ALL New Gods Vs. Sentient Cubes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
big grin All New Gods fight 4 cube beings. How would this one go? New Gods get their techs.

All New Gods: PC Darkseid, PC Highfather, Takion, Stayne, and all New Gods (excluding Yuga Khan)

Vs.

Post Retcon Molecule Man & Beyonder (not Kosmos), Kubik, and Shaper Of Worlds.

No tapping into unlimited power of the Source or Beyonder universe that they potentially blah, blah, blah have. Only whatever power they have displayed under their own might.

So which space gods win?

quanchi112
cubes for the win.

WhiteWitchKing
No takers? Dang

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No takers? Dang

Kubik=Shaper>Reece>Beyonderhmm

Leaning towards the cube beings

tjcoady
most of the New Gods... not that powerful, really. I mean, The Deep Six get taken out by Aquaman.

quanchi112
this is spite as the new gods have no chance.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by guy222
Kubik=Shaper>Reece>Beyonderhmm

Leaning towards the cube beings

Actually Kubik backed away from a fight with MM because he said MM was more powerful than any cube being.

Note: Adding Yuga Khan to this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are any of these cube beings above an aspect of eternity?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are any of these cube beings above an aspect of eternity?

No. Below the Celestials and Galactus but above skyfathers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. Below the Celestials and Galactus but above skyfathers.

Then how do just four of them beat ALL of the new Gods?

Thanos was able to beat one of them right? And Highfather and DS are both more powerful than Thanos.

King Kandy

Thanos was able to beat one of them right? And Highfather and DS are both more powerful than Thanos.
Thanos beat the Maker because the Maker had imposed limits upon itself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos beat the Maker because the Maker had imposed limits upon itself.
They are still lower than Galactus. So i don't see how 4 of them are gonna pwn all the new gods.

quanchi112

Thanos was able to beat one of them right? And Highfather and DS are both more powerful than Thanos. thanos could defeat darkseid or high father all day. he could defeat superman all day unlike darkseid who surrenders to him. wink

quanchi112
They are still lower than Galactus. So i don't see how 4 of them are gonna pwn all the new gods. new gods are overrated and superman can defeat one of their strongest.

see the reasons why.

WhiteWitchKing

Thanos beat a crazy Maker. Big difference.

MM reached through time and space to pull Beyonder out of Kosmos. Their fight was destroying dimensions and the side effect was causing drawings to become three dimension and a Watcher to go blind. Beyonder's fight with Kubik spanded a pocket universe and into subatomic space.

Thanos barely dent Odin. And that was one of Odin's low showings. Odin's highest showings would be close to a Cube Being. Rune King Thor was pretty high up but the guy was doing things most Cube Beings can easily do.

quanchi112

MM reached through time and space to pull Beyonder out of Kosmos. Their fight was destroying dimensions and the side effect was causing drawings to become three dimension and a Watcher to go blind. Beyonder's fight with Kubik spanded a pocket universe and into subatomic space.

Thanos barely dent Odin. And that was one of Odin's low showings. Odin's highest showings would be close to a Cube Being. Rune King Thor was pretty high up but the guy was doing things most Cube Beings can easily do. pawning nver like usual.

some things dont change.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos barely dent Odin. And that was one of Odin's low showings. Odin's highest showings would be close to a Cube Being. Rune King Thor was pretty high up but the guy was doing things most Cube Beings can easily do.
DS has higher feats than the cube beings. Creating multiple realities. DS and highfather broke the source wall together. And they destroyed 2/5ths of a universe.

WhiteWitchKing
DS has higher feats than the cube beings. Creating multiple realities.

Really. So he has the power to create realities now but couldn't dent the Aegis armor?

Yeah, what was I thinking. Two guys who have powers linked to the source wall breaking into the source wall. Surfer flew through the Big Crunch, something his master couldn't. How would that mean Surfer would beat Galactus if they fought?

But they couldn't join hands and level Yuga Khan? Heck if what your saying is true, Darkseid can destroy 1/5 the universe right? I guess Yuga is at a level > 2/5ths the universe. Maybe he's even at 5/5th universe in power?

This is getting stupid. They destroyed a universe with help from others in a ritual. Do you think Etrigan or Fate each have 1/5th universal destroying powers? Nonsense.

And wait, didn't you say Takion was less than Darkseid in power but slowed the multiversal/omiversal God Wave? So why in the hell would DS+Highfather be only 2/5th universal destroying in power when Takion slowed a multiversal/omiversal god wave?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really. So he has the power to create realities now but couldn't dent the Aegis armor?

