Marvels The End Vs Whole Dc Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Can dc stop the most powerful of all crossovers in the history of comics?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Can dc stop the most powerful of all crossovers in the history of comics?
This is the dummest Thread ever in the history of threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the dummest Thread ever in the history of threads. so i take it u think dc has no chance. ur right dammit. no one from dc could stop thanos with the heart.

Soljer
*slams head into nearby brick wall*

*repeats*

*returns to step one*

*loops*

ur rite!!11 no1 cud stop Tanos wit the hart!!!1

kevdude
All The End was about was trying to put Thanos above everyone in the MU and in the End he still needed Adam Warlock laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
All The End was about was trying to put Thanos above everyone in the MU and in the End he still needed Adam Warlock laughing he didnt need adam warlock but has always respected him and listened to his advice.

thanos with the heart had the most impressive feats of all time in a comic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
*slams head into nearby brick wall*

*repeats*

*returns to step one*

*loops*

ur rite!!11 no1 cud stop Tanos wit the hart!!!1 show me more impressive combat feats with a scan or else hush up.

dont come here to start trouble.

kevdude
He still needs Adams advice, the great supreme Thanos needing advice who would have thought? wink

quanchi112
He still needs Adams advice, the great supreme Thanos needing advice who would have thought? wink he still was unbeatable. the presence couldnt defeat the geb. presences lacks supremacy.

kevdude
he still was unbeatable. the presence couldnt defeat the geb. presences lacks supremacy.

thumb down Do you ever get tired of this when its already proven false?

Air Legend
thumb down Do you ever get tired of this when its already proven false?
thumb down
Thanos is beatable only if you ignore what happened in Marvel the End.

Thanos was God.

The End.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
thumb down
Thanos is beatable only if you ignore what happened in Marvel the End.

Thanos was God.

The End.

do you know what God is? It's someone who is Omnipotent for all time in every time. Thanos was Never God, Or marvel's God isn't supreme or omnipotent.

Lord S
Marvels The End Ya know, if you're going to continue using this noncanon story to fellate Thanos, then you should at least get the name right.

I've never heard of MarvelS The End.

I've heard of Marvels...but that had nothing to do with The End.

I've also heard of Marvel Universe: The End...or Marvel: The End...and even Thanos: The End. All of which are one and the same.

Lord Shaper
Quanchi should marry Thanos, then his wet fanboy dreams would be neverending and they would live happily ever after. Just watch out Quanchi, you'll have to deal with that insanity and universal conquest he's so mad about. I'm sure he'll get over Death once he meets you.

Anyways I'm sure the DCU could end this menace.

Galan007
Mxy goes into the real world, gets the script for this battle, and tears it up..... No more battle. smile

Honestly,

That idea is no worse then this thread. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy goes into the real world, gets the script for this battle, and tears it up..... No more battle. smile

Honestly,

That idea is no worse then this thread. erm dont come in someones thread and say how stupid it is. stay out of it.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Quanchi should marry Thanos, then his wet fanboy dreams would be neverending and they would live happily ever after. Just watch out Quanchi, you'll have to deal with that insanity and universal conquest he's so mad about. I'm sure he'll get over Death once he meets you.

Anyways I'm sure the DCU could end this menace. mods have said this isnt a debating tactic.

and u ask questions in every thread u are in becuz u really dont know much.

nothing in dc could stop all the characters in marvels the end.

dc's lack of a supreme being would really cost them here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
Ya know, if you're going to continue using this noncanon story to fellate Thanos, then you should at least get the name right.

I've never heard of MarvelS The End.

I've heard of Marvels...but that had nothing to do with The End.

I've also heard of Marvel Universe: The End...or Marvel: The End...and even Thanos: The End. All of which are one and the same. its canon and i backed it up with a scan not some random page on some random comic book forum.

wink

quanchi112
do you know what God is? It's someone who is Omnipotent for all time in every time. Thanos was Never God, Or marvel's God isn't supreme or omnipotent. presence is ahped by external forces and cannot defeat the geb. not even supreme.

Galan007
dont come in someones thread and say how stupid it is. stay out of it. Point out to me where I said this thread was "stupid". smile

quanchi112
Point out to me where I said this thread was "stupid". smile u implied it. smile

Galan007
u implied it. smile You may have perceived it that way, but I most certainly didn't "say" anything of the sort. smile

Kurash
sick

Air Legend
You may have perceived it that way, but I most certainly didn't "say" anything of the sort. smile
LOL you're such a liar smile

quanchi112
LOL you're such a liar smile galan dodges questions and wont even give u his opinion. i havent met a poster who keeps his opinions to himself. very strange.

laughing

quanchi112
Dc really has no supreme being or any being for that matter that could stand up to thanos with the heart here. The things that thanos accomplished in this story blows away anything that any character in dc has ever done. Creating mulitverses is fine and dandy but pawning uber beings all at once in combat with ease is where its at.

There is nothing the presence or the geb can do to avoid absorption.
Its lights out for these two not supreme beings.

Michael and lucifer would be crushed by the lt who has power and willpower in his one being. Once they fall Thanos absorbeds elaine with ease. She puts up no struggle whatsoever. Then the rest of dc falls with ease.

