Heroes News Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J

S_D_J

S_D_J
Originally posted by S_D_J
there's some more info on season 2 here, but it's been mostly posted before:

Source: IGN

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815546/heroes-20070824005211397.jpg
Hiro (Masi Oka) in the Heroes Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

-both Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia are returning as series regulars in Season 2, though peter may not show up right away

-in a recent interview with Sendhil Ramamurthy, the actor said "Right now I guess I can say my character is undercover". although is not clear what this means, since he's seen in the season premiere giving an speach (maybe at an University?)

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815546/heroes-20070824003645773.jpg
Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) in the Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

-the Bennet family has moved to a new city and home as the season begins, and are trying to act like a normal family again; something Kring says many of the characters are trying to do.
-However, Jack Coleman said that right away in the new season it's made clear that Noah Bennet may love his family dearly, but he's "not defanged. He's still a dangerous guy." "in a very difficult, awkward circumstance that they all have to try to deal with and it gets pretty sticky pretty quickly."

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815546/heroes-20070824003646007.jpg
Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman) in the season 2 premiere "Four Months Later"

- Claire's love interest this season, a character is named West played by Nick D'Agosto. Little is known about West except that he too has a superpower. D'Agosto has said that West "is confident and mysterious. He's seems to be very comfortable in his own skin. The scenes seem to revolve around a blossoming of character in certain ways. I think West will be a facilitator of that." What sticks out here is that Claire would happen to find someone else who has powers.
- Eonline's Kristin Viech reports that West's power is to fly, which is notable, ... it seems like giving him the same power as the dad she never knew could be another way to bring up feelings within Claire and draw her to this seemingly friendly guy.

- It's less clear what superpowered element may play into a couple of other casting reports, including Barry Shabaka as New York police officer Detective Fuller, and Ricky, the leader of a group of Irish thugs, played by Holt McCallany.

-James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto, who have both been upgraded to regulars

-Dana Davis (The Nine) will play Monica and Dania Ramirez (X-Men: The Last Stand) will play Maya. At Comic-Con, Heroes writer Jeph Leob said Monica "comes from the flood-ravaged world of New Orleans."
- Star Trek's Nichelle Nichols is playing Monica's grandmother, in a recurring role.
-TV Guide has revealed that Monica is "an avenging angel intent on bringing justice to the corruption-plagued Big Easy."

-Monica and Nana (Nichols) are relatives of Micah, and Nichols has revealed that Micah has been sent to live with them in Season 2

-Leonard Roberts (D.L.) is not returning as a series regular in Season 2, meaning he's the first character who could have succumbed to the possibly fatal injuries sustained at the end of Season 1 (probably dead or in hiding)

-Ali Larter will be taking a break from the show and be gone for at least a good portion of the season. (hiding with DL???)

-Kristen Bell, would be playing an important part in a multi-episode story arc that's at least 13 episodes long. The initial description of Bell's character Elle is that she's "a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.'s past and the future of Claire." (The links to the Bennets makes us think she likely has at least some peripheral connection to the Company. Perhaps she is or was another young operative, a la Eden?).
-(As for Peter, it seems Elle may be one of the first to come into contact with him after he returns, though if it's to help him recuperate, to keep him prisoner, or something else entirely, we don't yet know)
-Bell has remained coy when asked if Elle could be a new villain on the show, telling TV Guide it's a "possibility", while revealing she has "a really awesome power." In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Bell says " comes in with a bang. She's a bit of a criminal in the beginning. I'm not even sure if they know whether she's going to be bad or good. She has a link to H.R.G. and Peter. She becomes integral to the mystery on the show."

-As for Sylar, like Larter, Zachary Quinto will likely be gone from Heroes for awhile, as he shoots his role as Spock in Star Trek.

-Dania Ramirez revealed that when we meet her character, Maya Herrera, "you pick her up somewhere in Central America… She's on the run from the cops, which makes it a lot more difficult in her journey to try to make it up to the U.S., crossing borders illegally." Ramirez also noted that she's traveling with her twin brother Alejandro, played by Shalim Ortiz.