Yeah, what was I thinking. Two guys who have powers linked to the source wall breaking into the source wall. Surfer flew through the Big Crunch, something his master couldn't. How would that mean Surfer would beat Galactus if they fought?

But they couldn't join hands and level Yuga Khan? Heck if what your saying is true, Darkseid can destroy 1/5 the universe right? I guess Yuga is at a level > 2/5ths the universe. Maybe he's even at 5/5th universe in power?

This is getting stupid. They destroyed a universe with help from others in a ritual. Do you think Etrigan or Fate each have 1/5th universal destroying powers? Nonsense.

Dr. fate certainly does. And etrigan is an elder demon. Just cuz he's an idiot who brawls means nothing. And yes Yugah is a promethean giant. He could look thru the fourth world and hurl a blast into a universe and creme it. And Wasn't the Aegis armor powered by entropy? Nothing beats entropy in DC. that is a bad example. And also, DS created realities Years after the aegis armor episode. Also why that is a bad example.

quanchi112

And wait, didn't you say Takion was less than Darkseid in power but slowed the multiversal/omiversal God Wave? So why in the hell would DS+Highfather be only 2/5th universal destroying in power when Takion slowed a multiversal/omiversal god wave? this is total ownage. i mean wow. nicely done. destroying this logic. shattering it.

thumb up

quanchi112
Dr. fate certainly does. And etrigan is an elder demon. Just cuz he's an idiot who brawls means nothing. And yes Yugah is a promethean giant. He could look thru the fourth world and hurl a blast into a universe and creme it. And Wasn't the Aegis armor powered by entropy? Nothing beats entropy in DC. that is a bad example. And also, DS created realities Years after the aegis armor episode. Also why that is a bad example. u were pawned.

laughing

yuga is an idiot who always goes to the source wall and gets stuck there cuz hes so damn dumb. made the same mistake twice on his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
u were pawned.

laughing

yuga is an idiot who always goes to the source wall and gets stuck there cuz hes so damn dumb. made the same mistake twice on his own.

You were pwned the moment you were born. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
You were pwned the moment you were born. laughing laughing laughing hes showing u how foolish ur logic is. i mean come on. darkseid gets raped by doomsday and superman. thats freaking pathetic but now u claim he creates realities with no powerups.

laughing

u make no sense and he pawned u. hows it feel.

WhiteWitchKing
Dr. fate certainly does.

laughing

Etrigan=1/5th universal power

laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait where did you get that the armor was powered by entropy. It's name is Entropy Aegis. But power by entropy? Would you like to scan that part of OWAW?

Creator of realities but only 1/5th universe in power. Am I getting your math right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
hes showing u how foolish ur logic is. i mean come on. darkseid gets raped by doomsday and superman. thats freaking pathetic but now u claim he creates realities with no powerups.

laughing

u make no sense and he pawned u. hows it feel.

You dont' understand PIS do you. Someone tried to explain it to you. I have decided that you are illogical, and aren't worth this forum's time. I'm pming everyone to not respond to you. maybe if we ignore you, you will break your keyboard or leave or something. DS created the realities on panel. Nuff said.

quanchi112
laughing

laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait where did you get that the armor was powered by entropy. It's name is Entropy Aegis. But power by entropy? Would you like to scan that part of OWAW?

Creator of realities but only 1/5th universe in power. Am I getting your math right? carrie they are laughing at u.

quanchi112
You dont' understand PIS do you. Someone tried to explain it to you. I have decided that you are illogical, and aren't worth this forum's time. I'm pming everyone to not respond to you. maybe if we ignore you, you will break your keyboard or leave or something. DS created the realities on panel. Nuff said. it isnt pis. everytime ur character loses u cant scream pis. he lost its canon, deal with it and accept.

i like it here. hes beaten ds more than once so its not a fluke. ds sucks ass hand to hand. dont u know this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creator of realities but only 1/5th universe in power. Am I getting your math right?
You aren't even being logical. So you saying just becuz he destroyed one 5th of a universe is some how the limit of his power? That seems dumb. Especially when he's created alternate realities ON panel. The power came from somewhere did it not? you can laugh as you please. the story is cannon and the feat happened. I also think it's a hoot when people say Odin shook the multiverse in afight. But it happened right?

vlaaad12345
And then superman level beings give darkseid a fight...darkseid is not 1/5 universe pwning hes not even a freaking galaxy destroyer,every cube being is beyond odin who is a galaxy wrecker and every new god besides highfather darkseid and yuga are complete pussies so how the hell do they win this.

quanchi112
You aren't even being logical. So you saying just becuz he destroyed one 5th of a universe is some how the limit of his power? That seems dumb. Especially when he's created alternate realities ON panel. The power came from somewhere did it not? you can laugh as you please. the story is cannon and the feat happened. I also think it's a hoot when people say Odin shook the multiverse in afight. But it happened right? cannons were used in the cilvil war and are located on pirate ships. canon is the correct word u use when refering to comics. see the diff. i want to help u buddy.

it is u who isnt being logical. u have overrated ds for a long time now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And then superman level beings give darkseid a fight...darkseid is not 1/5 universe pwning hes not even a freaking galaxy destroyer.