I wish dc had a supreme being but this isnt the case and they would lose badly.

Endless Mike
Thanos couldn't fix the flaw.

Thanos wasn't omniscient with the Heart.

Omniscience is a necessary corollary of omnipotence, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanos couldn't fix the flaw.

Thanos wasn't omniscient with the Heart.

Omniscience is a necessary corollary of omnipotence, etc. thanos did fix the flaw.

Endless Mike
thanos did fix the flaw.

But he had to give up his power and destroy all reality to do it. If he was omnipotent he could have done it without destroying it.

quanchi112
But he had to give up his power and destroy all reality to do it. If he was omnipotent he could have done it without destroying it. yes he had to give it up to defeat the flaw. marvelwriters decided there are flaws and problems that god cant even fix in this comic book.

but thanos figured out a way as god but had to give everything up in the process.

Endless Mike
So then he wasn't omnipotent

quanchi112
So then he wasn't omnipotent well according to the comic he was. but id call him supreme. he fits that definition. comic book uses of words seem to differ from real definitions.

the comic stated he was though. what do u think? what is ur opinion on it?

Endless Mike
Comic state that kind of thing all the time. But it was contradicted. So in other words he's not stronger than the Presence like you say

quanchi112
Comic state that kind of thing all the time. But it was contradicted. So in other words he's not stronger than the Presence like you say yes he is. thanos pawned all in the end. he did it with ease. the presence couldnt defeat the geb.

that is the difference imo.

thanos>>>>all in marvel in the end

presence=geb

Endless Mike
But Thanos failed too, just like you admitted

The Presence and the GEB are two parts of the same being

quanchi112
But Thanos failed too, just like you admitted

The Presence and the GEB are two parts of the same being no they arent. they are two different beings. thanos didnt fail. he fixed the flaw. thanos defeated all who opposed him in combat.

the presence couldnt defeat the geb and all others in dc if they opposed him at once.

Lord Shaper
mods have said this isnt a debating tactic.

and u ask questions in every thread u are in becuz u really dont know much.

nothing in dc could stop all the characters in marvels the end.

dc's lack of a supreme being would really cost them here.

I ask questions so I will know more, thus expanding my already considerable ingelligence.

The Presence is DC's supreme being, and Yahweh if we're speaking about Vertigo.

quanchi112
I ask questions so I will know more, thus expanding my already considerable ingelligence.

The Presence is DC's supreme being, and Yahweh if we're speaking about Vertigo. dc and vertigo go hand in hand pretty much though. presence couldnt defeat geb thus making him not supreme.

Endless Mike
Presence and GEB are the same.

Thanos couldn't fix the flaw without remaking the universe thus making him not supreme

supremthor
so i take it u think dc has no chance. ur right dammit. no one from dc could stop thanos with the heart.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t427646.html read

Air Legend
Presence and GEB are the same.

Thanos couldn't fix the flaw without remaking the universe thus making him not supreme

You're still posting this same bullshit.

Ah forget it I'm not going to waste my time and repost evidence that GEB and Presence are not the same. The rest of this forum already knows they are not.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by supremthor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t427646.html read
Thanos with the heart beat lt the guy who exists in and judges all multiverses simultaneously,myx isnt lt level.

Endless Mike
Then what was the whole point of the story of them merging together?

vlaaad12345
Then what was the whole point of the story of them merging together?
?he absorbed everything and remade it,I dont know why he didnt just destroy it and remake it,would have to go ask the people who wrote it,he was above lt so that means he still above myx.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t427646.html read mxy was defeated by a hostless spectre. that takes him out of the running.

Erik-Lensherr
There are at least 6 characters in DC who would solo Thanos w/the Heart .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
There are at least 6 characters in DC who would solo Thanos w/the Heart . name them.

Erik-Lensherr
Why ? Because you asked me to ? laughing

King Kandy
mxy was defeated by a hostless spectre. that takes him out of the running.
Mxy also defeated a Hosted Spectre...

quanchi112
Why ? Because you asked me to ? laughing well thats fine. i asked u to see ur case but if u dont want to present one it only hurts u.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mxy also defeated a Hosted Spectre... so this proves they are at the same level pretty much. it is kinda inconsistent if the spectre who is hostless is weaker than a spectre with a host. but dc is hard to figure out as they are very inconsistent imo.

King Kandy
so this proves they are at the same level pretty much. it is kinda inconsistent if the spectre who is hostless is weaker than a spectre with a host. but dc is hard to figure out as they are very inconsistent imo.
Anyway when did hostless Spectre beat Mxy?

Shin_Nikkolas
DoV Spec depowered Mxy is what I heard. Never seen scans of it.

Anyway, The End sucks. Let's just forget it.

But yeah, chumps like Lucifer be toast against the Heart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Anyway when did hostless Spectre beat Mxy? in a superman issue with the dov story.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
DoV Spec depowered Mxy is what I heard. Never seen scans of it.

Anyway, The End sucks. Let's just forget it.

But yeah, chumps like Lucifer be toast against the Heart. i liked the story the end. u are right about lucifer being toast if he challenged thanos here.

