker only had one real feat.

It had one decent feat and two really low ones. That hardly equates to "a very powerful being"

Galan007
wouldnt happen. Damn good counter!Originally posted by Soljer

Except, maybe, for "Yeah huh!" Hey! gun

Soljer
containment block for the win. thanos defeats them like he did thor. or bfr immediatley. take ur pick.

You don't know the definition of a BFR, do you?

quanchi112
In case you'd go "liek, u not provez anything"
Also, read your own post before making another one. "Maker feat" Meaning singular, meaning that the Maker only had one real feat.

It had one decent feat and two really low ones. That hardly equates to "a very powerful being" she was a poweful being who was mentally unstable. it was implied in the comic. dont have to see feats. it was said in the comic. ur just trying to demean a thanos feat.

Erik-Lensherr
Kyle alone has contained a big bang on panel.

. smile

wouldnt happen.

This was hilarious laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This was hilarious laughing that is something u would say. i explained why we someone asked me why thanos would win. half the time u just say someone gets destroyed and when someone asks u why u dont give them an explanation.

Soljer
And when someone explains why Thanos loses, you respond with 'wouldn't happen.'
no expression.

quanchi112
And when someone explains why Thanos loses, you respond with 'wouldn't happen.'
no expression. well people act like thanos just goes down. as if it were that easy. look at his history. i mean the guy defeated thor with the power gem on the fly. he beat him and contained him when no one else could. the reasons people give fail here against thanos.

Galan007
well people act like thanos just goes down. as if it were that easy. look at his history. i mean the guy defeated thor with the power gem on the fly. he beat him and contained him when no one else could. the reasons people give fail here against thanos. Unless Thanos can generate > big bang energies, containing him won't be much of a problem. smile

quanchi112
Unless Thanos can generate > big bang energies, containing him won't be much of a problem. smile thanos bfr for the win. or he contains them right off the bat. simple as that.

smile

rico777

Except, maybe, for "Yeah huh!"
I think what you guys neglected to mention earlier which could change Quanchi's mind is that Alan Scott and Kyle Rayner both have heart! and the eye of the tiger! team wins for that reason alone.

Galan007
thanos bfr for the win. or he contains them right off the bat. simple as that.

smile 'Wouldn't happen' shifty

quanchi112
'Wouldn't happen' shifty trust me it would. thanos is above these two. he wins 10 of 10 here.

stick out tongue

UniOmni
Wow.

Sentinel was uber when he had to be, but all the exotic power showings in the world amount to squat, when in combat, the execution isn't there.

Remember that time when Sentinel sped up the time frame of a planet, until everybody on it died, though time passed for them in real time, but only a short amount of time for Spectre and Alan????

That sure was nice huh...........?

Doesn't mean squat when it comes to who he can and can't beat tho.

He'd still get lumped by Darkseid, and still get mauled by Thanos just due to the way things break down.

If we disregard that, Surfer can beat Thanos and so can Dr. Strange.

Too bad in execution, that doesn't come to bear.

And Kyle is my favorite GL outside of Guy, but he's not the decisive warrior you're painting him to be.....

He gets beat in tandem with Alan here, but would be good for some exotic power showing clean up.

Know the characters you're debating people.

llagrok
Know the characters you're debating people.

Know the rules on KMC.

The characters fight to their full potential.

Soljer
thanos bfr for the win. or he contains them right off the bat. simple as that.

smile

Like I said before, you really don't know the definition of a BFR, do you?

Validus
LMAO @ BFR'ing a Green Lantern

Good lord, I love you Quanchi.

quanchi112
Wow.

Sentinel was uber when he had to be, but all the exotic power showings in the world amount to squat, when in combat, the execution isn't there.

Remember that time when Sentinel sped up the time frame of a planet, until everybody on it died, though time passed for them in real time, but only a short amount of time for Spectre and Alan????

That sure was nice huh...........?

Doesn't mean squat when it comes to who he can and can't beat tho.

He'd still get lumped by Darkseid, and still get mauled by Thanos just due to the way things break down.

If we disregard that, Surfer can beat Thanos and so can Dr. Strange.

Too bad in execution, that doesn't come to bear.

And Kyle is my favorite GL outside of Guy, but he's not the decisive warrior you're painting him to be.....

He gets beat in tandem with Alan here, but would be good for some exotic power showing clean up.

Know the characters you're debating people. nicely said.

rico777
Originally posted by Validus

Good lord, I love you Quanchi.

you're being sarcastic right?

cause i love quanchi too then laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus

Good lord, I love you Quanchi. telll me why it couldnt happen.

quanchi112
you're being sarcastic right?

cause i love quanchi too then laughing quit with the flaming.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>