The Rediculousness HAS GOT TO STOP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The forum is so damned Split it's making me feel like this is a politcal forum.

People are not listening and putting down other characters.

I want a new rule that says no one can put down a character. It obviously is a direct reflection upon a person if they like that character and someone says something about them.

Example, Everyone knows I, Draco, and Dawsey like Wonder Woman. So for someone to come on and say she's a lame, a retarded character,they dont see how she is cool, is just like talking about us since we do.

It is upsetting also that we can't give our real feelings about winners becuz we have defend a certain company no matter what becuz other people put down certain companies and lift others up.

We new rules in place that will make this forum fun again. Right now it's just become tragic.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I want a new rule that says no one can put down a character. It obviously is a direct reflection upon a person if they like that character and someone says something about them.

Example, Everyone knows I, Draco, and Dawsey like Wonder Woman. So for someone to come on and say she's a lame, a retarded character,they dont see how she is cool, is just like talking about us since we do.

It is upsetting also that we can't give our real feelings about winners becuz we have defend a certain company no matter what becuz other people put down certain companies and lift others up.

We new rules in place that will make this forum fun again. Right now it's just become tragic.
That's one of the reasons we have an ignore button...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
That's one of the reasons we have an ignore button...

then people just get on thier other accounts and say the same stuff.

SnazzySmurph
Meh. I'd be fine with putting down characters, I think we just need to be harder on forum turds. Not pointing fingers... but if you don't know who I'm talking about, or think it's a respected member, and you're not a newbie... you probably are one.

King_Mungi
Bah! you should have seen the respect or the lack of respect Alpha Flight got before I arrived. Just provide the evidence, and have a thick skin and the people that matter on the board will take notice.

darthgoober
then people just get on thier other accounts and say the same stuff.
Ignore them too...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bah! you should have seen the respect or the lack of respect Alpha Flight got before I arrived. Just provide the evidence, and have a thick skin and the people that matter on the board will take notice.
I like alpha flight. i used to read them years ago. I actually used to read waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more marvel. I wish I could actually argue for marvel characters more. But We gotta have balance.

pr1983

We can't put a blanket ban on calling a character names...

i'm also a fan of wonder woman, but i get over it, because she's just a character... as long as i like her, i don't care whether someone else doesnt...

if they cant put aside their dislike for a character, then i won't reply to them, and i suggest you do the same...

i'll close this if it gets out of hand...

King_Mungi
I like alpha flight. i used to read them years ago. I actually used to read waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more marvel. I wish I could actually argue for marvel characters more. But We gotta have balance.

Yeah I'm a predominetly more DC reader myself now. I tend to stay away from some threads here as they basically become an endless loop of arguments going no where.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by pr1983

i'm also a fan of wonder woman, but i get over it, because she's just a character... as long as i like her, i don't care whether someone else doesnt...

if they cant put aside their dislike for a character, then i won't reply to them, and i suggest you do the same...

i'll close this if it gets out of hand... Pr = "..." whore. ermm

pr1983
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Pr = "..." whore. ermm

thought you'd be used to it by now...

nvrbeenwthagirl

i'll close this if it gets out of hand...

It won't get out of hand. We need a real open discussion. We gotta stop all of this. It's just out of control. And for the love of God, someone show me how to post a scan. I'm tired of arguing without being able to put up the picture.

Back to the topic, Maybe we should only allow feats from the last 5 years? Or we all get together and make a list of PIS that cannot be allowed in vs, threads?

Kurash
the PIS list doesnt sound like a bad idea

SnazzySmurph
thought you'd be used to it by now... I am, but I think you've gotten worse. ermm

darthgoober
It won't get out of hand. We need a real open discussion. We gotta stop all of this. It's just out of control. And for the love of God, someone show me how to post a scan. I'm tired of arguing without being able to put up the picture.
How is it that you don't know how to post a scan, when you posted scans in the Lightray Respect thread?

Back to the topic, Maybe we should only allow feats from the last 5 years? Or we all get together and make a list of PIS that cannot be allowed in vs, threads?

No list like that could EVER be agreed upon. At this point, people don't even agree on whether PIS should be dictated by consistency or common sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is it that you don't know how to post a scan, when you posted scans in the Lightray Respect thread?

No list like that could EVER be agreed upon. At this point, no one's willing to try to pin down whether PIS should be dictated by consistency or common sense even.