Sirius77
yes he is. thanos pawned all in the end. he did it with ease. the presence couldnt defeat the geb.

that is the difference imo.

thanos>>>>all in marvel in the end

presence=geb

How do you know that Geb isn't stronger than Thanos with the Heart?

Sirius77
no they arent. they are two different beings. thanos didnt fail. he fixed the flaw. thanos defeated all who opposed him in combat.

the presence couldnt defeat the geb and all others in dc if they opposed him at once.

But he still had to think to do it. If he was omnipotent, he would KNOW how to do it.

Thus, he is not omnipotent.

He died to do it. Omnipotent means that you have power over everything. Including death. Thanos died. So, if Thanos does not have control over death, and omnipotence means that you have control over everything, then....

he was NOT omnipotent.

So, here we have someone who is powerful enough to end reality, but is not strong enough to keep himself alive, and is not omniscient vs two beings who are omniscient (vis-a-vis' Geb and The Presence) and a multitude of other beings almost as powerful as the first two.

In otherwords, Thanos can consult
Adam Warlock all that he wants, but
against the Presence, Geb, and the entire
DC universe... he gets raped. And killed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
name them.
Merged Spectre
Lucifer
Micheal
The Voice
The Source

Those are five being that I think would stalemate and or beat him. can't think of six. Some others would be iffy. Mxy's high feats put him right at the same lvl as Thanos with the heart.

Air Legend
Merged Spectre
Lucifer
Micheal
The Voice
The Source

Those are five being that I think would stalemate and or beat him. can't think of six. Some others would be iffy. Mxy's high feats put him right at the same lvl as Thanos with the heart.

All those people you named are less than God which Thanos was, proven with on panel showings, bios, and facts straight from Marvel.

Nothing can beat Thanos within the comic books, he can only be stalemated by another supreme being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All those people you named are less than God which Thanos was, proven with on panel showings, bios, and facts straight from Marvel.

Nothing can beat Thanos within the comic books, he can only be stalemated by another supreme being.
Thanos was never god. Do you know that GOD is always God forever. Past present and future. He never takes a break. And All those beings are not less than God but aspects of him. Thanos was never god. And the end isn't cannon. None of the end books are.

Air Legend
Thanos was never god. Do you know that GOD is always God forever. Past present and future. He never takes a break. And All those beings are not less than God but aspects of him. Thanos was never god. And the end isn't cannon. None of the end books are.

You keep repeating the same intransigent bullshit.

In comic books, Thanos became God while he had the heart.

The end isn't cannon? What the hell are you smoking? Even the official Marvel website says it is cannon.

You're like trying to bring how God is in real life, which doesn't apply here. If God never takes breaks then the ****ing Presence isn't God because guess what? He left the spot and gave it to Elaine lmao.

The real God and a "God" from the comic books are completely different.

Thanos was God according to on panel showings, bios, and facts straight from Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The end isn't cannon? What the hell are you smoking? Even the official Marvel website says it is cannon.

You're like trying to bring how God is in real life, which doesn't apply here. If God never takes breaks then the ****ing Presence isn't God because guess what? He left the spot and gave it to Elaine lmao.

Thanos was God according to on panel showings, bios, and facts straight from Marvel.

Yaweh has taken a break. the presence has not.

quanchi112
Yaweh has taken a break. the presence has not. the end is canon. i have proof.

wheres ur proof that it isnt canon?

quanchi112
Merged Spectre
Lucifer
Micheal
The Voice
The Source

Those are five being that I think would stalemate and or beat him. can't think of six. Some others would be iffy. Mxy's high feats put him right at the same lvl as Thanos with the heart. thanos would defeat them all. he was supreme. u didnt name one supreme being there.

mxys feats dont put him at thanos level. mxy has lost to hostless spectre. thanos defeated all the beings with ease.

if mxy had similar feats he would have defeated michael and other badasses at once but he didnt. he defeated the spectre but then again practically so did cap marvel with his power up.

not that big of a thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
But he still had to think to do it. If he was omnipotent, he would KNOW how to do it.

Thus, he is not omnipotent.

He died to do it. Omnipotent means that you have power over everything. Including death. Thanos died. So, if Thanos does not have control over death, and omnipotence means that you have control over everything, then....

he was NOT omnipotent.

So, here we have someone who is powerful enough to end reality, but is not strong enough to keep himself alive, and is not omniscient vs two beings who are omniscient (vis-a-vis' Geb and The Presence) and a multitude of other beings almost as powerful as the first two.

In otherwords, Thanos can consult
Adam Warlock all that he wants, but
against the Presence, Geb, and the entire
DC universe... he gets raped. And killed. thanos was alive after the end. he wasnt dead. he was alive. thanops had no equal in combat while the presence could never defeat the geb, see the diff. thanos would rape the entire dc universe just as he raped marvels.

Lord S
The end isn't cannon? What the hell are you smoking? Even the official Marvel website says it is cannon. Where on the website? Kindly provide a link.

quanchi112
Where on the website? Kindly provide a link. thanos series issue one also refers to the end thus making it canon.

Lord S
thanos series issue one also refers to the end thus making it canon. Listen twinkle-toes, we've already been through this, and I've more than proven my point...so either tell me something new or shut up.

Now I'm waiting for your buddy Air Legend to back up his words.