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815546/heroes-20070824003645132.jpg
Dania Ramirez and Shalim Ortiz as Maya and Alejandro

Some more Heroes (related) news, though I don't think anybody cares

No Heroes, Office, Scrubs & Bionic Woman for iTunes

this is really f*ed up, charging 5 bucks for an episode seems retarded, even more so that you can see the episodes for free in their website...

and get full episodes through torrents too

S_D_J

S_D_J
New Trailer premiere yesterday on Myspace (supposedly)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/820/820598p1.html

... While there is time spent with nearly the entire cast, including Hiro's adventures in ancient Japan, a lot of the footage focuses on Noah Bennet (AKA HRG), Claire, and the evil Sylar, who seems to have not gotten over his wish to kill the indestructible cheerleader. There are also glimpses of new cast members David Anders, Dania Ramirez, and Dana Davis.

p2yW_porp6Y

Strangelove
WHAT?!? Nathan is alive??! Dammit! I wanted him to die!

Not because I disliked him, mind you, but because his survival completely negates the change of heart he had on the bomb and his sacrifice.

I don't like it no

Entity
Originally posted by Strangelove
WHAT?!? Nathan is alive??! Dammit! I wanted him to die!

Not because I disliked him, mind you, but because his survival completely negates the change of heart he had on the bomb and his sacrifice.

I don't like it no Told you he chickened out at the last minute!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Entity
Told you he chickened out at the last minute!

lol, we'll find out... it would be cool if he did though. because its something nathan would do...

S_D_J
I still think Nathan dies, though I don't want him to.

but it's a bit weird to see him in the places he is. I dont know but it seems to me like he were in post-bomb New York, in the Building Simone's Father

we'll find out soon enough

Strangelove
Told you he chickened out at the last minute! I don't think he did. But I guess we'll find out.

S_D_J

S_D_J
Episode 203's tittle:

203 Kindred 10/08/07

synopsis:
Upon his return to New York, Suresh is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire and H.R.G. pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro from a Mexican jail. Ando returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan's past, just when Hiro had written off Kensei, his childhood hero surprises him. Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. Later, Niki and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return.

S_D_J
coming from Jack Coleman and Tim Kring blog at the official site

The Virus
Tim: Look for the virus to play a major role in this particular volume. It becomes something that's quite dangerous to every single character.

More Strong Female Heroes?
Tim: Yes, there's a crop of them as a matter of fact! Tonight's episode had Maya played by Dania Ramirez, who is going to have to be tested as a hero in order to overcome the obstacles that she faces. The other is Monica played by Dana Davis who is introduced in episode 4 and many of you know that we just signed Kristen Bell to be on our cast as well, so look forward to her playing a very interesting, delicious character.

Chris Eccleston?
T: We have no deal with Chris at this time though we would love to revisit that character. He's a very busy working actor so finding time is difficult.

J: Plus, he's invisible so he could be there and you wouldn't know it.

Debate over extant of Peter's absorption of Sylar's abiltities
T: You kind of have to keep watching to find out. To be honest, it's not clear to the audience how much of Sylar's abilities Peter has absorbed, so I think we will all have to stay tuned for that now that people on the east coast know of Peter's fate.

Also, people have asked if there will be self-contained episodes. We will never have an episode with just one hero, but we learned that the audience likes to spend more time in one episode with one character, but because we have so many characters, that gets difficult for us, but that's definitely the goal to spend more time with individual characters.

Other Bennets
Jack: I really can't tell you a whole lot about Lyle. I can tell you that Sandra definitely is much more in the loop this time and has quite a spine and backbone to her this season, more so than last season. Now she has much more input into things. Claire, obviously has a monstrous storyline and she's got the love interest now. And obviously the complications with Wes is only going to get more...I obviously don't want her to have a boyfriend and not only does she have one, but she has one with a history! Flying boyfriends are VERY distracting!

Is Origins the League of Extraordinary Old People?
Tim: Origins ia a completely separate series based on the idea that there are people all over the world emerging with these powers. Each one of the Origins episodes deals with one or a couple of these characters in a closed ended storyline that has almost nothing to do with the world of Heroes. They are complete stories unto themselves. And the ages of these characters hasn't been determined yet.

Besides Kevin Smith, who's been hired for Origins
Tim: We've now hired Eli Roth who is behind the Hostel movies. Also Michael Dougherty, who wrote Superman Returns, and one of the X Men movies. And also John August, who is one of the preeminent screenwriters in Hollywood. He wrote Tim Burton's "Big Fish," "Go," and others. So there's some really good writers and I'll be writing the first episode. Look for some very well known directors to also be attached.