I didn't do the light ray thing. A freind helped me with that. I say it right in the OP. Also The PIS list should be decided upon by thread vote like the tier list. I think consistancy AND common sense play into it. Like I think it's totally inconsistant for Superman to beat up on dominus. So I would vote for that instance to not be permissable.

DigiMark007
Actually, if people followed the rules we do have, everything would be fine.

ermm

Seriously, rules are only as good as the people who practice them. Pr, Rex, Tron all do a good job of enforcing them. And for the most part, it comes down to people ignoring the stupidity and remaining "above the fray" themselves by staying respectful.

We have a big forum. Trolls, idiots, etc. aren't going anywhere, and they're the exact people that rules don't affect because they ignore them. But it's how you deal with it that matters. Threads like this just show an inability to remove yourself from the ridiculousness of it all and simply enjoy the forum where and when you can, even though the underlying intent is a good one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007

ermm

Seriously, rules are only as good as the people who practice them. Pr, Rex, Tron all do a good job of enforcing them. And for the most part, it comes down to people ignoring the stupidity and remaining "above the fray" themselves by staying respectful.

We have a big forum. Trolls, idiots, etc. aren't going anywhere, and they're the exact people that rules don't affect because they ignore them. But it's how you deal with it that matters.

well if you haven't noticed, I'm a moody emotional queen. One day i'm all happy and can ignore, and the next day i'm on my gay man's period and someone just keeps picking until they just irk me to no end. And they do it on purpose. If we had a couple new rules, I could see me NOT going off and getting perma banned.

masterbruce

ermm

We have a big forum. Trolls, idiots, etc. aren't going anywhere, and they're the exact people that rules don't affect because they ignore them. But it's how you deal with it that matters. Threads like this just show an inability to remove yourself from the ridiculousness of it all and simply enjoy the forum where and when you can, even though the underlying intent is a good one.

Had you annointed me Modship, this board would be harmonious under my iron-fisted rule.

pr1983
It won't get out of hand.

i didn't mean you in particular...

what, people not agreeing on what characters are cool and what ones are lame?

image shack, then use the 'forum thumbnail' option

No list like that could EVER be agreed upon. At this point, people don't even agree on whether PIS should be dictated by consistency or common sense.

no PIS list is ever going to be agreed upon, because people's opinions differ too much...

I am, but I think you've gotten worse. ermm

in what way? i've always been like this...

masterbruce
well if you haven't noticed, I'm a moody emotional queen. One day i'm all happy and can ignore, and the next day i'm on my gay man's period and someone just keeps picking until they just irk me to no end. And they do it on purpose. If we had a couple new rules, I could see me NOT going off and getting perma banned.

dood, do you have to mention you're gay in every other post? laughing out loud confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Had you annointed me Modship, this board would be harmonious under my rule.

confused You would be upset becuz I would vote for Superman prime to not be allowed in any versus matches.

Symmetric Chaos
Had you annointed me Modship, this board would be harmonious under my rule.

More likely you'd be dead, Smurph would be running the forum and Soljer would have long since gone mad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dood, do you have to mention you're gay in every other post? laughing out loud confused

Gay every gay other gay post, gay every gay other gay post. laughing laughing laughing

pr1983
bottom of the page...

It won't get out of hand.

i didn't mean you in particular...

what, people not agreeing on what characters are cool and what ones are lame?

image shack, then use the 'forum thumbnail' option

no PIS list is ever going to be agreed upon, because people's opinions differ too much...

I am, but I think you've gotten worse. ermm

in what way? i've always been like this...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
More likely you'd be dead, Smurph would be running the forum and Soljer would have long since gone mad.

please explain those 3 things. confused

SnazzySmurph
More likely you'd be dead, Smurph would be running the forum and Soljer would have long since gone mad. Ssh... don't give away the plans.

Symmetric Chaos
please explain those 3 things. confused

You (masterbruce) would be dead (someone would have killed you or maybe just left you at the bottom of a massive Roman orgy).

Smurph would take advantage of the power vacuum within days and establish an iron fisted tyranny.

Soljer, unable to accept your death, would go mad with grief.

Symmetric Chaos
Ssh... don't give away the plans.

You (masterbruce) would be dead (someone would have killed you or maybe just left you at the bottom of a massive Roman orgy).