BTW, the Official Marvel Universe Handbook says that 'The End' took place in Universe-4321...not Universe-616. Interesting, huh?

quanchi112
Listen twinkle-toes, we've already been through this, and I've more than proven my point...so either tell me something new or shut up.

BTW, the Official Marvel Universe Handbook says that 'The End' took place in Universe-4321...not Universe-616. Interesting, huh? show me a link.

quanchi112
still waiting on the link.

BlackJackal
If he never takes a break, then how do you explain the Dark Ages ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
If he never takes a break, then how do you explain the Dark Ages ? blackjackal do u feel the end is canon to 616?

BlackJackal
Adam Warlock is to Thanos as Jiminey Cricket is to Pinnochio.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Adam Warlock is to Thanos as Jiminey Cricket is to Pinnochio. do u think its canon though to marvels 616 universe?

BlackJackal
"Canon" is such a liquid term in comics, it can be referenced today, retconned tomorrow, and re-visted as a coma fantasy before breakfast the day after. As near as I can judge, it is relevant, if not canon in current Marvel continuity, such as it is.

quanchi112
canon it be.

kevdude

Even then yhwh/The Presence leaving it was all a part of the great plan, even now Elaine is continuing the plan, the plan that encompasses everything. stick out tongue

Lord S
still waiting on the link. A link? To a comicbook? You must be ****ing daft.

Why not go out and buy it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A link? To a comicbook? You must be ****ing daft.

Why not go out and buy it. Put him on ignore and do not respond to any of his post. You will feel much better. It's like quitting smoking or cussing. And it will make him go away faster if we all do it.

Air Legend
Listen twinkle-toes, we've already been through this, and I've more than proven my point...so either tell me something new or shut up.

BTW, the Official Marvel Universe Handbook says that 'The End' took place in Universe-4321...not Universe-616. Interesting, huh?
Lol you still want me to give you the website even when the Official Marvel Handbook acknowledges it's cannon? OK...
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thanos
Last paragraph of Thanos' page acknowledges the events that occurred in Marvel: The End and so does the official Marvel handbook.

Air Legend
Even then yhwh/The Presence leaving it was all a part of the great plan, even now Elaine is continuing the plan, the plan that encompasses everything. stick out tongue

That doesn't matter. I was responding to his "God doesn't take breaks" statement.

Galan007
in a superman issue with the dov story. One that you clearly haven't read I see. smile

Lord S
Lol you still want me to give you the website even when the Official Marvel Handbook acknowledges it's cannon? OK...
Last paragraph of Thanos' page acknowledges the events that occurred in Marvel: The End and so does the official Marvel handbook. That's your proof? hysterical

Query: Do you know what a wiki is? All bios on Marvel's website are user submissions...could have been you or quanchi who wrote that for all we know.

'The End' is not canon because it was never meant to be...Starlin tried to make it canon by referencing it in 'Thanos' #1, but was overruled by Brevoort in public a short time later.

quanchi112
That's your proof? hysterical

Query: Do you know what a wiki is? All bios on Marvel's website are user submissions...could have been you or quanchi who wrote that for all we know.

'The End' is not canon because it was never meant to be...Starlin tried to make it canon by referencing it in 'Thanos' #1, but was overruled by Brevoort in public a short time later. it is canon. it was referenced in a comic book. u never provided me with anylink corroabrating ur story.

lets see marvel website,the end,thanos issue 1 all go along and all explain what happened while you continue to say similar events happened.

but u cant tell me what similar events happen now can you>? neither can this mysterious editor?

so it is canon as i have actual comic book proof while u have provided no proof whatsoever.

Lord S
*insert drivel here* How many times must I school you on this, son?

I provided two links of solid proof, from solid sources. Because you chose to ignore them, doesn't invalidate them one bit.

quanchi112
How many times must I school you on this, son?

I provided two links of solid proof, from solid sources. Because you chose to ignore them, doesn't invalidate them one bit. no u didnt. u argue with marvels official site. like marvel doesnt have someone on there to check on this stuff. and u argue with an actual comic book scan.
u are in the minority here. its canon.

scans speak louder than anything and u have nothing official backing u up.

answer me this what happened then. what was thanos talking about in issue 1?

Air Legend
That's your proof? hysterical

'The End' is not canon because it was never meant to be...Starlin tried to make it canon by referencing it in 'Thanos' #1, but was overruled by Brevoort in public a short time later.
OK so you don't want to use the official Marvel site as evidence? Then use the official marvel handbook which acknowledges that the events in Marvel the End occured.

quanchi112
OK so you don't want to use the official Marvel site as evidence? Then use the official marvel handbook which acknowledges that the events in Marvel the End occured. we are both giving official proof.

i have given him actual scans from thanos issue 1 and u are giving him official proof and he still doesnt believe it.

Lord S
u are in the minority here. What? Because the two of you disagree with me? I can count at least one more person that agrees with me, who cited another person who's shares the same line of thought, so that makes it at least 3-2 for me. Yeah, I'm in the minority all right.

OK so you don't want to use the official Marvel site as evidence? Then use the official marvel handbook which acknowledges that the events in Marvel the End occured. Good job, Sherlock...did you know the same Handbook also says that 'The End' took place in Universe-4321? What do have to say to counter that?