Captain REX
Oh, that's not fair on the Peter absorbing Sylar issue, Tim Kring, not fair at all...

Good news on those directors for Origins. Should be incredible!

S_D_J
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, that's not fair on the Peter absorbing Sylar issue, Tim Kring, not fair at all...

Good news on those directors for Origins. Should be incredible!

that's something that I never consider...

Peter absorving the "eating brains" power big grin...

what could Peter still retained form Sylar? did he absorb all of his powers? or in order for him to have them, Sylar would have to use them before him?

Strangelove
Eating brains isn't a power roll eyes (sarcastic)

S_D_J
Originally posted by Strangelove
Eating brains isn't a power roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

5 clips from ep 202 "Lizards" were upped at IGN

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

Tattoo
laughing

5 clips from ep 202 "Lizards" were upped at IGN

What's funny? Eating brains isn't a power. We're not entirely sure if he even eats them. We just know that he can take something and figure out how it works.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Tattoo
What's funny? Eating brains isn't a power. We're not entirely sure if he even eats them. We just know that he can take something and figure out how it works.

I was joking roll eyes (sarcastic)

of course we don't know what he "actually" does... and honestly, I don't wanna know, it's the kind of mystery from the show that doesn't need an answer... at least not to me.

All I meant was that Peter would go around killing people to get them rid of their brains, like Sylar... that's a joke btw roll eyes (sarcastic)

MadMel
i have a good idea what happens when sylar takes peoples powers....not a pretty mental image though erm

Captain REX
Brains are tastey.

It seems they're not letting the Isaac Mendez paintings go away, hmm? In Clip 1, HRG reveals that painting of a dead man on the street, which matches the picture of Kaito dead on the street in the newspaper.

Ordained
So what? Isacc isn't coming back?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Ordained

you serious? no expression

Tattoo

no expression

Strangelove
So what? Isacc isn't coming back? ....first you claim that Peter was never healed, and now this.

You're some kind of idiot, no?

Quincy
Shan't we be nice to each other? We are all heroes fans.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy
Shan't we be nice to each other? We are all heroes fans. He doesn't deserve to be called a fan lol... he just asked if Isaac is coming back...

S_D_J
3 videos from "Kindred"

S_D_J
Episode 5 Tittle and Official Sypnosis

205 Fight or Flight

10/22/07

In Ireland, a lost Hero attempts to move beyond the past, but discovers that a mysterious woman -- Elle -- is willing to kill to find him. Matt and an unexpected ally fly to Philadelphia to hunt down the "boogyman," following his terrible attack on Molly, but the pair finds themselves outmatched. Monica tries to come to terms with her new abilities and her role as a local hero. Suresh meets his new partner and gets a disturbing assignment. H.R.G. takes a step to further protect his family. Meanwhile, as Hiro continues to fix the past in feudal Japan, Ando attempts to piece together historically what's happened to his best friend.

... haven't read the entire sypnosis yet, just the beginning... but it seems we finally meet Elle, and it'd be quite interesting how she interacts with Peter... and more so, see if he can connect the dots to their supposed relation/connexion

S_D_J
Just for anybody who cares about cell games... I do, and it's nice to hear something good about a cell game.. especially a Heroes cell game.
It was made by Gameloft, so that alone says something good on behalf of this game:

Heroes: The Mobile Game Review

PLUS

4 new videos from The Kindness of Strangers

Captain REX
I took that comment by Claire the wrong way. Teehee.

S_D_J
IGN interview with Kristen Bell ( and Tim Kring)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/828/828422p1.html

... there's more "interview" to read so click on the link...

ok now, that's interesting.... and for what we've seen, it looks like Mohinder's new partner is Elle...and she had her power since she was little?... kinda strange

can't wait for tomorrow.

Edit:
episode 6 title and official sypnosis:

206 The Line 10/29/07
West convinces Claire to teach head cheerleader Debbie a lesson after she deems Claire too ordinary to join the squad. While Suresh faces a serious moral dilemma with the Company, H.R.G. pays his Russian mentor a visit in an effort to locate Isaac's last prophetic paintings. Meanwhile, nearing the U.S. border, Alejandro becomes increasingly uneasy about Sylar's intentions, especially towards Maya. Peter and Caitlin's search for a mysterious doorway he painted ultimately leads them to a surprising place. In feudal Japan, while attempting to repair history, Hiro struggles with his feelings for Kensei's "princess" Yaeko.

