Thanos/Firestorm vs. Takion/Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How does this battle Go?

Gecko4lif
I like thanos
I hate thanos when Quanchi is here because he is a putz

But thanos wins this

llagrok
Takion > Firestorm > Thanos > Silver Surfer

Amiright?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I like thanos
I hate thanos when Quanchi is here because he is a putz

But thanos wins this

Thanos wins this? LMAO. Do you know who Silver Surfer, Firestorm, Or Takion Are? Thanos would have a fight on his hands and Firestorm most certainly can lend a nice big helping hand.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos wins this? LMAO. Do you know who Silver Surfer, Firestorm, Or Takion Are? Thanos would have a fight on his hands and Firestorm most certainly can lend a nice big helping hand.
Thanos > SS
Thanos > FS
I dont know how takion ranks thou...

Im pretty sure he is powerful but i lack real knowledge on him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos > SS
Thanos > FS
I dont know how takion ranks thou...

Im pretty sure he is powerful but i lack real knowledge on him

Thanos isn't that far above SS or Firestorm when they aren't jobbering. After all, Surfer has some high end Feats under his belt.

TricksterPriest
Takion is skyfather level.........no Nvr, why make an obvious spite thread? You know Thanos can't beat Takion.

Edit: On the other hand, considering the forum at the moment, we may have to prove our case.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Takion is skyfather level.........no Nvr, why make an obvious spite thread? You know Thanos can't beat Takion.
Thanos has gotten some upgrades. And Some think Firestorm would give thanos a good fight, which means he would do better than Surfer has done against Thanos. So I figure the battle is up in the air and can be argued a bunch of differnt ways. And since the teams aren't company specific, It makes us think more instead of being "biased".

Gecko4lif
Just read up on takion

Takion rapes thanos
Thanos rapes everybody else

lets call this a day

TricksterPriest
I seriously don't think Thanos can take Takion. Someone like Eradicator, Supes Blue, or someone high herald/trans would be better.

But Takion has feats that blow Thanos out of the water. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just read up on takion

Takion rapes thanos
Thanos rapes everybody else

lets call this a day

Which is why We can't call this battle easily. I put Takion Somewhere around Odin lvl, Maybe a lil higher. But THanos has gotten upgrades since then. And firestorm seems to be more powerful than Surfer according to how the forum views the firestorm/thanos thread. So this fight can go either way.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Which version of Firestorm?

Estacado
Takion FTW!

Takion
Originally posted by Estacado
Takion FTW!
shifty Word.

guy222
How does this battle Go?

leaning towards team two

Bouboumaster
I go with team two. Thanos is in the leagues of Sky-lvler. Not like Odin, but he's faaaaaaaaaar above FS and SS.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't that far above SS or Firestorm when they aren't jobbering. After all, Surfer has some high end Feats under his belt. thanos is more than the surfer. there is no jobbing its just that thanos is better than the surfer. surfer has never beaten him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I seriously don't think Thanos can take Takion. Someone like Eradicator, Supes Blue, or someone high herald/trans would be better.

But Takion has feats that blow Thanos out of the water. stick out tongue thanos could defeat takion.

quanchi112
Thanos wins this? LMAO. Do you know who Silver Surfer, Firestorm, Or Takion Are? Thanos would have a fight on his hands and Firestorm most certainly can lend a nice big helping hand. thanos and firestorm take this.

rico777
Takion solos team 1. This is spite!

Erik-Lensherr
Takion FTW!

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos could defeat takion.
In your dreams.

boriquaking55
Takion would beat thanos, ss, & FS put together

quanchi112
In your dreams. who has takion defeated that is greater than thanos or on his level?

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Takion would beat thanos, ss, & FS put together give me three combat feats of takions to show me how powerful he is.

Estacado
who has takion defeated that is greater than thanos or on his level?
He stopped the Godwave for awhile.....
Also you don't even know what Takion can do yet you say Thanos wins your fanboyism is ridicolous....Takion stops time and cuts Thanos off from his power source then he beats the shit out of him.

quanchi112
He stopped the Godwave for awhile.....
Also you don't even know what Takion can do yet you say Thanos wins your fanboyism is ridicolous....Takion stops time and cuts Thanos off from his power source then he beats the shit out of him. uh oh he stopped the godwave for a while. look out.
laughing
he died and failed. and that isnt a combat feat which is what i asked for. sorry takion doesnt stop time on thanos. if it were that easy he d stop time and go kill darkseid.

ur reasoning fails. thanos wins becuz he actually has combat feats and has fought tougher beings by a wide margin than takion.

he beats someone similar to his powerset named the silver surfer like nothing.

Estacado
uh oh he stopped the godwave for a while. look out.
laughing
he died and failed. and that isnt a combat feat which is what i asked for. sorry takion doesnt stop time on thanos. if it were that easy he d stop time and go kill darkseid.

ur reasoning fails. thanos wins becuz he actually has combat feats and has fought tougher beings by a wide margin than takion.

he beats someone similar to his powerset named the silver surfer like nothing.
You idiot.Also he died because the Soure was "destroyed".
He won't stop time because?
You know anything about the Godwave? Of course you don't know shit...
He just cuts of Thanos from his power source he has nothing on Takion.

quanchi112
You idiot.Also he died because the Soure was "destroyed".
He won't stop time because?
You know anything about the Godwave? Of course you don't know shit...
He just cuts of Thanos from his power source he has nothing on Takion. why hasnt he stopped time and killed darkseid?

answer me that.

i didnt know thanos derived his power from the source? roll eyes (sarcastic)

do u have a scan to corroborate this claim?

Estacado
why hasnt he stopped time and killed darkseid?

answer me that.

i didnt know thanos derived his power from the source? roll eyes (sarcastic)

do u have a scan to corroborate this claim?
You idiot.He didn't fight Darkseid where do you get that bullshit from?
I said power source not power from the source ..... Odin mentioned it under their fight that Thanos also had a power source and Takion can manipulate/become any kind of energy.

Also again you are the only one who thinks Thanos wins so from now on I won't give shit about what do you say this is my last post toward you.

quanchi112
You idiot.He didn't fight Darkseid where do you get that bullshit from?
I said power source not power from the source ..... Odin mentioned it under their fight that Thanos also had a power source and Takion can manipulate/become any kind of energy.

Also again you are the only one who thinks Thanos wins so from now on I won't give shit about what do you say this is my last post toward you. again i have asked for battle feats and got really nothing impressive from anyone.

imean a gl, the flash and cap atom. is my jaw supposed to drop. thanos beat maker,thor with power gem,silver surfer countless times,elders of the universe,etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.