Lord S
we are both giving official proof.

i have given him actual scans from thanos issue 1 and u are giving him official proof and he still doesnt believe it. I don't believe it because it's been appended...what part of that do you not understand?

quanchi112
What? Because the two of you disagree with me? I can count at least one more person that agrees with me, who cited another person who's shares the same line of thought, so that makes it at least 3-2 for me. Yeah, I'm in the minority all right.

Good job, Sherlock...did you know the same Handbook also says that 'The End' took place in Universe-4321? What do have to say to counter that? show me the link to this. show me i gave u the opportunity and u did nothing of the sort.

Lord S
show me the link to this. show me i gave u the opportunity and u did nothing of the sort. You want a link to a comic book?

Try milehighcomics.com

quanchi112
I don't believe it because it's been appended...what part of that do you not understand? u have no reasoning to disprove thanos claim in issue one.

u also have no clue what event he was refering to and no explanation as u have avoid that question time and time again.

and its canon as its been refernced in a comic.

wink

starlock
Last paragraph of Thanos' page acknowledges the events that occurred in Marvel: The End and so does the official Marvel handbook.

That site can be edited by members, i am a member and it gave me the option of editing the thanos info....so i would not want that as my evidence

Now i have seen a official site bio which states the events took place in a reality that is not 616.... so i believe its not canon to 616..but if anybody would like to see a thread dedicated to Marvel the end heres a link

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=431793&pagenumber=1

alot of info and theories in it

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
That site can be edited by members, i am a member and it gave me the option of editing the thanos info....so i would not want that as my evidence

Now i have seen a official site bio which states the events took place in a reality that is not 616.... so i believe its not canon to 616..but if anybody would like to see a thread dedicated to Marvel the end heres a link

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=431793&pagenumber=1

alot of info and theories in it but how can u explain thanos referencing it in thanos issue number 1?

its canon.

Lord S
u have no reasoning to disprove thanos claim in issue one. I've provided sound reasoning...as cited by Marvel higher-ups, who have more say on the issue of canoncity in a comic book than what's actually depicted in the comic book.

The question was answered, repeatedly. You just weren't reading.

And has been publicly denounced by Marvel management.

quanchi112
I've provided sound reasoning...as cited by Marvel higher-ups, who have more say on the issue of canoncity in a comic book than what's actually depicted in the comic book.

The question was answered, repeatedly. You just weren't reading.

And has been publicly denounced by Marvel management. wheres the link. ill keep asking u.

ps ur answer was similar events meaning he got the heart right? but u have no clue what he did with it.

Lord S
wheres the link. ill keep asking u.

ps ur answer was similar events meaning he got the heart right? but u have no clue what he did with it. What link is it you're asking me for again and again???

quanchi112
What link is it you're asking me for again and again??? the link that proves what universe they were in. u say 4132 or something? wheres this link?

Lord S
the link that proves what universe they were in. u say 4132 or something? wheres this link? I told you it's in a ****ing comic book...this is the third time I'm telling you. How can I give you a link to a comic book?

God you're demented.

Go to any online comic store or ebay or your LCS to find it.

OHOTMU #1 or OHOTMU: Alternate Universes 2006.

Good luck. rolleyes1

quanchi112
I told you it's in a ****ing comic book...this is the third time I'm telling you. How can I give you a link to a comic book?

God you're demented.

Go to any online comic store or ebay or your LCS to find it.

OHOTMU #1 or OHOTMU: Alternate Universes 2006.

Good luck. rolleyes1 u cant post a scan of the comic book. i posted ascan of my proof. well thanos remembers the events and so does warlock. that is all. that is proof indeed and ur speculation of what an editor at marvel says is just that speculation. nothing official to agree with ur view of things.

Lord S
u cant post a scan of the comic book. i posted ascan of my proof. well thanos remembers the events and so does warlock. that is all. that is proof indeed and ur speculation of what an editor at marvel says is just that speculation. nothing official to agree with ur view of things. http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akhenatenxl9.jpg

Maybe this'll help.

Knowing you you'll swiftly denounce it as being fake.

quanchi112
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akhenatenxl9.jpg

Maybe this'll help.

Knowing you you'll swiftly denounce it as being fake. it still doenst add up. thanos got the heart and repaired this universe on 616 as he referred to it. i agree with all the events as its in a ctual comic while marvels own website and such give credit to thanos for having the heart as does the comic.

ur theory doesnt add up and never did.

Lord Shaper
it still doenst add up. thanos got the heart and repaired this universe on 616 as he referred to it. i agree with all the events as its in a ctual comic while marvels own website and such give credit to thanos for having the heart as does the comic.

I hope Thanos with the heart has a heart attack.

SpearofDestiny
do you know what God is? It's someone who is Omnipotent for all time in every time. Thanos was Never God, Or marvel's God isn't supreme or omnipotent.

I kind of agree. I wouldn't put Thanos w the Heart on par with the Mother of Creation from Spawn.

Like Elaine and the Titans from Vertigo, Thanos was only omnipotent within a realm of time. He was not eternal.

Yahweh, MoM, and TOAA are eternal. Their omnipotence has no beginning and no end.