S_D_J
damn 15 minutes!

anyways:

Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 Tittles

207 Out Of Time 11/05/07

208 Four Months Ago 11/12/07

ok... as it's been said, we'll finally know what happened "4 months ago"... and Elle will be in this episode (as figured) with Peter (however, she isnt in episode 6 and 7)

so, are these "X moths ago" tittles going to be a trend in the show?

Strangelove
so, are these "X moths ago" tittles going to be a trend in the show? What does it matter? "Six Months Ago" was a fantastic episode. And I full expect "Four Months Ago" will be just as good.

Ericadawn
Hmm, so her parents probably worked for the company...

Captain REX
Or she works for the Company.

S_D_J
I think she does work for the company

Tattoo
Or she works for the Company. Originally posted by S_D_J
I think she does work for the company

I would say...duh. stick out tongue

Captain REX
And by Company, I mean Fed-Ex.

Tattoo
And by Company, I mean Fed-Ex.

No, Dunder-Mifflin, it's a paper company. wink

S_D_J
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, Dunder-Mifflin, it's a paper company. wink

I thought it was Primatech

confused

yeah, iSuck stick out tongue

Ericadawn
See, I thought if she was involved with the company, maybe her parents were...

Maybe her dad's Claude and she was taken away and that's why he was so nice to Claire..

S_D_J
I just saw this on E (well not just, but sometime ago) but this are really breaking news... I think big grin (well, not so much, they been up since Monday)

here it is:

- Three series-regular characters will die before January
as I heard, one of this deaths is irreversible... whatever that means... the other 2 dead characters could come back to life?

-Kristin (from E!) says: we have met Elle's daddy in the show

-DL will be back... in Ep. 8 "4 Months Ago"

-Alejandro is surely a dead man... which points to next news spoiler

-Sylar will "get" a girlfriend and it looks like it's Mylar...you know what that means

Sylar will be all hooked up with Maya for at least a handful of episodes, using her for her power to kill everyone, since he's currently a powerless puss. And then there's the jaw-dropping moment where you find out exactly what kind of "homicidio" Maya is wanted for. Let's just it involves a wedding and is above and beyond anything you'd think this Latina cutie-patootie could be capable of. Prepare to freak.

-In the next ep, HRG will discover paintings that show six upcoming shockers that involve Niki, Claire, Hiro, Suresh, a mystery person and Peter. One involves a murder and another involves a body bag.

and there's something else I'm posting in the Theory thread...

Mairuzu
I thought it was Primatech

confused

yeah, iSuck stick out tongue Lol, dunder mifflin is the paper company on the comedy show "The Office" with steve carrel, forgive my spelling if any of it is wrong!

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Lol, dunder mifflin is the paper company on the comedy show "The Office" with steve carrel, forgive my spelling if any of it is wrong!

yeah I know big grin

though it's been a while since the last time I saw "The Office"

exanda kane
And I would advise you to watch the British once too! wink

Mairuzu
I want to watch the british one, they say its better?

Tattoo
I want to watch the british one, they say its better?

Neither is better than the other...they are each awesome in their own right.

Mairuzu
alrighty, do they both have the same amount of episodes as eachother?

exanda kane
Not sure, but neither is "awesome in it's own right". I don't find the US one funny in any way, and I don't even mind Steve Carrel, my opinion mind. That'd be better suited to one of the Office threads in the TV forums though. Move on!

Mairuzu
HOW 'BOUT THEM HEROES!?

Tattoo
alrighty, do they both have the same amount of episodes as eachother?

UK version has only 2 seasons, and I think they are only 6 episodes per season over there.

US version is on season 4, seasons 2-now are over 20 episodes per season.

Originally posted by exanda kane
Not sure, but neither is "awesome in it's own right". I don't find the US one funny in any way, and I don't even mind Steve Carrel, my opinion mind. That'd be better suited to one of the Office threads in the TV forums though. Move on!

To each his own.

S_D_J
And I would advise you to watch the British once too! wink

I saw it once or twice, really funny, but watching the american version it's much easier, since i think it's on every day now...

