Sargeras [WoW] Vs. Kain [LoK]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
I will not give up making threads until I can make an even one! Therefore I made this. I have heard great things of both characters and I put them both at their prime!

Sargeras Vs. Kain! Who is the winner? raver

http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg http://outland.hit.bg/images/Sargeras.jpg

Sol Valentine
Sargeras.

C. C. Cowgirl
Well, neither one of the two will win a beauty contest roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why do you think Sargeras? smile

Remindme
Sargeras, total mismatch.

How should i say....Sargeras warpstomps Kain

Remindme
Reason: Sargeras looks at Kain, Kain's body & soul is turned into dust

C. C. Cowgirl
I just thought that since Kain can put up a fight against Pyron, then maybe these two would be an even match hmm

From what I have understood these two are the most powerful of representive universes smile

Remindme
Sargeras isn't, well not if you include the Old Gods.

Kain is no where near Sargeras level.

Sargeras >>>>>>>> Pyron

I don't even know a game character that could even hurt Sargeras

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I will not give up making threads until I can make an even one! Therefore I made this. I have heard great things of both characters and I put them both at their prime!

Sargeras Vs. Kain! Who is the winner? raver

http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg http://outland.hit.bg/images/Sargeras.jpg

I'll be so bold and say that Kain cant do much against him.. If anything.. Sargeras has an immortal soul, and from what I got it, Kain's primary feat is the drain of the soul..

Sol Valentine
Sargeras looks fugly.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sargeras looks fugly.

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/2/28/Sargerasthedestroyer3lg.png

Better?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sargeras. Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'll be so bold and say that Kain cant do much against him.. If anything.. Sargeras has an immortal soul, and from what I got it, Kain's primary feat is the drain of the soul.. Originally posted by Remindme
Sargeras, total mismatch.

How should i say....Sargeras warpstomps Kain

So it is settled raver

Quickest Versus in history no expression

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/2/28/Sargerasthedestroyer3lg.png

Better?

Yes. Much better.

C. C. Cowgirl
Is that a planet he has his sword in? hmm

Sol Valentine
tch, yah!

C. C. Cowgirl
NEAT! eek!

Burning thought
none of them win, equel battle

it would be one hell of an awsome fight tho, Good one Cowgirl

C. C. Cowgirl
Another stalemate? blink

My threads keep failing one way or the other stick out tongue

Burning thought
its because were using characters of monstrous power, so their bound to have so many pluses to both of their powers and chances of winning that neither can win, also personally i dont "want" to see either of them win, i like them both too much, but looking at their powers i cant see either getting the upper hand either.

seriously, they would end up destroying the gaming universe as we know it if they did battle, Dante..Gouki..all the game characters dead...dont let it happen eek!

C. C. Cowgirl
Can Sargeras not like, destroy the world and Kain in it? stick out tongue Himself in it as well but him surviving because of what DE said about immortal soul ermm

eek!

Have them join forces raver

Burning thought
kains soul is as immortal as Sergerus' infact all souls are immortal unless you mean invulerable

hell you said Kain is at his prime, that means hes got all 9 pillar emblems, power over nature, time, dimension....and his own balance emblem, infnite magic....

aye join forces would be excellent

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Sargeras >>>>>>>> Pyron BULL. SHIT. Pyron would stomp Sargeras to dust mane. He would do the same to Kain CC, there is a reason only BT thot Kain would win. erm

Burning thought
yeh, reason being ime the only one who seems to know who kain is and dont further such nonsense to sargeras, sargeras wouldnt even be amused

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
BULL. SHIT. Pyron would stomp Sargeras to dust mane. He would do the same to Kain CC, there is a reason only BT thot Kain would win. erm

From what I have seen, Pyron and Sargeras are roughly the same size smile

No stomping stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
From what I have seen, Pyron and Sargeras are roughly the same size smile

No stomping stick out tongue Pyron is more than three times bigger than the Andromeda galaxy. He would pwn him so easily it's scary.

Burning thought
pyrons far bigger than Sargerus but titan champion has far more powers..pyrons a bag of cosmic energy...foood yum

shin_gear
!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
pyrons far bigger than Sargerus but titan champion has far more powers..pyrons a bag of cosmic energy...foood yum Pyron can create an army of Huitzil robots(MUCH more powerful than the average Legionarre) out of nothing, Sargeras can't. That's one thing he has over Sargeras, tho there are more.

shin_gear
Yeah and world-destroying farts.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am sure Sargeras can do things that Pyron can not smile

Burning thought
*shrug* i cant rly say i know much about the robots, all ive seen them do is get destroyed like trash bags by Pyron himself in that thing you posted..although why was he destroying his own robots unless their diffrent ones or they went mad

pyron certainly has very few variations of attack compared to Sergerus, sergerus is a master of magic and warlock spells

C. C. Cowgirl
He is the creator of warlock magic if I got it right from DE's explaining stick out tongue

Burning thought
i woudlnt be surprised if he was, i think it says something like that on WoW wiki

Violent2Dope
Sargeras has warlock magic, Pyron has full control over fire, and he can utilize it in alot of ways. The Huitzila are powerful enough to fight the DSers, and I think they are like 500 feet or more tall(you can plainly see the last one he's fighting in the vid, they are standing on what looks like streets and house, hell, I think the Huitzils may be at least 2,000 feet tall judging from that vid!big grin

Burning thought
fire only goes so far, especially against Sarg who has molten platinum for skin...

okie interesting, building sized bots

C. C. Cowgirl
Warlocks know fire magic big grin

Since Sargeras is the creator of warlocks, I think he knows a lot about fire stick out tongue

I have played WoW! Immolate was my favorite skill as a warlock raver

Remindme
I played WoW, i was a rogue, but i got bored and gave my account to a friend

Warlocks have Fire and Shadow magics.....and i hate the DoTs ><

Burning thought
ahh Warlocks in WoW i know about, ime a lvl 70 one and its the only class ive played properly, i delete all my others, just like it too much..pets...instant dmg..dots..everything

C. C. Cowgirl
My point was the fire, not WoW itself stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Pyron's control over fire>>>>Sargeras', I mean COME ON, he is fire, cosmic fire, and creates mini suns that easily destroy cities, and that's him holding back at 20% power!

Burning thought
it doesnt matter, its a mortal attack

Violent2Dope
fire only goes so far, especially against Sarg who has molten platinum for skin...

okie interesting, building sized bots Most building's are not 2,000 feet tall lol, actually, the Huitzils may be bigger, strange as it may sound. I'm not positive tho, it may of been just that one.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron's control over fire>>>>Sargeras', I mean COME ON, he is fire, cosmic fire, and creates mini suns that easily destroy cities, and that's him holding back at 20% power!

I did not mean 'Sargeras > Pyron' with fire sad

I simply meant that he is not Sir. Fire-Exclusive big grin

Violent2Dope
it doesnt matter, its a mortal attack I'm just saying that Pyron's control over fire is much greater than Sargeras', also, I think it would be wise if all further debates on Sargeras vs. Pyron be sent to the respective thread lol.

Burning thought
aye good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.