Temporary Omnipotence <<<<<<<<<<<< Eternal Omnipotence

quanchi112
I hope Thanos with the heart has a heart attack. this harldy helps ur case out and proves u have a grudge to bear with thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I kind of agree. I wouldn't put Thanos w the Heart on par with the Mother of Creation from Spawn.

Like Elaine and the Titans from Vertigo, Thanos was only omnipotent within a realm of time. He was not eternal.

Yahweh, MoM, and TOAA are eternal. Their omnipotence has no beginning and no end.

Temporary Omnipotence <<<<<<<<<<<< Eternal Omnipotence by the presence isnt supreme on panel. that is why thanos outright mops the floor with him. thanos with the heart >>>>>>all other on panels beings in marvel.

presence=geb

Lord S
it still doenst add up. thanos got the heart and repaired this universe on 616 as he referred to it. i agree with all the events as its in a ctual comic while marvels own website and such give credit to thanos for having the heart as does the comic.

ur theory doesnt add up and never did. Ok how about we agree to disagree, cause I'm through arguing with someone who is absolutely without reason.

Believe what you want to believe...I'll disagree. There's some outdated evidence that supports your view...and some current official evidence that supports mine. I tend to think there's more on my side than on yours...and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Keep waving the flag of defiance...people (including me) have been waving it for four years. If you put it down, I'm sure someone'll pick it up for you.

Peace...my head just can't take anymore of your gibberish.

+ignore.

kevdude
by the presence isnt supreme on panel. that is why thanos outright mops the floor with him. thanos with the heart >>>>>>all other on panels beings in marvel.

presence=geb

Your still saying stuff like this?? amazing, Thanos would lose bad vs any God of comics. He was never TOAA, he was used to fill a role he was needed for thats all, don't make it more then what it is. Thanos never remade creation more then once (unlike Lucifer and Michael who can make as many as they want), he wasn't even all knowing so he was hardly God. The Presence blinks him out of existance laughing out loud

Sirius77
thanos was alive after the end. he wasnt dead. he was alive. thanops had no equal in combat while the presence could never defeat the geb, see the diff. thanos would rape the entire dc universe just as he raped marvels.

And Thanos couldn't avoid his own death, and yes,
he DID die.
The Presence would pwn him.

supremthor
the great evil beast takes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just ignore him. He will be like a bad wart that we all know is there but try not to look at.

Sirius77
wheres the link. ill keep asking u.

ps ur answer was similar events meaning he got the heart right? but u have no clue what he did with it.

It doesn't matter if it's cannon or not. That point is moot.

All of you have been arguing about Thanos with the Heart
being this "messedupreme Being". But he's not. I have the scan
to prove it. I can't believe this slipped under your nose Quanchi
... oh wait, yes I can.

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanoshb3.jpg

In this scan, Thanos says clearly that he is the"God of THIS reality. Thus, so according to that, his power is somewhere in between Universal and multi-versal at absolute best.

Case Closed.

The Presence Wins.

Anyone that argues the
direct words of the comic is
lying.

Sirius77

Are you insane?

It clearly said in paragraph 2 that the universe was 4321.

Not 616.

And it does add up, you were just wrong.

Sirius77
Ok how about we agree to disagree, cause I'm through arguing with someone who is absolutely without reason.

Believe what you want to believe...I'll disagree. There's some outdated evidence that supports your view...and some current official evidence that supports mine. I tend to think there's more on my side than on yours...and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Keep waving the flag of defiance...people (including me) have been waving it for four years. If you put it down, I'm sure someone'll pick it up for you.

Peace...my head just can't take anymore of your gibberish.

+ignore.

I believe you.
But don't worry, Quanchi is one of those one out of
twenty people on Earth that are actually born without
a sense of reason... it's not his fault...

Air Legend

... oh wait, yes I can.

In this scan, Thanos says clearly that he is the"God of THIS reality. Thus, so according to that, his power is somewhere in between Universal and multi-versal at absolute best.

Case Closed.

The Presence Wins.

Anyone that argues the
lying.

You idi0-t, Thanos was supreme. You just bash on the HOTI because you are a DC fanboy and a Marvel hater. It's obvious you didn't read the comic book. Just read the scan where Thanos was declared God of this and all universes, or the scan where it says Thanos was everything the Almighty was and Eternity acknowledged it. Oh but I forgot, you're a DC biased retard-iahv and will vote for DC no matter what. You said DC's supreme being is greater than Marvel's supreme being on the Presence/ GEB vs TOAA thread. Hell you claim Thanos with HOTI wasn't supreme when it was mentioned like 50 million times that he was and yet you claim that the Presence is supreme even though he has many fallacies and couldn't even defeat the GEB not to mention many instances showing he wasn't omniscient. Hell even the Spectre saw colors shapes and stuff the Presence hadn't even dreamt of. Also, Thanos w/ HOTI had the power of the writers so there is no way he could lose unless Jim Starlin wanted him too.

Also you say DC wins when this thread is literally DC vs Marvel which is more proof that you are a DC biased fanboy. Do I need mention that TOAA got involved in Marvel the End? Yea the ****ing writers got involved in Marvel the END. Did you forget the line "The master manipulator was tricked?" Yea that's what I thought. So Marvel isn't losing unless the writers wanted it that way.