I remember the first time I saw "the office" (I mean the British one) I totally thought it was a documentary, lol...

thank god the american "the office" didn't turned out to be another "Coupling"... that would have suck.... big grin

back on topic:

what does everyone think of the previous news/spoilers

exanda kane
I liked the first two series of Coupling. Was a nice counterpart to Friends; with a quirkier style and a funny adult text, shame to see it go to waste on the third season, but still, can't beat Friends' consistent writing.

Mairuzu
So, heroes.... yea

exanda kane
Only thing I'd discuss in this thread are the spoilers posted above, and since I have not read them, I can't comment.

S_D_J
I liked the first two series of Coupling. Was a nice counterpart to Friends; with a quirkier style and a funny adult text, shame to see it go to waste on the third season, but still, can't beat Friends' consistent writing.

I liked Coupling too... too bad it was always compared to Friends (I always thought it had a resemblance to "Cheers" blink )...

but what I meant was the American Coupling... I think it was called Coupling USA... or something like that messed... it never picked up and got cancelled.
There's something about British humor that doesn't translate too well to the American humor... erm

.... But I think "The Office" proved that wrong... big grinOriginally posted by Mairuzu
So, heroes.... yea
laughing

S_D_J
Episode 7 official sypnosis

207 Out Of Time 11/05/07
When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter and Caitlin get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh, Matt, Nathan, Niki and Bob band together to fend off the nightmare man's attack. Despite Claire's best efforts to keep them apart, West learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father. Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro and Kensei's legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn.

S_D_J

S_D_J
deleted

S_D_J
Heroes Creator Admits Mistakes
Tim Kring acknowledges problems in Season 2.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/833/833343p1.html

hopefully the show will get back on track after the strike, or...

grey fox
At least they admitted their mistakes.

S_D_J
Episode 9 title and sypnosis

209 Cautionary Tales 11/19/07

Convinced that the Company is close to finding them, H.R.G. prepares the family to run -- but Claire has other ideas. Hiro returns from the past and learns of his father's death. Grief-stricken, he flings himself into past and makes a stunning personal discovery. After a charged first encounter with Elle, Suresh makes a decision that could change lives. Meanwhile, Matt struggles with his expanding mental abilities. Maya and Alejandro's relationship is tested as they travel with Sylar. Peter meets someone who could unlock his past.

Captain REX
Good of Kring to own up to his mistakes, though I had no real problem with the season other than lack of energy. They could have revealed everything in the times that they did if they had been able to do so with energy and vigor.

S_D_J
Episode 10 Tittle and Official Synopsis

210 Truth & Consequences 11/26/07
Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93% of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes. Niki returns to Micah with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica puts her abilities to the test. Hiro goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the Company photo. Nathan learns his brother is alive. Outside of New York, Maya must choose between Alejandro and Sylar.

S_D_J
Mid-Season finale Tittle revealed, no synopsis yet

211 Powerless 12/03/07

... only two episodes left...

S_D_J
"Powerless" Synopsis

Deep below Primatech Paper in Odessa, TX, Peter's reunion with Nathan turns violent when the brothers, Matt and Hiro all clash thanks to Adam and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah turns to the one person who can help him save Monica -- his mom. Meanwhile, Maya tragically learns how much of a monster Sylar really is during his kidnapping of Molly and Suresh. Meanwhile, Elle decides to play hero to get back into her father's good graces.

S_D_J

S_D_J
Heroes Creator Tim Kring Talks
Kring on the strike, Origins, complaints about Volume 2, and what's to come in Volume 3.

+

Heroes: Kristen Bell on the Strike

S_D_J
When will Heroes Return
And what season will it be?

Ordained
Channel 4 News just announced that Heroes wouldn't be back on until the fall as Season 3.

Lumby
did you just pick up on that?

stickman618
the writers are back right?

please tell me they can recreate the magic of season one!

S_D_J
hopefully, they will

and as far as I know, the strike should have ended Sunday night, dunno if it happened though

Captain REX
The strike has ended, but we won't be getting Heroes back until September.

JediSamuraiMRB

sad sad

starlock
sad sad sad

S_D_J
Milo Ventimiglia on the Future of Heroes
Peter Petrelli offers us a glimpse of what's to come for his character.

exanda kane
Anyone know about this? A three-hour Heroes episode?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7330979.stm

Ordained
I don't know anything about it but it certainly would've helped if they elaborated more.

exanda kane
Yeah, I was quite annoyed when I found it was only a headline.