And yet we have him waving his hand beating Orion= Superman and Firestorm>>>Superman.

And he created a planet in a black hole of his design and billions of souls, warped the new gods including the black racer and made multiple alternate realities. maybe you should catch up and get out of ten years ago. I would call you quan, you seem so like him.

WhiteWitchKing
You aren't even being logical. So you saying just becuz he destroyed one 5th of a universe is some how the limit of his power? That seems dumb. Especially when he's created alternate realities ON panel.

No. You're not being logical since you pushed Darkseid and Highfather up to at universal power when they're not.

Yeah, he shock it alright. Something I've yet to see a Celestial do. But I wouldn't say he is more powerful than a Celestial. I wouldn't even put Odin at the 1/5th universal in power just becaue he pull one feat like that.

You on the other hand seem to think DS and Highfather can destroy the universe if they wanted.

Lol. So has Superman beating the sh#@ out of Darkseid more than once and beating up Dominus when Kismet (multiversal as you say) ran and hid from him. That's canon as well. You wanna include stupid canon stuff like that?

And I disagree with what your saying because DS ain't that high up and doesn't pull feats like that constantly.

Additionally would you like to point to what story you're refering when you say he created realities?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, he shock it alright. Something I've yet to see a Celestial do. But I wouldn't say he is more powerful than a Celestial. I wouldn't even put Odin at the 1/5th universal in power.

You on the other hand seem to think DS and Highfather can destroy the universe if they wanted.

When did you see me say universal power? Show me the statement and then we can go from there.

vlaaad12345
And yet we have him waving his hand beating Orion= Superman and Firestorm>>>Superman.

And he created a planet in a black hole of his design and billions of souls, warped the new gods including the black racer and made multiple alternate realities. maybe you should catch up and get out of ten years ago. I would call you quan, you seem so like him.
And then sundipped superman fought him to a standstill and threw him into the source wall...no im not quanchi but darkseid is not anywhere near a galaxy destroyer casual world creator or anything like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And then sundipped superman fought him to a standstill and threw him into the source wall...no im not quanchi but darkseid is not anywhere near a galaxy destroyer casual world creator or anything like that.

he created an earth inside a black hole.

WhiteWitchKing
When did you see me say universal power? Show me the statement and then we can go from there.

I never said you said they were universal power. I said you seem think they're at that level considering you implied that 1/5 universal was not his limit and putting at the fact that he created realities and that power had to come from somewhere acccording to you. Well what do you think a reality is? You sure as hell intended to push it towards that end.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said you said they were universal power. I said you seem think they're at that level considering you implied that 1/5 universal was not his limit and putting at the fact that he created realities and that power had to come from somewhere acccording to you. Well what do you think a reality is? You sure as hell intended to push it towards that end.

I think that DS and Highfather are galaxy busting for sure. Orion can do it with his AF and both of them are superior to orion. They also shook the cosmos in one of thier fights. DS and hf that is. If you take superman and anything superman related out of DS history, then he most certainly is all that I say he is.

guy222
Actually Kubik backed away from a fight with MM because he said MM was more powerful than any cube being.

Note: Adding Yuga Khan to this fight.

Kubik easily handled the Beyonder

quanchi112
And then sundipped superman fought him to a standstill and threw him into the source wall...no im not quanchi but darkseid is not anywhere near a galaxy destroyer casual world creator or anything like that. amen to that brother. ds is being overrated as usual.

but we see this as im sure most do.

quanchi112
I think that DS and Highfather are galaxy busting for sure. Orion can do it with his AF and both of them are superior to orion. They also shook the cosmos in one of thier fights. DS and hf that is. If you take superman and anything superman related out of DS history, then he most certainly is all that I say he is. hyperbole.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by guy222
Kubik easily handled the Beyonder

But still backed away from Molecule Man and pleaded with him. big grin Moleculeman beat down Beyonder but both fights were impressive displays of what CBs can do. stick out tongue

guy222
But still backed away from Molecule Man and pleaded with him. big grin Moleculeman beat down Beyonder but both fights were impressive displays of what CBs can do. stick out tongue

Agreed

quanchi112
i really dont see the new gods having chance here and see this as spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.