Smurph would take advantage of the power vacuum within days and establish an iron fisted tyranny.

OHSHIT! omg

masterbruce

quoted in case you try to delete!

SnazzySmurph
in what way? i've always been like this... You're an addict... also, major double post?

masterbruce

1. no, I wouldn't be assassinated. As much as some *cough* *creshock* *cough* might despise me, the vast majority of KMC peons would come to be completely dependent on the order I shall set on KMC.

2. see 1. And snazzy is hardly one capable of filling my shoes, few could.

3. Soljer, wouldn't be the only one to grieve if my demise were to occur. The very foundations of KMC itself would crumble.

DigiMark007

ermm

Bumped for pertinence. I did mod this forum for about 2 years.

queen

Symmetric Chaos

queen

Who's you again?

Laminator_X
It's best to not get personally invested in a character of discussion. I won't say I've never let it happen, but I generally enjoy myself here more when I don't.

pr1983
You're an addict... also, major double post?

ahem, bottom of the page?

queen

showoff...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Laminator_X
It's best to not get personally invested in a character of discussion. I won't say I've never let it happen, but I generally enjoy myself here more when I don't.

No, YOU shut up! mad

masterbruce

queen

Rules need to be enforced to be followed.

You were always too weak to do so, yet you failed to correct this failure by not appointing me Mod.

My application for modship still stands...

pr1983

You were always too weak to do so, yet you failed to correct this failure by not appointing me Mod.

barker

mr. ruthless are we?

NiņoAraņa

My application for modship still stands... ermmnone

darthgoober

laughing out loud

NiņoAraņa

masterbruce

quanchi112
I like alpha flight. i used to read them years ago. I actually used to read waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more marvel. I wish I could actually argue for marvel characters more. But We gotta have balance. dont feel u have so tick up for dc. i unlike u argue for who i think wins the fights not becuz i feel balance is needed.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
dont feel u have so tick up for dc. i unlike u argue for who i think wins the fights not becuz i feel balance is needed.

wrong

masterbruce
barker

mr. ruthless are we?

no, not ruthless, simply fair.

I will enforce the rules as they were meant to be.

The day I become Mod, is the day a golden age will usher upon KMC.

pr1983
dont feel u have so tick up for dc. i unlike u argue for who i think wins the fights not becuz i feel balance is needed.

there's no need for that.

King Kandy
1. no, I wouldn't be assassinated. As much as some *cough* *creshock* *cough* might despise me, the vast majority of KMC peons would come to be completely dependent on the order I shall set on KMC.
Changing the rules didn't work when Ill and Pr tried it, it won't work if you try it.

quanchi112
well if you haven't noticed, I'm a moody emotional queen. One day i'm all happy and can ignore, and the next day i'm on my gay man's period and someone just keeps picking until they just irk me to no end. And they do it on purpose. If we had a couple new rules, I could see me NOT going off and getting perma banned. just control urself. we all must be held accountable for our actions. if u go off u must deal with the consequences. not anyone else but you and you alone.

pr1983
no, not ruthless, simply fair.

I will enforce the rules as they were meant to be.

The day I become Mod, is the day a golden age will usher upon KMC.

you're saying the rules aren't being enforced?

King Kandy
Masterbruce rule #1

You cannot say Superman Prime will lose any match.

masterbruce
you're saying the rules aren't being enforced?

no, I'm just messin around. You guys do a good job.

quanchi112
there's no need for that. i get called an idiot and u tell me there is no need for this. i am telling someone to post for who they think wins based on that and i get yelled at basically.

masterbruce
Originally posted by King Kandy
Masterbruce rule #1

You cannot say Superman Prime will lose any match.

that's not true. But it's ridiculous to say Prime loses to anyone Galactus level or below.

King Kandy
that's not true. But it's ridiculous to say Prime loses to anyone Galactus level or below.
Um, I'm not the one who said he was over Spectre.

pr1983
no, I'm just messin around. You guys do a good job.

stick out tongue

i get called an idiot and u tell me there is no need for this. i am telling someone to post for who they think wins based on that and i get yelled at basically.

did he call you an idiot in this thread?

masterbruce
i get called an idiot and u tell me there is no need for this. i am telling someone to post for who they think wins based on that and i get yelled at basically.

maybe he misposted? i don't see why he would tell you there's no need for that. confused

NiņoAraņa
yeah, because that really needed to be bumped just for my own foolish ambitions. haermm

and also, it's better to actually ignore all the crud that is bieng thrown around against posters/characters.

if someone can't go on a sentece without saying "you're/it's stupid" or "you/it sucks" then they don't even deserve to be responded to.

but that's just IMO 131

quanchi112
you're saying the rules aren't being enforced? certain people get away with mocking all the time. they used the word idiot everyday and nothing happens to them. i have followed the rules and watched aother longtime posters scoff at them and guess what they are still here doing what they were told not to do months ago.

