in honor of halloween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
and cuz im bored. whats the scariest movie you have ever seen? what movie got to you most and actually made you scared to go to bed at night after you saw it, and if there hasnt been one then dont bother posting a response saying "none" cuz we all know you're lying.

the one thats scared me most is probably teh shining, those 2 little girls scared the crap outa me when i was younger.

J-ROC
The Sixth Sense scared me shitless and the original The Haunting was pretty ****in scary.

Tex
The Exorcist, cause I seen it as a little kid.
Now-a-days, movies dont scare me.

Bunicula
AHHH The Exorcist is a great flick, as Is the Shinning, both scared me when i was younger ( and stil do now). This time of year always makes me want to watch the old school horror flicks, Liek The Masque of The Red death/ Premature Burial- two excellent Vincent Price flicks, and hey now that theya re part of the Midnite movies Double features collection, i can own them.

Bad Boy
Fire in the Sky!!!

I was only 9 at the time but I still hate films dealing with alien abductions.

Bastard
The CAR scared me when I was little.

Corran
Hitchock movies did for me, like the birds, for a long time afterwards I would be so afraid when I saw birds.

LanceWindu
Same goes for me.

Mujaffa
the exorcist is a panty movie....first time i saw it i nearly fell a sleep

LanceWindu
No movies scare me anymore, because they are fake.

Any idiot could tell you that.

mah
um..yeah..has there ever been one which isn't fake?

BackFire349
cannibal holocaust seemed pretty real.

LanceWindu
I don't know if this counts as a horror movie, but "The Many Faces of Death"

BackFire349
faces of death are mostly fake.

LanceWindu
Umm...no they aren't dude.

I've seen them.

Those are real dead people.

BackFire349
most of them are fake. some are real. the ones that supposedly show actual people dying are fake. its obvious if you know the special effects they use in low budget horror movies like i watch. a few are real though.

LanceWindu
Like the Kennedy assasination one.

BackFire349
i dunno that one, i dont even remember most of the, but lots of them are fake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.