Myifee v.s. Lexaus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Which one of these brolic badassess wins?
Takes place in the Cavern of Remembereance

Remindme
Hm....I'm going to side with Lexaeus on the assumption that he can hold off Myifee's attacks long enough to get enough power to annihilate him

Sol Valentine
Myifee's dual-bladed sword can easily do serious damage, plus his fire can damage him even more. Myifee's fire powers can easily annihilate him.

Remindme
Hm, maybe, but Lexaeus does rip up earth to protect himself, and it wouldn't take long for him to be vastly stronger than Myifee. Once he's got enough power, Lexaeus would utterly destroy him, It's a question of can Myifee kill him before then.

Which is why i side with Lexaeus, Staying alive long enough with his powers of Eath wouldn't be that hard. Esecially since he could just cause an earthquake to buy enough time...

Sol Valentine
Well, Myifee can make mini volcanoes rise up and use it as a shield when Lexa comes, it'll burn him quite, then he can use a powerful suprise combo

Myifee can use his chain to prevent his powers from rising, and start swinging.

Remindme
Mini Volcano's? Lexaeus could probably prevent it then, keeping to the earth from rising.

Chain? Probably no good, Lexaeus can teleport.

Sol Valentine
Lexaus won't be able to control Myifee's powers like that, and if he does, Myifee'll just run to him and do serious damage while he's 'controlling' it.

And if lexaus teleports and tries some manuver, Myifee can just dodge or block.

Remindme
Well on paper it sounds like he could....

I mean teleport away to gather up some of that hardcore power.

Sol Valentine
Well don't listen to paper.

And true.

Remindme
Papers rule the world...well.....sort of stick out tongue

All Lexaeus need is time, then he warpstomps Myifee

Sol Valentine
Paper is the enemy!

And Myifee isn't gonna be stupid enough to let him get time.

Remindme
Paper cuts........ eek!!!

Meh, I think it would be too easy to get the time it would take to build up the power to pwn Myifee

Sol Valentine
Paper cuts are the worst.

And underestimating Myifee is a bad thing, he's not gonna let that happen.

Remindme
I know sad

I['m not underestimating him, but for someone who can fly buying time isn't so hard

Sol Valentine
but if you have an extendable chain attached to a massive blade, buying time is gonna be a challenge.

Remindme
and that's where that all handy teleport kicks in

Sol Valentine
He can't teleport forever, and that's when Myifee's gonna use his Orb Spark or Orb Attack.

Remindme
Lexaeus flies up, Myifee throws his chain, Lexaeus Teleports higher and continues flying up. After a minute Lexaeus comes crashing down to earth with all the fury of the earth. Then if Myifee is not killed, he engages him in combat, and with the terrifying strength he annihilates Myifee

Sol Valentine
Orb Spark=Comets even more powerful than Lexa comes crashing down on him, teleporting won't help him.

Remindme
Oh?? show me, i find it hard to accept Myifee as anything in his arsenal more powerful that Lexaeus's strike.

I think teleporting would help him....alot, i don't see why you don't think it will

Sol Valentine
Here

qfJYDEcX_xQ]qfJYDEcX_xQ

jwnxQ3N3Bvk]jwnxQ3N3Bvk

Remindme
Hm, no single one of those meteors were stronger than Lexaeus's strike, and it appaers to be too eacy to dodge for it to actually hit him....

Sol Valentine
IT's the content of the vid, during orb spark time slows. Those meteors can level football fields.

Remindme
Even so, they didn't appear to be that destructive

Sol Valentine
But they are.

Remindme
I'd still give it to Lexaeus. He gets too strong too fast

Sol Valentine
I say Myifee can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.