Symmetric Chaos

quanchi112
stick out tongue

did he call you an idiot in this thread? i report some of them but not all. it does no good so i rarely report half the stuff anymore. it doesnt do one lick of good anymore.

tell me what it is that i did that was wrong. u told me what i said wasnt needed. what wasnt neededed exactly?

TricksterPriest
certain people get away with mocking all the time. they used the word idiot everyday and nothing happens to them. i have followed the rules and watched aother longtime posters scoff at them and guess what they are still here doing what they were told not to do months ago.

Speaking of forum trolls and reasons for intellectual discussion's decline.......ermmhappy

King Kandy
Nvrbeenwthagirl: WAAHH!!!! NO ONE LIKES WONDERWOMAN!!!

pr1983
certain people get away with mocking all the time. they used the word idiot everyday and nothing happens to them. i have followed the rules and watched aother longtime posters scoff at them and guess what they are still here doing what they were told not to do months ago.

i report some of them but not all. it does no good so i rarely report half the stuff anymore. it doesnt do one lick of good anymore.

tell me what it is that i did that was wrong. u told me what i said wasnt needed. what wasnt neededed exactly?

if someone mocks you and you find it offensive, report it... if the mods feel they need to step in, they will...

but you attacking nvr personally when he didn't say a thing about you in this thread is out of line...

NiņoAraņa
You/it suck no expression subsequently, your face is a bookbag and/or you're a hooker. no expression

masterbruce
what's with all the quanchi hate? granted, I've never read most of his posts...but what has he done that's so bad that everyone seems to mock him?

darthgoober
Nvrbeenwthagirl: WAAHH!!!! NO ONE LIKES WONDERWOMAN!!!
Chill KK, we have rules about that remember?

King Kandy
what's with all the quanchi hate? granted, I've never read most of his posts...but what has he done that's so bad that everyone seems to mock him?
Thanos>Spectre according to him.

masterbruce
if someone mocks you and you find it offensive, report it... if the mods feel they need to step in, they will...

but you attacking nvr personally when he didn't say a thing about you in this thread is out of line...

he didn't attack nvr. you misinterpreted.

quanchi112

but you attacking nvr personally when he didn't say a thing about you in this thread is out of line... sorry but thats not how it goes at all. im just saying. u can act like thats how it goes but it doesnt. ive been here long enough and have tried to do it the right way and gotten nowhere.

quanchi112
he didn't attack nvr. you misinterpreted. nver can insult me all day but pr has his back when i didnt even insult him. this is exactly what i am talking about.

TricksterPriest

He's a total ****ing retard. The worst troll since Judge, Panthergod, Phenomenol and AJ. 313dur

quanchi112
Thanos>Spectre according to him. first off u have it wrong. i have said with prep thanos could defeat spectre. thanos has become almighty while the spectre gets his ass kciked by an amped capmarvel and gets tricked by a eclipso.

spectre wanted to kill himself he was so fooled.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's a total ****ing retard. The worst troll since Judge, Panthergod, Phenomenol and AJ. 313dur come on Trickster. no need for that. erm

quanchi112
He's a total ****ing retard. The worst troll since Judge, Panthergod, Phenomenol and AJ. 313dur we will see how a mod handles this right now./ insults right in front of the mod.

lets see if the system works.

quanchi112

quanchi112
He's a total ****ing retard. The worst troll since Judge, Panthergod, Phenomenol and AJ. 313dur by the way i reported u. pr its time for u to step in.

Symmetric Chaos
hes been doing it for months and nothing has happened. this is why nothing changes.