Mairuzu
So when does volume 2 come out on dividuh?

S_D_J

exanda kane
That's some mighty fine invesitgatin' you've been doing. Nice one.

S_D_J
Thanks, though I did find most of that in one place big grin

any thoughts on the video?

exanda kane
I don't really know what to make of it to be honest; I've been out of the Heroes loop for a while so I'm going to catch Season 2 again when it's broadcast in the UK, see what happens.

I heard Claude's name though. Fantastic.

S_D_J
Claude has been said to be back, too bad in the video, what Bob really says is "the CLOCK is ticking"... sounded like Claude, but it wasn't sad

anyways, some more news:

Interesting Details About Heroes Season 3

These are old but a good ones nonetheless:

Is Mohinder going somewhere?

Expect More Dangerous Powers In New 'Heroes'

Eriko Tamura on Heroes

Captain REX
I'm glad he said clock, because "The Claude is ticking" sounds rather odd.

S_D_J
Casting News:

Already posted by Darth Vicious
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7187
Flashy New Heroes Character

Tron Comes to Heroes
Babylon 5's Boxleitner joins Season 3.

S_D_J
Interview with Allan Arkush (Director)

Heroes Director Gives a Glimpse of Next Season

plus:

Casting Call for episodes 0301 and 0302

S_D_J
Interview with Masi Oka by Kristin @ E!
Heroes Week

Heroes Week: My Man Masi Oka Is in the House!

starlock
Finally some buzz, Septmember? this is crazy, they should have a 2hr special or something before then

S_D_J
BIG NEWS

... well , not so much, but the season premier has been delayed 1 week

Heroes Return Date Announced
NBC officially sets date for their fall debuts, including Office, Earl and more.

the new premiere date it's Monday Sept. 22nd

starlock
Oh well, i guess an extra week cant hurt mad

Phucked Up
At least the premiere will be 2 hours.

@st
Question. So Nicki will be back(gay), any word on Nathan living? I actually do want him to come back.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by @st
Question. So Nicki will be back(gay), any word on Nathan living? I actually do want him to come back.

I've heard him mention coming back.

S_D_J
Originally posted by @st

they're both coming back... or so say most spoilers and interviews. Niki has been seen on videos, about Nathan... all there is it's an interview with Adrian Pascar...

stickman618
i can't wait for the next season!!!

i wonder how many of the characters from the Graphic Novels will make it to the series,

Angela's powers finally revealed

villains worse than Sylar??? i can't wait to find out how

Strangelove
More and more I find myself getting engrossed in the characters of the graphic novels, and very few characters/plot points have crossed overs far. That annoys me a little.

S_D_J

S_D_J
Heroes: Catching Up With Nathan and Hiro

not much to say, other than most of that has been already reported,

.... except for the Actions Figures, which took quite a long time to appear (what's a hero without an action figure?.. a Zero?)

anyways: I'm a bit confused about Brea Grant's character name on the show, she was first reported to be called "Joy", but was later changed to "Daphne".... maybe IGN got it wrong here by calling her "Joy" again...

stickman618
i'm sure they're just trying to confuse you

S_D_J
laughing

BruceSkywalker
A few pictures of Hayden Panettiere on the set

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/6/23/f_HAYDENm_30e6ba0.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/6/23/f_HAYDEN2m_9716e8f.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/6/23/f_HAYDEN3m_387da31.jpg

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/6/23/f_HAYDEN4m_87bc588.jpg

stickman618
i'm guessing it's a scene from the future

starlock
Originally posted by stickman618
i'm guessing it's a scene from the future

Could be, i was going to say disguised and maybe further underground so to speak, but it looks like they are making her look older....i think your right smile

ragesRemorse
I heard hero's got cancelled for a network spin off of sex and the city.

@st
So after all the hype in the finale last year about Heroes dying, everyone is still back? WTF?

S_D_J

@st

S_D_J
Heroes: Is Kristen Bell Back?
Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli) a series regular this year

S_D_J
New Heroes Webisodes
A three-part webseries begins July 14.

S_D_J
Here's the trailer for "Going Postal"

O5vt3bleYr4

stickman618
aww man

i want to watch those now, but they'll take forever to load

how relevant is this to the actual series??

