Quanchi vs KMC_Drifter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Round 1

Classic Beyonder
Thanos HOTI
Kirby Avatar
The Presence
The Great Evil Beast
Elaine (when she replaced the Presence)

Round 2

The Living Tribunal
Michael
Lucifer
The Spectre
Thanos w/ IG
Scathan the Approver

Quanchi and KMC_Drifter have been having quite a feud lately.

I say they should debate this in a civil manner.

Ahh... **** civil. Here are the rules if the contestants agree to debate this topic:

1. Swearing, bashing, insults, and vulgar language for the matter are all ALLOWED. That's right, on this thread bashing is allowed.

2. However, bashing without proving anything is not allowed. You have to explain why the other is greater. You can't just say, for example, Lucifer would kick the LT's ass, you're a ****ing moron and only a dumbass would think the LT would win. You have to explain why, like Lucifer shaped his own multiverse or something.

3. The debators are allowed only ten posts to make their case. If one of them decides to write only one line, then that is how they have spent a post. So it'd be wise to make a multitude of points before submitting your reply.

OK Quanchi and KMC_Drifter have to pick one by one who they would choose in their first round. Quanchi gets to pick first and I don't think Drifter will mind since he can easily improvise. The same thing happens in the second round.

After they are done picking their characters they will debate one character at a time starting from the second round draftees. For example if Quanchi chose Thanos IG, LT, and Scathan and Drifter chose Michael, Lucifer and Spectre they would choose one of the contestants and pit it against their opponents. Say Quanchi chose LT first and Drifter chose Michael first- they would debate Michael vs LT for a max of ten posts each.

I will explain more later, because I need to know first if the contestants will agree to do battle. I feel with these rules Drifter will be able to let out his anger in a more efficient way because bashing, swearing, and cursing are allowed in this thread.

After the contestants have used all their posts up there will be a vote on who debated better, not on who would actually win. For example if Quanchi chose Michael and Drifter chose Thanos w/ IG, we will vote on who debated better, we won't choose quanchi because Michael is more powerful in our opinions or vice versa.

Now I'll have to wait and see if quanchi and Drifter will agree to this.

starking
Closing in...

Air Legend
Originally posted by starking
Closing in...
This is not making fun of them. I just want to see them debate. You would know that if you actually read what I wrote.

Estacado
Originally posted by starking
Closing in...

starking
Originally posted by Air Legend
This is not making fun of them. I just want to see them debate. You would know that if you actually read what I wrote. That's nice in all, but I HIGHLY doubt the mods will let this one slide. But if it does, I'm going to die from laughter. laughing

Kurash
close

Kurash
insults are ALLOWED . . . yea thats never gonna hold

Badabing
Originally posted by Air Legend
Round 1

Classic Beyonder
Thanos HOTI
Kirby Avatar
The Presence
The Great Evil Beast
Elaine (when she replaced the Presence)

Round 2

The Living Tribunal
Michael
Lucifer
The Spectre
Thanos w/ IG
Scathan the Approver

Quanchi and KMC_Drifter have been having quite a feud lately.

I say they should debate this in a civil manner.

Ahh... **** civil. Here are the rules if the contestants agree to debate this topic:

1. Swearing, bashing, insults, and vulgar language for the matter are all ALLOWED. That's right, on this thread bashing is allowed.

2. However, bashing without proving anything is not allowed. You have to explain why the other is greater. You can't just say, for example, Lucifer would kick the LT's ass, you're a ****ing moron and only a dumbass would think the LT would win. You have to explain why, like Lucifer shaped his own multiverse or something.

3. The debators are allowed only ten posts to make their case. If one of them decides to write only one line, then that is how they have spent a post. So it'd be wise to make a multitude of points before submitting your reply.

OK Quanchi and KMC_Drifter have to pick one by one who they would choose in their first round. Quanchi gets to pick first and I don't think Drifter will mind since he can easily improvise. The same thing happens in the second round.

After they are done picking their characters they will debate one character at a time starting from the second round draftees. For example if Quanchi chose Thanos IG, LT, and Scathan and Drifter chose Michael, Lucifer and Spectre they would choose one of the contestants and pit it against their opponents. Say Quanchi chose LT first and Drifter chose Michael first- they would debate Michael vs LT for a max of ten posts each.

I will explain more later, because I need to know first if the contestants will agree to do battle. I feel with these rules Drifter will be able to let out his anger in a more efficient way because bashing, swearing, and cursing are allowed in this thread.

After the contestants have used all their posts up there will be a vote on who debated better, not on who would actually win. For example if Quanchi chose Michael and Drifter chose Thanos w/ IG, we will vote on who debated better, we won't choose quanchi because Michael is more powerful in our opinions or vice versa.

Now I'll have to wait and see if quanchi and Drifter will agree to this. durno

King Kandy
I actually want to see this.

pr1983
if you want to see them debate, organise a tourney...

Tron
And, to add on that, the next time you wish to see two people debate, make sure they agree BEFORE you open a thread for it.

Captain REX
Insults allowed? The hell they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.