Actually I were to hazard a guess I'd say the reason nothing changes is because people can see that you provoke others while skirting the letter of the forum rules.

pr1983
he didn't attack nvr. you misinterpreted.

sorry but thats not how it goes at all. im just saying. u can act like thats how it goes but it doesnt. ive been here long enough and have tried to do it the right way and gotten nowhere.

with me, it DOES.

nver can insult me all day but pr has his back when i didnt even insult him. this is exactly what i am talking about.

you are WAY out of line. if half of the reports you made were actually genuine, they would be acted upon... but starting shit with other members when you're causing trouble is not a good idea...

several times i've seen you insult people, then they'd report you, and as soon as you'd see the word report you'd offer an apology...

i've been content to let it go and give you the benefit of the doubt, but i'm done being nice. if you want to be treated fairly, then have some damn courtesy towards others.

He's a total ****ing retard. The worst troll since Judge, Panthergod, Phenomenol and AJ. 313dur

trick, there is NO need for that whatsoever.

by the way i reported u. pr its time for u to step in.

DON'T YOU DARE PRESUME TO TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB.

King Kandy
first off u have it wrong. i have said with prep thanos could defeat spectre. thanos has become almighty while the spectre gets his ass kciked by an amped capmarvel and gets tricked by a eclipso.

Hostless Spectre...

Kurash
by the way i reported u. pr its time for u to step in.

WELL IM REPORTING YOU!

Symmetric Chaos

So . . . I just realized I have huge issues with my mother.

Kurash
with me, it DOES.

you are WAY out of line. if half of the reports you made were actually genuine, they would be acted upon... but starting shit with other members when you're causing trouble is not a good idea...

several times i've seen you insult people, then they'd report you, and as soon as you'd see the word report you'd offer an apology...

i've been content to let it go and give you the benefit of the doubt, but i'm done being nice. if you want to be treated fairly, then have some damn courtesy towards others.

YES!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

masterbruce
So . . . I just realized I have huge issues with my mother. laughing I was just about to ask you to deflect some of the negativity swirling around in this thread. laughing out loud

quanchi112
with me, it DOES.

DON'T YOU DARE PRESUME TO TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB. i just did what u asked me to.

u said report it. i didnt insult him at all. i asked for u to step in as mods want to handle these problems.

and another thing i have been insulted first whenever i insult back. look and read the previous posts when i have said anything harsh at all. trust me i never strike first but i have done it the way the mods have told me to go about this for a long time and the same stuff keeps happeing so how i am not supposed to be frustrated.

im just asking and im not telling u how to do ur job.

starking
I know this is off topic, but who is/was Aj?

NiņoAraņa
some people need to learn how to use the ignore button. with it you don't even need to know that anyone insulted you, you wouldn't retaliate, and i'm sure mods go thru high traffic threads...

just everyone calm down. it's an internet forum, and you guys are ready to kill. erm

Kurash
im gonna break the tension in this thread by mooning the computer screen . . .

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kurash
im gonna break the tension in this thread by mooning the computer screen . . . haermm

yep. doesn't even deserve the smilie.

stick out tongue

Kurash

quanchi112

masterbruce
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/06/jessica-biel-gq-04.jpg

pr1983
So . . . I just realized I have huge issues with my mother.

i have issues with your mother too... tongue

YES!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

doh

please don't do that...

i just did what u asked me to.

u said report it. i didnt insult him at all.

i quoted your post and highlighted the part where you attacked him...

"pr its time for u to step in."

thats not asking...

dude, don't. don't even try to insult my intelligence... the mods (myself included) aren't thick. we see all the subtle digs people make at each other, the comments that are just snide enough to be defendable if someone calls you out on it...

and i am sick of it.

consider yourself warned. and it is WAY overdue...

and that goes for anyone else who thinks they're so much more clever than the people who's responsibility it is to look after this forum...

Symmetric Chaos
what?

haermm <-- Haermm

NiņoAraņa
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/06/jessica-biel-gq-04.jpg her feet are in the mud ermmnone

Kurash
haermm <-- Haermm

gotcha

quanchi112
i have issues with your mother too... tongue

doh

please don't do that...

i quoted your post and highlighted the part where you attacked him...

"pr its time for u to step in."

thats not asking...

dude, don't. don't even try to insult my intelligence... the mods (myself included) aren't thick. we see all the subtle digs people make at each other, the comments that are just snide enough to be defendable if someone calls you out on it...

and i am sick of it.

consider yourself warned. and it is WAY overdue...

and that goes for anyone else who thinks they're so much more clever than the people who's responsibility it is to look after this forum... fine.