You are completely full of sh3t. I wonder where Mr Master went? He hasn't been online for a while. He probably got sick and tired of proving to you stup4d DC fanboys that Thanos was God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You idi0-t, Thanos was supreme. You just bash on the HOTI because you are a DC fanboy and a Marvel hater. It's obvious you didn't read the comic book. Just read the scan where Thanos was declared God of this and all universes, or the scan where it says Thanos was everything the Almighty was and Eternity acknowledged it. Oh but I forgot, you're a DC biased retard-iahv and will vote for DC no matter what. You said DC's supreme being is greater than Marvel's supreme being on the Presence/ GEB vs TOAA thread. Hell you claim Thanos with HOTI wasn't supreme when it was mentioned like 50 million times that he was and yet you claim that the Presence is supreme even though he has many fallacies and couldn't even defeat the GEB not to mention many instances showing he wasn't omniscient. Hell even the Spectre saw colors shapes and stuff the Presence hadn't even dreamt of. Also, Thanos w/ HOTI had the power of the writers so there is no way he could lose unless Jim Starlin wanted him too.

Also you say DC wins when this thread is literally DC vs Marvel which is more proof that you are a DC biased fanboy. Do I need mention that TOAA got involved in Marvel the End? Yea the ****ing writers got involved in Marvel the END. Did you forget the line "The master manipulator was tricked?" Yea that's what I thought. So Marvel isn't losing unless the writers wanted it that way.

You are completely full of sh3t. I wonder where Mr Master went? He hasn't been online for a while. He probably got sick and tired of proving to you stup4d DC fanboys that Thanos was God.

the Book isn't cannon to the 616. And thanos wasn't God. on panel he admits to be used by an outside maniplulator. Isn't that same reason you use to try and discredit yewah. on panel admitting outside forces. Yo have been pwned by your own reasoning.

Air Legend
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

gogogadgetgo
stalemate.

thanos with hotu is basically toaa and it will just come down the dc top and thanos

and both have ultimate power in each of their realitys and so stalemate.

unless of course your a fanboy youd say one or the other would win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the Book isn't cannon to the 616. And thanos wasn't God. on panel he admits to be used by an outside maniplulator. Isn't that same reason you use to try and discredit yewah. on panel admitting outside forces. Yo have been pwned by your own reasoning.

gogogadgetgo
in 616 its not, but within the book itself, the reality is that thanos with hotu is the supreme being there, toaa. thanos admits that there is still someone pulling the strings, yaweh also admits this so i dont see any problem here.

stalemate

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
in 616 its not, but within the book itself, the reality is that thanos with hotu is the supreme being there, toaa. thanos admits that there is still someone pulling the strings, yaweh also admits this so i dont see any problem here.

stalemate

except yeweh isn't the presence of the DCU proper.

gogogadgetgo
except yeweh isn't the presence of the DCU proper.

its always like that. there's always someone or something above the ultimate being. and when marvel or dc decides to show who this being is, then they come up with that there is someone aboth the one above the one above all.

coz if they did really put a top being and say that that being is the main man of dc or marvel and thats that, it would hamper the creativity process. you know what i'm getting at.

threads like these, pitting top beings against top beings would just boil down to which one preferse, dc or marvel.

quanchi112

... oh wait, yes I can.

Case Closed.

The Presence Wins.

Anyone that argues the
lying. thanos was almighty and supreme while the presence has an equal,
see the diff.

quanchi112
Are you insane?

It clearly said in paragraph 2 that the universe was 4321.

Not 616.

And it does add up, you were just wrong. i have a comic book scan that referneces thanos feats from the end. in thanos issue one. so it stands and has been referenced in a comic. plus its on the official site.

smile

quanchi112

You are completely full of sh3t. I wonder where Mr Master went? He hasn't been online for a while. He probably got sick and tired of proving to you stup4d DC fanboys that Thanos was God. thumb up

quanchi112
the Book isn't cannon to the 616. And thanos wasn't God. on panel he admits to be used by an outside maniplulator. Isn't that same reason you use to try and discredit yewah. on panel admitting outside forces. Yo have been pwned by your own reasoning. its canon with one n. and yes it is. it says so on marvels official site and i have the scans to prove it. its mentioned in thanos issue 1 of his series.

stick out tongue

Lord S
Just ignore him. He will be like a bad wart that we all know is there but try not to look at. If I were gay I'd ask you to marry me. That's how much I love you right now. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
If I were gay I'd ask you to marry me. That's how much I love you right now. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Thanos was not Omnipotent (He can't do Everything) , Omniscient (He didn't know Everything) or Omnipresent (He wasn't Everywhere).

At best he has Multiversal power , which has been pretty much pointed out due to the numerous elements shown in the story where he ackquired the power .

This one are facts . There's no disputing it . Period .