Captain REX
I'm not sure, but I am positive there will be some connections.

S_D_J
aww man

how relevant is this to the actual series??

Surely there'll be some connections, maybe this new "Black Canary" character ( confused no pun intended) will be one of the new villains in the show next season, and it looks like Angela is/was indeed in aposition of power at the Company.. (we never knew for sure in the series)

Strangelove
aww man

how relevant is this to the actual series?? It will probably be as relevant as the graphic novels - Heroes has a pretty sizable canon.

Ordained
I heard that the singer Ashanti was signed on as a new character in season three. Is this true?

S_D_J
SDCC 08: Heroes Season 3 Premiere Debuts
(BEWARE OF SPOILERS)
Our impressions and the cast's comments on the beginning of Volume 3: "Villains."

S_D_J

Mairuzu
ONE MORE WEEK

Captain REX
LESS THAN ONE MORE WEEK.

S_D_J
Interviews with the Cast:

Heroes: Checking in with Dr. Suresh
Sendhil Ramamurthy on Mohinder's path in Season 3.

Heroes: Reading Minds With Matt Parkman
Greg Grunberg talks Season 3.

S_D_J
Heroes' Ali Larter: A New Beginning
Larter talks about Season 3, stunts and keeping secrets.

I absolutely love this season's promo pics big grin

S_D_J
Heroes: Peter Petrelli Strikes Back
We talk to Milo Ventimiglia on the set of Season 3.

S_D_J
Heroes: Meet Hiro's New Foe
We talk to Brea Grant about her role as a speedster.

Captain REX
Interesting little quirks from those interviews. Fun to read.

S_D_J
Titles and Synopsis for the next episodes:

305 - Angels and Monsters - 10/13/08

Armed with H.R.G.'s old files and a taser, Claire attempts to take down her first target -- Stephen Canfield, a Level 5 escapee with the ability to create black holes -- unaware that others are closing in. Meanwhile, in horror, Peter flees from all the death and destruction in the future, only to grimly discover how deeply the experience has changed him. Frustrated that Adam Monroe didn't get them closer to "the formula," Hiro takes a stab at becoming friends with Daphne and new associate Knox, much to Ando's dismay. Later, Suresh's urge to correct research errors puts Maya, among others, in a sticky situation. Linderman advises Nathan to stick by Tracy, seeing that they could accomplish great things together. In Africa, Matt sees his vision of "happily ever after" destroyed.

306 - Dying of the Light - 10/20/08

307 - Eris Quod Sum - 10/27/08

Mairuzu
so tempted to read.. but i shouldn't

S_D_J
Don't read them no

I spoiler-tagged everything that IS a spoiler, so it will be your fault if you read it no expression... everything else isn't necessarily a Spoiler because it happened already, or it was shown in the previews

Mairuzu
Yea i know, but im so tempted to read it cause i wanna know now

but its better when you watch it happen erm

S_D_J
sypnosis for next episode

306 - Dying of the Light - 10/20/08
Impressed by his sudden ruthlessness, Villains Knox and Daphne bring Hiro -- among others -- into the Pinehearst fold, and give him an assignment. With Angela and the Company paralyzed by recent events, Peter goes directly to Pinehearst for answers, and irrevocably changed by the shocking meeting. Meanwhile, Claire and her mother Sandra attempt to free Meredith from the thrall of escaped Villain Doyle, who has the ability to take mental and physical control of others. Later, Nathan brings Tracy to Suresh, hoping he can shed light on the surprising origin of their abilities.

S_D_J
some spoilerish info:

Entity
some spoilerish info: Claire's biomom? confused It's my only guess!

Figured it'd make Claire's insane life even worse. They seem to really love doing that.
I mean really I have no idea who else it can be if its really someone else we've already met.

Blue_Hefner
Or someone new.

S_D_J
Claire's biomom? confused It's my only guess!

Figured it'd make Claire's insane life even worse. They seem to really love doing that.
I mean really I have no idea who else it can be if its really someone else we've already met.
she's my only guess

someone else could be Elle, but I found that unlikely

or someone entirely new... but we are supposed to know her

BTW: I love having Meredith back in the show, with a much prominent role....

she could become HRG's partner... big grin

Mairuzu
Has to be Elle.

If it were Meredith, that would be funny.

