Alicia v.s. Sarah Kerrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
After ending the nightmarosh demon horde in her original game, and finally falling in love with Dante(Yes, Dante is that powerful), they take a walk down a beach, hand in hand, saying all these mushy love stuff to each other, as they prepare to kiss at the sunset, they're best moment gets intrrupted by a Screamer-looking woman.

Alicia, before happy and loveable, has reverted back to her pissed mode. She pulls out her gunrod and says 'Dante hun, watch out, this is gonna get nasty' the demon charges at her, Alicia shotguns her a couple of times, then it gets angry and swoops down with even more force. Alicia puts up her gun and says 'Let's Rock!' Dante stares blindly at Alicia and says 'That's why she's my girl'

The two begin thier bout.

Burning thought
hmm not sure, how would Alicia fare against Invisbility as well as Psionic storms capable of ripping battlecruisers into pieces

Darth Extecute
Sarah would ensnare Alicia first thing, before creating a storm above her.. Then turn invisible to get closer.. While reading her mind to counter any moves Alicia could possibly make.. As Alicia might try to defend herself with her staff, Sarah will simply grab it with one of her monster arms from invisibility and then devour the poor Alicia..

Sorry, Dante..

Sol Valentine
Very well.

She can easily use her Element Shots to do much damage and alot of combos before Sarah goes invisible.

Burning thought
lol may even be able to take dante out as well if she took him by surprise, while hes waiting on the sidelines a psionic storm of certain magnitue could kill them both for sure

Sol Valentine
Until Vergil comes and kills her for killing Dante b4 him.

Alicia can win anyway.

Darth Extecute
My honest answer?

Kerrigan could most likely walk straight into her elemental shots, all the way, until they are face to face and then slay her..

Sol Valentine
Alicia can use her gunrod as a melee weapon also.

Darth Extecute
Which Kerrigan would grab and break..

Sol Valentine
Alicia's weapon is not a stick, it would take alot more to kill it.

Darth Extecute
Kerrigan breaks a tank in a handfew of hits..

Sol Valentine
Whoops not kill it, break it.

And Alicia can easily dodge her attacks and use a spell, like Raven's Panic or Rose Spear.

Darth Extecute
If she is ensnared? Kerrigan is basicly made to kill distance fighters..

Sol Valentine
She can still use her great Magic.

Darth Extecute
Alicia isn't a lot more endurant than a normal human being.. Kerrigan rips a human being in thick metal armor into slices in only two to three hits..

Sol Valentine
Alicia isn't like a normal human, she has accelerated healing and takes powerful hits.

And who says Sarah would automatically rip Alicia in half as soon as the fight starts? I don't see that happening.

I see Alicia using her magic, then her Element shots, and blasting her full throttle.

Darth Extecute
Not directly as it start.. But Sarah can go invisible.. and stay invisible.. Unlike many other games, she can strike from that.. Alicia would fight blindly..

Sol Valentine
She dosen't need to rely on sight, you're clearly underestimating Alicia. Alicia can use smell, touch, or hearing. She's not handicapped.

Darth Extecute
But she is ensnared..

Sol Valentine
Ensnared, yes, ensnared, Alicia can easily break out.

Alicia is stronger than you claim her to be.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Ensnared, yes, ensnared, Alicia can easily break out.

Alicia is stronger than you claim her to be.

Said where? She base her victory on spells, and what spell can she use to escape the gooey ensnare of Sarah Kerrigan?

shin_gear
Your sig is beautiful. It makes me want to cry.

Darth Extecute
My sig? stick out tongue

shin_gear
Yes, it's very cute. happy

Darth Extecute
Thank you, I'm happy to hear that.. And I know she'll be too.. She's the creator of it, and I love it in_love

shin_gear
Yeah your avatar is cool too.

Darth Extecute
I wouldn't agree much at that point stick out tongue My look aint exactly eye-candy.. I'd much rather have one of her, but I wish to avoid missunderstandings shrug

shin_gear

Blax_Hydralisk
Sol you don't know very much about Kerrigan do you?

"She can break out of the ensnare."

no expression

Kerrigan wins. She ensares ALicia, then just turns invisible and casts a psionci storm, ya know, that one storm that can destroy GROUPS of Battlecruisers?

Darth Extecute
As I said earlier, she doesn't break stealth..

Blax_Hydralisk
And one doesn't beeak" out of ensnare, it just wears off eventually.

Darth Extecute
Agreed.. It's not exactly a web.. It's gooey stuff that stickes over the entire body..

Blax_Hydralisk
Right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.