Air Legend
Thanos was not Omnipotent (He can't do Everything) ,
Still spitting out the same bullshit... OK let's play your game.
Neither can the Presence.
Omniscient (He didn't know Everything)
Neither does the Presence.
or Omnipresent (He wasn't Everywhere).
Neither is the Presence.
At best he has Multiversal power ,
If you blatantly ignore on panel showings.
which has been pretty much pointed out due to the numerous elements shown in the story where he ackquired the power .
laughing You mean when he absorbed all of omni-reality? Yeah, that really proves that Thanos was at best multiversal in power.
Also, learn how to spell.
This one are facts .
dur That is just terrible English.
There's no disputing it . Period .
You mean there is no point disputing it to an intransigent being like yourself? Yea, that's what I thought.

quanchi112
Still spitting out the same bullshit... OK let's play your game.
Neither can the Presence.

Neither does the Presence.

Neither is the Presence.

If you blatantly ignore on panel showings.

laughing You mean when he absorbed all of omni-reality? Yeah, that really proves that Thanos was at best multiversal in power.
Also, learn how to spell.

dur That is just terrible English.

You mean there is no point disputing it to an intransigent being like yourself? Yea, that's what I thought. thumb up

Erik-Lensherr
no2

quanchi112
no2 who is me or air legend.

Erik-Lensherr
Both in a short while

quanchi112
Both in a short while why are u ignoring me.

starlock
It not being canon to 616 means little here-thread starter said marvel the end--so be it.....i dont think it was canon for 616 but for this thread...does it matter?

For all we know the universe was exactly the same as 616 up to when the comic started...thats how it works...something makes it diverge from 616 becoming an alternate reality...

Another point...never once is the name TOAA ever referenced in the comic...so it was a surpreme beings plan and power...that all that is known...fact...for a company who has been at this for as long as they have...they purposely left it out...all the scans and such have done nothing to say it was TOAA.....so posters saying it is are just speculating,because we have seen the term supreme alot and it can be confusing and not true

Just my 2 cents

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
It not being canon to 616 means little here-thread starter said marvel the end--so be it.....i dont think it was canon for 616 but for this thread...does it matter?

For all we know the universe was exactly the same as 616 up to when the comic started...thats how it works...something makes it diverge from 616 becoming an alternate reality...

Another point...never once is the name TOAA ever referenced in the comic...so it was a surpreme beings plan and power...that all that is known...fact...for a company who has been at this for as long as they have...they purposely left it out...all the scans and such have done nothing to say it was TOAA.....so posters saying it is are just speculating,because we have seen the term supreme alot and it can be confusing and not true

Just my 2 cents
smile

Erik-Lensherr
why are u ignoring me.

Why not ?

Air Legend
Just putting that stupid smiley face and ignore post there shows that you read my post because nobody randomly posts a "you are on ignore shit", especially after being told by the moderators not to do such a thing.

Sirius77

An idiot? Wow, I never really thought of myself as that... but thats a real mature comment though. You should be promoted to the eigth grade for that one kid.

Anyway, it says clearly in the scan that I provided, that he is god of THAT reality. Not the 616 universe. So if you want to argue with a comic, thats fine. You can name-call all that you want, but you're still wrong.

Sirius77
thanos was almighty and supreme while the presence has an equal,
see the diff.

No. Thanos died, the Presence never has.

Now if this was the Presence vs TOAA, and not The Presence vs
Thanos imitating TOAA, then it would be a stalemate. Otherwise,
the Presence wins by way of true omniscience and Immortality.

Sirius77
i have a comic book scan that referneces thanos feats from the end. in thanos issue one. so it stands and has been referenced in a comic. plus its on the official site.

smile

There's a difference between Thanos number one, and the
MARVEL UNIVERSE HANDBOOK. One is a comic, the other is a
reference guide for the entire company.

quanchi112

the Presence wins by way of true omniscience and Immortality. presence ws inflenced by external forces. presence cant defeat the geb.

not even supreme.

quanchi112

the Presence wins by way of true omniscience and Immortality. thanos didnt die. read thanos issue one to see what happened.

thanos with the heart>all of dc

quanchi112
There's a difference between Thanos number one, and the
MARVEL UNIVERSE HANDBOOK. One is a comic, the other is a
reference guide for the entire company. then with what u are saying we can question anything that happens. marvels offical website also says its canon along with a comic referencing it. its canon.

smile

Sirius77
presence ws inflenced by external forces. presence cant defeat the geb.

not even supreme.

And Thanos died.

Stalemating yourself vs Dying

Which one sounds more powerful to you?

Sirius77
thanos didnt die. read thanos issue one to see what happened.

thanos with the heart>all of dc

He died.
He sacrificed himself to correct the flaw.

Thanos w/ Heart<Presence

Sirius77
then with what u are saying we can question anything that happens. marvels offical website also says its canon along with a comic referencing it. its canon.

smile

The website is a wiki. laughing Made by fans, lol.

The Handbook is a reference point used for documenting and classifying all events happening in any universe of Marvel. The handbook is made by the company. Written by the company. Thus it is more reliable, and less biased than the fan version.

quanchi112
The website is a wiki. laughing Made by fans, lol.

The Handbook is a reference point used for documenting and classifying all events happening in any universe of Marvel. The handbook is made by the company. Written by the company. Thus it is more reliable, and less biased than the fan version. thanos comic made by the company rings loud and true. its canon. it has been referenced. unless u have something in a comic denouncing the end as canon then u have nothing really.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>