Claire is the niece of Sylar, if Meredith had a baby with Sylar. It would be Claire's Sister and cousin.

Entity
Has to be Elle.

See I'd considered that, for like a second. But they've already met on the show a couple of times and showed absolutely no sign of previous relationship with each other at all. And I'd think if someone, anyone I'd known at all was trying to rip open my head apart I'd be at least attempting to appeal to their past with me or them as a person to get them to at least hesitate!

They showed no sign of this. Elle was never like, "Gabriel STOP! Its me, don't do this." Or anything like that.

Daphnie is my only other guess but if they'd had a son together then I'd think she'd wanna be with it too instead of just leaving it with Sylar and going and starting a family with Matt and Molly.

Plus she was originally suppose to be dead by then that story too. Sooo... stick out tongue

S_D_J
I too think it has to be Elle...

...maybe they knew each other some time at the company... before he was put for adoption...

Meredith will be creepy... in a way...

Elite Hunter
I think it could be Tracy or her other sister Barbara, who we have not officially seen yet we know who she is....sort of.

Entity
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I think it could be Tracy or her other sister Barbara, who we have not officially seen yet we know who she is....sort of. Yea but see it said a female character we know and love.

And well we don't know Barbra at all yet and as for Tracy I still hate her just for looking like Nikki! lol stick out tongue

Elite Hunter
As for Tracy I still hate her just for looking like Nikki! lol stick out tongue
Love to hate no expression

S_D_J
according to next episode.. It is Elle

anyways:

some new casting news for the upcoming "Volume 4: Fugitives"

Heroes to Add an Alien Fugitive
But which role will Dan Byrd play?

Heroes Goes for the Gold
Zeljko Ivanek to portray Unpronounceable Name Man.

and:

Does Heroes Need Help?

S_D_J
Official synopsis for last episode of current Volume

312 - Our Father - 12/08/08
Hoping to find a way to stop Arthur, Hiro and Claire band together and travel back in time 16 years to when Kaito gave baby Claire to H.R.G. Meanwhile, Peter and the Haitian team up to finish off Arthur Petrelli for good but are interrupted by Sylar. Elsewhere, in the lab, Suresh has a major breakthrough with the formula that will likely change everything.

Entity
Well I don't mind the time travel and even like that aspect of the show but think its bull to specifically be told there won't be anymore only to just keep doing it a few episodes later. erm

S_D_J
actually when the report of no more time travel came in, this episode was well into production... I think it was already filmed....

the spoiler above isn't new... it was out for quite sometime, I dare say before the "no time travel" report.

what they referred to was for the next volume, and not this one, cuz the story had already been planned... the time travel thing will be scaled down for next volume

Strangelove
This is a bit late, but every week, Heroes writers Joe Polaski and Aron Coliete appear on the Comic Book Resources website to answer questions about the show for a series called Behind the Eclipse. These include questions of canon, the plot, characters, and theories. So I'll post the backlog from this season:

Pre-Volume 3
Week 1: Sept. 30
Week 2: Oct. 6
Week 3: Oct. 13
Week 4: Oct. 23
Week 5: Oct. 28
Week 6: Nov. 10
Week 7: Nov. 17
Week 8: Nov. 24
Week 9: Dec. 1
Week 10: Dec. 10

And finally, the issue on "Dual"
Week 11: Dec. 15

I think this is a great resource, I hope you guys enjoy it big grin

S_D_J
first look of John Glover as Samson Gray

http://www.heroesrevealed.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/samson-gray-300x224.jpg

Names for upcoming episodes

#17 - Cold Wars
#18 - Exposed
#19 - Shades of Gray
#20 - Cold Snap
#21 - Into Asylum
#22 - Face the Stranger

and there will be 25 episodes this season (2 more than usual)
the final 3 episodes are yet unnamed

-Casting News:

- appear on an episode of NBC's Heroes as Millie, an old society friend of Angela Petrelli's. Source: Kristin on E!Online

-Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite reveal in Behind the Eclipse that Rachel Mills will appear in Exposed and Shades of Gray, Sparrow Redhouse will also make an appearance, and it will be revealed how Sylar survived

-Casting calls for Episode 23

so, the 60's - 70's?... hopefully Hiro doesn't get his power back no expression

S_D_J
Article about Milo and Hayden "break up"

... and a new love (dud?) interest for Claire

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>