NiņoAraņa
Pr. where'd you find that moving tongue smilie? i'm stealing it.

Symmetric Chaos

pr1983

NiņoAraņa
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p177/smricketts/dirtgirl.png how long were you waiting for post that one?

ermm

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
saw someone else use it, borrowed it...

nice biel pic... pssssh. borrowing...you think too small time man!

tongue

shifty

NiņoAraņa
Five maybe six seconds. oh well. shrug

quanchi112
anyone else catch the preview for i am legend with will smith. i only saw the preview but i dont know if its going to be like the book i read about 4 years ago? im sure its based off it but with the preview looks like its much different. anyone else catch it?

pr1983

kevdude
first off u have it wrong. i have said with prep thanos could defeat spectre. thanos has become almighty while the spectre gets his ass kciked by an amped capmarvel and gets tricked by a eclipso.

When has Thanos ever done anything that puts him on The Spectres level?? the End?? No he was being directed by God, anything else?? Nope alright... smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
When has Thanos ever done anything that puts him on The Spectres level?? the End?? No he was being directed by God, anything else?? Nope alright... smile ok heres the problem here imo. the spectre 's power is based off his host correct.by this i mean certain hosts have been more powerful than others, most regard hal jordan as the greatest host. when i think of the spectre i think of him hostless.

and in the end thanos was directed by god to become god becuz the previous god couldnt fix the flaw while thanos could.

i always thought after reading dov that thanos with the ig would defeat spectre like nothing imo. think about it.

spectre fought cap marvel and they were hurting each other badly and were smashing buildings. spectre had to be carried off to space by eclipso. in ig thanos was destroying planets like nothing. thanos wasnt phased by all the abstracts at once while spectre was put to the test by shazam.

thanos could kill u by thinking it wheereas spectre had to hunt u down and physically kill u.

pr1983
takes this outside the thread please guys...

i'll prolly close this one soon anyways...

Air Legend

I see so much hypocrisy in this post.

Anyways, who cares if people make fun of comic book characters, they are just drawings on a piece of paper. I'm not going to make a thread complaining about people putting down Spiderman, even though he is my favorite character. I'll just live with it because it's their opinion and they are entitled to it.

If this forum has become tragic, it's because there isn't as much liberty nowadays. You for one press the red button too much. You need to chill and brush off some things, because, after all, they are just WORDS.

Words from some person I've never met can't take me down. You can call me whatever you want, it won't phase me and probably only cause me to laugh at you 131. Insults are common. Grow up, it's a part of life. You shouldn't let a word affect you.

I really have a problem with this line:

"People are not listening and putting down other characters."

You do this so often, it's not even funny. I can't even count the number of times Mr Master had to repeat himself and re-provide evidence straight from Marvel.com, bios, and on panel references so that you could learn something and that's only during the time I've been on here.
As for the putting down characters, you do that to almost every Marvel cosmic character.

Anyways, this thread should be closed because it doesn't belong here. If this thread is allowed to stay open then my "Can God create a rock so heavy that not even he can lift" thread should still be open.

MightyEInherjar
Pffft, if you think it's hard liking Wonder Woman, try being a real Hulk fan on these boards.

DigiMark007
takes this outside the thread please guys...

i'll prolly close this one soon anyways...

Personally, I'm shocked it made it this far. If the over/under was 6 pages, I'd have taken the under in a heartbeat.

wink

SnazzySmurph
evillaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Pffft, if you think it's hard liking Wonder Woman, try being a real Hulk fan on these boards. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
I don't agree with not being able to say what you want about characters but I have noticed people throwing around insults willy nilly and a general lack of debate, in general, general. Kinda stinks.

You have my full attention.

Kurash
anyone else catch the preview for i am legend with will smith. i only saw the preview but i dont know if its going to be like the book i read about 4 years ago? im sure its based off it but with the preview looks like its much different. anyone else catch it?

are you refering to the movie where he thinks hes like the last guy on the planet?

quanchi112
are you refering to the movie where he thinks hes like the last guy on the planet? yes i hope this has vampires as did the book.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't agree with not being able to say what you want about characters but I have noticed people throwing around insults willy nilly and a general lack of debate, in general, general. Kinda stinks.

You have my full attention.

if you have any suggestions that you think might work, pm me, same for anyone else...

i am legend - book
i am legend - will smith

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.